It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no actual evidence of voter fraud; here's how we know:

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: RMFX1
You seem to be all in on the anti trump train and that's proven by the fact that you are the most prolific poster in any of these threads.

I 'seem to be anti-Trump'? 'Seem'? I guess I'm not doing enough then, I'm 100% anti-Trump and I make no bones about it.

As soon as Biden gets in I'll be 100% anti-Biden but right now I'm having a good chuckle at Donny's expense, he's such a juicy vic.

This is a lie. You aren't having a chuckle at Donalds expense. You are deliberately trying to rile up a certain demographic of this forum. Donald Trump isn't reading your posts. That's the sad reality. You're trolling.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

You seem to be all in on the anti trump train and that's proven by the fact that you are the most prolific poster in any of these threads.

I 'seem to be anti-Trump'? 'Seem'? I guess I'm not doing enough then, I'm 100% anti-Trump and I make no bones about it.

As soon as Biden gets in I'll be 100% anti-Biden but right now I'm having a good chuckle at Donny's expense, he's such a juicy vic.

LOL

I’m at least giving Biden/Harris a day one start.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Donald Trump isn't reading your posts.

I think he does, I bet he hangs on every word. He may even have an account or three and engage me in pointless banter about how I'm being mean to him and his election-deluded supporters.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Nah, 12:01:01 on January 20th the switch is being flipped. Trump sucks. Biden will suck. Obama sucked. Bush sucked. Clinton sucked. Seeing a trend?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

a reply to: neutronflux

Guess you should tell him to have his attorneys look into this right after they finish screwing up his fraud suits.

Or investigate the suspicious actions of political machines that control the voting process from city to city. With no real oversight, and no system of independent audits to ensure and rate accuracy of post election results. Think if the IRS could not conduct their own audits, but had to rely on companies own audits.

To say it plainly, the fox is guarding the hen house. When it comes to political machines controlling the counting of vote city by city, county by county, state by state. Lots of power when a political machine controls prosecutors and judges, what is investigated, and what is prosecuted.

edit on 29-11-2020 by neutronflux because: Fixed wording

edit on 29-11-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnnylaw16

originally posted by: BruceZuckerberg

originally posted by: BruceZuckerberg

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: [post=25592649]djz3ro[

He has lost this battle. That is the point of the thread. If there were any legitimate evidence of fraud, we would see it put forth by Trump. He has not put it forward. Do you have any cogent response to this fact?

Trump still has a couple weeks to find a judge that will not dismiss the claims being made. Even if the ultimate result is that Biden becomes the 46th President there will be a large portion of the Country that will not accept that Biden was lawfully elected. Those people aren’t going away. The GOP will have gained 8 (or more) seats in the house and likely retain the senate. At that point I expect they will attempt to impeach Biden with actual evidence (not fabricated and extorted like the Russia hoax) and win the House in 2022.
If you believe the claims being made of election fraud are without merit, I’d love to hear your professional opinion of Hunter’s laptop where Hunter specifically lays out how their bribery and extortion racket works: remember, “10% for the big guy” ? As a Canadian I actually find it comical that a politician as corrupt and degenerate as Biden was picked to begin with but I guess that’s just American politics. I find it equally comical that Biden’s supporters think anything will be resolved in Dec other than nominally.

Wow, it is clear that you do not know how our government works. Only the house can impeach, which it won't because it is held by democrats. Only the senate can convict, and only on a two thirds majority, which it would not do because it is more or less evenly split. Even if both were controlled with republicans they would have no basis on which to impeach Biden. That is one of the stupidest things posted here yet.

"Hunter's laptop" was never verified as being anything of consequence. There is a reason that even Trump stopped touting and that no one is talking about it now. Use common sense. Again, if there were merit to things we would see them being litigated and pushed by Trump himself. And we are not seeing that.

