It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
If you recall, Q says the military is the only way to take down the Deep State cabal.

mobile.twitter.com...

Q's October 19th post. The day John Durham was upgraded to special counsel.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Personally, I never trust Canadian beaver.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
A Barr Durham trap to ensnare Joe Biden?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMandolorian
Solid thread echoing Cranky's thoughts on AG Barr.

tweet

TL; DR version is maybe the point is to get us frustrated enough that we demand Insurrection Act as "the only way is the military."

H.R.6395 - National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2021

The bill approved by the House, as amended, included a provision to require the executive to consult with the Congress before invoking the Insurrection Act.

Amendment 16 H.Amdt.833

NDAA 2021 - wiki.

The Siege (1998) - The General's Speech Announcing Martial Law

Funny how many of these types of movies/tv shows were all the rage back in late 90s...Dark City, Matrix, X-Files, Millennium, etc., and then post-9/11 it changed to both the extinction of man and the world as we know it.🙄

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: crankyoldman

DOJ arrests people for things they can prove after and investigation (in theory) they are not an arbiter of life's events to mitigate fear. I had ZERO, as in NONE, expectation that Barr would be involved in this at all at this point. They fact that he said he isn't is within the course of his duty.

Wouldn't the prudent thing for Barr to say then, at this point, "No Comment."

There is power in word unspoken, a mystery, unrevealed.

Barr handed them a bullet, and they shot him ( the Trump legal team) in the ass with it, IMO.

Agreed.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Conservative Beaver reported the arrest of GS a couple weeks ago too iirc...unconfirmed.

Or could be just plain false.

Probably false imho.

That site is hosted by DreamHost founded by Sage Weil (Weli?) which is owned by Dream Network, LLC, founded in 1996 by Dallas Bethune, Josh Jones, Michael Rodriguez and Sage Weil (creator of WebRing; works for RedHat; known for "Ceph" an open-source software replicating data storage platform; developers include RedHar, CERN, Intel, etc.), undergraduate students at Harvey Mudd College in Claremont, California, and registered in 1997 by Michael Rodriguez.

Anti-Trump site warrant

On July 12, 2017, the U.S. Department of Justice was granted a federal search warrant ordering DreamHost to hand over IP addresses and other personally identifiable data from visitors to disruptj20.org, a website that helped organize anti-Trump protests on and around Inauguration Day 2017.

Nice logo, eh?

Though, I couldn't find a 'square' 🤪

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

If you recall, Q says the military is the only way to take down the Deep State cabal.

mobile.twitter.com...

Q's October 19th post. The day John Durham was upgraded to special counsel.

mobile.twitter.com...

Ah you beat me to the punch care. This, like many happenings, has the potential to actually shake things up in Washington. I KNOW this has been said a gazillion times before, especially in this thread. But now the timeline has a tentative end date.

If the Patriots working in our government are gonna do anything to actually save our nation, it HAS to happen during the next six weeks.

Durham is authorized to "investigate whether any federal offical, employee, or any other person or entity violated the law in connection with intelligence, counter-intelligence, or law enforcement activities directed at the 2016 presidential campaign"

In other words, he's Robert Mueller dealing with an actual criminal case instead of a phony pee pee dossier. And the media will be silent about this.

I've personally been trying my best to disregard all the back and forth hoopla over the past few weeks and take solace over just a few important factors:

1.) The stolen election is going to the supreme court and all these BS state court cases are pointless.

2.) Durham

3.) Flynn

4.) Ezra Cohen-Watnick

With #3 and #4 being the best hope for the future of our country.🙏🏻

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

It would be much easier, and less messy, to unseat a president-elect Joe Biden, than a President Joe Biden.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

If deception got any worse I would just be walking around laughing all the time because it has gotten so ridiculous.

It's a time to weep;
and not a time to sleep.

So say some....

However, what if it's really a time to laugh?
A time to kick ass?

A time to mock the enemy of the People?

Ecclesiastes 3:4

Ridicule is a choice weapon for combating deceptive political propaganda.

1. Identify the claim.
Ex.: "The 2020 Presidential Election was a free and fair process."

2. Where did the claim come from? Who made the claim?

3. Attack the source(s) of such claim. Make light of it; make fun of it, hourly! Mock the Mockingbird, and make people - no, compell people - to laugh at all the absurdities you see in the so-called free and fair process!

