It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Briefly since it came up again. The idea of "hidden medical treatments" being released by X is more problematic then people think. For most it is all abstract. So let's see if we can make it "concrete."

I think it was Twit Lightbringerflex that "read" about "Med-Beds" in 2018 and demanded it be released. He had no idea what these were or would entail, but he envisioned - incorrectly, it was just a bed folks lie in an get well overnight. Garbage. That said, let's assume this exists just like that.

So one day an "Authority" says "we have med-beds that heal your sciatica, your cancer, your sniffles." I have just three words for those who don't get it: Toilet Paper Wars.

There are 330ish million people in the US alone, and ALL, as in every. single. one., with an ailment. Since we're not going to get 330million beds were at rationing, just like the TP and with rationing comes the irrational and the ugly.

As one with a bit of experience is these matters I can tell you two things. The healing isn't overnight with ANY tech, as the old adage applies: it is all connected including elements in one's life they don't think are connected. So one does not lie on and bed and magically heal themselves, at best it would take a month for the worst of the worst to get just a bit better.

The last part. People are UGLY, see TP WARS, when they believe they are entitled. So one day Karen is afforded a rationed place, she heals her broken hip and lung ailments, but goes out and thinks "screw this I'll smoke MORE and go rock climbing this week." Two months later she's a full blown Karen demanded she be let back into get treatments. I know full well folks will demanded to be admitted for hangovers.

Notice I'm ignoring the most powerful control system on Earth - the Med Industry, which, in a fully ignored effort this DJT managed to severely wound on January 1st.

Rip this from one's mind as a goal, most people just don't think things through very well. Take responsibility for your own existence, top to bottom, from food to activities, from emotional wounds to friends/family and go from there.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

DNI John Ratcliffe needs to release that big foreign interference report ASAP.

mobile.twitter.com...

He delayed it until early January. Well, here we are.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

From your hiddenhistory link...
Vikings Invade Egypt in 1200 BC

That was news to me. The book, "Atlantis of the North" he was referencing looks quite interesting. Looking up the author, Dr Jürgen Spanuth I came across this...

Another recent supporter of Spanuth’s Atlantis theory is Holger Kalweit who has written a trilogy, the first of which is Irrstern über Atlantis (The Comet of Atlantis). This initial volume is concerned with the destruction of Atlantis by a comet (Phaeton) in 1222 BC, leaving Helgoland as a remnant. Refugees fled south to the Eastern Mediterranean leaving their cultural imprint on the region. Unfortunately. This huge 700-page book is to be followed by two more in which the author moves on to expand on the subject of ‘lizard people’, which for me has him as a fully paid-up member of the lunatic fringe.

I can't seem to get away from 'lizards' the past few days.🤪

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaint

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

For those who have forgotten or didn't know, a little trivia about Chief Justice John Roberts.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

My rabbit hole following Nordics to the stars ... keep in mind the area ...also the 12,000 year ago Greenland impact - great thread by MindBodySpiritComplex available ...just dont have link handy ...and this 12,000 Years Ago, A Mysterious Culture Built The First Temple On Earth

Which is a curious timeline considering shared eras ....

Freethinkers ... Gotta luv em

edit on 142021 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

A neurologist told me that for each year a persons brain was messed with, that it takes a year for it to be rewired. That four month is for making new connection not rewiring the entire brain.

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Guyfriday

Sorry for the skepticism. I grew up in a church where visitors would come through who had alleged special powers. They would heal people but it was always things no one could verify. The truly disabled or infirmed would stay that way.

The human brain is just like everything else on the human body. If it is damaged it can recover, but the damaged connection take longer. If you've broke a bone then you get what I'm saying. The limb will heal up but the ability to use it to its fullest takes a lot longer.

I'm not saying that Biden is being given these kinds of treatments, in fact at his age it wouldn't make sense to do so. Never apologies for being skeptical, asking questions is how we understand things.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Nice catch cranky on #946!

...and that's on top of the Boom lengths forming Jan 4th and 6th (6, 4, 10)...
...as well as the Chan ID of 26e3a8 summing to 25 = 5by5...
...and Chan post number of 678044 summing to 29 = MIRROR of 92 = 911...
...and full date/timestamp sums to 39!

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
BBC ticker reporting:

"15,784 new coronavirus cases recorded in UK on Monday, 407 deaths"

a) 15,784 sums to 32 = PAIN completion,
b) 407 sums to 11 = deep state,
and
c) It's only 10 PM in UK, today, Monday, so how can these figures be complete/correct?

ETA - Also: from Boris Johnson special broadcast, 8pm in UK, he seems to be doing the "Flag count" thingy = ++ +:

Bigger
Note the bright chandelier light, 12 paned window (bloodline families) and MIRROR in the background!

Link to the broadcast - which was 2:33 long!

edit on 4-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

LOL. Jason Bourne, eh, ok.
From your link...

“Half of what I post on social media is disinformation”, he says. And true enough, John McAfee is the disinformation master.

I think Lucian Wood is gunning for that title. Both have just over 1 million followers with Lin ahead by ~20K. I've always classed McAfee in the con-artist/shady marketer category. Lin is obviously entirely different but that may change at the rate he's going. Notice how many high profile people over the past 3+ years have pushed every conspiracy under the sun on twitter? Actor Kurt Russell was doing it for a long time but he got nuked off twitter (but not Lin) so many times I stopped paying any attention to him. Imagine if twitter shut down. What would some people do? Starve to death.

@LLinWood
One of my main goals with my tweets is to stimulate curiosity of my Followers. I always want them to look into my comments & reach their own conclusions by thinking for themselves. I do my best to provided accurate information but I am imperfect. Hope that clarifies this issue.

Sounds familiar.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
E4B Doomsday plane call sign NIGHT76 flying around. 76 as in 1776

Apologies if wrong thread 🙁

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Sure. If lizards can do it, we can too!

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Black Watcher

ADS-B flight tracker
NIGHT76
Decending into Omaha it Seems

edit on 142021 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

edit on 142021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Anyone have a link for the Georgia rally today?

RSBN - YouTube

I'm still catching up, not sure if posted, but is it normal for Harris to be sworn in as a senator, as she was on Sunday, considering she's supposedly going to be VP??

Random News Source

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I so often wish we could have a laughing emoji to award people besides stars!
The proverbial wine on keyboard nearly happened as your post was the first one I saw tonight

Thank you for my....laughing Rainbows before bed.

Jane

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I'm sorry, I didn't catch their names

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Streisand FX.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

OK...but the fact remains that Martial Law must be implemented in order for the Military Tribunals to happen, right? I supposed considering we are technically still at War, all these people could be tried as unlawful enemy military combatants? Something along those lines?

When they take the pay from a hostile, they are no longer American Citizens, but covert enemy agents...

This.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
That's true, 4 months time doesn't rewire the entire brain. I should have been more clear. It takes about 4 months to create a new neural pathway. Of course, depending on circumstance

new topics

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join