It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no actual evidence of voter fraud; here's how we know:

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: Willtell

I definately agree he is dragging this on for as long as possible so he can maximize his donations.

If he admits he lost then he stops getting donations. If he admits there is no fraud, he gets no donations under the guise of legal support.

I regret not setting up a site to solicit donations to investigate claims of fraud for Trump's legal.team.

But there is fraud. That is a fact. Please list what process post election audits impartially the accuracy of the original election night count? And if it has weight to impact the election.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
The HAMMER is the Key to the Coup With General McInerney and Mary Fanning

Wow, David Montgomery?

Another Nothinhburger!

Why do you keep falling for this nonsense?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Holy # thankfully someone registered a sock to set the record straight.

Oh wait let me guess you just found ATS lulz

Coolest of tales.

You'd know the answer to that if you read the whole thread. If you're not one of the folks with their heads in the sand, someone who actually wants to know the truth, even if it means Trump lost, then there is a lot to be learned in this thread.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
LOL well ill give the poster this He talks like a lawyer LOL .
While most of us don't know all that stuff we do Know claiming 10 s OF Millions cheated would be a cake walk to prove .
We also Know Trump will use any thing and every thing to help him self he is EXTREMLY self centered .
He would be posting it all over twitter .

I think its funny Trump now wants To Kill twitter the place he loves the most LOL .
Were the heck he going to complain if he censors twitter totally ?
His new thing will censor It all including what he post lol .

Anyway Every one know form long before the election Trump would Try using this to be sure he would win . Problem is it backfire as all he did was piss off 80 million [people .
Really only TRUMP and a few poster's here will say HALF the country is EVILLLLLL commies .
And that IS why he lost .
Posters here like to pretend its all about democrat's when Trump ahs flat out called Republicans cheaters along with worst even .

Do you honestly believe that Trump or a lawyer would post info on Twitter (of all places) that actively censor him, his lawyers etc leaving a chance for Dems to prepare a cover up or a counter-attack? Have you been asleep during 2016- present and can't see he uses Twitter to get the word out directly vs warped stuff from the media? I highly doubt Trump Loves Twitter as you claim, he's using it to spread the word that now, they went on censor overdrive. Have you missed all the 'talks' during the last 4 years of over reaching tech like FB/Twitter etc?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

I definately agree he is dragging this on for as long as possible so he can maximize his donations.

If he admits he lost then he stops getting donations. If he admits there is no fraud, he gets no donations under the guise of legal support.

I regret not setting up a site to solicit donations to investigate claims of fraud for Trump's legal.team.

But there is fraud. That is a fact. Please list what process post election audits impartially the accuracy of the original election night count? And if it has weight to impact the election.

Please list any proof of fraud that has made it through the courts?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Oh bitch please don't act like you aren't a sycophant.

a reply to: djz3ro

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

There is no evidence of widespread fraud, and certainly no evidence that the results are invalid because of said fraud.

Maybe take the time to review the actual court rulings and the evidence(or lack there of) before making claims.

Just because your gut makes you believe something does not make it true. I have won thousands playing poker off people who trust their gut over the actual math

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

You obviously haven't had time to listen to.......

WVW-TV Exclusive: Lt. General Michael Flynn's First Interview Since President Trump's Pardon Includes His Talking About the Ongoing Coup w/ Guest Lt. General McInerney

I'm putting my confidence in 3 star General Mclnerney instead of you and your band of blowhards.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

He is retired. He is also a raving lunatic.

He supported a war based on false allegations of his about Saddam's non existent WMD 's.

Did you put your confidence in that, I wonder?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Oh bitch please don't act like you aren't a sycophant.

😂🤣😂
Please explain where I have acted in an obsequious manner or what advantage that I gained from such [non-existent] behaviour

Bitch? Wow, it's terrible when you have to attack the poster instead of the post. Lots of you on the Right here employ exactly the same target. As soon as you resort to name calling, you've lost.
edit on 29/11/20 by djz3ro because: Change () to []

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Are you going to cry more?

Seems like it went right under your skin.

It's OK you like to pose as a pseudo intellectual anyways.

I see you.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
And whats at stake to loose seems like some # you made up to soothe yourself...

Innit?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergicthe evidence is being wiped, so yeah, by Monday morning it will be wiped, shredded, mutilated, and then burned in an accidental gas explosion... Blame the Siemens smart controllers....

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Are you going to cry more?

Seems like it went right under your skin.

It's OK you like to pose as a pseudo intellectual anyways.

I see you.

Wow, pathetic to the end. I have way more thick skin than you think.

Me, crying? I'm finding this hilarious, especially your little personal attacks, it shows what an empty vessel you really are.

You can't see me!

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

And whats at stake to loose seems like some # you made up to soothe yourself...

Innit?

Could you translate that into a sentence that actually makes sense please?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SmikeS
a reply to: Lysergicthe evidence is being wiped, so yeah, by Monday morning it will be wiped, shredded, mutilated, and then burned in an accidental gas explosion... Blame the Siemens smart controllers....

It's not being wiped, it doesn't exist. There is nothing so far that has stood up in court.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

How many other elections have been conducted on US soil under a global pandemic?

No clue to why you asked this...

You said we had lots of elections like this, and I explained more as to why it is unique, and so what does this statement have to do with anything...lol

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Looking good for Trump. This thread won't age well.

Lt. General Mike Flynn: First Interview Since Pardoned

Why do you believe this won't age well? Tump's lawsuits are being dismissed faster than he can file them.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

If there were fraud, it would be presented in court as evidence by Trump. That has not happened. Thus, we can conclude that there is no fraud.

Your third sentence seems to be missing some words or something--what were trying to say?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

You obviously haven't had time to listen to.......

WVW-TV Exclusive: Lt. General Michael Flynn's First Interview Since President Trump's Pardon Includes His Talking About the Ongoing Coup w/ Guest Lt. General McInerney

I'm putting my confidence in 3 star General Mclnerney instead of you and your band of blowhards.

Ah yes, don't bother to look for facts or evidence.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join