It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no actual evidence of voter fraud; here's how we know:

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: Hogleg
a reply to: johnnylaw16

Ballots in ditches, trash dumpsters, etc. dead people voting, people voting multiple times. Pick a date have a re-vote and see how those numbers change. But, I know that will never happen.

[snip]

Can you provide some proof of any of what I quoted above?

www.tmj4.com...

townhall.com...

www.msn.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 29-11-2020 by Hogleg because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2020 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It seems the definition of FRAUD is very strict in the minds of most Media people.

One example from this evening..

Sidney Powell ran down a litany of egregious examples of voter fraud in Georgia on Newsmax TV just now, and public masturbater Mark Halperin's first question when she finished was, "Could you give a clear example of voter fraud?"
Source: twitter.com...

Thank goodness our Supreme Court justices, and key state legislators, are brighter than your run-of-the-mill media personality!

You keep posting Twitter? You're never going to find proof on there, or in any of the public records of the cases Team Trump or The Karen that they released have filed. If I can find the time I'm going to look for some of the "evidence" that's been put before the courts and the affidavits presented and make a thread. There is a comedy forum, right?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: UKTruth
Sad if there was this much irregularities in any other process there would be audits down to the foundation, and out the wazoo. From taxes to businesses dealings.

What irregularities? No states had more votes than registered voters, the dead didnt rise to vote Biden. Hugo Chavez didnt invent the voting machines, Smartmatic, Dominion and Scytl aren't in bed together. None of the evidence is holding up in court. It's a big fat Nothingburger but you're all choking on it.

Roll on Dec 14th so this $hit$how can be over and all this insane REEEEEEing from the right can be over. Triggering will intensify though, on the Right...

www.judicialwatch.org...

www.theburningplatform.com...
en.panampost.com...

nypost.com...

twitter.com...
www.nist.gov...

coomer with gates twitter.com... no connection with covid or the election

www.blacklistednews.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

originally posted by: johnnylaw16

originally posted by: DanDanDat
Its unfortunate that you spent time writing that well written argument and dismissed your entire argument your self

Appellate courts, including the Supreme Court, generally do not hear evidence that is not submitted to the trial court. 

I assume you used the word "generally" because it is possible for the Supreme Court to hear evidence that is not submitted to the trial court.

Yes, for accuracy's sake, I included the term "generally" because there are rare instances where the supreme court will hear new evidence but none applies here. An example would be when the Supreme Court has original jurisdiction over a case (such as cases involving Ambassadors, as mentioned in Article III of the Constitution). There is no reason that the Supreme Court would hear new evidence in any of Trump's lawsuits. if you believe this is incorrect, I am always up to hear a different theory.

In this case they may have not had all the proof they needed due to the ASAP nature of the election. They are probably collecting tons of evidence every day. They have to sort it out. So a judge would obviously be derelict in their duties to not hear all the new evidence.

When presented with facts, the Right clutch at straws.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: sussy
Can I just say......
In evidence to your election fraud there are many highly intelligent, highly professional and credible people working on behalf of YOU THE PEOPLE OF AMERICA.
Which includes Republican lawyers (ballot inspectors) whom have witness many elections over decades.. And saw so many discrepancies...
Computer scientific analysists whom also witnessed corruption....They were THERE as inspectors..
Dem AND republican ballot inspectors whom witness unlawful practises at the ballot stations.
Everyday Americans that have bravely stood up to their accounts of what they have witnessed....
And these are incredibly brave men and women of YOUR country.

That isn't evidence.

The people you speak of haven't found any evidence and this is easily proved, none of it stood up in court (hell between dismissals and Team Trump withdrawing cases, some of it didn't even make it that far).

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: rnaa

So Three Card Monty using the homeless as the Queen card while the voting addresses are the other cards. Are you saying that this is legal? This is voter fraud.
a reply to: Guyfriday

Are you saying that American citizens who happen to be homeless should not be allowed to vote?

Are you serious?