My bad- I’ll admit my understanding of American political legal procedure is lacking. So I assume then the impeachment of Biden will begin after 2022 when the GOP takes the House back. You admit that’s a possibility right?
I was enjoying your logical and informed opinion about the evidence or lack thereof but I have to ask, have you read the emails? They do literally spell out how political cronyism works. I find it very strange that such a seemingly intelligent and logical person such as yourself sees nothing wrong there. Really? Or have you actually read them? If not I would strongly suggest you do. They implicate they Biden family in corruption that may have severe national security Implications. You say that the emails were not found to be of any consequence. When you say that you’re essentially saying you think that because the FBI supposedly investigated them that there is nothing there. The FBI? An unelected group of partisan hacks find nothing so you take them at their word? If not the FBI then what authority are you claiming found nothing of consequence? And why do you blindly accept that opinion?

It is possible that the house switches control in 2022, yes. But barring new revelations, it is not possible that the impeach biden. There is no evidence of an impeachable offense, and not even a republican led house would vote to impeach currently.

There is nothing incriminating in the "Hunter laptop." If you believe that the laptop is even real, ask yourself why is no one, not even Trump talking about it? When the people that have the most to gain from something being authentic are not talking about it, that should clue you in to the fact that the thing likely is not authentic.

So clearly you haven’t reviewed the contents. Neither Biden’s campaign, or the FBI have said the contents are in any way “fake”. They are very real as evidenced by the pictures of Hunter Biden.. not to mention the recipients of the emails saying that yes, they were the recipients. The contents are not disputed by anyone but the media who frankly can’t be trusted to tell us the weather. They more than implicate the Biden family in a giant pay to play scheme in Ukraine and China. Do you really think Hunter is worth 80k per month as director on a Ukrainian has company with zero experience in that area and not speaking Ukrainian? Really? Common now your true colours are showing...I can accept that Trump may be unable to prove his fraud case for whatever reason, but the contents of Hunter’s laptop are indisputable evidence of corruption. If you can’t see that, or refuse to even look you are very clearly holding extreme bias against truth regardless of what political side you’re on. Even in a world where Trump doesn’t exist Biden is still a massively corrupt politician who presided over many of the worst US military blunders of the past thirty years. Even you should be able to admit as much- if you’re a logical individual which is how you present yourself.
edit on 29-11-2020 by BruceZuckerberg because: Wrong word

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Nah, 12:01:01 on January 20th the switch is being flipped. Trump sucks. Biden will suck. Obama sucked. Bush sucked. Clinton sucked. Seeing a trend?

We self govern?

I’m not seeing that working out too well.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

That's nice, have him tell Rudy and Sidney Bowel to get on it.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Trump knows he lost. He's just scamming the Gullible travelers for money.

If he would have, like all sane decent losers, just faded away, he wouldn't be raising obsession money from people he is using now for his own personal ego and comfort.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Looking good for Trump. This thread won't age well.

Lt. General Mike Flynn: First Interview Since Pardoned

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Holy # thankfully someone registered a sock to set the record straight.

Oh wait let me guess you just found ATS lulz

Coolest of tales.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I definately agree he is dragging this on for as long as possible so he can maximize his donations.

If he admits he lost then he stops getting donations. If he admits there is no fraud, he gets no donations under the guise of legal support.

I regret not setting up a site to solicit donations to investigate claims of fraud for Trump's legal.team.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Have you read some of the comments on that website?

Completely insane.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

We self govern?

I’m not seeing that working out too well.

You'd be lost with out big govt anneeeee who's going to give to hand outs then?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

That's really what you think? That's beyond belief if true.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

That's nice, have him tell Rudy and Sidney Bowel to get on it.

Let’s see if this right.

You think Trump should have sued the states immediately over lockdowns day one over civil rights issues? Is that false.

So, the same states violating civil rights in your opinion can all the sudden be trusted with civil rights issues concerning elections?

And Trump is a bad guy for not suing immediately over lockdown issues day one. But Trump is a bad guy for actively pursuing lawsuits concerning violation of civil rights regarding voter fraud.

Man. You got Trump derangement syndrome.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Are you asking me questions after I told you I never have any intention of ever answering your questions?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
You can't take that person seriously.

They live in a world of illusion.

a reply to: RMFX1

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join