It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 375
<< 372  373  374    376  377  378 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I found the Twitter about the Tahoe Dream Event. Scrolling down the first part is about weddings but then there are a couple about a Valhalla Event that people can book and enjoy. Looking up Valhalla that brings in the god Odin and the hall of the slain warriors. These warriors are training for the final battle, Doomsday.
Odin was considered the god of war.
Honest I did find it but poof...gone. There were two separate twitters about a Valhalla event. I believe you found something.
www.britannica.com...
twitter.com...:
www.britannica.com...
reply to: Observationalist

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Of course they're blaming Trump. He said "Merry Christmas". The left is now claiming this is a White Nationalist greeting.

link   
a reply to: Caled

Pretty much what the IEDs in the Middle East are; they use a shaped charge to knock out armored vehicles.

Cheers

link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Regarding POTUS TYPO at 07:58:50:
1) "pork" = quotation marks
2) wan = misspelled word = Wan Long = CEO of WH Group
WH Group = owner of Smithfield = largest pork producer in the world

Smithfield Foods recent articles:
1 Questions about health & safety of our food supply
2 CDC believes this industry has high risk for the next pandemic
3 CFIUS conflicts of interest in sales of US companies to China
(Chinese companies that are secretly controlled / run by China)

Smithfield Foods was responsible for one of the worst factory COVID-19 outbreaks in the U.S.

Fox Business host Maria Bartiromo says she was 'punk'd' on air by animal rights activist
- On Dec 23, Matt Johnson, animal rights activist from Direct Action Everywhere
- came on the show pretending to be Dennis Organ, new Smithfield Foods CEO
- Smithfield sold to China, and the HQ has moved to Hong Kong
- activist says CDC predicts this industry is greatest threat for next pandemic
- MB asks 2X: "Are hogs raised in US & sent to China for slaughter & package?"
- 4:15 MB told African Swine Flu in China, with 1 million pigs dead in river
others sources say can't get sick if infected pig is dead so they cut up the meat
How are Americans going to believe Smithfield pork coming from China is safe?
- 6:10: Smithfield was sold to Shuanghui International Holding for $4.7 billion
Then Shuanghui changed its name to WH Group.

Remember from past discussions:
1) Smithfield sale to China was controversial
2) provided the legal pathway for future China purchases.
3) Conflicts of Interest raised about Committee on Foreign Investment in the US

Grassley Raises Concerns Over Obama Admin Approval of U.S. Tech Company Joint Sale to Chinese Government and Investment Firm Linked to Biden, Kerry Families

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I caught that last night - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Very interesting company! I been to Sparks, NV several times and never knew it existed.

Fatih Ozmen & his Billionaire wife Eren Ozmen are owners CEO/President of SNC. Eren is known for the Dream Chaser mini space shuttle. Fatih is a member of the National Space Council Users Advisory Group, established in 2018 under VP Mike Pence.

In a May 15 statement, Vice President Mike Pence, who chairs the National Space Council, announced the revised roster of the National Space Council’s Users’ Advisory Group (UAG). The members serve as what Pence once called the “brain trust” for the council, providing insights and recommendations.

The UAG has held four public meetings since being established in 2018, most recently in October 2019. The group has dealt with a wide range of issues, but is perhaps best known for its criticism of NASA’s lunar exploration plans at a November 2018 meeting, arguing that the agency’s goal at the time of landing humans on the moon by 2028 was too slow. A little more than four months later, Pence announced the new 2024 goal for a human lunar return.

Space News

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Sufi...
Wasn't the word "CORONA" prevalent in many of the very earliest '17' post discussions?
As I recall...we were all equating the word with satellites.

From Feb 10th and August 30th, 2018 Q drops. "Seals" were also mentioned in one of those drops.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger
Remember I posted about Smithfield and the takeover of the majority of pork production in the U.S. There are really big flags around the "safe harbor' foreign ownership maximum of 10%.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist
I managed to take a screen shot of the twitter feed but I could use some explanation on how to post it. The twitter is from 2017 and makes 2 references to Valhalla. Interesting that it says it is an approved vendor for Valhalla. It posts 2 sites, one is Lake Tahoe and the other is Carson Valley.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Speaking of IEDs and SNC...

The THOR III is man-portable, counter-radio-controlled improvised explosive device (IED) jammer built by Sierra Nevada Corp and employed by the U.S. Army, U.S. Marine Corps, and partnered Afghan National Army soldiers in Afghanistan.

Also known as "Warlocks"

Warlock Green / Warlock Red

Shortstop Electronic Protection System (SEPS)
AN/GLQ-16 Shortstop
AN/VLQ-9 Shortstop
AN/VLQ-10 Shortstop
AN/VLQ-11 Shortstop
AN/PLQ-7 Shortstop

The Shortstop Electronic Protection System (SEPS) is an RF Proximity Fuze counter measure. The Shortstop battlefield electronic countermeasures system is capable of prematurely detonating incoming artillery and mortar rounds. It counters the threat of RF Proximity Fuzed munitions by causing them to prefunction, to protect friendly ground troops, vehicles, structures, and other equipment under fire.

