It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no actual evidence of voter fraud; here's how we know:

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: Hogleg
a reply to: Hogleg

It's a joke,,,,,they claimed a waterpipe broke so they had to stop counting. that's when they put the fix in.

it's always russia,,,,,but now we got pedo joe, so china, china, china

Yeah, like I said, childish!

heres the link about a 'water line breakage' lol they can't get their story straight

uncoverdc.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   

It's a joke,,,,,they claimed a waterpipe broke so they had to stop counting. that's when they put the fix in.

heres the link about a 'water line breakage' lol they can't get their story straight

uncoverdc.com...

There was something similar happened here in Scotland when we had our independence referendum. The count in Dundee had to stop because the fire alarm went off, only the pro-independence vote counters left though.

There were other voter fraud claims too. We never had a chance to prove it though.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   

because he is talking about the sitting POTUS and he is a foreigner[

Someone talking bad about the orange messiah? The horror! How DARE someone have an opinion on an international forum!

Yep, biden will face the same hate that you lefties spewed at our president

So you’re a hypocrite and a child?
“They started it! REEEEEEEEEE!”

PS, not a lefty

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   

a reply to: djz3ro

I'm just tired of foreign people putting us and our president down, telling us what we should do, just like that a$$ hat trevor noah, and samantha bee (she's legal now) stay in your lane, we still have borders until Jan.

day after day, night after night, for over 4 years we have heard the left spewing hate, laughing and mocking our president on every channel known to man. and no olive branch will fix this. we won't heel for the pedo

Once again, not putting you down, you have tried to do that to me several times here but I don't stand down for bullies. If you don't like my opinion, move on, don't respond. But you threw out a couple of personal attacks like a spineless coward.

You are really part of the problem with the world and you can't even see it!

it's an American thing you wouldn't understand, the brits have been putting the boot to you all for centuries,, go argue with those wankers. We sent them packing

I'm not telling you what to do, why are you trying to tell me what to do?

Here is you, a foreigner, telling me what to do?

Do you know what a hypocrite is? Go look in the mirror for clarification.

Also, I did say I was involved with politics at a grass roots level...

you see how it feels when foreigner is glee-fully besmirching your country.

well sorry i offended you, it's the arrogance from the left that gets to me.

In regards to the $hit show election... yes, I'm pissed off and mad about it...and so are 70 million Americans. no, I don't have a link. IMO this is a knife in the back of lady liberty. the left brag about changes they want to force on our country, and get all giddy when the say NWO or great reset.

They think they can just take down the borders and everyone roam freely around the world, no national sovereignty, no America. like the old coke commercial, everyone holding hands and singing. never going to happen.

(post by Hogleg removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   

mock all you want

I will

I no longer care

Your posts suggest otherwise

I wash my hands of this entire mess

Is that what “true patriotism” is? Sulking because people insult your tangerine tantrum god?

Here’s a little bit of info for you. Every single president of the USA has had people mock/ridicule them. Your prince of orangeness is no different.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

This is the post I replied to:

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Why do you never see all 9 SC judges vote the same?

That statement is not correct as the data proved.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

a reply to: rnaa
LOL

LOL indeed!

a reply to: rnaa
russians i think busted the water pipe in georgia, and they stopped the count in multiple states. nothing to see here.

Russians burst a water pipe? Proof? If not, you're right, nothing to see here.

votes leaving the country going to spain and germany to be tabulated or manipulated. nothing to see here

Really? You have proof? If not, nothing to see here!

I watched it live, as the votes were adjusted around 4am or so. Nothing will be done about this.

Yeah that was an error to do with manual input, it was picked up and rectified. Nobody is questioning whether the person who made the error was acting for the Reps though. That would be good to know.

The billionaires have spoken and this was the most transparent election in history of elections on earth, perhaps the galaxy or the entire universe. orange man caused all the world's problems. global warming, flat earthers, the china flu, antifa, blm, and pronoun-tards.

You know Trump has put more Millionaires and Billionaires in government than any president before him? So this lies squarely at Trumps feet.

I don't understand this idea that Trump is for the little man, Billionaires are even better off now than they were before. So many Billionaire donors have been elevated to Gov posts.

got any of that proof you're crying about?

Me, crying? No mate, that's you, you're so insecure you needed to make digs at my country? I'm laughing and not with you either.

You've shown your true colours today. Making childish remarks, editing my quote to make a personal attack and attacking my country?

Pathetic, truly pathetic.

Proof?

BBC
Forbes
The Guardian
Business Insider
News Week
Washington Post
CBS
Vanity Fare

☝️ take your pick...

All left wing rags....nice try

Instead of dismissing these sources why not address the points they make.

The BBC does tend a bit to the left but it is a reliable source.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: rnaa
So 1 fraudulent vote invalidates the entire election?

-sigh- would be nice if people could learn to read - or take the time to read - or actually take the time to comprehend what they just read - before replying.

There has actually been 1 fraudulent vote PROVEN in Pennsylvania - and yet it has not been presented in court as evidence by anyone on Trump's "team". Why not?

There is no evidence your cl.aim is true. See, I can do it too.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I challenge you to put before the court of ATS one verifiable example of mass voter fraud, just one. Shouldn't be hard since it's so obvious. Not gonna hold my breath.

