It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

So I was watching the MTV show "Ridiculousness" this past weekend, and at one point Rob and Chanel were discussing the fact that The Devil lives in Los Angeles. They started off joking, but then Chanel got all weirdly serious and said she was planning on leaving Hollywood as soon as possible, but that she could not, because she was "literally trapped", and then she said something to the effect that she "sold her soul to the Devil, literally". Everyone kinda laughed weirdly and moved on, but that stuck out to me.

Isn't Chanel a trans person? Boy to girl?

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Which two republicans did they have on the show. Anyone new?

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I have to disagree. Slowing down or reversing ageing is not drivel. It's a subject that I'm very passionate about. We have been led to believe that getting old, getting frail, decrepit and sick is part of the natural cycle of life but that's not true. Ageing is a disease. I'm not talking about chronological age, I mean our biological ageing process. It seems like we reach a certain marker (or markers) and our bodies automatically start to break down as if they've been preset to do so. As if our DNA has been mutated.

Much of this degeneration has to do with chronic stress to our systems aka Allostatic load. Biological ageing, which is synonymous with disease, can be prevented. Or, if not entirely prevented, the process can be slowed dramatically. Our DNA has a half life of 500+ years. Our genome should accommodate a lifespan at least that long or longer

On the topic of limb regeneration, humans have in our dna, genes that will allow us to regrow limbs, teeth and organs through the generation of stem cells. Just like some animals are capable of doing. This part of our DNA 'switchboard' is turned off. There is a way to switch these genes on. With enough amplitude, we can power our physical bodies back up to where they should be... back to our original genetic blueprint.

edit on 4-1-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Even if they were providing something like that for Biden, it would only work for his body not his mental state. Let's say they could repair a human brain, that still doesn't mean that they can just rewire it. Mental degeneration isn't a quick fix issue, and at Bidens age if he had mental degeneration for the last couple of decades it's going to take that long just to rewire his brain.

so simple math would show that it would take a very long time to heal and rewire that. Most people with age related mental issues start having issues in their 50s to 60s. Biden is 78 right now so add another 28 years to that and he would be 106 before his brain would be rewired to a fixed brain. Yeah good luck on getting a 106 year old to run for office, and if people think that Biden is already getting treatment, then we have to wonder why his mind is still going down badly.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I would ask our advanced friend to give us all a clue to what to expect next.

Now clearly pushed back into a corner, with the weight of millions of people pushing on D.C. (me included), there is but one option left. The UCMJ. These creatures have no intention of backing down as they too are left with no options. They have created a reality with no exit doors.

One thing for certain, they would be powerless if taken out of the game... Arrest now before the blood flows.........

Again, I agree with using the military. The word "espionage" has now been invoked in the open with reference to the Georgia SOS.

It's way past time to act.

People are worried about rioting. We're going to face that either way. Better to be on the side of truth, justice, and the Constitution than that of lying, cheating, traitorous scumbags.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

a reply to: MetalThunder

OK...but the fact remains that Martial Law must be implemented in order for the Military Tribunals to happen, right? I supposed considering we are technically still at War, all these people could be tried as unlawful enemy military combatants? Something along those lines?

PJ, warrior stated earlier that this is being used, actively.

H.R.6166 ā€” 109th Congress (2005-2006)

Keep in mind the US is a company, we are employed by it, as such, our "status" is conditional. If one is a Citizen of The United States then you are here by a choice you, or your parents made, and that "status" is conditioned on following the rules. It can be revoked at any time for any reason - so it is both possible and legal, for folks to be "declared enemy combatants" and tried in absentia. Does that mean you and me too? Yes. Is it moral? Probably not, but not knowing the rules is on each.

(Sec. 3) Amends the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) to codify and establish procedures governing the use of commissions to try alien unlawful enemy combatants (combatants) engaged in hostilities against the United States for violations of the law of war and other offenses specifically made triable by commissions under this Act. Defines an "unlawful enemy combatant" as a person who has: (1) engaged in or supported hostilities against the United States or its co-belligerents who is not a lawful enemy combatant; or (2) been determined to be an unlawful enemy combatant by a Combatant Status Review Tribunal or other tribunal established under the authority of the President or the Secretary of Defense (Secretary). Defines a "lawful enemy combatant" as a person who is a member of: (1) the regular forces of a State party engaged in hostilities against the United States; (2) a militia, volunteer corps, or organized resistance movement belonging to a State party engaged in such hostilities, which are under responsible command, wear a fixed distinctive sign recognizable at a distance, carry their arms openly, and abide by the law of war; or (3) a regular armed force who professes allegiance to a government engaged in such hostilities, but not recognized by the United States.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Sky News UK are still playing that convo between Trump and those 2 Republican chaps.
They have also uped the anti this afternoon by having 2 Republicans on their programme. Both saying no fraud, and Electoral College is voting Wednesday and Biden will be declared the next POTUS.
Then Sky newscaster was asking them about Trump using the military (odd question) ...they said he couldn't...basically that he wouldn't dare.

Don't have a link sorry as it was live.

