It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 379
<< 376  377  378    380  381  382 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   
POTUS has already tweeted 5 times after midnight. Here is the 4th tweet, at 00:39:56, which is a SELF RETWEET and seems to link also to ROTHSCHILDs:

t.co...

1) SELF RETWEET DELTA = 03 02:11:44 pointing to posts:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 913bb1 No.52157 📁
Dec 7 2017 22:29:30 (EST)
For Green.
Q
—end—

a) Bolded timestamp encodes tweet date of Dec 27th,
b) Captain Green was the helicopter pilot killed trying to capture Rothschild,
c) "—end—" could be read as "Emdash Endash Emdash"

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 66o6MRSe No.150563217 📁
Nov 23 2017 00:10:13 (EST)
NK _ SpaceX.
Q

Timestamp encodes Dec 28th.

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 48c59f No.1015665 📁
Apr 12 2018 16:14:11 (EST)
Twitter down.
Injection good.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Dec 27th.

2) Other USUAL DECODES point to posts:
2, 3, 6, 23, 30, 39, 44, 56, 79, 82, 143, 539, 806, 1239, 1739, 3917, 3956

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Wow... President Trump is fired up and eager to get the process building for the January 6th protest.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Justoneman

Just because you don't understand why the courts said what they said does not make it bs or against the constitution.

I don't misunderstand. You do when you think that is the end of it legally. When this ends good will win. Ask yourself is it good to use criminal activity to steal elections using voter fraud and many dead people who seem to vote Democrat every time?

If you can walk away from the truth on this you can walk away from it on anything.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   
RE: Savannah Georgia forensic audit of Dominion voting machines

One of the findings: The machines were transmitting information to CHINA.

Source: twitter.com...

Democrats/Joe Biden say: Please, everyone ignore China. Focus on RUSSIA. Russia is Bad Dangerous!

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie

oathkeepers.org...

Gosh DTOM, you're so mean! We're trying to take back the republic here! C'mon man! You know, the thing!

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

I was thinking Pluto.

Hehe.

originally posted by: Xactamundo
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Thanks for posting the Oath Keepers letter.
OK seems like a group of fine patriots.

You're welcome! I'd guess millions of Americans share Mr. Rhodes's sentiments. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. It's nice to see that the Oath Keepers have weighed in on this. I had previously wondered if they might, being familiar with what they represent, and being a veteran myself.
edit on 27-12-2020 by TheBadCabbie because: because

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Google us president 2021

Just for fun

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Google us president 2021

Just for fun

Were you hinting at this perhaps?
edit on 27-12-2020 by TheBadCabbie because: because

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   
You guys see this? I feel like it may be connected to those Chan pics circulating around.

Tonight, we’re freely worshiping Jesus Christ and drinking Australian wine — two things that the CCP does not allow #FightForFreedom

mobile.twitter.com...

edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago4202699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Flesh699, consider re Pompeo's tweet and the "Max's" wine bottle, that the arms dealer in the original MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE was called MAX and she could only be contacted through a bible newsgroup for JOB 3:14...

Consider further that there has been debate about whether the watch in #2647 shows a time of 3:14 or 3:15... and that 2647 could mean "(Pompeo tweet on) 26th for 27th!"

Further again that the time of Pompeo's tweet, 10:37, points to post #1037

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 311352 No.916218 📁
Apr 6 2018 01:16:37 (EST)
BOOMs en route.
Blind.
5:5
GREEN_578cDT324-45785sd4DMP

Q

Bolded timestamp encodes tweet date of Dec 26th.

The GREEN in the stringer line reinforces my previous decode of "For GREEN... -End-"

"Blind" could refer to the "blind hand" in a game of Bridge, which is a game where a TRUMP suit is chosen... could mean TRUMP CARD is about to be revealed from the "blind hand"!

BONUS ROUND: From the label mention of Max Schubert, his wiki says:

Max Schubert AM (9 February 1915 – 6 March 1994) was a pioneering Australian winemaker who is best known as the creator of Grange Hermitage.

