It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Can anyone who is interested in our Spooky friend and specifically HOW they do what they do here, please DM me? I am working to determine the exact attack vector and how they accomplish what it is that they do. Anybody with a security, NetSec or hacking background would be very helpful.

Thanks!

Would having a Unix timestamp be indicative of anything?

Unix - History of Hacking

One of the hacks that was created in the 60s, 1969 to be exact, was created to act as an open set of rules to run machines on the computer frontier. It was created by two employees from the Bell Lab's think tank. The two employees were Dennis Ritchie and Ken Thompson and the "hack" was called UNIX.

......With the advent of the personal computer and an early version of today’s internet in the 1980s, a new generation of tech-savvy users meant more opportunities for exploring hacking. It was around that time that the first movie about hacking came out: War Games, which was released in 1983 and holds a 93% score on Rotten Tomatoes, tells the story of a young hacker who inadvertently accesses the US military computer system that was designed to deal with nuclear war.

edit on 142021 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Thank Q...

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Most of the web runs on a Unix backend.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
I must have missed it to. Please pm me as well. Thanks

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: More1ThanAny1
Not for nothing, but it only costs 120kUSD to build a regen tank.

I know this is OT, but... any links to details?

Nope, just personal research. I was exposed to a lot of very dangerous chemicals when I was in the Service. Chemicals that shorten a persons life so I tried to figure out a way of removing them form my system. I came across research from the late 70's that had promise, but fearing that I would leave my body to "swiss cheesed" so to speak I gave up on this and just came to terms with the heightened risk of cancers and organ failure.

There is a lot of stuff that's been done in the field of life extension and body regeneration then most people think.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
PM sent...

originally posted by: tanstaafl

a reply to: More1ThanAny1
" "Not for nothing, but it only costs 120kUSD to build a regen tank."

"I know this is OT, but... any links to details?"

Nope, just personal research. I was exposed to a lot of very dangerous chemicals when I was in the Service. Chemicals that shorten a persons life so I tried to figure out a way of removing them form my system. I came across research from the late 70's that had promise, but fearing that I would leave my body to "swiss cheesed" so to speak I gave up on this and just came to terms with the heightened risk of cancers and organ failure.

There is a lot of stuff that's been done in the field of life extension and body regeneration then most people think.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Please note! If this disregard for ATS policies continues, this thread may be briefly shut down to get ever ones attenton. Don't ruin this for everyone.

-=PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT=-

Just a little something to keep in mind...Curiosity killed the cat.

21a) Unauthorized Access: You will not attempt to access any protected sections of the Websites, or make use of any hacks, cracks, bug exploits, etc. to bypass or modify the features of the forum software or to obtain information beyond the allowed features of your account status. Doing so will result in immediate termination of your account.

21b) Cooperation: You will, if asked by TAN, cease to Post any content, and/or links to content, deemed offensive, objectionable, or in poor taste by TAN, in its sole discretion.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

edit on 4-1-2021 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Jan 4 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
General Flynn is now peddling Q merch!

www.washingtontimes.com...

The product description that accompanies the items references “The Great Awakening,” another phrase relevant to Qanon followers, and makes clear the products are most certainly referring to QAnon.

“It’s no conspiracy and it’s certainly more than a theory. The Great Awakening is happening and the signs are everywhere,” reads the description of the merchandise being advertised by Mr. Flynn.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   

link   

link   

new topics

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join