It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

I hope they understand what will happen with this. Yes its time for the Military to get involved.

I agree. If their plan is to wait until jackasses like me to handle it...that is a very bad plan.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: carewemust
If you recall, Q says the military is the only way to take down the Deep State cabal.

mobile.twitter.com...

Q's October 19th post. The day John Durham was upgraded to special counsel.

mobile.twitter.com...

Wow. You are right. That’s pretty damn revealing.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Ok. I’m self adjusting.

- buckle up
- watch the show
- MI is involved
- trust White Hats until they “prove” otherwise
- confident Trump didn’t go into Nov 3rd without a death grip on this stuff.

Wrap up at the office. Get home. Pour some Knob Creek. Watch the chans & ATS.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I hope they understand what will happen with this. Yes its time for the Military to get involved.

The Oct “Durham” Q drop at same point Durham appointed SC.... and the world finds out today... so many thought it referred to Sidney.., MIL is involved.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Someone is getting worried
link

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

I agree. If their plan is to wait until jackasses like me to handle it...that is a very bad plan.

Could be worse...

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
James O'Keefe stuff has started to release CNN tapes

first one
how to deal with Trump not conceding
edit on 1-12-2020 by bradychick because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Statement of Trump Legal Team on Bill Barr’s Comments on Voter Fraud

“With all due respect to the Attorney General, there hasn’t been any semblance of a Department of Justice investigation. We have gathered ample evidence of illegal voting in at least six states, which they have not examined. We have many witnesses swearing under oath they saw crimes being committed in connection with voter fraud. As far as we know, not a single one has been interviewed by the DOJ. The Justice Department also hasn’t audited any voting machines or used their subpoena powers to determine the truth.

“Nonetheless, we will continue our pursuit of the truth through the judicial system and state legislatures, and continue toward the Constitution’s mandate and ensuring that every legal vote is counted and every illegal vote is not. Again, with the greatest respect to the Attorney General, his opinion appears to be without any knowledge or investigation of the substantial irregularities and evidence of systemic fraud.”

- Rudy Giuliani, Attorney for President Trump, and Jenna Ellis, Trump Campaign Senior Legal Adviser and Attorney for President Trump

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
This is being shared on sm and Sidney Powell & Gen Flynn both retweeted it:

WTPC Calls for Trump to Declare Limited Martial Law

WTPC Calls for President to Invoke Limited Martial Law to Hold New Election and Protect our Vote, in Full Page Washington Times Ad, if Legislators, Courts and Congress Do Not Follow the Constitution

wethepeopleconvention

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

That sounds like they are poking at another 911 styled event to mark Biden not getting his transition team informed right away. Seems a little off putting.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Conservative Beaver reported the arrest of GS a couple weeks ago too iirc...unconfirmed.

Or could be just plain false.

Probably false imho.

That site is hosted by DreamHost founded by Sage Weil (Weli?) which is owned by Dream Network, LLC, founded in 1996 by Dallas Bethune, Josh Jones, Michael Rodriguez and Sage Weil (creator of WebRing; works for RedHat; known for "Ceph" an open-source software replicating data storage platform; developers include RedHar, CERN, Intel, etc.), undergraduate students at Harvey Mudd College in Claremont, California, and registered in 1997 by Michael Rodriguez.

Anti-Trump site warrant

On July 12, 2017, the U.S. Department of Justice was granted a federal search warrant ordering DreamHost to hand over IP addresses and other personally identifiable data from visitors to disruptj20.org, a website that helped organize anti-Trump protests on and around Inauguration Day 2017.

Nice logo, eh?

Though, I couldn't find a 'square' 🤪

Right. No square, no share.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Has anyone brought up the important distinction between “voter fraud” and “electoral fraud”?

I’m starting to take note about what terms are used when and by who.

www.findlaw.com...

