It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Your emotion is called "cold anger". I experience it frequently against Domestic enemies of President Trump and Americans.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I think that is a fair assessment. But, I'm not convinced this is the main event. The Supreme Court is probably going to be the main event. We're building up to the big finale, but even that won't be the end.

Do you think for a second that the people and organizations involved in this coup are just going to say "shucks, you got me" and walk away? I have a feeling that they have more than pallets of bricks stashed away for the real finale.

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Is my speculation somewhat accurate? That DJT is allowing the governmental system to implode under the weight of its own corruption in sort of an organic way rather than sweep in and use military might to make the corrections? I would understand this strategy has a better chance of defusing the angry division that's threatening to tear apart the country but gd is it a mess

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
AG Barr - No evidence uncovered of fraud that would change the outcome of the election

apnews.com...

LMFAO. WTF is going on?

Good thing SCOTUS makes that ruling and now him. I still say he's a deep state crony. Too many odd things about that man.

Yeah and if there was any chance of everything being exposed he would change his tune and come around but the fact that he's not tells me no one ne is very concerned. But you're right, he can't be trusted at all. But neither can anyone else he surrounded himself with.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: nisei

All assets deployed.

This was not another 4 year election by any standards.

No wonder Trump couldn't stop it before. it was too large too grotesque of a conspiracy to even say out loud.
Only now when all the moving parts are being brought out into the light can we even begin to piece together the grand scheme

This day started 57 years ago, before most assets were even born. The corruption grew in a great way since then. And just as in Kennedys "Secret Society" Speech, warning the worlds population of the pending doom. It took a great deal of effort putting enemy assets in their present positions. And as in Kennedy's day, he didnt understand how large the enemy force was. So, Im not shocked Trump learns new avenues the enemy has used.........

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
If after PA, AZ, MI hearings with ALL of the data and the testimony under affidavit, Barr doesn’t think the “fix” was in?

He’s going down as even worse than Sessions. What a stupid thing to say in the face of the evidence.

Russia Hoax & Election Hoax. Two gift wrapped criminal cases that could course correct the Nation for decades and he screws the pooch. Pitiful.

Again, SCOTUS will determine if America “sinks or swims”. Everyone else elected and/or paid to do that job is failing miserably.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Is the DOJ involved in any of the investigations at this point? If not, what he said is accurate as he himself hasn’t seen the evidence.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

It's an old article 15 October nothing to worry about

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
If after PA, AZ, MI hearings with ALL of the data and the testimony under affidavit, Barr doesn’t think the “fix” was in?

He’s going down as even worse than Sessions. What a stupid thing to say in the face of the evidence.

Russia Hoax & Election Hoax. Two gift wrapped criminal cases that could course correct the Nation for decades and he screws the pooch. Pitiful.

Again, SCOTUS will determine if America “sinks or swims”. Everyone else elected and/or paid to do that job is failing miserably.

And how brave will they be in the face of threats on the lives of them and their family. I think I trust 3 of them. I don't think they want anything to do with this.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
AG Barr has officially appointed John Durham Special Counsel in the Crossfire Hurricane/FBI investigation. I guess this is good news overall? Makes it much tougher for Biden to just completely drop the entire thing on Day 1.
edit on 1-12-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Is my speculation somewhat accurate? That DJT is allowing the governmental system to implode under the weight of its own corruption in sort of an organic way rather than sweep in and use military might to make the corrections? I would understand this strategy has a better chance of defusing the angry division that's threatening to tear apart the country but gd is it a mess

I have to think you may be right, because I thought the whole point of Q and this great awakening was replacing a failed and corrupt system. We should be going back to the organic constitution. At least thats what I thought this was all about.

Original 13th Amendment

Act of 1871
Buckle up and Trust the Plan?

To me the world is The Game of Life, Monopoly, Risk and Chess rolled up into one. Life shouldnt be like this.
edit on 1/12/2020 by nisei because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Official statement from the Trump teams follows your thinking that Barr hasn't seen the evidence...

TWIT LINK

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Your emotion is called "cold anger". I experience it frequently against Domestic enemies of President Trump and Americans.

Well if you know this feeling too...God forgive us our transgressions as we forgive those that transgress against us.
I may owe the bank.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

AG Barr has officially appointed John Durham Special Counsel in the Crossfire Hurricane/FBI investigation. I guess this is good news overall? Makes it much tougher for Biden to just completely drop the entire thing on Day 1.

Image of the document at Catherine Herridges tweet.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled
We are definitely building up to that event, whatever it may be. If you can't feel the immense growing tension by now then you're either in a vegetable state or you're a.i.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Parksy1981

Sundance over at conservative Treehouse has investigated and interviewed top doj officials for the past year.

He said that the top-level people like attorney general Barr do not watch daily events and decide to investigate something based on what is broadcast.. But if the Trump legal team put together a big report of fraud... Barr would likely order an investigation.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: xavi1000

AG Barr - No evidence uncovered of fraud that would change the outcome of the election

apnews.com...

LMFAO. WTF is going on?

Barr is at the White House

pbs.twimg.com...

Fox News just announced something having to do with John Durham being named as a special counsel and having his duties adjusted.

This tweet from Catherine Herridge provides a little more information.

mobile.twitter.com...

Possible different angle? Hard to TRUST anyone these days!

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, the pens seem to be pointing to #626 in Herridge's tweet:

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.69 📁
Jan 27 2018 12:34:38 (EST)
Chatter exploding.
Change of narrative will be required.

[-4][-5]
Public to awaken [mass-start].
Sleeping pill reject.
OP Mockingbird FAILURE.
FAKE>REAL.
BLIND>20/20.
KILL_CHAIN.
Where we go one, we go ALL>
Q

Timestamp encodes Dec 1st

also #1826 U.S. Air Force B-52 [Precision Bombs].
edit on 1-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: nisei
I guess we'll have to watch and see how it all unfolds. This system was going to buckle sooner or later all on its own. A corrupt system cannot stand on its own, it has to be artificially propped up to maintain function. Simply remove the stints and watch it fall

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

apnews.com...

LMFAO. WTF is going on?

What we already knew would happen. Sleepers.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Fox has coverage if any want to see?

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join