It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 376
<< 373  374  375    377  378  379 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist
I really think you are onto something here. Do you know the location in Carson Valley and if it is located near water?
The only Dream you would have at a dental office is the Valhalla type.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Oh my gosh I am totally creeped out. Look at the pictures of the Valhalla Hall. You will need to scroll down a bit. I'd say this is the perfect place to plan an event all right.
Also look at the comment section by the photographer to the right. Burn like a yellow roman candle exploding across the stars???

laurenlindley.com...
edit on 26-12-2020 by Thoughtful1 because: content

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

LOL what? Are you being serious?

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Sorta, kinda eerily similar...?

The Bishopsgate bombing occurred on 24 April 1993, when the Provisional Irish Republican Army (IRA) detonated a powerful truck bomb on Bishopsgate, a major thoroughfare in London's financial district, the City of London. Telephoned warnings were sent about an hour beforehand, but a news photographer was killed in the blast and 44 people were injured, with fatalities minimised due to it occurring on a Saturday.

Only one innocent person was killed and nobody was ever arrested/charged.

As a result of the bombing, which happened just over a year after the bombing of the nearby Baltic Exchange, a "ring of steel" was implemented to protect the City, and many firms introduced disaster recovery plans in case of further attacks or similar disasters.

Based on how these deep state psychopaths operate could the Nashville explosion be a means to justify more $$$ for defensive measures to protect high value comm hub buildings and/or push a certain new policy through Congress? Assuming the human remains (if confirmed) are not from an innocent passerby then perhaps the remains were from a dead body placed inside the RV.

Another very interesting theory is the street strip of damaged buildings may be a "Federal Opportunity Zone" like they did in Portland, Minneapolis, Kenosha, with the planned & coordinated riot burning destruction this past summer.

These Opportunity zones enable super wealthy investors to get free government $$$ to build, and can defer and avoid taxes.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

LOL what? Are you being serious?

Yes, The Liberty Daily

..... the default Merry Christmas as a normal greeting is also white supremacy culture at work.

townhall.com...
edit on 12/26/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
They have named a person of interest in the Nashville bombing.

Anthony Quinn Warner.

A middle initial of Q. That should fit the narrative.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamAbeliever
They have named a person of interest in the Nashville bombing.

Anthony Quinn Warner.

A middle initial of Q. That should fit the narrative.

It's WAQ backwards. Bet they're happy about that. And, three names. Spooky.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Yes, I know. That's why I mentioned it.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1

BBcode for thumbnail link in post:

direct URL of image:
files.abovetopsecret.com...
Winston Churchill's famous speech quote "Never Let A Good Crisis Go To Waste." He was looking at a serious situation ,darkest hour and trying to turn dark to light.
Rahm Emanual "You Never Want A Serious Crisis To Go To Waste." A chance to do things that were impossible to do before but now seize the opportunity. This is turning light to dark.
Mirror opposites.
Thank you Resident Lurker! Lol My first uploaded picture.

I think this is the Churchill speech you referenced. Thought I'd post it here:

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

trendingpolitics.com...

Thanks

originally posted by: Guyfriday

A deep dive into the world of Willy Wonka shows that at best it's a dystopian world of hopelessness and East German styled secret Police, at worst it shows us a society on a full collapse with very few businesses still holding onto power away from governmental directives.

Imagine the power a candy company would have in a society were food choice and amounts are dictated by a governing body. The importance of the Wonka Factory begins to make sense, and inversely the perverse inclinations of Wonka seems realistic in comparison to leaders of business today (looking at you Gates, Bronfman, Weinstein, and others)

I always thought that movie to have an ominous feel, and assumed it had been made to seem so intentionally.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
I found the Twitter about the Tahoe Dream Event. Scrolling down the first part is about weddings but then there are a couple about a Valhalla Event that people can book and enjoy. Looking up Valhalla that brings in the god Odin and the hall of the slain warriors. These warriors are training for the final battle, Doomsday.
Odin was considered the god of war.
Honest I did find it but poof...gone. There were two separate twitters about a Valhalla event. I believe you found something.
www.britannica.com...
twitter.com...:
www.britannica.com...
reply to: Observationalist

Twitter account closed.

Wonder why?

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: pianopraze

He's working against the globalist.

Same as Duterte in the Philippines.

Nationalists are to be slimed to the fullest extent of the globalists media's ability.

It is incredible to me that this is about raping, robbing, and pillaging the world and consolidating power.

I do fine with a modest pension and a Honda.

They are not only sick. There is no word for them in existence yet. Beyond vile, beyond greedy, beyond corrupt, beyond dishonest.

