It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I've asked that question, myself. If the wealthy elite and world leaders have access to the age reversal tech then why don't they use it? But how would it look if the rest of the human population ages and they never age passed 35? The jig would definitely be up. How do we know that they aren't using it? What if they wear these 'skinsuits' to play out these specific character roles in front of us. How do we know that behind the scenes, they're not off living some fairytale life somewhere away from prying human eyes. Like a Second Life...

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

If you guys value your accounts here I would advise to stop this line of posting immediately. No B.S.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Canadians hold Trump rally. The world is fighting back.

Tweet/Video

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
@igloo -- check your PMs

Cheers

Thank yooooo!

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Not surprising considering negotiations in process!

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Biden/Harris inauguration plans keep changing with more events being cancelled. However there has been a new one added. They will be doing a candle light memorial for all of the covid deaths around the Lincoln Memorial Reflecting Pool on January 19th.
Kuestion for them with respect to watch the water. The reflecting pool was drained in Februarythis year due to parasites. Is there any water in it now? The Lincoln Memorial itself was closed in December and if water is in the pool, the pool is usually drained significantly to stop people from walking and skating on it.
Fun Fact...17 million gallons of water taken from Washington drinking water. Renovations have been done in previous years but still winter is winter.
www.columbiamissourian.com... html
www.louisberger.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
hmmmmm Watch the Water ????

it would have to be Blue wouldn't it

FAA notified after large blue UFO spotted in Hawaii appears to fall into the ocean - as Harvard professor who claims aliens visited in 2017 says more are coming

A large blue glowing object was spotted in the night sky in Oahu on Tuesday

Witness Moriah and her husband followed the object for three miles in their car

Footage shows the 'UFO' moving across the sky before falling into the ocean

The sighting was reported to the FAA which confirmed it had not received reports of overdue or missing aircraft'

Comes as Harvard professor Avi Loeb reignited conspiracy theories about extraterrestrial life

Loeb maintains the 2017 discovery of the Oumuamua rock is actually a piece of discarded technology from an alien civilization

link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: FlyingFox

I used to live that way, on the edge all the time. For me it's based on personal experience and my brothers didn't nickname me "Lucky" for the hell of it. After narrowly missing the shooting fest in Las Vegas that was it for me, my nine lives (more like 18) are about used up.😀

link   

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

That location, of vehicle with possible explosive device, seems to be a communication following the White House Q flag and 10 Downing St. UN flag... here

Queens Place Mall:

Queens Place = Buckingham Palace?

Mall = Maul or Pall Mall that is the avenue leading to Buckingham Palace.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I've lived in Miami for 26 years. That story is one I've heard many times and stands to this day as one filled with provable instances of dimensional distortions. It's really opened my eyes to other possibilities which is why I'm open to any concept these days. After all, what do we really know right?

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Hear, hear... my fave avatar... as anons would say:

"All of your public image are belong to us now Xi!"

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

PM for you.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaworu
I've been scratching my head on this since it was mentioned. Can this LS be the same group involved with the hack that brought down PSN and Xbox servers on Christmas of 2015? I was heavily involved in online forums at the time and man was there allot of hate for that group then. One thread on the official PSN network broke record replies within the 48hours of that outage.

Last Christmas, a hacking collective known as the “Lizard Squad” managed to take down PSN and Xbox Live right as everyone was attempting to play their consoles during holiday, creating one of the worst outages in the history of either network. 

hack

LulzSec did it first back in 2011/2012. But yes I believe it's the same LizardSquad group -- if not some of the same members. I knew a few members of LulzSec back then.

link   

link   

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Sorry for the skepticism. I grew up in a church where visitors would come through who had alleged special powers. They would heal people but it was always things no one could verify. The truly disabled or infirmed would stay that way.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Attached to this tweet is a brochure document that summarizes November's election irregularities.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It simply sounds better in Italian. (Clarkson, 2000)

new topics

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join