It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Interesting DECODE on a POTUS self-retweet, at 09:46:29, DELTA from original = 00 23:19:29

I will be there. Historic day! t.co...

1) Timestamp points to posts:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 26e3a8 No.678044 πŸ“
Mar 15 2018 18:31:42 (EST)
Boooom!
BOOM!
Boooooooom!

Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Jan 4th, as well as Jan 3rd, 5th, 8th.

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: fe6cd6 No.10503638 πŸ“
Sep 2 2020 10:46:30 (EST)
Eg6Wol6WsAAHdc6.jpg

CORRUPT.
CONTROLLED.
ENEMIES OF THE REPUBLIC.

Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Jan 4th, twice.

2) DELTA from original = 23:19:29 points to posts:

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147446992 πŸ“
Nov 1 2017 00:11:52 (EST)
Note MI has the same SAPs as NSA, CIA etc as designated post 9-11.
Why is this relevant?
Who can be held hostage and controlled?
CIA thinks its foreign offshore assets are strong enough to defend against the US executive (not accounting for military use on domestic soil).
Why does the Constitution explicitly grant this authority to the President and what is it to prevent?
They knew our agencies would grow in power so much so they could/can hold the executive hostage or engage with bad actors.

Trump nominated someone new to direct every agency but one. He controls the top.

Bolded timestamp and chan post number encode Jan 4th.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.170 πŸ“
Aug 19 2018 23:02:47 (EST)
[Movie 1]
Showtime.

>>BO>>CS>>BO>>NO>>CS>>NO>>BO>>[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]
Who instructed the DOJ to release 'select' text messages?
When did [RR] learn of involvement [BO][NO]?
What happens if [RR] knew PRIOR TO signing CP FISA?
Why did [RR] under congressional testimony refuse to answer the question re: reading of FISA prior to execution?
Who signed pg 380?
Who signed pg 389?
Who signed pg 390?
Who signed pg 391?
Who signed pg 392?
vault.fbi.gov...πŸ“
Who is [1 of 4] FIREWALLS?
Who signed?
FIREWALLS?
Who signed?
FIREWALLS?
FISA [20]
The 'TRILOGY'.
MOVIE 1 [Full]: The 'START'
PLOT: How the intelligence apparatus, State Dept, and Dept of "JUSTICE" of the United States, in joint effort w/ our (x) primary foreign allies + other covert assets, as directed by HUSSEIN [WH] in coordination w/ HRC, colluded and conspired to RIG THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION OF 2016 in an effort to install HRC, frame POTUS (PROJECTION!), create emergency contingencies re: installation of SAFEGUARDS and FIREWALLS to PREVENT EXPOSURE OR CONTINUATION OF PRESIDENCY SHOULD COUNTER FAIL TO ENSURE OPERATORS, ACTORS, AGENTS OF POWER, PAST & PRESENT, REMAIN IN CONTROL, AND USE SOURCES/COVERT ASSETS OF THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA TO CARRY OUT X-FRAME BARRAGE OF STRATEGIC COORDINATED [GUIDED] ATTACKS DESIGNED TO DIVIDE, COVER/SHELTER, JUSTIFY IMPEACHMENT/REMOVAL IN EFFORT TO REGAIN CONTROL AND PREVENT PUBLIC AWARENESS OF ILLEGAL, CRIMINAL, TREASONOUS ACTS [MOVIES 1-3 FULL LIST].
Coming SOON to a theater near you.
MOVIE 2 – Coming this FALL.
MOVIE 3 – TBA
Enjoy the show.
Q

Timestamp encodes Jan 7th thru 11th.

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147452214 πŸ“
Nov 1 2017 01:13:10 (EST)
Some things must remain classified to the very end. NK is not being run by Kim, he’s an actor in the play. Who is the director? The truth would sound so outrageous most Americans would riot, revolt, reject, etc.
The pedo networks are being dismantled.
The child abductions for satanic rituals (ie Haiti and other 3rd world countries) are paused (not terminated until players in custody).
We pray every single day for God’s guidance and direction as we are truly up against pure evil.

Timestamp encodes Jan 4th, four ways! Chan post number also encodes Jan 4th.

3) Other USUAL DECODES point to posts:
9, 54, 71, 77, 144, 901, 1446, 2146, 2646, 3717

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I posted this several days ago.

originally posted by: panoz77
I'm seeing talk of real disclosure happening around June 2021 starting with the introduction of "med beds" which can basically heal and cure any illness, age regression etc. After the introduction of this medical miracle, other disclosures roll out.

Here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Post removed by staff

Care... the really dark ones behind it all will be almost totally unknown to most people. All these ones who are in our face are replaceable pawns (Biden/Harris/Clintons/etc). It is the deep bloodline families that are being referred to. More specifically, the ones behind the curtain in the emerald castle. Quite frankly, although you might think it is drivel and a distraction, it relieves me to know that the real players are on the radar. Technically, all of this crap we talk about here is the distraction (but still needs dealing with of course), but are the tentacles of the octopus. They all lead to one place.

