It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Kelly Loeffler, Republican senator running in Georgia...8 chan has dug up info that she owns Dominion stock. It was in the Twit. Previously I had pointed out that her husband Jeffrey Sprecher has a very powerful position as Chairman and CEO of Intercontinental Exchange.
wallmine.com...
The company owns the New York Stock Exchange among other financial companies. I note Singapore.
www.investopedia.com...
Previously there was allot of concern about how she dumped stock allegedly due to knowledge gained from C-19 meetings.
We are talking about serious money and she is considered one of the wealthiest senators. I hope to see some type of documentation to show this ownership and if so this is seriously damaging.
Remember KU pointed out to see who is sitting on the boards and who owns stock. Ku knew.wearethene.ws...

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The Michigan State Senate committee meeting with the annoying alarm for 3 minute intervals had a guy on claiming to be part of Sidney Powell's lawsuit in this election fraud. He mentioned the open source platform Arlo Voting Works software being used. Links below.

Github - Arlo Voting Works

Arlo - Voting Works

The fraud is so rampant in all of these states it is utterly ridiculous. I know it needs to be brought to light, but man its just so obvious that the dems went all in in trying to exclude people not on their side. It is truly sickening what these poll watchers had to deal with.
edit on 1/12/2020 by nisei because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Not verifying signatures due to millions of ballots stressing the system is not quite fraud.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: nisei

All assets deployed.

This was not another 4 year election by any standards.

No wonder Trump couldn't stop it before. it was too large too grotesque of a conspiracy to even say out loud.
Only now when all the moving parts are being brought out into the light can we even begin to piece together the grand scheme

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
This just broke on my local news. Im having a real hard time trying to figure out what he is doing here.

Attorney General Barr: No evidence of widespread fraud that'd change presidential election outcome

Snippet:

"There's been one assertion that would be systemic fraud and that would be the claim that machines were programmed essentially to skew the election results. And the DHS and DOJ have looked into that, and so far, we haven't seen anything to substantiate that," Barr said.

He said people were confusing the use of the federal criminal justice system with allegations that should be made in civil lawsuits. He said such a remedy for those complaints would be a top-down audit conducted by state or local officials, not the U.S. Justice Department.

LINK to Article

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
AG Barr - No evidence uncovered of fraud that would change the outcome of the election

apnews.com...

LMFAO. WTF is going on?

Barr is at the White House

pbs.twimg.com...

link   

AG Barr - No evidence uncovered of fraud that would change the outcome of the election

apnews.com...

LMFAO. WTF is going on?

Whats going on? Everyone was focused on the lefts wrong doing and not on trumps wrong doing like constantly hiring within the swamp to prosecute the swamp.

Only someone letting their wants or loyalty to a candidate exists beyond reality wouldn't have seen this likely scenario coming. They should have held trump to the fire on his decision to hire within the swamp.

edit on 081231America/ChicagoTue, 01 Dec 2020 14:08:33 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Good choice! Private Pike's ma didn't have a very good rep.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xavi1000

apnews.com...

LMFAO. WTF is going on?

pbs.twimg.com...

Fox News just announced something having to do with John Durham being named as a special counsel and having his duties adjusted.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

apnews.com...

LMFAO. WTF is going on?

Well...I’ve seen too much. I will die for the constitution and until I’ve seen reason not to, I will die for this POTUS.
Call me Noah Gribble Hancock.

It’s strange. As I type this my eyes burn with tears. Yet there is not one ounce of fear or doubt in my heart.
I guess this is what knowledge and faith (and a little bit of balls) bring.
edit on 1-12-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xavi1000

apnews.com...

LMFAO. WTF is going on?

pbs.twimg.com...

Fox News just announced something having to do with John Durham being named as a special counsel and having his duties adjusted.

This tweet from Catherine Herridge provides a little more information.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Next up I am hoping to hear something about Gore and his sale of Current TV being sold to Al Jazeera, a company funded by the government of Quatar. The sale price was around $500 million.
That sale would not fall within the Safe Harbor of foreign investment at the 10% and under. Outright sale and allowed a foreign country access to the U.S. public. Propaganda?
This one really bothers me. A neighbor has been totally absorbed by them and sends me links constantly to "open my eyes".
www.forbes.com... This sale was awhile ago but we need to remember this AMERICA FOR SALE campaign did not happen overnight. Targets were selected, greed was the motivation, variable reinforcement and each of them seeing others being enriched with no consequence.
Until Now!

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Is my speculation somewhat accurate? That DJT is allowing the governmental system to implode under the weight of its own corruption in sort of an organic way rather than sweep in and use military might to make the corrections? I would understand this strategy has a better chance of defusing the angry division that's threatening to tear apart the country but gd is it a mess

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ModusPonus
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Intel chick says AP is not saying the whole truth at all.....

twitter.com...

carry on and enjoy the show

MP

"AP says"... didn't AP call the race for Joe?

AP = A Pile...

Next person who brings in Axios, AP orone of the Pravda's as "information" gets no fruit cup with dinner.

I really, really, really, really wish folks knew the difference between Civil versus Criminal. Remedy versus Retribution. Public versus Private. It would prevent them from flying off the handle at every effing frankenquote from the eneMedia. Sigh.

Link

He said "the remedy" is with Civil Courts, which it is, which is what #Trump's lawyers and Sidney Powell are doing. The criminal punishment with DOJ will take years, & even then, only IF we get a civil "remedy" & correct the results. Otherwise, it's going away if #Biden gets in.

edit on 1-12-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman
Looking at that article it says that it has been updated so I wonder when he really made those comments. If this was awhile ago then they had not found any evidence at that point.
From what we have seen lots of lying by omission, distorting of facts.
If this is true, I want to here it from him and not through the distortion machine but I am with you and find this confusing?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

apnews.com...

LMFAO. WTF is going on?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen
That is an understatement and you are right it is grotesque. Greed, corruption and treason on every.single.level.
China must have been amazed at their success.
They let their people suffer and starve while they pursued us, our country and they saw how easily they were able to buy off corrupt politicians.
I am not able to sort out memes but about now we can use something from the French Revolution, something along the line of Marie Antoinette and Let them eat cake.
Put them in a jail cell and let them eat $.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Gov Newsom has been begging for Martial law since this past summer. Hopefully, this doesn't end the daily high speed LA police chases I enjoy watching so much.🙄🤪

Governor Newsome is so full of soy he barely mashall and erection, much less Marshall Law.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

apnews.com...

LMFAO. WTF is going on?

I don't believe it unless he is trying to confuse the opposition to gain more time and traction to get the story out.
Keep them confident that it is business as usual and nothing will really happen.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skada
a reply to: Parksy1981

One would hope that the voting machines would have a win10 Pro or Ent version. Can't Bitlocker on Win10 home. No, they made these machines as open as possible.
Plausible deniability, "We didn't know to encrypt these machines, we thought the end user would do that, it isn't our fault (that we changed the voting data)...."
The other poster that did the value-add was talking about a Linux Live Boot USB drive. You are right though, if they bitlockered them, then they wouldn't have been so vulnerable, but that is the point, right, to leave them open.

I heard GA machines on Win 7.

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join