It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 374
<< 371  372  373    375  376  377 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Meme from here, re-worked.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Its an armadillo. I think someone is trying to point out the company listed on the bottle cap opener. LaRue Tactical sells tactical gear for rifles, its based in Leander TX which is the northern suburb of Austin.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

It certainly seems like the warning was to reduce the risk of loss of life, and its said people were cleared from apartments, problem is, the bad guys wouldn't do this (past attacks dictate this) and the good guys wouldn't make it so damn obvious...... so what gives.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Could that "RV bomb" in Nashville have been a "dirty bomb" and they aren't telling us yet?
edit on 26-12-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Nashville event may be much bigger than we think...

FAA: Gov’t May Use ‘Deadly Force’ Against Aircraft Over Tennessee

electionwiz.com... may-use-deadly-force-against-aircraft-over-tennessee
tfr.faa.gov...

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire
a reply to: PokeyJoe

It certainly seems like the warning was to reduce the risk of loss of life, and its said people were cleared from apartments, problem is, the bad guys wouldn't do this (past attacks dictate this) and the good guys wouldn't make it so damn obvious...... so what gives.

I've read so many sources on this story that I can't remember who or where I got the following theory from: i.e., Law enforcement discovered the bomb early morning and the perp tried to flee; gunfire exchanged; perp killed; no time to disarm the bomb; evacuated residents in the area (using loudspeakers/message/countdown).

There's holes in it, like how some witnesses say the message was coming from the RV/bomb itself...so,meh.....I don't know. Very strange.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Could that "RV bomb" in Nashville have been a "dirty bomb" and they aren't telling us yet?

Why offer an evac order if your intent was to irradiate?

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Hopefully I’m not repeating, but my thoughts on the picture.

It looks like something I would do. The top of the bottle isn’t shown because it is still capped. Wouldn’t risk spilling on the server. The person working on that computer is already two beers in. There is a bottle of CLP gun cleaner in the upper right. I’ve never used that working on computers, but if I was setting up a makeshift analysis spot on my desk at home it might be lying around. Although in the COVID world that could be a legit work area these days. Everything in the picture is very clean. Very staged.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
This image has been a source of intrigue all day. It was posted on /pol about 24 hrs ago.

Yellow wire comes out of Sierra Nevada beer bottle and Into network box.(I don’t know the technical terms for all that) then it appears coming out of the Break cleaner or Gun cleaner bottle.

Bottle cap set in an as above so below with the upside down cap under the “...especially our snipers”

Signaling a warning to California and Nevada, a shooting or explosion.

Looked up events in Lake Tahoe and found this
Tahoe Dream Event - Comming Soon

Watch the Water

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Waiting for POTUS to use the word "CONCORD" as a 'GO' signal.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

It's now been speculated that the gunshots were also part of the recording, it would certainly draw peoples attention, being woken up by gunshots that appeared to gain in intensity, then when listening for the next volleys a warning to clear the area starts. This part of the plan seemed to work well and it also left LEOs in a good light and they acted quickly and saved lives. I think we need to see what more is revealed with it...... its giving me a head ache, like much of it is this week.
edit on 26/12/2020 by Catch_a_Fire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

I think it was to minimize the injury or death from anybody in the area. I don’t think this person wanted to kill anybody. It was either to make a statement of some kind, or related to the AT&T building or some other sort of theft and/or distraction.

Exactly. Just like the cyber breeches of U.S. government this year were to accomplish something that was not damaging. Officials scratched their head because they couldn't find any damage inflicted.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Staged? Yes. Is the stage SET.?

The CLP gun cleaner can be used as a lubricant (Cleans, Lubricates, Protects) for blade server rack sliders.

The Egyptian Kek is the goddess Heket aka goddess of childbirth, creation and grain germination. Heket is also regarded as the goddess of fertility which brings prosperity and health at the stage of labor.

Given the yellow piece of tape with the date
12/24/20
/pol/

may be someone who maintains the half-chan servers.?