The most powerful surface level player most are aware of is the Queen, but even she whispered to (I think it was) James Hewitt (allegedly), something along the lines that there are dark powers beyond her... it was said as a warning of sorts. I wish I could find the source to this. Might take a fair bit of digging.

To be clear, I'm not having a go at you, as I understand from previous exchanges you are quite grounded, and the weirder stuff is perhaps too far for you (lacks evidence)... this is fine... but others know it goes much deeper, and as I pointed out before, the Q posts do allude to this in veiled ways. It's important not to lose total sight of that and cherry pick what has been said. That's all.

p.s. This isn't to say I think all this needs discussion, and I kind of agree with you on that. Much happening!! My point is about you saying it is drivel.
edit on 4-1-2021 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Jan 4 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Jan 4 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: Fixed tag

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Interesting links. I've assumed from a long while back that CASTLE_ROCK is Cheyenne Mountain, NORAD, backup homeland defense headquarters...CASTLE under ROCK.

Also, Castle Rock on Ross Island, home to McMurdo Station given Antarctica is always a source of mystery.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: SilverRocket
Can I get a PM about our recent myserious friend post, too? Got all the others but missed this one. This is our Big Week so extremely curious about this one. Thanks.

If you're referring to the one from last night, it's not a big deal.

Spook says elites have access to age reversing technology.

I say, why didn't Ginsburg, Bush, Biden and others use it?

Spook is a distraction. Ignore him this week if he keeps posting drivel.

Care... the really dark ones behind it all will be almost totally unknown to most people. All these ones who are in our face are replaceable pawns (Biden/Harris/Clintons/etc). It is the deep bloodline families that are being referred to. More specifically, the ones behind the curtain in the emerald castle. Quite frankly, although you might think it is drivel and a distraction, it relieves me to know that the real players are on the radar. Technically, all of this crap we talk about here is the distraction (but still needs dealing with of course), but are the tentacles of the octopus. They all lead to one place.

The most powerful surface level player most are aware of is the Queen, but even she whispered to (I think it was) James Hewitt (allegedly), something along the lines that there are dark powers beyond her... it was said as a warning of sorts. I wish I could find the source to this. Might take a fair bit of digging.

To be clear, I'm not having a go at you, as I understand from previous exchanges you are quite grounded, and the weirder stuff is perhaps too far for you (lacks evidence)... this is fine... but others know it goes much deeper, and as I pointed out before, the Q posts do allude to this in veiled ways. It's important not to lose total sight of that and cherry pick what has been said. That's all.

The queen ( crown, monarch, not sure if the appropriate designation) owns most of the land on earth if I’m not mistaken. We are suppose to just view the monarchy as symbolic with no real power or authority. Lol mmkay

edit on 4-1-2021 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2021 by MagesticEsoteric because: Crap spelling

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: igloo

Wow...thats terrible. Not surprising in the least though. I imagine that the entire First Nations/American Indian community is ripe for exploitation as a whole.

I don't mean to keep going on about it (please excuse me), but I found it very interesting in the Bledsoe interviews, that someone... it was either a scientist or a government person said that they had come to the conclusion (assuming based on evidence gathered) that Cherokee bloodlines as well as Scottish were seemingly most likely to have incidents with the orbs/ufos (much like the Skinwalker ranch is connected)... I think there is, on a much deeper dark vs light magical level, a genuine effort to attack these bloodlines. I think they are seen as a threat.

This might explain a lot of history. Anyways, just putting it out there. The fact that those behind the scenes are saying this means quite a bit if you ask me (which no one did : )

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Yep. Biggest land owner in the world... by far.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Not a TYPO but ACRONYMs or ANAGRAMS?
POTUS tweet, at 10:07:16

How can you certify an election when the numbers being certified are verifiably WRONG. You will see the real numbers tonight during my speech, but especially on JANUARY 6th. @SenTomCotton Republicans have pluses & minuses, but one thing is sure, THEY NEVER FORGET!

1) The bolded PLUSES and MINUSES stuck out to me because in UK the middle S is SS - but in US it can be both single and double S. (Merriam-Webster)

a) ACRONYMS:

SES = Senior Executive Service (We know this is a big layer of the swamp to be cleaned out)
PLU = Platoon Leaders Unit (US Navy), Phone Link Up, Project Liaison Unit, Payload Unit, Primary Logical Unit

MINU = Mobile Instrument Investigation Unit (US Navy)

b) ANGRAMS

PLUSES = US SPEL, UP LESS

MINUSES = MN ISSUE, IS MENUS, US MINES, MIN USES, USE MINS

2) Timestamp points to posts:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: c7ccb9 No.886265 πŸ“
Apr 3 2018 21:17:28 (EST)
Bunker.
Forest.
Blue.
+ ++ +++
APRIL SHOWERS.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Jan 5th.
Note "Apr 3 201" = 4, 3, 2, 1.

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 567809 No.325862 πŸ“
Feb 10 2018 06:14:17 (EST)
www.google.com...

