It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Let's actually think logically for a second instead of reacting EXACLY how AP wants folks to react "sky is falling sky is falling sky is falling" (AP goons laugh and crack a beer).

DJT's only remedy is civil, up through the supreme court. The criminal stuff will take eons, and have no impact today and is only for retribution.

Do folks actually think Barr can round up some fraudsters in an arrest and change the election by doing so? Seriously?

He's telling folks to get away from the idea that the DOJ can fix this. I have zero idea what he has "seen" in his capacity as AG. Maybe he's seen no hearings but that isn't AG stuff anyway.

If he weighs in he risks the issue of bias while the courts are still working. If he says "I've seen fraud up the a$$ and it would totally impact the outcome..." the courts and everyone else will change course and claim intrusion, bias and seek to get at his info and likely claim without it they can't make their case,,, so Joe wins.

DOJ arrests people for things they can prove after and investigation (in theory) they are not an arbiter of life's events to mitigate fear. I had ZERO, as in NONE, expectation that Barr would be involved in this at all at this point. They fact that he said he isn't is within the course of his duty.

He's also a lawyer and they lie with impunity.

Expose first, Win second, Arrest later. That is The Plan, and in that order, not "Arrest first, Win, Expose."

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Gov Newsom has been begging for Martial law since this past summer. Hopefully, this doesn't end the daily high speed LA police chases I enjoy watching so much.šŸ™„šŸ¤Ŗ

Governor Newsome is so full of soy he barely mashall and erection, much less Marshall Law.

True, but he did call for it back in July/Aug.

The Propaganda Multiplier

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
We're so indoctrinated that we still fall for the MSN BS they want to hear.. -...-[I still trust the plan] -...-

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
So it looks like Barr actually appointed Durham Special Counsel 3 weeks before the election, but they kept it secret?

Incredible. AG Barr appointed Durham as Special Counsel three weeks before the election but kept it secret from the American people.
@realDonaldTrump

Officially appointed SC on October 19th!

What are the implications of this? Was this to attempt to catch the Dems cheating on the election red handed? I dont really get why they would keep it secret.
edit on 1-12-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I wonder what a special counsel could do at that time... 3 weeks before the election?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The military monitored a massive transfer of completed ballots across state lines, in preparation for injection into ballot-counting systems.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

LOL their "evidence" there is just a random cartoon picture of a guy standing in front of a cardboard box.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The military monitored a massive transfer of completed ballots across state lines, in preparation for injection into ballot-counting systems.

mobile.twitter.com...

Maybe the Biden DOJ will do something about it, lol.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Heā€™s a swamp creature.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Well, it's good to see someone is paying atention to my recommendations.

Sheesh

Older

Almost word for word. šŸ§

1 for 3.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I think if the Trump legal team would put together a report of all the fraud they have uncovered and presented it to the attorney general, he would launch a large-scale doj investigation.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Dominion IT Contractor detailing the avenues for fraud he discovered. He is currently on /pol/ talking about his discoveries.

boards.4chan.org...

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Solid thread echoing Cranky's thoughts on AG Barr.

tweet

TL; DR version is maybe the point is to get us frustrated enough that we demand Insurrection Act as "the only way is the military."
edit on 1-12-2020 by TheMandolorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
If you recall, Q says the military is the only way to take down the Deep State cabal.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Dominion Contractor Drops a BOMBSHELL

rumble.com...

Who is Nika cagemagamous of dominion she talks about can't find this guy? He supposedly is the top of the top dominion guy?
12:47min

Dominion fraud1/2
Dominion fraud 2/2

Maybe This?
edit on 0b20America/ChicagoTue, 01 Dec 2020 16:33:20 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 01 Dec 2020 16:33:20 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Let us all put the Qglasses on for a moment and look back.

The battle cry for Anons was "if Barr would just get off his a$$ and arrest someone this whole thing changes and DJT will win in a landslide come 11.3"

I can't even count the number of times I've seen this the past two years. Not arresting folks was PROOF that Barr is swamp and DJT can't hire anyone and is a doo doo head. Case closed for many.

Now, what happened in 2020 = Hindsight?

I said arresting anyone would be counter productive, as the eneMindcontrol system known as media would distort the effort and turn it against us, frankly given how fast folks bite here on media bs some here might have gotten hooked.

So. DJT likely gets 80 million votes and Joe gets about 50 million legit votes. Between fractional votes, fake ballots, dead people, ballot stuffing, and on and on we can see, fully, that arresting anyone would have resulted in nothing but MORE VOTE RIGGING!!!!!!! He did win in a landslide - on merit!

Arresting Brennan gets DJT zero votes in the end but opens up a can of worms. Game Theory Future Modeling proved this to them, they knew it all along. They knew the only way to get votes was to show people: Peace deals, Trade deals, Human Trafficking Arrests, Opiods, Med Price Reduction, Investments, Stock Market Gains and on an on. More importantly the positivity, but arresting folks takes away his ability to endlessly tweet about it.

I'll say that again. If Pete and Lisa and renOgade were arrested he'd have to shut up about it. Instead for four years he shouted it, joked it, whined and so on, and it broke the spell on many.

Arresting people would not have changed a thing. So Barr not charging anyone is not proof of deep state swamp, frankly neither is Wray not doing something public, the goal was achieved and the Press and World Leader Hate was avoided. Arrest Comey and get impeached for real, avoid it all and look like you have no control over the rogue DOJ.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1Why did you mention Fox you stupid!

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

DOJ arrests people for things they can prove after and investigation (in theory) they are not an arbiter of life's events to mitigate fear. I had ZERO, as in NONE, expectation that Barr would be involved in this at all at this point. They fact that he said he isn't is within the course of his duty.

Wouldn't the prudent thing for Barr to say then, at this point, "No Comment."

There is power in word unspoken, a mystery, unrevealed.

Barr handed them a bullet, and they shot him ( the Trump legal team) in the ass with it, IMO.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Conservative Beaver reported the arrest of GS a couple weeks ago too iirc...unconfirmed.

Or could be just plain false.

Probably false imho.

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join