In daily life we are called upon to tell the truth. They don't know what that is because everything they say is a lie.

When we make the hop to another planet we should be sending them, not astronauts.

Disagree. The last thing we need is for these globalist bastards to get loose in the galaxy. Suddenly all those folk myths of a planetary quarantine by the galactic federation make a little more sense...

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: tanstaafl

DJT: we caught them. We caught them all!

PS... Thread page 331 already. Worst of the series, IMO. So much chit-chat.

C'mon man! Adrenochrome and lizard people are so relevant to this discussion about taking back the republic with the help of an anonymous online poster./s

Seriously though. For my part, I hope my contributions to this thread have not been too distracting. I have endeavored to bring a logical approach and analysis to the data presented in these threads. They do seem to slide right along though...

Also, for everyone, here is Mr. Miller's entire speech from the Space Force meeting:

edit on 26-12-2020 by TheBadCabbie because: because

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Warrior Adventure Quest (WAQ) is an Army RESET training tool designed to introduce Soldiers to activities that serve as alternatives to aberrant behaviors often associated with accidents involving recently re-deployed Soldiers. This tool presents coping outlets to help Soldiers realize their own new level of normal after deployment and "move on" with their lives.

Investigators with the FBI, ATF and the Metro Nashville Police Department converged to the 100 block of Bakertown Road in Antioch just before 11 a.m.

Tennessean

Anthony Quinn Warner - Principal at Custom Alarms Electronics · 3724 Bakertown Rd Nashville, Tennessee.

Arrest record

edit on 26-12-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I've just finished watching "Holiday Inn", my favorite Christmas movie. I realized something while watching it.

Everyone in the government who betrayed us, Republicans, governors and their staff, the Supreme Court of the United States, the cowards and the liars, everyone who voted for the person whose name I cannot even say without disgust, everyone who cheated to give him the house of We the People, has betrayed everyone who ever fought and died for this country, especially the men and women of WWII.

I thought we'd seen the back of such a war. I thought people were intelligent enough to see the truth, that this country was a great dream and we were on our way to returning to that dream under President Trump. I was wrong, I guess.

People would rather live the lie than work for the dream. They would rather pay than play. They would rather empty our pockets and fill theirs. There will come a time when China's influence will mean the current crop of traitors will have to be disposed of, by hook or by crook.

I hope I live to see it. If I don't, I'll be working from beyond to stab in the back every bastard who stole my country from me while I was alive. I'll rain it down on their descendants.

My candle is in the window for every patriot. The rest can die like dogs for all I care. They don't deserve sh*t, not one single protection provided by the Constitution. If there really was justice everyone who screwed us would be on the street on the 20th, crawling on their bellies like the snakes they are, eating out of dumpsters, sneered at and kicked by the honest.

To the cowards, go F yourselves.

To the Patriots, We the People,

MERRY F'ING CHRISTMAS

originally posted by: Frodolives

My candle is in the window for every patriot. The rest can die like dogs for all I care. They don't deserve sh*t, not one single protection provided by the Constitution. If there really was justice everyone who screwed us would be on the street on the 20th, crawling on their bellies like the snakes they are, eating out of dumpsters, sneered at and kicked by the honest.

To the cowards, go F yourselves.

To the Patriots, We the People,

MERRY F'ING CHRISTMAS

Amen. I am right there with you. It's funny, I am on a local hunting forum and all hell was breaking loose because we had a (very few) members saying they voted for Biden just because they did not like Trump. You can imagine the conversations. You would allow a damn antigun democrat in charge of this country pushing the liberal doctrine. It is like shooting your right foot off because your left knee is aching. Here we are over a month later and everyone has quieted down. I told them that they should be ashamed for giving up. They have accepted the loss and moved on. I told them that the fight is NOT over. Stop watching the damn TV.

I walked away from my job last week when the electors were chosen for Biden. I need another 2 years to draw social security, but I will make due somehow. The corporation THAT DAY decided that the face mask were mandatory. No excuse. Everyone basically ignored them all year and management willingly overlooked my noncompliance while they reaped huge profits. But now this *big corporation* immediately adopted Joebiteme's covid doom and gloom stance.

I didn't take one for the team, I took one for myself. I can't live in a pretend world. Crazee huh? I served my country. I retired from the service. It galls me to no end to have gone through what I have and what I put my family through for almost a quarter of a century just to watch it all get torn down just when it was finally being restored.

Rest assured, no one is alone in this fight, and I am not ever going to throw in the towel just because an uninformed public has allowed such a hatchet job of an election be ignored. Trump and all his voters were robbed. Justice needs to prevail. This is not a hope, it is a necessity despite the screams from the left. We must save this nation for them, not just for us.