Bolded timestamp encodes Jan 4th and 6th.

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147437247 πŸ“
Oct 31 2017 22:31:00 (EST)
Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise. POTUS knows he must clean house (gov't) in order to 'free up' and demonstrate who has authority in order to pass important legislation. This was always the priority. Remember, AG Sessions cannot look like an impartial player that is out to get all former Obama team members as we need him for other important work. All will come into focus and for anyone to think POTUS is not in control is kidding themselves. Also, he's 100% insulated with zero risk of impeachment (fact).

Bolded Chan post number encodes Jan 4th.
Bolded timestamp encodes Jan 5th and 6th.
Post number encodes Jan 6th!

3) CAPS only gematria points to post:

Anonymous ID: hHkrVD7x No.148154137 πŸ“
Nov 5 2017 19:49:15 (EST)
Now is the time to pray.
We're operational.
God bless the United States of America.
Q

Post number encodes Jan 4th.
Chan post number encodes Jan 4th, twice.
Timestamp and Chan post number both encode Jan 5th too.

4) AMPERSAND METHOD:
"PLUSES & MINUSES" gives #192

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: Hy6wyrTj No.150435422 πŸ“
Nov 22 2017 01:46:36 (EST)
Why are China & Russia communist S/closed?
Can you find an owl / Y there?
Was this to prevent evil from entering?
Was this to protect their children/people?
Why was BO shamed during trip to China, SA, other locations?
How was POTUS hosted?
Compare.
Think.
Fantasy land.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Jan 4th, twice.

4) Other USUAL DECODES point to posts:
10, 110, 264, 309, 453, 459, 609, 1016, 1507, 1607, 2047, 2207, 2707

edit on 4-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Another possibility is Castle Roque (pronounced Rock); roque is french for castling. And I think roq is Turkish for castling as well.

I've been thinking about this a lot today. I was trying to figure out how you can checkmate an opponent as a result of the king being blocked by their own pieces and stumbled upon the Smothered Mate, which can only feasibly be accomplished if your opponent castles.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 1/4/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Please note! If this disregard for ATS policies continues, this thread may be briefly shut down to get ever ones attenton. Don't ruin this for everyone.

-=PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT=-

Just a little something to keep in mind...Curiosity killed the cat.

21a) Unauthorized Access: You will not attempt to access any protected sections of the Websites, or make use of any hacks, cracks, bug exploits, etc. to bypass or modify the features of the forum software or to obtain information beyond the allowed features of your account status. Doing so will result in immediate termination of your account.

21b) Cooperation: You will, if asked by TAN, cease to Post any content, and/or links to content, deemed offensive, objectionable, or in poor taste by TAN, in its sole discretion.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Posted here earlier by Ahabstar.....

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Yep. Biggest land owner in the world... by far.

I guess they will get rid of all their possessions and assets with the great reset too right? 🀣

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Message received and understood.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Anyone have a link for the Georgia rally today?

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Anyone have a link for the Georgia rally today?

Trump Georgia Rally Happening Now | Live Stream Politics Happening Now | Live Streamer Politics

currently talking about Boris locking down the country (conversation worth the rewind
)

Fox - not live yet

edit on 142021 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
take a week off an miss a ton, still catching up [removed by staff]

Happy New Year to all of you! I love you all and really miss this place when off line.

back to lurk mode
Cheers,
MP

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
As far as Georgia voter fraud not being truly shown....everyone should search the name Meron Fissha.....

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Interesting DECODE on a POTUS self-retweet, at 09:46:29, DELTA from original = 00 23:19:29
I will be there. Historic day! t.co...

1) Timestamp points to posts:
Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 26e3a8 No.678044 πŸ“
Boooom!
BOOM!
Boooooooom!

Q
Bolded timestamp encodes Jan 4th, as well as Jan 3rd, 5th, 8th.

Also 3-15 and 3.14pi = both which factor heavily.

I'd say that is a whopper of a Mathematically Impossible fun.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
As far as Georgia voter fraud not being truly shown....everyone should search the name Meron Fissha.....

Raffensperger just said in a press conference that the Dominion voting machines are connected to the internet..but that's not a problem.

mobile.twitter.com...

He's digging the hole deeper.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Keep in mind the US is a company, we are employed by it, as such, our "status" is conditional. If one is a Citizen of The United States then you are here by a choice you, or your parents made, and that "status" is conditioned on following the rules. It can be revoked at any time for any reason

Ummm... no. Sorry, but this is just plain incorrect. Native Americans are not 'employees' of the US, nor is our citizenship status 'conditional' on anything - other than our not voluntarily renouncing it.

Naturalized citizens can have their citizenship revoked, but not without major cause.

so it is both possible and legal, for folks to be "declared enemy combatants" and tried in absentia. Does that mean you and me too? Yes. Is it moral? Probably not, but not knowing the rules is on each.

Not the same thing as 'being an employee' or having 'conditional citizenship'.

new topics

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join