The puzzling item is that timer.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I want to see the hole where the RV was. Which we can't see. Because no aircraft are allowed in the area. There is one video where you can see the RV basically fly up and across the street when the bomb goes off. My opinion, based on my vast knowledge of movies and the internet (LOL) is that they used a directed or shaped explosive charge.

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

I think it was to minimize the injury or death from anybody in the area. I don’t think this person wanted to kill anybody. It was either to make a statement of some kind, or related to the AT&T building or some other sort of theft and/or distraction.

Exactly. Just like the cyber breeches of U.S. government this year were to accomplish something that was not damaging. Officials scratched their head because they couldn't find any damage inflicted.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Waiting for POTUS to use the word "CONCORD" as a 'GO' signal.

Same here. Since I believe Scavino (or maybe it wss Trump, JR)tweeted the coded Lexington on the flag. Concord is next and then it's Go.
edit on 26-12-2020 by SilverRocket because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
This image has been a source of intrigue all day. It was posted on /pol about 24 hrs ago.

Re: Sierra Nevada:

spaceexplored.com...-carousel-9276

Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) is an American, privately held aerospace and national security contractor specializing in aircraft modification and integration, space components and systems, and related technology products for cybersecurity and eHealth.
The company contracts with the United States Armed Forces, NASA and private spaceflight companies.[1] SNC is headquartered in Sparks, Nevada and has 33 locations in 19 U.S. states, United Kingdom, Germany and Turkey.[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

www.sncorp.com...

US Air Force and Sierra Nevada Corp add aircraft to Air Force Special Operations Command A-29 acquisition

www.airrecognition.com... l-operations-command-a-29-acquisition.html
edit on 26-12-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire
a reply to: CanadianMason

It's now been speculated that the gunshots were also part of the recording, it would certainly draw peoples attention, being woken up by gunshots that appeared to gain in intensity, then when listening for the next volleys a warning to clear the area starts. This part of the plan seemed to work well and it also left LEOs in a good light and they acted quickly and saved lives. I think we need to see what more is revealed with it...... its giving me a head ache, like much of it is this week.

That's weird because they went out of their way to warn people, it seems. Which isn't something you'd think would occur if it was a "terrorist" act. That's the exact opposite of a terrorist attack. That proves logically the building was the target if we discount distraction. Maybe it was a test to see if someone could bring down phone networks, probing disruption radius via physical attack verse cyber attack?
The media is still blaming Trump for it, however.
edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago1611699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
National Security Action Memoranda [NSAM]: NSAM 57, Responsibility for Paramilitary Operations
www.jfklibrary.org...

I came across that last month - www.abovetopsecret.com...

NSAM 55 & 56 goes with it. Apparently this is Trump's way of neutering the C-eye-A covert mil ops.

DJ did a video on it...Trump Pulls The JFK Card NSAM 57:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Sufi...
Wasn't the word "CORONA" prevalent in many of the very earliest '17' post discussions?
As I recall...we were all equating the word with satellites.
edit on 26-12-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

You can find drone footage everywhere just dont expect a crter under the RV. From footage on twitter and gab the explosion was on oppsite site of the street from where the rv is parked.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Found a relevant , perhaps, FLASHBACK ...
The NSA’s Hidden Spy Hubs in Eight U.S. Cities ....

The NSA considers AT&T to be one of its most trusted partners and has lauded the company’s “extreme willingness to help.” It is a collaboration that dates back decades. Little known, however, is that its scope is not restricted to AT&T’s customers. According to the NSA’s documents, it values AT&T not only because it “has access to information that transits the nation,” but also because it maintains unique relationships with other phone and internet providers. The NSA exploits these relationships for surveillance purposes, commandeering AT&T’s massive infrastructure and using it as a platform to covertly tap into communications processed by other companies.

LOOKING GLASS ?

edit on 12262020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

new topics

top topics

<< 371  372  373    375  376  377 >>

join