Sorry for the long spiel. I just wanted you to know that you are not alone.
Hope was the last thing out of Pandora's box. I shall cling to that.

I can understand the sentiment. Some of these people are truly evil. I think that many who tend to liberal ideology actually suffer from mental illness, of which that ideology is a part. Anyone who doubts me on this should try arguing with these people about the logic of their points of view, and you will see what I mean.

I bring this up just to remind you guys that many of the rank and file liberal mindset are truly mentally ill. Also, many are simply a product of their environment. Propaganda works. We've been saturated with propaganda for decades now, so bear that in mind as you consider the 'woke' masses. Many of them are literally victims of mind control and propaganda. They actually don't know any better.

I wouldn't presume to pass judgement on any of you for your point of view, I simply want to remind everyone here of these facts.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: Trillium

Nitrous oxide doesn’t put you to sleep. The conspiracy is deeper than this guy knows. He just told the world his source is a liar and he didn’t even realize it.

Incorrect. Nitrous oxide absolutely can cause unconsciousness/put you to sleep.

originally posted by: Quadrivium

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: tanstaafl

I've caught it to in November, I can tell you that I was skeptical as hell, losing smell and taste was something I never experienced before further from that I came out well other than that I have mild fatigue symptoms but that could be psychological as I want to tell myself..

But I'm sure pissed off at Chyna for creating this kungflu thing and I can not see it otherly then a biological attack on the world society

But I sure want to warn those who are skeptical as I was, really be careful it expresses itself differently on every human and age , maybe they've managed to build in AI. LOL actually not laughable at all..

Exactly.
Everyone here had the lose of taste and smell but only my oldest and I had the respiratory response and fatigue
My oldest is well over it but I am having trouble shaking it.

I was very ill in a fashion that fits the description of Covid 19 to a T, in early 2019. I thought you all might find that interesting.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: carewemust

I swear everything Biden is saying is scripted to piss off the general population.

Question is, who's writing the script? Sounds like Trump, imo.

Scripted to piss everyone off. It sure seems that way, doesn't it?

I don't know if anyone else watched his Christmas speech, but it sure sounded to me like that vaccination is going to be a mandatory one in 'Biden's America', based on the way he spoke of it in that speech...

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xactamundo

Has anyone received an email from the Oath Keepers? A group that I am a member of made up of ex and current police, ex and current military anyone who has taken the oath to protect and defend.
There is an open letter to President Trump sent to me. You maybe able to find it at their website at oathkeepers.org. Sorry buy I am a dinosaur on the computer or I would post the letter here or at least a link to it.
If anyone else has received the letter please share it with the group or a link to it.
Thanks

mod note
I think this is the letter
oathkeepers.org...

I don't think Oath Keepers will mind me posting the entire letter, but if it's a problem then mods please trim it down.
Quoting that letter:

Open Letter to President Trump: You Must Use Insurrection Act to “Stop the Steal” and Defeat the Coup

December 14, 2020
Stewart Rhodes
Oath Keepers

“The time is now near at hand which must probably determine whether Americans are to be freemen or slaves; whether they are to have any property they can call their own; whether their houses and farms are to be pillaged and destroyed, and themselves consigned to a state of wretchedness from which no human efforts will deliver them. The fate of unborn millions will now depend, under God, on the courage and conduct of this army. Our cruel and unrelenting enemy leaves us only the choice of brave resistance, or the most abject submission. We have, therefore, to resolve to conquer or die.” – General George Washington, Address to the Continental Army Before the Battle of Long Island, August 27, 1776

President Trump,
We now face a moment of peril as great, or greater, as what General Washington and his men faced in 1776. The very survival of our nation as a free Constitutional Republic hangs in the balance. We have but one last chance to save it. The fate of unborn millions will now depend on your conduct, the conduct of the current members of our armed forces, and the conduct of we the many millions of American veterans and patriots who are still loyal to our Constitution.
When you were sworn in, you took the following oath, as mandated by Article II of the Constitution:

“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

It’s time to honor that oath by defending the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
This is your moment of destiny. Will you take your place in history as the savior of our Republic, right up there with President Washington and Lincoln? Or will you fail to act, while you still can, and leave office on January 20, 2021, leaving We the People to fight a desperate revolution/civil war against an illegitimate usurper and his Chicom puppet regime?
[...]

continued...
edit on Sat Dec 26 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed massive quote

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Sat Dec 26 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
oathkeepers.org...
edit on 26-12-2020 by TheBadCabbie because: because

edit on Sat Dec 26 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: nope, too much quoting

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

I was thinking Pluto.

new topics

top topics

<< 373  374  375    377  378  379 >>