Schubert was born to Lutheran parents in a German community on the fringes of the Barossa Valley, a region renowned for its winemaking. He joined Penfolds in 1931 as a messenger boy and became Penfolds' first chief winemaker in 1948 at the age of 33, a position he held until 1975.

edit on 27-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

I thought that "Max's" might have been photo-shopped onto the bottle, but it is a genuine brand.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I was reading through some Q posts, and I thought I'd take a look into the Podestas, see if anything ever shook out about that.

With a search of Podesta Arrested I came up with a bunch of sketchy looking lists of people that have supposedly been arrested, imprisoned, or executed. Perhaps true, perhaps not, I wouldn't know, though the journalistic style of those pieces left me skeptical. There was very little in the results that I could have much confidence in, except this:
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Media coverage of longtime Democratic lobbyist Tony Podesta has disappeared completely an astonished Glenn Greenwald remarked last week.

"I'm still somewhat mystified about how Tony Podesta - intimately involved in many of Paul Manafort's slimiest and most unscrupulous practices (because K Street sleaze is 100% bipartisan) - has just vanished from the news cycle and, apparently, legal jeopardy," the Intercept journalist said along with the hashtag "MissingTonyPodesta."

I'm still somewhat mystified about how Tony Podesta - intimately involved in many of Paul Manafort's slimiest and most unscrupulous practices (because K Street sleaze is 100% bipartisan) - has just vanished from the news cycle and, apparently, legal jeopardy. #MissingTonyPodesta
— Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) March 4, 2019

Greenwald, a Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist who broke the story of U.S. mass surveillance aided by former Central Intelligence Agency analyst Edward Snowden, has been highly critical of Russia investigation coverage and the Democrats' role in fueling it.

His Twitter observation about Podesta, the founder of the now-shuttered Podesta Group and brother to former Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta, came ahead of the widely covered sentencing of former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, who got less than four years behind bars for eight financial crimes, including bank fraud, tax fraud, and failure to disclose a foreign bank account.

Indeed reporting on fresh developments in the Podesta case have been sparse in recent months while the media's focus on the Russia investigation and inquires into President Trump remains intensive and widespread.

I thought it intriguing. I didn't know if it had been covered in earlier parts that I might have missed but I thought you all might like to see it. I know that was one of the guy's earlier predictions.

I wonder where Mr. Podesta has disappeared to.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Hello everyone.

I've just been on the twit and saw this picture that had been posted on the chans yesterday. President Trump is being presented with a Christmas cake in the shape of a Santa head with two sparklers on top.

One of the twit comments is amused and says the cake has a MAGA hat on.

I think it is a Santa because it has a white moustache/beard piped on its face

twitter.com...

Another observation - the two sparklers on top resemble rabbit ears and make the Santa cake look like a White Rabbit.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Justoneman

Just because you don't understand why the courts said what they said does not make it bs or against the constitution.

Nope - many of the decisions were total BS and others were just about kicking the responsibility to another court. And I did read the decisions and I do understand. More importantly, those decisions had nothing to do with the merit of the case or the evidence included. It seems odd, and telling, that out of all of the courts involved, not one of them just dismissed a case on the lack of or quality of the evidence.
edit on 27-12-2020 by FinallyFree72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Original is best on this one.

"Breaking Bad", baby!

Say my name.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

So Fredo is still down there?

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

First impression here is the Hand in the right of said photo looks to be in an intentional position that looks very unnatural unless making Shadow puppets

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Nashville has a lot of symbolism to it.

Like this Nashville Parthenon Replica

And then there is this also

Plea By Fire A Warning for Nashville and Cities of Earth

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Comment on Furber's gab account re: the photo with the hard drives, dice, etc.

The word "Dell" was cut off so that only "DE" was showing. The comment on Furber's site indicated this is a reference to Germany (.de is the national domain of Germany, short for 'Deutschland').

Cheers
edit on 27-12-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Definitely an armydillo, bottle of lubricant on top right, wiped and clean on sticky notes on CPU hardware, hieroglyphics on Pepe statue base, Dominoes, a lot going on.
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Flesh699 this is for you. Not sure if you have seen this yet.

youtu.be...

LIZARDS

new topics

top topics

<< 376  377  378    380  381  382 >>

join