It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

I think you may have hit the nail squarely on the head!

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I think you may have hit the nail squarely on the head!

It just came to me. Now I will spend the night seeing if it means anything in relation to Powell, Barr, POTUS and what they have been saying over the last two weeks

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: yuppa

I hope they understand what will happen with this. Yes its time for the Military to get involved.

I agree. If their plan is to wait until jackasses like me to handle it...that is a very bad plan.

Could be worse...

I’m actually in this pic. But for my own protection I’ll leave it for you to decide which one is me.

link   

The media are worthless anymore for reporting straight up fact. They always embellish, suppose, and slap some bs interpretation on the event or statement. I have grown weary of them all. Everything they report has to be eyed with suspicion it seems.

President Trump just retweeted Catherine Herridge.

twitter.com...

link   
X2
edit on 1-12-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Link

A picture is beginning to take shape. Barr/DOJ may have been told stand down on the investigating. MIL INT may have been assigned the lead. Turn over evidence to DOJ when done.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Comedy break for those that have twitter.....this thread on Biden pic with brace is comedy platinum.....

Twitter

It is this picture:

And stuff like this is getting posted:

This one was the winner for me.....

Twitter

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I can see him marching around with Frosty the Snowman in that old Christmas special.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Link

Crazy what people are doing with the publicly available data. What is rather interesting is I'm guessing many are finding out their assumptions are beyond wrong and the pollsters are now learning to code.

This blows up so much of our world, at least for those with "eyes to see."

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Comedy break for those that have twitter.....this thread on Biden pic with brace is comedy platinum.....

Twitter

It is this picture:

[...]

80 years old, fracture, next day no crutches, no one giving him the steady arm and he appears to be high stepping.
Sure, right, yeah.

edit on Tue Dec 1 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: bradychick
[...]

The last part of that Q Quote, undelivered. I swear I saw someone say they say the USPS had a bunch of ballots undelivered - DJT ballots. Funny that.

edit on Tue Dec 1 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Durham becoming SC is the complete opposite of “winding down”.

Then again, SC’s do issue reports so this may just allow him to release a report after all.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

@Dan Scavino clip shows an F-35 breaking the SB, sonic [BOOM] then 'BREAKING' left. This is a classic 'buzz & BREAK' maneuver.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Word is that Durham’s scope has been broadened to include the 2020 election and any malfeasance that comes from that. Includes past politicians and military members. Media, tech, the whole nine. I wonder if maybe it really has been happening on the down low this whole time? I saw that they might have deputized 20,000 people for the election sting?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

The gap between “nothing burger”and “justice” when you roll ObamaGate/CF/U1/ElectionHoax/Epstein all into one project... it Grand Canyon sized.

I just don’t see how it has legs if Joe gets sworn in.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

That’s the whole point of making him a Special Counsel. Mueller just set all kinds of precedent with his sham of an investigation. No way can Biden just shut Durham down for no reason.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
So the D0J will investigate lobbying if presidential pardons, but not the election fraud?

Priorities I guess. Goes to show whose side they're really on, and its not We The People's.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Schiff should be worried too. After Biden is "taken care of" by Durham, I want Schiff indicted for fabricating a FAKE whistleblower to impeach President Trump in the U.S. House.

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join