It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

WoW thank you
so I do have someone kind of close, I wonder If I know you
Thumb's up

Love&Light
SatNam

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I would ask our advanced friend to give us all a clue to what to expect next.

Now clearly pushed back into a corner, with the weight of millions of people pushing on D.C. (me included), there is but one option left. The UCMJ. These creatures have no intention of backing down as they too are left with no options. They have created a reality with no exit doors.

One thing for certain, they would be powerless if taken out of the game... Arrest now before the blood flows.........

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Dinwiddie? Another movie connection. Tracie Dinwiddie. Her first movie was called Target Earth produced in 1988. Just hunting around and found this. Now this is terrifying. Scroll to #6 TARGET EARTH and the lyrics will pop up. Very strong, clear words. The invaders travel through space and time with one goal, to destroy us. all. I just read through each one and so much is there. Dark to light. A huge battle and there is hope at the end.
I encourage everyone to read this link. The battle is much more than what we think it is.
www.metal-archives.com...
trakt.tv... reply to: Guyfriday

Police investigating after object explodes in Lawrenceville; report of another explosion in Hill District

PITTSBURGH — UPDATE 10:53 p.m.: Pittsburgh police said they are now investigating another report of an explosion in the 200 block of Dinwiddie Street in the Hill District.

They said it happened at around 10:30 p.m.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

So, from what I can tell - and people, PLEASE correct me if I am wrong here - Civilians cannot be tried under the UCMJ (read: military tribunals) UNLESS the President declares Martial Law - then the UCMJ becomes the law of the land.

Absent a declaration of martial law, United States civilians cannot be prosecuted under a system of military law (Reid v. Covert, 354 U.S. 1) (1957) (holding unconstitutional the trial by military court of a civilian woman for murdering her husband in the military).

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

So, from what I can tell - and people, PLEASE correct me if I am wrong here - Civilians cannot be tried under the UCMJ (read: military tribunals) UNLESS the President declares Martial Law - then the UCMJ becomes the law of the land.

Absent a declaration of martial law, United States civilians cannot be prosecuted under a system of military law (Reid v. Covert, 354 U.S. 1) (1957) (holding unconstitutional the trial by military court of a civilian woman for murdering her husband in the military).

Im not a legal eagle, but, when you have hostile forces controlling large portions of our government, and a covert take over in progress,I can find no other term to describe it as, war.

The argument though, may be a mute point as someone may have forgotten to cancel the last "Marshal Law". So in essence it doesn't have to be proclaimed.

www.fourwinds10.com...

The US Admiralty Courts exist because the US is still under Martial Law from the 1860s

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

just some info ...

THE PRESIDENT AS LAW ENFORCER
Powers Derived From The “Take Care” Duty

Military Power in Law Enforcement: The Posse Comitatus
“Whenever the President considers that unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States, make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in any State or Territory by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings, he may call into Federal service such of the militia of any State, and use such of the armed forces, as he considers necessary to enforce those laws or to suppress the rebellion.”

“The President, by using the militia or the armed forces, or both . . . shall take such measures as he considers necessary to suppress, in a State, any insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy, if it—(1) so hinders the execution of the laws of that State, and of the United States within the State, that any part or class of its people is deprived of a right, privilege, immunity, or protection named in the Constitution and secured by law . . .

The whole thing revolved around Kansas - TRUST Kansas

Preventive Martial Law

“. . . When it comes to a decision by the head of the State upon a matter involving its life, the ordinary rights of individuals must yield to what he deems the necessities of the moment. Public danger warrants the substitution of executive process for judicial process.”

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

edit on 1/4/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

OK...but the fact remains that Martial Law must be implemented in order for the Military Tribunals to happen, right? I supposed considering we are technically still at War, all these people could be tried as unlawful enemy military combatants? Something along those lines?

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

OK...but the fact remains that Martial Law must be implemented in order for the Military Tribunals to happen, right? I supposed considering we are technically still at War, all these people could be tried as unlawful enemy military combatants? Something along those lines?

When they take the pay from a hostile, they are no longer American Citizens, but covert enemy agents...

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
creep thumper pm for you thanks

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Just catching up and I also missed the "one man's" post. If someone is feeling generous, please PM a screenshot.

Lin's posting made me read more on Kappy and I honestly didn't know how fringe some of the things going on around him were. My belief is that he was manipulated into sounding crazy to the public so that the things he was accurate about were not believed. It seems like this might be happening to LW as well, since he has had to back track some disinfo on his twitter this morning.

(post by PokeyJoe removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hi Rel,

Your findings mention:
KU#237, HRC, U1, SA, someone had to go this far, begin to connect the dots

CODE DEFINITIONS & THREADS (by CodesUCQ)
@CodesUcq - U1/Uranium One Decode.
@CodesUcq - Oumuamua Comms.
- Uranium = material used to make nuclear bombs
- Nuclear = blackmail ( sensitive, dangerous, destructive information)
- Light / Dark = exposure
- Water = information (Dam blocking release of information)
- Space Comms = risk of secrets exposed (asteroids / near misses / moon)

CONSIDER = URANIUM 1 = U1
U1 = also the Alien "cigar shape" object found in space
U1 = possible code word for global state secret, blackmail database?
(Lin Wood posts "All will be exposed", AW laptop dark stuff, 9/11, more)

CLINTON BLACKMAIL = Control
HRC / CF receive millions selling part of U1 to Russia
CFIUS also involved in approving the U1 deal
HRC "Great reset button" PR part of the 16 year plan
Rumors Russia passed info back to POTUS in soccer ball
Why MSM & Intelligence Community so upset about Russia/Trump
A portion of the state secrets had already been moved
Team Trump now has it all.

Dial 211 for Essential Community Services
- U = 21st letter, so U1 = 211
- 211 is an emergency number, works a bit like 911
- 211 = non-English speakers (immigrants), Children Support, Suicide

Pray for those in harms way.
edit on 4-1-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

You can disregard the message I sent to you. Saladfingers was kind enough to have already sent me the info.

Should have checked my inbox first lol.

Thanks to both of you!

I love you guys! And this site! You all rock!

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Treason isn't defined in a way that a military court is required

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason

below is a case from the 9th district

190 F. 2d 506 - Tomoya Kawakita v. United States

Tomoya Kawakita appeals from a judgment of conviction and a sentence of death imposed after a United States District Court jury returned a verdict finding him guilty of treason against the United States of America.

edit on 142021 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Lin Wood Fireside Chat 4 | Is Jeffrey Epstein Alive? Can Vice President Pence Be Trusted?

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join