It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no actual evidence of voter fraud; here's how we know:

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnnylaw16
I'd love to make a friendly wager. At what point do you think that Trump will be declared our next president?

Trust me when I tell you that he doesn't pay his debts.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: johnnylaw16

I am seeing a lot of talk by Trump's legal team claiming massive voter fraud but not so much when they are actually in Court.

I wonder why that is?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'd love to make a friendly wager. At what point do you think that Trump will be declared our next president?

Trust me when I tell you that he doesn't pay his debts.

Don't you get tired of this?

Why don't you go outside for a while? Take a walk or something.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

Tired of what? He owes me $1,000, I want my money.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: djz3ro
Read through, I provided debunks for every piece of "evidence" put to me on this thread until the person I was debating with started with base insults.

Your debunks are worth far less that the MSM 'debunks' of Biden corruption, which are pure fiction.

Which is what I expected when you lot are presented with actual facts.

Projection, projection, projection... try something new.

You are showing who the truly ignorant one is in this thread.

Deny Ignorance, not Embrace Ignorance.

There is no point talking to someone like you, your head is in the sand. Can't be easy going through life believing what those you like tell you and ignoring everything else. Cosy little echo chamber, is it?

Before you start about me believing the MSM, I really don't. If I read I biased story I read it from the other side too.

I use critical analysis on the info I'm presented, reading it through with a logical head..

Emotions, feelings and beliefs don't come into it.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
I am seeing a lot of talk by Trump's legal team claiming massive voter fraud but not so much when they are actually in Court.

I wonder why that is?

Option A: They are still imvestimagating and will file soon.

Option B: The judges are all corrupt.

Option C: They are a bunch of idiots.

Option D: It's all just a delusion in Trump's mind.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: BruceZuckerberg

originally posted by: [post=25592649]djz3ro[

He has lost this battle. That is the point of the thread. If there were any legitimate evidence of fraud, we would see it put forth by Trump. He has not put it forward. Do you have any cogent response to this fact?

Trump still has a couple weeks to find a judge that will not dismiss the claims being made. Even if the ultimate result is that Biden becomes the 46th President there will be a large portion of the Country that will not accept that Biden was lawfully elected. Those people aren’t going away. The GOP will have gained 8 (or more) seats in the house and likely retain the senate. At that point I expect they will attempt to impeach Biden with actual evidence (not fabricated and extorted like the Russia hoax) and win the House in 2022.
If you believe the claims being made of election fraud are without merit, I’d love to hear your professional opinion of Hunter’s laptop where Hunter specifically lays out how their bribery and extortion racket works: remember, “10% for the big guy” ? As a Canadian I actually find it comical that a politician as corrupt and degenerate as Biden was picked to begin with but I guess that’s just American politics. I find it equally comical that Biden’s supporters think anything will be resolved in Dec other than nominally.

Wow, it is clear that you do not know how our government works. Only the house can impeach, which it won't because it is held by democrats. Only the senate can convict, and only on a two thirds majority, which it would not do because it is more or less evenly split. Even if both were controlled with republicans they would have no basis on which to impeach Biden. That is one of the stupidest things posted here yet.

"Hunter's laptop" was never verified as being anything of consequence. There is a reason that even Trump stopped touting and that no one is talking about it now. Use common sense. Again, if there were merit to things we would see them being litigated and pushed by Trump himself. And we are not seeing that.

My bad- I’ll admit my understanding of American political legal procedure is lacking. So I assume then the impeachment of Biden will begin after 2022 when the GOP takes the House back. You admit that’s a possibility right?
I was enjoying your logical and informed opinion about the evidence or lack thereof but I have to ask, have you read the emails? They do literally spell out how political cronyism works. I find it very strange that such a seemingly intelligent and logical person such as yourself sees nothing wrong there. Really? Or have you actually read them? If not I would strongly suggest you do. They implicate they Biden family in corruption that may have severe national security Implications. You say that the emails were not found to be of any consequence. When you say that you’re essentially saying you think that because the FBI supposedly investigated them that there is nothing there. The FBI? An unelected group of partisan hacks find nothing so you take them at their word? If not the FBI then what authority are you claiming found nothing of consequence? And why do you blindly accept that opinion?
edit on 29-11-2020 by BruceZuckerberg because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

I wonder why that is?

Exactly. It is because the evidence does not exist. If he had it, he would put it forward. It is how litigation works, and beyond that, it is common sense.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=25592649]djz3ro[

He has lost this battle. That is the point of the thread. If there were any legitimate evidence of fraud, we would see it put forth by Trump. He has not put it forward. Do you have any cogent response to this fact?

Trump still has a couple weeks to find a judge that will not dismiss the claims being made. Even if the ultimate result is that Biden becomes the 46th President there will be a large portion of the Country that will not accept that Biden was lawfully elected. Those people aren’t going away. The GOP will have gained 8 (or more) seats in the house and likely retain the senate. At that point I expect they will attempt to impeach Biden with actual evidence (not fabricated and extorted like the Russia hoax) and win the House in 2022.
If you believe the claims being made of election fraud are without merit, I’d love to hear your professional opinion of Hunter’s laptop where Hunter specifically lays out how their bribery and extortion racket works: remember, “10% for the big guy” ? As a Canadian I actually find it comical that a politician as corrupt and degenerate as Biden was picked to begin with but I guess that’s just American politics. I find it equally comical that Biden’s supporters think anything will be resolved in Dec other than nominally.