Do you understand how these homeless people are being used, in some cases even extorted into voting the way someone else wants them to vote? How are you suppose to safe guard the vote, if voter ID isn't being used, and multiple votes from homeless are being counted as valid votes?

Ideally every American Citizen should be allowed to vote, but until there is comprehensive voter ID in implemented groups that are easily exploitable like the elderly and the homeless need to be vote in person only in order to limit and prevent exploitation. You may not like it, I know I don't care for it, but Voter ID would put a halt to this type of exploitation.

So ask yourself, "Is a couple exploited votes worth ruining the entire vote count for everyone?"

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 03:11 AM
link   

a reply to: rnaa
LOL

LOL indeed!

russians i think busted the water pipe in georgia, and they stopped the count in multiple states. nothing to see here.

Russians burst a water pipe? Proof? If not, you're right, nothing to see here.

votes leaving the country going to spain and germany to be tabulated or manipulated. nothing to see here

Really? You have proof? If not, nothing to see here!

I watched it live, as the votes were adjusted around 4am or so. Nothing will be done about this.

Yeah that was an error to do with manual input, it was picked up and rectified. Nobody is questioning whether the person who made the error was acting for the Reps though. That would be good to know.

The billionaires have spoken and this was the most transparent election in history of elections on earth, perhaps the galaxy or the entire universe. orange man caused all the world's problems. global warming, flat earthers, the china flu, antifa, blm, and pronoun-tards.

You know Trump has put more Millionaires and Billionaires in government than any president before him? So this lies squarely at Trumps feet.

I don't understand this idea that Trump is for the little man, Billionaires are even better off now than they were before. So many Billionaire donors have been elevated to Gov posts.

(post by Hogleg removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   
“ Yes, Trump's lawyers have said that they have tons of evidence and affidavits. And yes, there are a lot of videos out there purporting to explain exactly how this election was stolen. But literally none of that matters unless it is put before a judge and a judge deems it admissible”

So what you’re saying is that it all comes down to a judge’s “opinion”. What if that judge is (like most humans) biased? Or worse, what if they’re paid off or have family threatened? I’m not saying this is what’s happening, but are you entirely precluding that possibility ? Your logic seems to include the caveat that these judges are angels when we know that’s not the case.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 03:26 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: onthedownlow

Would you feel this way if Trump won?

Voter fraud exists but it does so on both sides of the bipartisan divide, it's never enough to swing the election either way.

Very little on a large scale. Even in 2020, only a few key counties needed "help" from Fraud, and simple laws broken, like not verifying signatures on mailed-in ballots.

There is no large scale fraud. If there was there would be PROOF!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 03:33 AM
link   

LOL

LOL indeed!

russians i think busted the water pipe in georgia, and they stopped the count in multiple states. nothing to see here.

Russians burst a water pipe
? Proof? If not, you're right, nothing to see here.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   

LOL

LOL indeed!

Russians burst a water pipe? Proof? If not, you're right, nothing to see here.

votes leaving the country going to spain and germany to be tabulated or manipulated. nothing to see here

Really? You have proof? If not, nothing to see here!

I watched it live, as the votes were adjusted around 4am or so. Nothing will be done about this.

Yeah that was an error to do with manual input, it was picked up and rectified. Nobody is questioning whether the person who made the error was acting for the Reps though. That would be good to know.

The billionaires have spoken and this was the most transparent election in history of elections on earth, perhaps the galaxy or the entire universe. orange man caused all the world's problems. global warming, flat earthers, the china flu, antifa, blm, and pronoun-tards.

You know Trump has put more Millionaires and Billionaires in government than any president before him? So this lies squarely at Trumps feet.

I don't understand this idea that Trump is for the little man, Billionaires are even better off now than they were before. So many Billionaire donors have been elevated to Gov posts.

got any of that proof you're crying about?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Hogleg

it was a joke,,,,,they claimed a waterpipe broke so they had to stop counting. that's when they put the fix in.

it's always russia,,,,,but now we got pedo joe, so china, china, china

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

It's not that he was for the lil guy.It was because he was the first president in many many years to stand up for the USA, instead of apologizing and bending the knee. it was his middle finger to the world.

