It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Shouldn't he be charged for filing a false report and for leaking classifies materials to the press?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: carewemust

If you recall, Q says the military is the only way to take down the Deep State cabal.

mobile.twitter.com...

Q's October 19th post. The day John Durham was upgraded to special counsel.

mobile.twitter.com...

Wow. You are right. That’s pretty damn revealing.

And it's possible Joe Biden was indicted when Q posted one word on November 13th

The word was "Durham": operationq.pub...

A week later, we hear that Joe Biden is looking for a FAMILY Pardon.

President Trump said on Thanksgiving day that some things are "coming out over the next week or two that will be shocking to people".

Source: www.whitehouse.gov... (Could have been election related...or maybe not.)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
No way can Biden just shut Durham down for no reason.

Trump's raging mental illness forced barr to appoint a special counsel. Barr was scared for his life and so upgraded Durhams investigation with the full knowledge the 2020 election was the most secure in history.

That would be blasted from a million online bots, and every news agency around the world.

the investigation would end on day 1 precedent only matters if you respect it and if you follow the law.

This has to happen before the end of Trump's term.
Or it falls to we the people
edit on 1-12-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: my misspellings are not on purpose lol

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Shouldn't he be charged for filing a false report and for leaking classifies materials to the press?

Those are two of many laws Adam Schiff has broken. But like I said....preventing Biden from becoming President is priority #1.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
All I care to see come next...

Mind boggling...

"Knowing"

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

A good read by @8Revolt
- his theory includes links to KU 4 - 11 - 22 - 26
- trust (insert name) = doesn't mean trust they will do what "we expect/hope"
- trust they play the role that gets us to the appropriate point needed
- think about it logically, the only way is the military
- Ignore MSM word games.
- Keep the Faith.
- Push calmness.
- Pray.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Then arrest Biden for Child abuse and sexual exploitation of a minor. According to his daughter Ashley, Joe has done them both to her and she has already confirmed this statement in her diary that went public.

What she said was enough to have any normal person brought in for questioning, and then you have what joe's granddaughters have hinted at. Biden would be taken off the street. If he was anyone else that is.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
BOOM

link

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
CIA "Red Cell" Documents Reveal War Machine Wanted Obama As President!

^^^ "Public apathy enables leaders to ignore voters"

I was not aware of this wikileaks doc and this explains exactly why they want Trump out, gone from day one. Not like we didn't already know this but here we have documented proof.

"There's nothing more expensive to Arms dealers than peace."
- From the movie Lord of War

Obama: Endless Wars..."Yes, we can."

Trump got in their way. The MIC owns Biden.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

“How do you accomplish the above?
Release a _______?
Who benefits most?
Q”

What was released just recently?
A KRAKEN?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I think he just wants to appear reluctant, and not to have rushed to a conclusion...building credibility with normies (?!)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

Release a _______?
Who benefits most?
Q”

A KRAKEN?

I assume s/he meant plague to fill that blank. KU was talking about accomplishing subjugation of the populace and disruption of unifying tendencies amongst the populace. Rona is a plague, or passes for one at least.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Expose first, Win second, Arrest later. That is The Plan, and in that order, not "Arrest first, Win, Expose."

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

Release a _______?
Who benefits most?
Q”

A KRAKEN?

I assume s/he meant plague to fill that blank. KU was talking about accomplishing subjugation of the populace and disruption of unifying tendencies amongst the populace. Rona is a plague, or passes for one at least.

Yes I’m with you,

However, I’ve noticed the drops are sometimes multilevelled, coded, esoteric or whatever each of us wants to call them.

What I noticed is most likely nada but I noticed it so I posted it.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   

AG Barr - No evidence uncovered of fraud that would change the outcome of the election

apnews.com...

LMFAO. WTF is going on?

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: PokeyJoe

This is too far off the rails.
Something is very wrong with this story

To which I42 replied:

originally posted by: interupt42

AG Barr - No evidence uncovered of fraud that would change the outcome of the election

apnews.com...