Wow, it is clear that you do not know how our government works. Only the house can impeach, which it won't because it is held by democrats. Only the senate can convict, and only on a two thirds majority, which it would not do because it is more or less evenly split. Even if both were controlled with republicans they would have no basis on which to impeach Biden. That is one of the stupidest things posted here yet.

"Hunter's laptop" was never verified as being anything of consequence. There is a reason that even Trump stopped touting and that no one is talking about it now. Use common sense. Again, if there were merit to things we would see them being litigated and pushed by Trump himself. And we are not seeing that.

My bad- I’ll admit my understanding of American political legal procedure is lacking. So I assume then the impeachment of Biden will begin after 2022 when the GOP takes the House back. You admit that’s a possibility right?
I was enjoying your logical and informed opinion about the evidence or lack thereof but I have to ask, have you read the emails? They do literally spell out how political cronyism works. I find it very strange that such a seemingly intelligent and logical person such as yourself sees nothing wrong there. Really? Or have you actually read them? If not I would strongly suggest you do. They implicate they Biden family in corruption that may have severe national security Implications. You say that the emails were not found to be of any consequence. When you say that you’re essentially saying you think that because the FBI supposedly investigated them that there is nothing there. The FBI? An unelected group of partisan hacks find nothing so you take them at their word? If not the FBI then what authority are you claiming found nothing of consequence? And why do you blindly accept that opinion?

It is possible that the house switches control in 2022, yes. But barring new revelations, it is not possible that the impeach biden. There is no evidence of an impeachable offense, and not even a republican led house would vote to impeach currently.

There is nothing incriminating in the "Hunter laptop." If you believe that the laptop is even real, ask yourself why is no one, not even Trump talking about it? When the people that have the most to gain from something being authentic are not talking about it, that should clue you in to the fact that the thing likely is not authentic.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I know! I'm a litigation lawyer here in England. I don't know much about US law but I know how Appeals work.

I do know that you guys spend a lot of your time shouting "Objection!" at Judges.

That would not work too well over here.

edit on 29-11-2020 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court re-wrote Act 77 itself, by judicial fiat, creating new rules for time, place, and manner, of holding elections. In doing so, the State Supreme Court violated the US Federal Constitution. And that's the real case here.
SC Alito(the real Supreme court) Used this as the way to separate votes in PA. the PA SC,and wolf have doubled down,and refused to do as they were told to do. The REAL SC will not take their thumbing the ruling lightly.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
It's the Same courts that approved Trump presidency in 2016 that are doing the same with Biden presidency.

But.. It seem like the ones whining most about the elections are the ones that are used to loosing I the real life too.
I call them serial whiners

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court re-wrote Act 77 itself, by judicial fiat, creating new rules for time, place, and manner, of holding elections. In doing so, the State Supreme Court violated the US Federal Constitution. And that's the real case here.
SC Alito(the real Supreme court) Used this as the way to separate votes in PA. the PA SC,and wolf have doubled down,and refused to do as they were told to do. The REAL SC will not take their thumbing the ruling lightly.

You are so confused. Please, do some more research before spouting off. Non one is "thumbing" past rulings. You are confusing two separate cases. One had to do with the dates on which ballots could be received; that is the one for which Alito granted an emergency injunction. The other had to do with whether PA's mail-in voting system was generally permitted under PA law. The latter is the one that the PA supreme court just struck down. It has nothing to do with the former, and it likely will not go to the US supreme court.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

a reply to: RMFX1

Tired of what? He owes me $1,000, I want my money.

Listen man I saw you post something a few days ago that I agreed with completely. I think you said something like you were on neither side politically and that essentially both sides are not acting in our best interests. I agree with that and I think that it's a healthy position to hold.

But you are you aren't behaving like you believe it. You seem to be all in on the anti trump train and that's proven by the fact that you are the most prolific poster in any of these threads.

Take a breathe man. Let people talk about what they want to talk about.
edit on 29-11-2020 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1
You seem to be all in on the anti trump train and that's proven by the fact that you are the most prolific poster in any of these threads.

I 'seem to be anti-Trump'? 'Seem'? I guess I'm not doing enough then, I'm 100% anti-Trump and I make no bones about it.

As soon as Biden gets in I'll be 100% anti-Biden but right now I'm having a good chuckle at Donny's expense, he's such a juicy vic.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1
You seem to be all in on the anti trump train and that's proven by the fact that you are the most prolific poster in any of these threads.

I 'seem to be anti-Trump'? 'Seem'? I guess I'm not doing enough then, I'm 100% anti-Trump and I make no bones about it.

As soon as Biden gets in I'll be 100% anti-Biden but right now I'm having a good chuckle at Donny's expense, he's such a juicy vic.

I though you were 100 percent against government overreach and corruption no mater the victim.....

Please do go on again how Trump is responsible for each state’s lockdown.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

And what was the question to you.

Voter fraud is the reality of the world. Is that false. Please list how the USA is different.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
I though you were 100 percent against government overreach and corruption no mater the victim.....

You saying Trump is the victim of government overreach?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

You saying Trump is the victim of government overreach?

Something about FISA warrants issued on false information concerning Trump resulting in violation of civil rights. Great abuse of government power, no? Resulting in false and empty allegations against Trump, no?

Then we are supposed to believe the main stream media that pushed lies concerning Trump Russia collusion, among others, on go all in on no voter fraud? Where any voter fraud is a violation of civil right? Are all violations of civil rights nor serious and needs rooted out?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Guess you should tell him to have his attorneys look into this right after they finish screwing up his fraud suits.

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join