He made NATO start paying us more to protect your countries. He fixed nafta agreement. He did this while thwarting an attempted coup, and getting impeached. the left never gave him a chance.

You reap what you sow

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   

a reply to: djz3ro

You can look forward to 4 years of china hearings, pedo trials (he is beyond creepy) there are even former agents that have came forward. hell, his own daughter is weirded out by the showers the had together. I could go on but i need to puke.

Oh yeah,,,,,fix your own $hit hole country

I don't like Biden either. You guys had a bad choice this year, just like 2016.

I live in Scotland, my country isn't a $hitehole (or so many of your countrymen wouldn't claim heritage, Trump wouldn't have wanted to build a Golf Resort here, in fact he wants to build another) and believe me, I am actively involved in grass roots politics here to try and fix things, cheers though.

nothing personal...I'm just tired of foreign people putting us down, telling us what we should do, just like that a$$ hat trevor noah, and samantha bee (she's legal now) stay in your lane, we still have borders until Jan.

day after day, night after night, for over 4 years we have heard the left spewing hate, laughing and mocking our president on every channel known to man. and no olive branch will fix this. we won't heel for the pedo
edit on 29-11-2020 by Hogleg because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I'm busy with the kids, so I'll be quick...

www.judicialwatch.org...

Florida explained. Also, Judicial Watch is a Right Wing activist group, so is biased towards Trump.

This nonsense again? From the horses mouth. More debunking. The Burning Platform, as far as I can tell, is a website by Jim Quinn, on the website it says he's a libertarian but he seems to be a Conservative Radio host. I may be wrong.

en.panampost.com...

Can you explain what this has to do with the election and your feelings that fraud was committed please? This seems off topic.

nypost.com...

So this one shows that the dead relative was a Democrat, the daughter who now lives in her deceased mothers house is a Republican and was unavailable for comment. Seems a clear cut case of voter fraud by a Rep voter.

twitter.com...

Twitter? C'mon! And the same bullsnip you posted above. Hugo Chavez had nothing to do with Dominion machines.
This Conspiracy Theory has been fact checked!. And here is what Dominion themselves have to say.

www.nist.gov...

Again? I've provided a few links showing these companies aren't related to Chavez.

Ooh, more Twitter nonsense! And off topic Twitter nonsense no less!

So after some digging, it seems after they went bankrupt earlier this year they were bought over by Spanish company Service Point Solutions whom, in turn are owned by UK Banking group Paragon. So they're a spanish company now, essentially. Sort of makes sense, no?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   

I'm busy with the kids, so I'll be quick...

www.judicialwatch.org...

Florida explained. Also, Judicial Watch is a Right Wing activist group, so is biased towards Trump.

This nonsense again? From the horses mouth. More debunking. The Burning Platform, as far as I can tell, is a website by Jim Quinn, on the website it says he's a libertarian but he seems to be a Conservative Radio host. I may be wrong.

en.panampost.com...

Can you explain what this has to do with the election and your feelings that fraud was committed please? This seems off topic.

nypost.com...

So this one shows that the dead relative was a Democrat, the daughter who now lives in her deceased mothers house is a Republican and was unavailable for comment. Seems a clear cut case of voter fraud by a Rep voter.

twitter.com...

Twitter? C'mon! And the same bullsnip you posted above. Hugo Chavez had nothing to do with Dominion machines.
This Conspiracy Theory has been fact checked!. And here is what Dominion themselves have to say.

www.nist.gov...

Again? I've provided a few links showing these companies aren't related to Chavez.

Ooh, more Twitter nonsense! And off topic Twitter nonsense no less!

So after some digging, it seems after they went bankrupt earlier this year they were bought over by Spanish company Service Point Solutions whom, in turn are owned by UK Banking group Paragon. So they're a spanish company now, essentially. Sort of makes sense, no?

LOL your funny... i just grabbed the first few links that popped up. they started scrubbing info weeks ago, i got your proof a hangin

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join