It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: FinallyFree72

I got 2 at the same time, through PM.

I cant think of what I do wrong either.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Michigan hearing coverage - not sure what time it starts - just commentary right now

edit on 1-12-2020 by bradychick because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
One more general post.

I know that I've not set up the separate thread yet. I've tried several times to write an outline, but it ends up being a big essay. And then, it seemed like we were on the cusp of "big things" happening, so I thought I'd hold off, as focus was really back on what was happening. I've also been really busy.
Quite frankly, everything still seems slow.

This topic of the Mark of the Beast has actually given me a good focus though, something to hang the subjects around. So I will try and write a fresh one, and get it going. There are a lot of thoughts on this, and it is focused enough that Q stuff doesn't need to come into it at all, but the issues do run parallel.

As an aside... for the UK peeps, talking about Carrie S. and the influence over Boris... well, I did a little research and put together a bit of a map. It makes for interesting viewing. When I talk about a network of people working tirelessly to usher in the "system"... and all the usual suspects, it is merely 2-3 handshakes away to the dark world for poor old Boris.. and as a result us.
See what you think.

p.s. Back on topic now.
edit on 1-12-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Worrying times ahead in 'ol' blighty'.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

It worries me that people believe this because it will keep them from giving 100% on this fight. Exactly how do you expect another non swamp creature to be elected? I strongly suspect that the guy who cheated and the party who cheated and the supporters on the ground who all cheated and the RHINOs who helped pass policy to facilitate the cheating are not going to lift a finger to investigate or fix the cheating. This is a genie you can’t put back in the Bottle. If they cheat this blatant and there are no consequences there will never be another fair election again in the United States without a full Civil War. If this doesn’t get resolved now they will know they can in your face cheat at any level and no one will stop them. There will be no one to stop them from using these machines forever. There will be no one to stop them from continuing to keep patriots from observing ballot counting In the future. There will be no one to stop them from cheating at small local levels to install liberals and rhinos into all election offices, Secretary of State’s offices, state legislatures and bring all those swamp creatures back into the 3 letter agencies so no one investigated anything ever again. There is nothing to stop them from cheating until they’ve turned everything blue locally without consequence so they can facilitate their cheating better at a national level. Even then, they don’t need to cheat “better” because they cheated “obvious”
and no one stopped them.

^^^^This, is the defeatist attitude^^^^

The asumption that this election, at this point in time, is a zero sum game.

Have you not been paying attention?

Do you understand what has been created in the last 4 years.?

It's beyond a single man as a leader, it's about a new heightened awareness.

Be it now, or be it 4 years, the man we call POTUS now will no longer be in charge.

Well, then what? If the awakening isn't strong enough to stand on its own two feet, if it isn't strong enough to absorb, adapt to, and counter those who would see us subjugated at this point, when do you suppose that will happen?

Do we just need another 4 years?

No. It's time to take off the training wheels. Q speaks little, but we continue to march.

Do you honetly believe that 80M voters are just going to roll ove an go back to sleep? It' hard to sleep with a boot on your throat. It's hard to sleep on an empty stomach. It's hard to sleep with a wrestless mind.

There are shephards, there are sheepdogs, and there are sheep. In the absence of the shephard, the sheepdog still works.

Be the sheepdog, for there is no shortage of wolves.

Apologies for being curt, but there is no way in hell that I will allow the results of a single election defeat me in heart, soul, body, or spirit.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Georgia has brought out the big guns.
What do we know about Pro V&V???
Dominion president and CEO John Poulis is claiming that the
State of Georgia hired Pro V&V to verify that the election results were valid and the claim is that no tampering was found.
Pro V&V is a third party certified testing verification company. I took a look at some of the fundamentals and there are red flags.
The company is completely private. We have no information on who funded it with $200,000 and who it employs.
Jack Cobb is listed as a contact.
Is this the Jack Cobb? Winston and Straub www.winston.com...
www.crunchbase.com...
404'd already.
Must have hit a nerve but here are some highlights.
He is a permanent member of the 4th Circuit Judicial Conference, the managing partner of the Winston's Charlotte office, and has held a number of government positions such as the U.S. Senate Governmental Affairs Committee Staff Director for 1977 Campaign Finance Investigation.
So now we have Georgia hiring a 3rd party voter to do a random testing of the Dominion voting machines and they are apparently validating all is ok.
I believe further back in this thread someone mentioned that Georgia voting machines had been found junked in some fields. Did they get rid of the machines that were compromised?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