Already been done. Can't help it if you are deliberately ignorant.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

You are so blinded by your hatred of the Left

Again with the projection... please do not accuse me of that which you are guilty of.

and so gushing over the Annoying Orange that you seem to think only the Left would participate in voter fraud.

And now deflection...

Since I have stated many many times that I know with absolute certainty that vote fraud happens all the time with respect to both parties, your claim is pure unsubstantiated BS.

I wonder if the Biden votes uncovered in the recent recount were due to Voter fraud from the Right? Funny how that isn't being spoken about, doesn't fit your narrow world view I guess...

No, that was just the result of the sloppy workings of these systems and casual irresponsibility of those running the elections processes.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I wish I could be a fly on the wall near you on Dec 14th when the EC votes Biden.

ATS is gonna self implode that day...

Well, I'll give you partial credit - new math and all...

Yes, some ATS members like yourself will absolutely implode - or explode - sometime in the near future.

You do know that Dec 14th still isn't the end, right? Congress can refuse to honor the State Electors if they have reaosn to.

I'll say it again. I believe Trump will win in the end, but I'm still rational enough to know that what he is up against is a monster of incredible, and yes, I'll say it - Biblical - proportions, so, he could conceivably lose this battle. Either way, we will win the war in the end.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: rnaa

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: johnnylaw16

Which lawsuits have been dismissed?

All of 'em.

Not true, one example

defendingtherepublic.org...

Yes, this lawsuit was literally just filed over the holiday. It will be dismissed soon.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: BruceZuckerberg
“ Yes, Trump's lawyers have said that they have tons of evidence and affidavits. And yes, there are a lot of videos out there purporting to explain exactly how this election was stolen. But literally none of that matters unless it is put before a judge and a judge deems it admissible”

So what you’re saying is that it all comes down to a judge’s “opinion”. What if that judge is (like most humans) biased? Or worse, what if they’re paid off or have family threatened? I’m not saying this is what’s happening, but are you entirely precluding that possibility ? Your logic seems to include the caveat that these judges are angels when we know that’s not the case.

We have multiple levels of appeal. If one judge were corrupt, there are checks and balances to ensure that errors are corrected. You seem to watch too much tv--paid off judges and threatening families is not a normal occurrence.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

uncoverdc.com...

Oh yes, must be the Russians again. This takes the cake for second most inane comment I've come across here.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

a reply to: djz3ro

I'm just tired of foreign people putting us and our president down, telling us what we should do, just like that a$$ hat trevor noah, and samantha bee (she's legal now) stay in your lane, we still have borders until Jan.

day after day, night after night, for over 4 years we have heard the left spewing hate, laughing and mocking our president on every channel known to man. and no olive branch will fix this. we won't heel for the pedo

Once again, not putting you down, you have tried to do that to me several times here but I don't stand down for bullies. If you don't like my opinion, move on, don't respond. But you threw out a couple of personal attacks like a spineless coward.

You are really part of the problem with the world and you can't even see it!

it's an American thing you wouldn't understand, the brits have been putting the boot to you all for centuries,, go argue with those wankers. We sent them packing

I'm not telling you what to do, why are you trying to tell me what to do?

Here is you, a foreigner, telling me what to do?

Do you know what a hypocrite is? Go look in the mirror for clarification.

Also, I did say I was involved with politics at a grass roots level...

you see how it feels when foreigner is glee-fully besmirching your country.

well sorry i offended you, it's the arrogance from the left that gets to me.

In regards to the $hit show election... yes, I'm pissed off and mad about it...and so are 70 million Americans. no, I don't have a link. IMO this is a knife in the back of lady liberty. the left brag about changes they want to force on our country, and get all giddy when the say NWO or great reset.

They think they can just take down the borders and everyone roam freely around the world, no national sovereignty, no America. like the old coke commercial, everyone holding hands and singing. never going to happen.

You should be mad at Trump. He is lying to you. He says that the election was stolen and that he has rock-solid proof, yet he puts nothing forward in court. Indeed, he does not even allege fraud in court. You have been lied to.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

I challenge you to put before the court of ATS one verifiable example of mass voter fraud, just one. Shouldn't be hard since it's so obvious. Not gonna hold my breath.

Already been done. Can't help it if you are deliberately ignorant.

Sad excuse for not putting forward evidence.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

I wish I could be a fly on the wall near you on Dec 14th when the EC votes Biden.

ATS is gonna self implode that day...

Well, I'll give you partial credit - new math and all...

Yes, some ATS members like yourself will absolutely implode - or explode - sometime in the near future.

You do know that Dec 14th still isn't the end, right? Congress can refuse to honor the State Electors if they have reaosn to.

I'll say it again. I believe Trump will win in the end, but I'm still rational enough to know that what he is up against is a monster of incredible, and yes, I'll say it - Biblical - proportions, so, he could conceivably lose this battle. Either way, we will win the war in the end.

He has lost this battle. That is the point of the thread. If there were any legitimate evidence of fraud, we would see it put forth by Trump. He has not put it forward. Do you have any cogent response to this fact?

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join