It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

The machines were Windows 10 I believe, any IT tech with half a brain would know to Bitlocker the Windows OS, rendering it useless unless booted into the Windows 10 OS. Any form of Linux or PE recovery would be pointless without the Bitlocker Encryption key.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
You can't Arrest Obama without arresting Brennen, Clapper, at the same time. Doing so would be like shooting one's own foot.......... My opinion.....

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Parksy1981

One would hope that the voting machines would have a win10 Pro or Ent version. Can't Bitlocker on Win10 home. No, they made these machines as open as possible.
Plausible deniability, "We didn't know to encrypt these machines, we thought the end user would do that, it isn't our fault (that we changed the voting data)...."
The other poster that did the value-add was talking about a Linux Live Boot USB drive. You are right though, if they bitlockered them, then they wouldn't have been so vulnerable, but that is the point, right, to leave them open.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
You can't Arrest Obama without arresting Brennen, Clapper, at the same time. Doing so would be like shooting one's own foot.......... My opinion.....

If the post relayed from CIA-Anon the other day is correct, the big announcement this week may include some goodies of that nature.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: bradychick
Thank-you for the key summary, since I can't watch right now.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
A quick scan of election system reviews by various sources in most cases says Bitlocker was not enabled, insufficient instructions were provided to enable, or that Bitlocker was not a mandatory setup requirement.

originally posted by: Parksy1981

The machines were Windows 10 I believe, any IT tech with half a brain would know to Bitlocker the Windows OS, rendering it useless unless booted into the Windows 10 OS. Any form of Linux or PE recovery would be pointless without the Bitlocker Encryption key.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: carewemust

Help? $400 million transaction for....what?

THE CHINA CONNECTION: Parent company of Dominion Voting Systems Received $400 million from UBS Bank in Switzerland — 75% owned by the Chinese Government

An investigation into SEC filings has revealed that the firm which owns Dominion Voting Systems received $400 million dollars from a Swiss bank with close links to the Chinese government less than a month before the election.

Thank-you! The FBI/DNI said before the election that China was 100% behind Joe Biden. I guess we know now that there WAS INDEED foreign election interference. Serious stuff this time, unlike the 2016 Russian Facebook trolls.

President Trump did the right thing by firing the DHS clown who said there was ZERO effective foreign interference in this year's election. I hope the DOJ follows-up by indicting him for treason against Americans.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

OR

Those type of people will learn how to be self sufficient. Farming and hunting worked for Eon's before we had Publix or Aldi's to go to for food.

100% agree that there will be plenty of people who do that. I was just thinking about the people living in situations where that’s not feasible... like cities, apartments, condos, etc. A lot of us are lucky to have space to grow food and the ability to hunt but the people who don’t will be looking for other options.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

We don't know how far advanced some of these franken-scientists are with these transhumanism eugenics experiments. Especially those who worked with DARPA/Tavistock and many others including the unethical experimenting on human subjects going back to the Nazis of 40s-50s.

"Will robots inherit the earth? Yes, but they will be our children."

— Marvin Minsky, MIT, "Father of Artificial Intelligence"
Deceased 2016. Implicated by Epstein victim Virgina Giurffe in a recently unsealed indictment.

He spent millions on AI research & other transhumanist projects focused on life extension, mind uploading, and singularity.

This video includes several of his nerdy friends...

Becoming immortal

Logo for Transhumanism

Lookup "Russian cosmism"

Super freaky...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Just inducted into the Trolling Hall of Fame - unanimous vote.

BREAKING:
@Project_Veritas
LIVE STREAMS President Jeff Zucker’s 9am Editorial Phone Call With
@CNN
Senior Leadership

Clip

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Unwillingly getting it is not the same as getting it willingly. If it is forced on you as in you are held down unwillingly I do not think God would hold that against you .You would then have to not use it or respect the mark. Better to die fighting than accept that thing.

Children who would have no choice and branded with the mark would also not be held accountable for it as well. Children are considered sinless until they are able to have children.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: bradychick

Her testimony is the most damning thing I have ever heard in this whole mess.

THESE PEOPLE ARE STUPID.

their arrogance is unbelievable.

The ballots were being Mass printed at THE BOARD OF ELECTIONS and then brought to the voting Center

She went to the FBI Nov 5.

WHAT IS GOING ON???

If you look back including the past 3 years of Trumps DOJ and FBI administration , then its most likely that they are covering up any wrong doing.

The FBI and DOJ don't do investigation to prosecute at these levels. They do investigations in order to gather and destroy any evidence they find or is brought to them in order to close any loose ends.

edit on 531231America/ChicagoTue, 01 Dec 2020 12:53:54 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Best timeline.

Bar none.

LooooooL

Just wow.
I think I heard the moment where Jeff Zuckers blood ran cold

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Original Narrative.

Much appreciate this thoughtful post, Cranky!

As a long time conspiracy theorist, I couldn't for the life of me figure out what drives folk to not inquire and this explains a lot to me about the scale of the original narrative behemoth.

I think psychology plays a huge factor adding many more layers and somewhere in there, there may be a crack to exploit toward enlightening the population but it could just as likely backfire. It almost seems to me like people who's minds naturally gravitate to solving puzzles and patterns will get it, while those who dismiss it may never get it because the ability to put the pieces together isn't easily available.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Without knowing all the hardware involved, the one device mentioned in the DEF CON 27 document is the Toshiba Encore 2 tablet. I just went through all the manuals and specifications, and there is no mention of a Trusted Platform Module (TPM).

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
A quick scan of election system reviews by various sources in most cases says Bitlocker was not enabled, insufficient instructions were provided to enable, or that Bitlocker was not a mandatory setup requirement.

It appears that there are ways to unlock a Bitlocked volume using a Live USB bootable device.

blog.elcomsoft.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: Justoneman

What if tattoos are the “mark’ people get them voluntarily. The body is a temple of god. Is a tattoo a desecration?

Hi JOM

I've thought about this phrase 'mark of the beast' often these last few months. And many here know by now how I sometimes make links with words that sound the same.

The word 'mark' sounds like the word 'marque', and if I'm not mistaken a 'marque' is a word for a kind of upgrade, newer version of something - like with cars - Make-Ford Model-Cortina Mk1, Mk2, (marque1, 2).

So this covid vax that injects Luciferin/Luciferase and a 'mode-rna' in people, is it going to 'upgrade' our dna?
Will humans still be human but a newer 'version'?
Isn't our dna what makes us 'human' and not something else?

Sinister AF if you ask me.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

LNM, your Happy Season of Treason meme made me envisage this thread's British contingent as Dad's Army in "Resisting the Aggressor Down the Ages" - should be worth a laugh for our brothers & sisters across the pond:

Pick your roles saladfingers, parksy, Staffordshire1, angelchemuel, Catch_a_Fire, doobydoll et al !

I bagsy be Corporal Jones saying "SPURIOUS Spaniards":

edit on 1-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Definitely since JFK

a reply to: dashen

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: Caled

It appears that there are ways to unlock a Bitlocked volume using a Live USB bootable device.

blog.elcomsoft.com...

Whoa, Not so fast there PokeyJoe, you still need the Key to decrypt, or you just have to start over and re-image.

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join