The SHORTSTOP system was originally produced as a Quick Reaction Capability (QRC) product in support of Desert Storm.

The Warlock Force Protection System is a lifesaving countermeasure. Warlock has been effective in countering the threat of improvised explosive devices, such as those being used by terrorists in Iraq and Afghanistan. The Warlock devices are modified versions of EDO's battle-proven "Shortstop" electronic protection system.

Warlock Green emits a radio frequency to jam communications signals that detonate improvised explosive devices. EDO also manufactures a less sophisticated jammer called Warlock Red.

Warlock Red, Green, Blue

Secret Army Bomb Jammers Stolen in Afghanistan

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I'm going to assume from the photo and yours' and my information...SNC is a White Hat working against Dominion and the DS.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
SAVE THIS NOW RECORDING TO EVACUATE

Has anyone talked about the person in this video? My apologies if I missed it.
After the video starts up after the blast at 3:00 on the lower right a guy shows up. There is a person walking a dog walks up the right side and stops- There is small flash- phone pic? Then he walks with the dog across the bottom of the screen then up the left side across the street. Looks like cops start showing up and they stop him at the end.

Merry Christmas
edit on 26-12-2020 by RTbigTOE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: Observationalist
I managed to take a screen shot of the twitter feed but I could use some explanation on how to post it. The twitter is from 2017 and makes 2 references to Valhalla. Interesting that it says it is an approved vendor for Valhalla. It posts 2 sites, one is Lake Tahoe and the other is Carson Valley.

When I search Tahoe Events the first one on the list was the Dream event. The address stuck out to me

3170 US-50
Unit 3
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
United States

I looked it up it’s a dentist office for Jeff Chamberlin. Across the street from Big Dog Pizza.

What kind of dream event do you have at the dentists office?

Weird.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Interesting:

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: RTbigTOE

SAVE THIS NOW RECORDING TO EVACUATE

Has anyone talked about the person in this video? My apologies if I missed it.
After the video starts up after the blast whiteout on the lower right. There is a person walking a dog walks up the right side and stops- There is small flash- phone pic? Then he walks with the dog across the bottom of the screen then up the left side across the street. looks like cops start showing up and they stop him at the end.

Merry Christmas

I mentioned it in the main thread. I got a reply back that it was an officer and dog unit patrolling.

I also noticed a couple flashes like he’s taking pictures. The flashes are when he was on the right side when he first come out.
edit on 26-12-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

If this is a backup power supply doesn't that imply they did it for a future event?

Tired. Might be whacked.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I'm going to assume from the photo and yours' and my information...SNC is a White Hat working against Dominion and the DS.

Yes, I'm now getting same vibe and hope we're both right.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Good food for thought and for connecting some dots. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RTbigTOE

Here is a video from inside that building, the camera faces the inside of the door, but you can see the man and dog along with the Officer. They have a brief conversation, however it's hard to make out what they're discussing.

Edit: The voices heard may be from people inside of the building.

youtu.be...

edit on 26-12-2020 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-12-2020 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I looked up images of the different tactical bottle openers and I wonder why that particular one was used. Dated 2004. They appear to make new ones each year so maybe that year is significant. The link below lists all the events of significance. Seems like a really big year and turning point.
A second round Ukraine Presidential election erupted into a massive protest because people believed that there was fraud. This resulted the Orange Revolution. Some real symbolism here as we have the Biden Ukraine scandal,Trump has been called the Orange man, we have election integrity concerns and we have witnessed how both parties have members that have been corrupted.
Also the World Citizen award was given to someone who stopped an accidental nuclear war by detecting problems with the Russian computer system and, Mydoom , the most destructive computer worm was first spotted. Right where we are now.

There were some big firsts that year. Facebook and Google started, first private space industry success, A Chinese language film reached #1 at the box office [Hero] and many firsts in space exploration but my favorite...American Idiot by Green Day released.
www.youtube.com...
www.onthisday.com...

originally posted by: therainmaker

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
This image has been a source of intrigue all day. It was posted on /pol about 24 hrs ago.

For what it’s worth, I know about two things in the photo.

The LaRue Tactical bottle opener is known in collector circles as a “dillo”. There’s different ones, dillo dust, etc.

The SN bottle was only sold by Trader Joe’s in New England at least. I actually really enjoy that brew and have asked for it all over, but have only found it at several Trader Joe’s locations.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Interesting:

If Nashville was a WH operation and if the AT&T place was essential for stealing the GA runoff elections and if it was indeed neutralized then the election results would show closer to an honest vote count. Which would make it even harder to ignore comparing it with 2020 GA election results. And could add more ammunition for righting the wrong of the 2020 election theft. A lot of ifs but still in play as a possibility for me.

new topics

top topics

<< 372  373  374    376  377  378 >>

join