“"Voter fraud" is the illegal behavior of individual voters, such as:

Duplicate voting: when someone impersonates another voter to vote twice
Vote selling: when a voter offers to vote a certain way for pay
A non-citizen voting in an election when they do not have a right to vote
A felon voting in an election before they have a right to do so
Voting in a district where the voter does not (or no longer) lives“

AND

"”Electoral fraud" or "election fraud" is illegal interference with the process of an election. Examples of electoral fraud can include:

Campaign or agency workers throwing away voter registration cards
Vote buying: when a campaign offers money for votes
Workers or volunteers forging signatures on a petition to get an issue or person on a ballot
Ballot harvesting: when a person or agency or campaign workers collect absentee or mail-in ballots to submit them (which provides an opportunity to change the vote or fail to submit the ballot for counting)
Robocall campaigns spreading misinformation about election dates, polling locations, or other election-related information in order to prevent some voters from voting
Illegal activity related to the counting and certification of election results, such as claims that some voting machines are changing votes
Violations of campaign finance laws (failing to report campaign donations or sources as required by law, or donating more than is allowed)”

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

So who is it: John Danforth, John Durham, or John Doodoo? Which is it Nadler?
I think when the truth comes out Nadler is going to crap his pants.

Speaking of crappy people, why hasn't Adam Schiff "exposed" any truths lately?

Hasn't anyone asked themselves why hasn't "KU" posted anything. Seems like it's been a while since the last comms, and I would assume that if it's a "That's all folks" moment, then the dump would have happened. Yet here we are once again not knowing, and at the same time picking through the pieces of information already left behind while new developments take place. Strange that we haven't even heard a peep from Aoi and friends either. What could be going on that might have caught them off guard?
edit on 1-12-2020 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: Justoneman

What if tattoos are the “mark’ people get them voluntarily. The body is a temple of god. Is a tattoo a desecration?

A Jewish friend of mine has told me that Jews are not supposed to get tattoos.

A quick search brought this up:

“The prohibition of tattooing is found in the Torah: “You shall not make gashes in your flesh for the dead, or incise any marks on yourselves: I am the Lord” (Leviticus 19:28).
It is the second part of this verse from which we derive the general prohibition against tattooing.”
[Maimonides] concludes that regardless of intent, the act of tattooing is prohibited (Mishneh Torah, Laws of Idolatry 12:11).”
Tattooing in Jewish Law | My Jewish Learning www.myjewishlearning.com...

Other websites suggest the issue is not an absolute prohibition, but the consensus seems to be that tattooing may be an act of idolatry.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

You know the drill...

Please read This:

THIS IN NOT A COVID or CHIT CHAT THREAD!!!!!!!!! Please keep Covid/Chit Chat to a minimum.
Go after the ball not the player.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY EVERYONE:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
    Is it TROLLING, or just a difference of opinion????
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk and terminology will not be tolerated. The posts WILL be removed!
    Those topics belong in RATS.

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    Q is not a club on ATS!!!!
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team, that WWG phrase and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! PLEASE TAKE OFF TOPIC DEBATES/BICKERING ELSEWHERE!!!!!!!!
    Use the Private Message system for private chatting.

• Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

Go after the ball not the player.
    Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.

Thanks.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:52 PM
    link   

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:56 PM
    link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

So who is it: John Danforth, John Durham, or John Doodoo? Which is it Nadler?
    I think when the truth comes out Nadler is going to crap his pants.

Speaking of crappy people, why hasn't Adam Schiff "exposed" any truths lately?

Hasn't anyone asked themselves why hasn't "KU" posted anything. Seems like it's been a while since the last comms, and I would assume that if it's a "That's all folks" moment, then the dump would have happened. Yet here we are once again not knowing, and at the same time picking through the pieces of information already left behind while new developments take place. Strange that we haven't even heard a peep from Aoi and friends either. What could be going on that might have caught them off guard?

Its not uncommon for Ku to be quiet after something "big" comes out. Wouldn't panic just yet.

John Danforth is a former senator and attorney. Hasn't been in politics since like 2004. Nadler starting to show signs of Alzheimer's?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 06:59 PM
    link   

Lin Wood tweeted and Sidney Powell retweeted about the AG Barr comments from AP.

Twitter

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:01 PM
    link   
    Barr SC Letter

Read Carefully.

That's ^^^ why Nads is freaked out.

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join