It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Original Narrative.

Much appreciate this thoughtful post, Cranky!

As a long time conspiracy theorist, I couldn't for the life of me figure out what drives folk to not inquire and this explains a lot to me about the scale of the original narrative behemoth.

I think psychology plays a huge factor adding many more layers and somewhere in there, there may be a crack to exploit toward enlightening the population but it could just as likely backfire. It almost seems to me like people who's minds naturally gravitate to solving puzzles and patterns will get it, while those who dismiss it may never get it because the ability to put the pieces together isn't easily available.

It is everywhere. "You are a sinner that needs to be redeemed." How do I prove I am not? I never got that put into me, so I'm not spending time trying to prove to someone or something I am not. It is everywhere, and all designed to confuse, separate and divide.

Our biggest fight is trying to escape OUR OWN inner Original Narrative, which may have come from family, teachers, culture, church or whatever. Just as bad is we are trying to rid ourselves of the Original Narrative put into us about others, people, cultures etc.

In truth we're almost better off as individuals deciding that everything is a lie and all there is is just oneness or the equivalent.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Office of the Booted-Elect

Tweet link

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Yow. Lin Wood calling for a declaration of martial law.

Doesn't sound like he has much faith in court action.

Cheers

Lin Wood is an agent provocateur.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Trump Bartiromo interview from Sunday, apologies if already posted, I'm a little behind.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I don't think they will force it on you. Now it wouldn't surprise me if they torture, starve, what have you, but they won't hold you down and make you take it/force it on you like they held people down and forcibly injected them at Jonestown. They have rules they have to follow as much as they hate that.

Similarly, there may not be children except for very young babies.

*if* there were to be a Rapture event, one possible reason would be to remove the ones like the children who could not be held accountable, the innocents. Were that to happen, it would make sense the part about woe to those with babes in arms. God may not leave children here for wrath, but He can't necessarily stop them from coming as they do.

link   

link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I may be, but I also know I am forgiven. I don't need them to do it.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

If the ABCs won't do their job and prosecute major and blatant high level criminality then the President has authority to preserve rule of law and exercise his power of the executive branch to enforce the laws.
Even if it means using the military

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I know, well aware but I just don't think this option would end well. Country would be a mess for years. Now, if Trump had done this prior to 2020 may have been a whole different, better outcome. Maybe. Damn, I flip back & forth on this every other week.

"The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker)." -Q

I guess the phrase, Can't make an omelette without breaking eggs applies here.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: Flesh699

That center letter looks similar to the symbol for Saturn we’ve seen recently?images.app.goo.gl...

Great observation. This whole Saturn thing is everywhere.

Someone wrote about Saturn moving from some position to where it is now. I cant find it now.

The myth is that Saturn used to be close like the moon early in our creation. The planet is inhabited by Satanic beings that are intelligent enough to move planets. Who can confidently state what is real and what is ridiculous anymore?

Michio Koku would call that version of the story describes a level 2 level of Civilization. We can imagine it is possible but to believe it so will be really hard for me.

Yes sir. You are preaching to the choir but I encourage you to keep doing so. It shows the world that maybe I’m not a highly functional psychopath.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

He couldn't do it until all the criminality was part of the official record.
Risk being branded a conspiracy theorist.

CONSPIRACY NO MORE

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I think I would have to be Lady Maltby

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: cimmerius

Just catching up but I have to ask did any one notice that tombstone behind Biden says Brennan?

I am behind as well, so probably answering late.

But yes, a few ideas were discussed about the Brennan name showing up.

One was that Biden is “passing or receiving the baton” with respect to Brennan. That seemed like a pretty good one. The rolled up paper seems significant, but one doesn't usually pass a baton up high like that.

I do feel strongly that the photo is intentionally posed. Biden is looking at the camera, but not really waving toward it. A wave might be a natural acknowledgment if the photographer was someone he knew, but I’m not sure who took the picture. And if he was just there for a personal visit, I don’t know why he would feel obliged to wave at just anyone taking a snap.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
AG Barr - No evidence uncovered of fraud that would change the outcome of the election

apnews.com...

LMFAO. WTF is going on?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Pandemic vs. Casedemic

Based upon 24 deaths
But naming 4,544 new “cases”:

Los Angeles orders more restrictions as coronavirus surges

Los Angeles County announced a new stay-home order Friday as coronavirus cases surged out of control in the nation’s most populous county, banning most gatherings but stopping short of a full shutdown on retail stores and other non-essential businesses.

The three-week “safer at home” order takes effect Monday. It came as the county of 10 million residents confirmed 24 new deaths and 4,544 new confirmed cases of COVID-19.

Gov Newsom has been begging for Martial law since this past summer. Hopefully, this doesn't end the daily high speed LA police chases I enjoy watching so much.🙄🤪

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Skada

Indeed Home won't Bitlocker. Any decent organisation, or public entity would have encrypted hard drives as standard security practise. For example local councils here in the UK enforce it on all machines.
So many ways that data could've been manipulated it is unreal, clearly they were connected to the interweb, so the possibilities are endless.
It really does open ones eyes to all the countries around the world and vote manipulation.
Trump and Cue have literally opened the biggest can of worms in the history of mankind.

The Great Awakening.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Crazy. I picked the wrong week to quit drinking.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Intel chick says AP is not saying the whole truth at all.....

twitter.com...

carry on and enjoy the show

MP

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

This is too far off the rails.
Something is very wrong with this story

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
AG Barr - No evidence uncovered of fraud that would change the outcome of the election

apnews.com...

LMFAO. WTF is going on?

Good thing SCOTUS makes that ruling and now him. I still say he's a deep state crony. Too many odd things about that man.

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join