It worries me that people believe this because it will keep them from giving 100% on this fight. Exactly how do you expect another non swamp creature to be elected? I strongly suspect that the guy who cheated and the party who cheated and the supporters on the ground who all cheated and the RHINOs who helped pass policy to facilitate the cheating are not going to lift a finger to investigate or fix the cheating. This is a genie you can’t put back in the Bottle. If they cheat this blatant and there are no consequences there will never be another fair election again in the United States without a full Civil War. If this doesn’t get resolved now they will know they can in your face cheat at any level and no one will stop them. There will be no one to stop them from using these machines forever. There will be no one to stop them from continuing to keep patriots from observing ballot counting In the future. There will be no one to stop them from cheating at small local levels to install liberals and rhinos into all election offices, Secretary of State’s offices, state legislatures and bring all those swamp creatures back into the 3 letter agencies so no one investigated anything ever again. There is nothing to stop them from cheating until they’ve turned everything blue locally without consequence so they can facilitate their cheating better at a national level. Even then, they don’t need to cheat “better” because they cheated “obvious”
and no one stopped them.

^^^^This, is the defeatist attitude^^^^

The asumption that this election, at this point in time, is a zero sum game.

Have you not been paying attention?

Do you understand what has been created in the last 4 years.?

It's beyond a single man as a leader, it's about a new heightened awareness.

Be it now, or be it 4 years, the man we call POTUS now will no longer be in charge.

Well, then what? If the awakening isn't strong enough to stand on its own two feet, if it isn't strong enough to absorb, adapt to, and counter those who would see us subjugated at this point, when do you suppose that will happen?

Do we just need another 4 years?

No. It's time to take off the training wheels. Q speaks little, but we continue to march.

Do you honetly believe that 80M voters are just going to roll ove an go back to sleep? It' hard to sleep with a boot on your throat. It's hard to sleep on an empty stomach. It's hard to sleep with a wrestless mind.

There are shephards, there are sheepdogs, and there are sheep. In the absence of the shephard, the sheepdog still works.

Be the sheepdog, for there is no shortage of wolves.

Apologies for being curt, but there is no way in hell that I will allow the results of a single election defeat me in heart, soul, body, or spirit.

It’s not a defeatist attitude - I never said I planned to stop fighting just that I don’t think we are guaranteed another shot. Assuming there is always a tomorrow isn’t exactly a winning strategy imo.

Also, I’m biblical terms we know that there very much is an end to all of the freedoms we’ve enjoyed in this country so in that respect, in the “short term” sense, we can’t just say “God wins” and return to normal because that’s not necessarily part of Gods plan to begin with. That’s not to say that in the greater scheme of things this anything more than a battle in the war and we do regain our freedom but it is certainly not guaranteed. In the end Gods will, whatever it is, reigns.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I found some more information about Pro V&V.
I keep thinking that a lot of effort went into setting up the stage to where we are right now with this whole election fraud. This company is only looking at the voting machines but we have been given so much information on how many ways the voter fraud took place. Even if this removes one aspect it doesn't clear the way for the entire fraud.
Dominion CEO John Poulis is going on a full defense with a big article in the Wall Street Journal today. Link below.
It's everyone else to blame from bipartisan witnesses, poll workers, voters, human error, twits, and we should all apologize. We need to stop right now because we are harassing Dominion employees and election officials. If I remember Dominion employees fled their headquarters in Toronto and that was before we knew how serious the situation was.
www.wsj.com...
www.eac.gov...

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
The company is completely private.

He is a permanent member of the 4th Circuit Judicial Conference, the managing partner of the Winston's Charlotte office, and has held a number of government positions such as the U.S. Senate Governmental Affairs Committee Staff Director for 1977 Campaign Finance Investigation.

So... someone from the swamp investigated the swamp and reported that there is no swamp. That sounds about right. Completely legitimate.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Exactly why would Biden want to be president for 366 days, non consecutive that is? Maybe that is a better question.

I was actually hinting at the constitutional time limit that a person can serve as president.

I was referencing the 22 Amendment to the constitution

1. No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once. But this Article shall not apply to any person holding the office of President, when this Article was proposed by the Congress, and shall not prevent any person who may be holding the office of President, or acting as President, during the term within which this Article becomes operative from holding the office of President or acting as President during the remainder of such term.

So the Obama puppet, would be Kamila Harris. To reach the constitutional limit for service in the position of POTUS, Joe would have to step aside after 2 years and one day as POTUS.

KH steps in for the remainder of the term, then is able to run for two more 4 year terms, If I'm reading the 22nd Amendment correctly.

