It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

This is pretty damning.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: IAMTAT
As I pointed out days ago...Dr. Shiva just proved that weighted Race Feature was used in this election...giving each single Trump vote a .7 value...and each single Biden vote a 1.3 value.

3-Card Monte.

I’m working on a meme.

Joe bowling and screaming

“Hey Man I just bowled a 327!!!”

originally posted by: MetalThunder
When RAIN turns to SNOW
Surely will the season of TREASON

TIME s like this ...either....your a A PATRIOT or traitor....
GOD WINS

GODSPEED

The Facecrook battlefield is pretty quiet except from fake news media sources. Absolutely nothing pro Hiden no hype no NADA! All about caught up here and wanted to share some holiday cheer with the good folks in these threads! I feel like I personally know some of you and was a lil nervous when Rel took 24hrs off(WELL DESERVED). I’m wondering if anyone is making $ knowing all that we know Stocks etc?

How about those odds?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I think D5 has a life off it own now No Stopping Now
interesting development on Warnock before the run off in GA. Now they should find what Osoff did. No run off would be great

Brent Scher
@BrentScher
The Georgia group sending registration forms to people in New York was led by none other than Democratic Senate candidate Warnock

Now under investigation by Secretary of State
From ⁦
@alanagoodman

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
From Linn Wood a few minutes ago on Twitter.

twitter.com...
sec.gov/Archives
edit on 1-12-2020 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Original Narrative.

Long time readers will know this term. The Original Narrative is one that is put out by the control system to establish what's what. So 911 = Terrorist. Oswald = killed JFK alone. Biden = President Elect.

For the Original Narrative to work is MUST BE A LIE. Yes, it must be a lie.

The reason is simple, as the human logic system has a hard time "proving" something never happened. In order to prove something never happened we have to rely on the system of Circumstantial Evidence, but that "evidence" is used only to REFUTE the original story, not prove another truth.

So 911 was ripped apart within seconds as preposterous on every level. ATS exists because of the desire to disprove the Original Narrative. The problem is in 20 years folks have created a mountain of circumstantial evidence but no proof of another truth, let alone countering "proof" that box cutters are the most powerful weapon on earth.

We can't prove something never happened that never happened. Can we prove it didn't happen "that way?" No, because never happened at all.

So Joe WINS! Office Of The President Elect. He didn't win. Well, "he got the most votes?" Right? It never happened.

And now we see the problem with the Original Narrative. "Show me the evidence he didn't already win." "Prove it." "So there were irregularities, doesn't mean he didn't win because he won." "Sore losers." See the talking points?

The same thing happened with JFK and the C_A invented the "Conspiracy Theory" brand and the manual on how to counter said idiots who won't take the Original Narrative as fact. So 57 years later folks are STILL drying to debunk something that never happened. But he died, and buildings fell, and Joe won. No, without the foundation of the Narrative, those events would look ENTIRELY different or likely would not even exist, as those events were created to fit around the Original Narrative.

But those events happened. No. They did NOT happen without the accompanying explanation, the events didn't exist in isolation. They were created together, the Narrative was created, the physical event is only defined by the Narrative which was created before the manifested sequence.

So we are in the impossible position of PROVING something never happened: Joe never won. The Circumstantial Evidence paints a grim picture, as did the JFK and 911 evidence, but the problem is folks who accepted the Original Narrative are brain locked.

If Joe came out and said, "I cheated with the help of China, Dominion and the C_A, and I concede and will allow myself to be executed for treason" there would be a HUGE percentage of the population that would see that admission as proof he won and was tricked into conceding.

Keep that in mind, few are going to be swayed by the "evidence" if they accepted Joe won with 80million votes but only won a few counties in the entire country. Or that Joe is even Joe, let alone the "candidate." All lies.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
When you consider how long China has been working at taking over the U.S by any means possible I think a new election would be justified, although I don't know if that is covered under the constitution.

It is... not a 'new election', just an alternative path.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore
Neat post!

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium
Report: Stacy Abrams helped Warnock obtain out-of-state Georgia votes, including illegal aliens.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
BIGGEST SCANDAL IN AMERICAN HISTORY.

dominion owners have no outs.

The Detroit Board of Elections was mass printing fraudulent ballots.
They were the source of the 4 am ballot dumps.

They were working hand-in-glove with Dominion

Our republic is at stake in the truest sense.
How many elections have been a fraud?

Since Roosevelt?

Van Buren?
edit on 12 1 2020 by dashen because: BANANAS

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Now this would go with Q - 60% hidden and 40% public

"The Situation Update bombshells just keep getting more intense by the day. Right now, the average American news consumer is 100% clueless of reality, having no idea that treasonous operators across America are being extracted, placed in private contractor “rendition flights” and are being subjected to in-flight interrogations until they confess to their roles in attempting to overthrow the United States of America."

blazingpress.com... -Wvlg

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

twitter.com...
sec.gov/Archives

Help? $400 million transaction for....what?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Wow! Nice work on the Carrie/Boris infographic you've drawn up!
I did start digging about Carrie after I mentioned her in my post. But I failed miserably. *Note to self - must hone research skills*

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I don't have a specific link but was listening to the hearing currently going on in Michigan. . One of the last couple of testimonies was from Melissa Karone (sp?) a blonde woman with glasses (I believe she was the second to last before the break) who was hired to for/from Dominion to be some kind of IT help.

She shared her observations about the fraud including recounts after errors (instead of discarding and recounting), she said she didn't see one vote for Trump and she said she saw a delivery in the early hours. What I found most interesting though, is she said she has been in contact with lawyers and wasn't supposed to talk about certain things but more stuff is coming out next week. The way she said it made be thing something big is coming.

she comes on at about 28 mins

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

Her testimony is the most damning thing I have ever heard in this whole mess.

THESE PEOPLE ARE STUPID.

their arrogance is unbelievable.

The ballots were being Mass printed at THE BOARD OF ELECTIONS and then brought to the voting Center

She went to the FBI Nov 5.

WHAT IS GOING ON???

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Well done!! Much better than what I was coming up with!!

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

THE CHINA CONNECTION: Parent company of Dominion Voting Systems Received $400 million from UBS Bank in Switzerland — 75% owned by the Chinese Government

An investigation into SEC filings has revealed that the firm which owns Dominion Voting Systems received $400 million dollars from a Swiss bank with close links to the Chinese government less than a month before the election.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Quadrivium

twitter.com...
sec.gov/Archives

LOL
EXACTLY!!!!!
CHA NU, Cha nu, Cha nu
edit on 1-12-2020 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I saw a post earlier in the thread about I believe it was Lin Wood talking about Martial Law - and then just ran across someone on twitter posted a KU post talking about martial law on the 11th posted 12/9/17.

link

I cannot do the decoding stuff some of you do but thought it worth looking at

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: Justoneman

What if tattoos are the “mark’ people get them voluntarily. The body is a temple of god. Is a tattoo a desecration?

What if my Tattoo means "God Enriches" in Latin?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

yes! She said she was on the phone with a lady for 40 mins and got disconnected, she tried to call back but they never did not call her back. I believe the stuff she said is coming out is through lawyers on the Trump group.

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join