LMFAO. WTF is going on?

Whats going on? Everyone was focused on the lefts wrong doing and not on trumps wrong doing like constantly hiring within the swamp to prosecute the swamp.

Only someone letting their wants or loyalty to a candidate exists beyond reality wouldn't have seen this likely scenario coming. They should have held trump to the fire on his decision to hire within the swamp.

Maybe. It's a pretty noncommital damnation though, if you ask me. I think cranky's hypothesis seems more plausible.

Never listen to a lawyers words as gospel, listen to what they don't say more then what they do say and never listen to another's interpretation of what they say.

If you think about how his words might be perceived by interested third parties, it's quite possible this could be typical doublespeak. Simply not tipping his hand, or perhaps concealing some other unknown motive. Hoping this will make some careless, or who knows what else?

Though honestly I think I like kreinhard's pipe-dreamey hypothesis the most. That would be a speech to remember!

originally posted by: kreinhard

originally posted by: Caled
I think that is a fair assessment. But, I'm not convinced this is the main event. The Supreme Court is probably going to be the main event. We're building up to the big finale, but even that won't be the end.

I'm secretly nursing the theory that the Main Event(tm) is going to be a Presidential Fire Side Chat where it's revealed the entire 3 NOV vote was an MI operation against treasonous/seditious actors in both parties.

Hope is not a plan, however.

I dunno.

Also:

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Is my speculation somewhat accurate? That DJT is allowing the governmental system to implode under the weight of its own corruption in sort of an organic way rather than sweep in and use military might to make the corrections? I would understand this strategy has a better chance of defusing the angry division that's threatening to tear apart the country but gd is it a mess

Interesting concept, though I'm not so sure that it games out to a favorable solution at its conclusion. Care to elaborate?

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

1.) The stolen election is going to the supreme court and all these BS state court cases are pointless.

2.) Durham

3.) Flynn

4.) Ezra Cohen-Watnick

With #3 and #4 being the best hope for the future of our country.🙏🏻

iirc, Bush 43 went 0-50 in his lower court election cases.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Maybe because They ( lol our They ) watch the likes of ATSWHQ thread for Qlues, rite timing, alongside their crystal ball/Seaing glass tech, as part of many facets. Precision imo so far has shown that precision timing will endure for all, once again. Brain been pushed of late regards new data etc let alone me heart n mind, imo last few days we, many, all ?, endured an intense full moon, a Saturn Jupiter energy flurry a coming, two separate narratives being spell cast strongly atm, the emmediate past n now n future is full on and only prep i feel lol, likely all just finally buckled up n back seat passengers getting noisy Plus across the card table i feel new ussr/Russia emerging somehow, helpfulllly ( got this in noospheric diving/meditation, ongoing, definately old ussr energy but good ), old data release ?, we will sea.

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

So who is it: John Danforth, John Durham, or John Doodoo? Which is it Nadler?
I think when the truth comes out Nadler is going to crap his pants.

Speaking of crappy people, why hasn't Adam Schiff "exposed" any truths lately?

Hasn't anyone asked themselves why hasn't "KU" posted anything. Seems like it's been a while since the last comms, and I would assume that if it's a "That's all folks" moment, then the dump would have happened. Yet here we are once again not knowing, and at the same time picking through the pieces of information already left behind while new developments take place. Strange that we haven't even heard a peep from Aoi and friends either. What could be going on that might have caught them off guard?

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   

a reply to: AgarthaSeed

It would be much easier, and less messy, to unseat a president-elect Joe Biden, than a President Joe Biden.

Maybe Trump will steal my idea from 2016 and parachute an infantry division onto the National Mall a moment before Biden is sworn-in and arrest everybody. It would certainly provide a grand finale' and the ego boost he so desperately needs.

I dare him.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Expose first, Win second, Arrest later. That is The Plan, and in that order, not "Arrest first, Win, Expose."

Adding...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join