It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Parksy1981

Cheers for the RSBN link Parksy!

The stage seems to be set up with 2 large screens behind the audience seats; 1 left, 1 right.

That would imply some videos or documents are going to be shown!

Re Kamala being sworn in - Does that keeps Dems options open for another senator election if they lose both the Georgia ones tomorrow?

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I know a retired guy who was head of the Aston University forensic lab that dealt with the Madeleine McCann case.

He told me once that nerves can grow to repair themselves about 1mm a month?

DECODE Add: To utilise space:

POTUS last tweet was at 10:45:46 - that's 7 hours ago!

The “Surrender Caucus” within the Republican Party will go down in infamy as weak and ineffective “guardians” of our Nation, who were willing to accept the certification of fraudulent presidential numbers!

Combine the following elements and we may see Biden CAPITULATE today?

1)) Timestamp of 10:45:46 gives 1-zero POTUS45 vs POTUS46,

2) There was a post in the thread re a tweet that Biden will not CONCEDE, he will CAPITULATE=SURRENDER (can't easily find it).

3) #2624 implies 'Guardians' of Intelligence = NSA:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 62138c No.4282020 📁
Dec 12 2018 19:19:33 (EST)

Anonymous ID: a51b93 No.4281684 📁
Dec 12 2018 19:13:52 (EST)
>>4281410
Q, please tell us who or what the Wizards and Warlocks are.

>>4281684
'Guardians' of intelligence.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes today, Jan 4th.

Conclusion:
Will POTUS show some NSA evidence, on screen tonight at Georgia rally, of Biden collusion with China - forcing him to SURRENDER?

edit on 4-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Project Fulsome fallout from Assange?

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

There are also 2 smaller screens on each side, so they're defo going to be playing some form of video. 2AM for us UK folks, plus I'm back to work tomorrow. Was due to be home working anyhow so no drama for me.

Not sure about the senate seat for Harris, her replacement is complete DS also Twit - Alex Padilla

edit on 4-1-2021 by Parksy1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Healing technologies must exist congruently with 'awakened' human beings. The technologies won't be effective in our present state because our current thought patterns /cycles and dogmatic, limiting belief systems that we're trapped in won't allow it.

Humans must make the effort to change course. Pick ourselves up by our own bootstraps so to speak. We have to do the work to develop new habits of thought, construct new belief systems and shed fearful emotion in order to expand consciousness, elevate awareness and shift into a higher vibrational frequency. As we realign ourselves from within and begin to stabilize ourselves in this new perception of reality, our mind and body will reconnect and rebalance then healing will occur

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
LWood may have just doxxed JohnHereToHelp.

tweet

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I notice also that the 2 flags hanging from cranes are subservient to/hung by Triangles/Pyramids... but the 2 flags between them are under straight lines!

Bigger

I wonder if the two flags under pyramids will be dropped or reeled in during the rally, leaving the straight (red/blue) line ones?

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   

bigger

DJT tweets "guardians" Lin Tweets Roberts dirt...

Q

Three is in the [3] target box.

Conclusion. Roberts is the target. He is the one responsible for the FISA fiasco. He has personal issues with being listed on JE logs and the kids thing (lin tweets) coupled with the Panic, which is real given the account of his recent outburst.

Roberts = Target. My guess, Roberts is in deeper then he should be and failed to cover his tracks well, if at all. Oddly, DJT took Roberts entirely out of the election mix, we're not going down that road so blowing Roberts up will be glorious - "it's a tax on existence."

Worth noting, what folks who have gone full blow treason fear is not DJT or the military, as even he can't help them. And it is treason, DJT is a sitting President and the fraud was an attempt to overthrow a SITTING President, had the election been Joe vs. Romney there is no treason charge as the Constitution lists it.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMandolorian

Looks like LW just alluded to one of Kappy's 'bath' videos...with a teaser.

Many have previously seen this bath video. I will not re-post it to avoid violation of Twitter rules. There are THOUSANDS of videos of pedophilia crimes committed by powerful people.

Chief Justice John Roberts must resign immediately. The storm is coming.
@realDonaldTrump

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

edit on 4-1-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I notice also that the 2 flags hanging from cranes are subservient to/hung by Triangles/Pyramids... but the 2 flags between them are under straight lines!

Bigger

I wonder if the two flags under pyramids will be dropped or reeled in during the rally, leaving the straight (red/blue) line ones?

Peacetime Flag hanging = down, or at least it once meant that. 4 of them. The Q drop with the flag on the cranes is War position.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Just out of curiosity , Do you ever look through All recent post prior to selecting this Forum ??

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
SWEET DREAMS [ARE MADE OF THIS]

Found this video on the twatter just now of a mash up parody of one of the X=Men movies major fight sequences all synced up to the sounds of The Eurythmics "Sweet Dreams." It is quite an impressive montage, but also quite hilarious. It features our MARVELous and fearless leader saving everyone from an explosion of voter fraud. Highly suggest investing 2:20 seconds of your time in watching it. You will not regret it. Tastefully crafted.

Spoiler Alert! Fang Fang and Spywell make a brief appearance.

Enjoy!

Daily Double:
According to Wikipedia the song was released on January 4th, 1983. That was 37 years ago today. There we are with that 37 again Edit. Counted wrong. Technically 38 years.

edit on 4-1-2021 by BoomGiggle because: I think its still 2020
edit on 4-1-2021 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMandolorian

JHTH admits he is supplying info to Wood.

John
@Johnheretohelp

Mr. Wood is helping to get my information out. Mr woods middle name is Lucius meaning light, I wonder what my middle name is

twitter.com...

Ryan DARK White to Lin LUCIAN Wood.

Re: LUCIAN: nameberry.com...

D 2 L
edit on 4-1-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
For anyone that follows Schumann Resonance, it's gone mental today, a good link below.

VLF.IT

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Uhhhh.

The info is going from DARK to LIGHT

We are at the precipice ladies and gentlemen.

Are you ready ?

THE GREAT AWAKENING

its gonna be YUGE

Lin has gone full turbo tinfoil madlad.
this is just prelude of course.
He's sitting on the goods with deadman switches everywhere, it's all being played out on social and other media .
You are watching a movie?
Follow the pieces , oh btw, where is adm. Roger's?

edit on 1 4 2021 by dashen because: Shrugs

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

There is a CASTLE ROCK in Colorado, (Chamber of Commecrce), etc.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Breaking major news from US Treasury OCC, the largest US banking regulator (@USOCC), with new guidance allowing US banks to use public blockchains and dollar stablecoins as a settlement infrastructure in the US financial system.

The new interpretive letter establishes that banks can treat public chains as infrastructure similar to SWIFT, ACH and FedWire, and stablecoins like USDC as electronic stored value. The significance of this can’t be understated.

Decentralized, permissionless, open source and internet mediated software is literally becoming the foundation for not just the US financial system but for the global economy.

are on a path towards all major economic activity being executed on-chain.

Jeremy Allaire thread

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Yup. Stuff. It's Habbening.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Everything has been hacked including DNA, BUT not the election, and we have a lot people claiming to know something .... BUCKLE UP

We are reaching critical mass

edit on 142021 by MetalThunder because: Derp'a

new topics

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join