Furthermore

In short, I suggest that the professional use of humour is perhaps the quintessential way of exposing any form of hypocrisy, including political hypocrisy.

edit on 1-12-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
I think that is a fair assessment. But, I'm not convinced this is the main event. The Supreme Court is probably going to be the main event. We're building up to the big finale, but even that won't be the end.

I'm secretly nursing the theory that the Main Event(tm) is going to be a Presidential Fire Side Chat where it's revealed the entire 3 NOV vote was an MI operation against treasonous/seditious actors in both parties.

Hope is not a plan, however.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

It would be much easier, and less messy, to unseat a president-elect Joe Biden, than a President Joe Biden.

True. But I think the added bonus here is that if someone fully investigates those involved with the Russian hoax they'll uncover plenty of evidence pointing at the 2020 election hoax as well.

Let's face it, it's the same swamp involved in both incidents.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

A Barr Durham trap to ensnare Joe Biden?

mobile.twitter.com...

Special counsel appointed in October. Joe Biden wearing the boot in November.

Trump friendly Supreme court.

Trump friendly State legislatures.

President Trump is using several arrows from his quiver!

"I'm going to hit them so hard they won't know what happened!" -DJT

edit on 12/1/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: kreinhard

originally posted by: Caled
I think that is a fair assessment. But, I'm not convinced this is the main event. The Supreme Court is probably going to be the main event. We're building up to the big finale, but even that won't be the end.

I'm secretly nursing the theory that the Main Event(tm) is going to be a Presidential Fire Side Chat where it's revealed the entire 3 NOV vote was an MI operation against treasonous/seditious actors in both parties.

Hope is not a plan, however.

Broadcasted far and wide on Christmas Eve, heavily-spiked glass of egg nog in hand....

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
A monolith-ish song, for those that are into it.

This guy has a definite reserved-spot on my team when SHTF...

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: crankyoldman

DOJ arrests people for things they can prove after and investigation (in theory) they are not an arbiter of life's events to mitigate fear. I had ZERO, as in NONE, expectation that Barr would be involved in this at all at this point. They fact that he said he isn't is within the course of his duty.

Wouldn't the prudent thing for Barr to say then, at this point, "No Comment."

There is power in word unspoken, a mystery, unrevealed.

Barr handed them a bullet, and they shot him ( the Trump legal team) in the ass with it, IMO.

If he didn't say anything, folks would be pissed.
If he said something else, folks would be pissed.
If he said blue moons open the sky, folks would be pissed.
Each side using it as their "proof."

The difference is this: The PR folks are the influencers, the sheep don't get a say in how that influence arrives. The problem here is the conditioning is so deep, so "real to life" that folks can't tell what's truth, manipulation, PR or whatever. They don't even know enough to parse the parse, but those who know know.

The fact that folks don't know civil vs. criminal is on them, but fact is: Barr is not on this at the this time and that is reasonable.

On the other hand, he said absolutely nothing about the Military, which, according to Q, is the only way.

Never listen to a lawyers words as gospel, listen to what they don't say more then what they do say and never listen to another's interpretation of what they say.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

True. But I think the added bonus here is that if someone fully investigates those involved with the Russian hoax they'll uncover plenty of evidence pointing at the 2020 election hoax as well.

Let's face it, it's the same swamp involved in both incidents.

Good to see you Ag,

Correct. Ask yourself this question. Is it best to appoint an SC and let them dig like Mueller - go back to thread one for what the SC has become, or is it better to let Durham dig like hell, then make him an SC to just take what he already has and put it in play?

We know all of it is connected.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: CanadianMason

Personally, I never trust Canadian beaver.

I agree. I've had a few encounters with untrustworthy Canadian beavers.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I hope they understand what will happen with this. Yes its time for the Military to get involved.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
A history piece from David Horowitz.

It's important. It gives an idea of how deep the rot in the Democrat party goes. I imagine by now it's spread far and wide through the kleptocrat class.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

I hope they understand what will happen with this. Yes its time for the Military to get involved.

Arriving to coordinate something?

Looks like a storm: mobile.twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join