Rainbows
Jane

PS....and Boris is addressing the Nation tonight...looks like the whole country will be going into complete lockdown

Speaking to a friend in the city who works for a 'news' agency she says they all i.e. Sky BBC, C4, ITV etc.etc have their own 'Plan B' drawn up IF it all falls apart for Biden. I guess similar to when a royal (the Queen or Phillip) passes they have their storey ready to run. I'll press for more and see what I can find out..

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
We have the cure for every disease and every ailment known to humankind. Either through the assistance of technology or through our own genetic code. The solution to every problem that exists or ever existed is within our reach. But we've been subjugated to this system and held back from reaching our true potential. Our natural evolutionary expansion. When people begin to fully comprehend and understand how much we've all suffered and lost...unnecessarily... or maybe not unnecessarily... maybe it served a divine purpose... Humanity has much healing to do

(post by Creep Thumper removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
It takes approx 4 months to rewire the human brain to a new thought pattern. If you follow a repeated regimen that cements the new pattern

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Forbes - tweet from 2014.

Supposedly knocked out North Korean internet back in 2014 - WaPo

Feds arrest two alleged teenage members of Lizard Squad and PoodleCorp

I have serious doubts on Lin's claim of the teenage mutant lizard squad unless some alphabet agency are using them for covert cover but even that is highly doubtful.

Lin says he has 3 reliable sources that Epstein is alive and a location.
Also claims someone is using his JE's financial accounts.
I was earlier postulating on the right track about his crazy tweets where if anyone files a lawsuit on what he's been saying will lead to opening the door to full discovery which Lin says will lead to truth. Well, nobody is going to sue him for defamation.

"Mark Meadows is a wolf in sheep clothing."
- Lin Wood

It sounds like part of his strategy is to get people to ask questions and dig for answers in the hopes of evidence coming to light.šŸ™„

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemustpost removed by staff

If you're referring to the one from last night, it's not a big deal.

Spook says elites have access to age reversing technology.

I say, why didn't Ginsburg, Bush, Biden and others use it?

Spook is a distraction. Ignore him this week if he keeps posting drivel.

Pretty sure Dick Cheney is using such tech. He had a rotten heart and he's still walking around. He was on a pump system that the rest of we peons would be offered until he got the new one.
edit on Mon Jan 4 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: SilverRocket
Can I get a PM about our recent myserious friend post, too? Got all the others but missed this one. This is our Big Week so extremely curious about this one. Thanks.

If you're referring to the one from last night, it's not a big deal.

Spook says elites have access to age reversing technology.

I say, why didn't Ginsburg, Bush, Biden and others use it?

Spook is a distraction. Ignore him this week if he keeps posting drivel.

Pretty sure Dick Cheney is using such tech. He had a rotten heart and he's still walking around. He was on a pump system that the rest of we peons would be offered until he got the new one.

Flashback - perhaps ... ....
Remembering the Wit and Candor of Barbara Bush

Bush wrote in an update to the Smith College alumni magazine earlier this year, ā€œI have had great medical care and more operations than you would believe. Iā€™m not sure God will recognize me; I have so many new body parts!ā€

Barbara Bush, never one to hide what was on her mind, was known for her wit and candor.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

So I was watching the MTV show "Ridiculousness" this past weekend, and at one point Rob and Chanel were discussing the fact that The Devil lives in Los Angeles. They started off joking, but then Chanel got all weirdly serious and said she was planning on leaving Hollywood as soon as possible, but that she could not, because she was "literally trapped", and then she said something to the effect that she "sold her soul to the Devil, literally". Everyone kinda laughed weirdly and moved on, but that stuck out to me.

Isn't Chanel a trans person? Boy to girl?

I hope this isn't true or I'm gay. I've never heard that one before and I'm usually on point on detecting he/shes.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Scavino posted a picture of the Q flag over the White House.

Where may I find reference to this plz.. Of interest because a diff flag may be up at downing street.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Something not connected enough in my mind.

Dominion vote rigging was NOT created for this or any other Presidential Election. It is for ALL elections, WW, for all candidates.

This means to audit ALL the 2020 elections might mean a significant number of those "elected" would be removed from office due to rigging by Dominion or other means.

The pushback right now is all men and women for themselves, which was DJT's entire point with this effort.

The part missed... Say Tommy DoGooder decides to run for office. He has no chance and no money to speak of. How does he get elected? By going to Dominion Execs and saying "please rig the election for me, please please please?"

Or does someone else decide that Tommy DoGooder needs to be elected to district 9 and calls Dominion on Tommy's behalf?

Or does someone decide Tommy DoGooder is our man and forces him to run, either in person or maybe remotely through some sort of inspiration or by encouraging friends to encourage Tommy?

Who exactly are the King Makers? The point is they WANT, neigh NEED, the population to go after the Tommy DoGooders who are exposed and NOT them. The King Makers must be hidden, but it is clear that only a King Maker can rig with Dominion or others, no stooge is ever let into the system.

Everyone with a name, everyone we have seen exposed from Coons to Abrams are all stooges. They don't even have the phone numbers of the King Makers, let alone their names.

This should be obvious, but bears repeating. The King Makers have built the entire system on one basic and simple premise: Voting is too important to be left to the masses.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Well thats a rumor because there is an old pic of a little boy who looks like her, but I think its safe to say that she has XX chromosomes.

new topics

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join