Not a snowballs chance inhell that would happen, I'm just pointing to intention.

I like your analysis of 366 days bettter, and would be suspicious the same thought process was in play given the date of Lincoln's assasination, except that the 22nd amendment wasn't ratified until March 1, 1951.

Conspiracy FAIL! ☹️

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

Sometimes one gets a warning for using a disrespectful nickname for a famous politician... could be that.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

My sincere apologies for calling what you posted defeatist.

I should wait until mysecond cup of coffee and think more rather than talk more, without processing.

You do make valid points, but I disagree that this election is the event horizon for this nation, or this world.

My only intent is to see that people don't give up when there is still so much work to do.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Yow. Lin Wood calling for a declaration of martial law.

Doesn't sound like he has much faith in court action.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
For your reading pleasure:

web.archive.org...

"February 10, 2017
Pro V&V’s test of Dominon Voting System the Most Efficient to-date.
Pro V&V has completed the testing of the Democracy Suite 5.0 Voting System. The Election Assistance Commissions today certified the Dominon Voting Democracy Suite 5.0 voting system meets the voting system standards. The determination came after a through review campaign conducted by Pro V&V, the EAC’s newest voting system testing lab. Out of the six full certifications, the Dominon Democracy Suite 5.0 voting system was the most efficient process, completing the full certification in just over 9 months."

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Georgia has brought out the big guns.
What do we know about Pro V&V???
Dominion president and CEO John Poulis is claiming that the
State of Georgia hired Pro V&V to verify that the election results were valid and the claim is that no tampering was found.
Pro V&V is a third party certified testing verification company. I took a look at some of the fundamentals and there are red flags.
The company is completely private. We have no information on who funded it with $200,000 and who it employs.
Jack Cobb is listed as a contact.
Is this the Jack Cobb? Winston and Straub www.winston.com...
www.crunchbase.com...
404'd already.
Must have hit a nerve but here are some highlights.
So now we have Georgia hiring a 3rd party voter to do a random testing of the Dominion voting machines and they are apparently validating all is ok.
I believe further back in this thread someone mentioned that Georgia voting machines had been found junked in some fields. Did they get rid of the machines that were compromised?

edit on 12/1/2020 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Do you, or any tech person know if it's possible to undo tampered machines? I mean if you know how to upload and change votes with USB is it possible to reverse it with another USB, or some other method?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: summer5

Maybe. I haven't done any research because there are a lot smarter people than me working on it. It sounds like the voting machines are booted with a USB. If that is the case, then any time you boot with a different configuration it would tabulate the votes differently. That would explain why the machines needed to be restarted several times during the night as well.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: summer5

Do you, or any tech person know if it's possible to undo tampered machines? I mean if you know how to upload and change votes with USB is it possible to reverse it with another USB, or some other method?

There’s always a trail. Nothing is ever actually”deleted”.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire
Can anyone please tell me why I may have received 2 'warnings' for my activity in this thread..... who the hell have I upset and why ?

It could be minor, just PM the moderator.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
In short, the answer is yes. The details are here for the technically savvy:

harris.uchicago.edu...

"This machine can be booted from a version of Linux using, for example, the external USB port and USB memory stick. Booting from Linux allows an attacker to access data on the device without encountering any Windows operating system-based defenses. Voting Village participants confirmed that an attacker would then be able to freely access data and run custom software, including software that would allow extraction of voter data. An attacker could also change or delete any voter registration data (like party registration) stored on the machine once the machine has been accessed."

originally posted by: summer5

edit on 12/1/2020 by Caled because: Added info.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
When you consider how long China has been working at taking over the U.S by any means possible I think a new election would be justified, although I don't know if that is covered under the constitution.
I just spent some time reading the results of the 1997 Campaign Finance Investigation and probably too dry for most but it is a real eye opener on how China has used every angle to infiltrate our senior government and impact our elections.
There is all of the money being donated to the DNC and Democrat election campaigns by characters closely tied to China such as Johnny Chung, John Huang, Charlie Trie, money funded through conduits from the Chinese military.
What really stands out is the frustration from the committee about the refusal and lack of cooperation by the AG, at the time Loretta Lynch, who was sworn in by Biden.
She refused to provide immunity to lower level people so effectively blocked the committees progress. She was held in contempt but big deal. Nothing happens to her.
This time it was all out war because of the trade war. By any means possible they have to get him out.
I think we can safely conclude that this activity really ramped up much earlier because they needed time to find and recruit their soft targets.
www.congress.gov...

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join