It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 377
<< 374  375  376    378  379  380 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The Nashville Operation - A Battle in the War

A thread exploring the Nashville bombing in the context of the 2020 Digital War (via SolarWinds) against the United States perpetrated by our enemies, likely China, Iran and/or Russia.

This resonated with that intriguing image I posted yesterday.

Came across another similar image:

I have a few of these same SSDs. I'm assuming "ESX" is VMware ESXi enterprise-class server, for deploying and serving virtual computers.

Image dimensions are 1478x1109.

Q1478

Event talk being attacked.
Ref: VOL pic, POTUS Tweet(s), Missing letters….
You have more than you know.
Some areas we cannot expand on.
Critical thinking.
Q

Q1109

twitter.com...📁
CA Targeted.
How often does POTUS RT weekly address?
April Showers.
Q

IDK, could this be evidence of some sort or just a bored larp?

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Warrior Adventure Quest (WAQ) is an Army RESET training tool designed to introduce Soldiers to activities that serve as alternatives to aberrant behaviors often associated with accidents involving recently re-deployed Soldiers. This tool presents coping outlets to help Soldiers realize their own new level of normal after deployment and "move on" with their lives.

Investigators with the FBI, ATF and the Metro Nashville Police Department converged to the 100 block of Bakertown Road in Antioch just before 11 a.m.

Tennessean

Anthony Quinn Warner - Principal at Custom Alarms Electronics · 3724 Bakertown Rd Nashville, Tennessee.

Arrest record

So it seems for some reason that everything related to this Nashville incident is going back to the IRA? "Quinn" is definitely an Irish name. Warner can also be an Irish derivative. Why? What business does the IRA have here?

Or, since it's the Irish Republican Party; can we just assume where this will end up?

Also is it just irony that his last name is Warner when he... warned people?
edit on 12/26/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

www.newsmax.com...

NEVADA

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Anyone remember the April 2013 Sniper attacks on a power station in California.

Another soft attack targeting structures not people. Similar to Nashville bombing.

Video says 17 transformers were targeted. Shot up by a group of snipers in 19 minutes. It happened just a day after Boston marathon bombing.

“...especially snipers”

White hat operation?

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

IDK, that part may just be coincidental strangeness. I'd be more concerned if this all happened in the Northeast, like Boston area where many Irish & IRA types settled.

Anthony Quinn Warner, reported by CBS as POI in Nashville bombing case, transferred his property at 115 Bakertown to a Michelle Swing of CA exactly one month prior to the bombing. It *appears* it was deeded over for $0. This is same property FBI is currently searching.

twitter.com...

"Swing works for AEG Presents, an entertainment company. AEG owns Nashville Yards, which is within 1-mile of the bombing."
twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Thanks, that is a Good reminder and is worth reading again .......... Carefully, for it surely opens multiple doors...

Even the Picture of the BELL as used by the said 'Liberty League.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

IDK, that part may just be coincidental strangeness. I'd be more concerned if this all happened in the Northeast, like Boston area where many Irish & IRA types settled.

Anthony Quinn Warner, reported by CBS as POI in Nashville bombing case, transferred his property at 115 Bakertown to a Michelle Swing of CA exactly one month prior to the bombing. It *appears* it was deeded over for $0. This is same property FBI is currently searching.

twitter.com...

"Swing works for AEG Presents, an entertainment company. AEG owns Nashville Yards, which is within 1-mile of the bombing."
twitter.com...

I agree the area would make more sense if it were Boston/New England area. Recall the post here a few pages ago about those odd YT/Twitter accounts, and one of the comments said something about the IRA not taking responsibility. I've seen a few things pointing to IRA on 4ch too, but I mean it is 4ch so -- grain of salt and all that.

Nothing about this makes sense. The only relevant building in that area is the AT&T building and even that doesn't make sense. Distraction, or someone grossly overexaggerated their blast power and radius and failed the job. I can't think of anything else other than whitehat/blackhat argument, and I'm not the one to jump to that conclusion, but I've run out of options regarding the "why?" aspect.

This type of attack is geared by an emotional response. This isn't just a disgruntled employee, or a random act of violence. Someone felt some type of way towards someone/some business and their emotions fueled an insanely radical response. Usually we get the "workplace shooting" type of deal, which in and of itself is highly emotional response. To take it to a level of terrorism, but seemingly not wanting to cause harm to anyone, seems..unrealistic. I don't know anymore. I keep looking as his name and all I see is "A Q Warner."

It seems like a precursor to a much larger event. I hope I'm wrong, but this doesn't smell like anything remotely related to extremist/terrorism. Distraction. For what?

Has anyone seen the video talking about the trees being blasted towards the street, and not the building? I'm not so sure the AT&T building was a target. Seems like the RV was on the opposite side of the street, but alas..there's nothing of relevance in that area aside from restaurants and bars.

ETA: Someone just told me the AT&T building is owned by Cerebus Capital, and the owners of Dominion Voting Systems are former Cerebus executives?
edit on 12/26/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Dystopia comes in many shapes and sizes.

This past week I ate out at two different places, first time this year. I have no compelling need or desire to eat out anymore and the whole mask mafia does not help. I could not help but be baffled at what I saw. I walked in without a mask, which caused noticeable gasps from a few in the room and the hostess - only the hostess had a mask on! She said I had to show her I had one. Done for two seconds. The she seated me with no mask. All the waitstaff were young, maybe cute but I couldn't tell and that was the first disturbing sign.

The biggest was the enslavement. They were slaves. I get why they were doing it, but no one saw the irony in it and I suspect many were BLM, reparations folks... While seated no one had a mask, all a few feet from each other, but upon leaving they all put the mask on - not me. Oh, BTW, Resy is taking phone numbers for tracing so avoid that bull@#$.

It as beyond sad to me. Backwards into overt slavery, coupled with economic slavery = slavery of old new again.

More dystopia. Beverly Hills has taken the mask thing to a new level. They've employed an army of hall monitors to write tickets to those who fail the mask test. Working or visiting, these goons ticket all in order to make up the money lost from no sales tax, parking tax etc. Keep in mind as you watch the full on descent, the rent for those places is the second most expensive in the country at 75 bucks a square foot. Yep, million dollars a month pissed away to be fodder for this...

Folks literally filming themselves in front of closed stores pretending to be rich. This has driven folks out of BH, probably for good.

This is full on madness. It has been almost a year, an effing year, and folks are acting like there is no evidence of this hoax. In a dream world we get the 5:5 VID of Joe and several others talking about how the virus is a hoax but they must use it to defeat trump because the cannot kill him, even though they've tried. At the end it'd be great if Harris asks if Joe crapped his pants again.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

This is my pet decode from that period.

Not everything will be clean.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I just watched a 14 minute YouTube video. Definitely some interesting information, it may be something, or it may be nothing. Maybe some of you deep diggers can take something away from it to connect some more dots.

This YouTuber is putting together past information he's shared with the bombing from TN yesterday.

He talks about a loss of communication yesterday from ZME FAA air traffic control region. He claims high altitude traffic was flying blind over Nashville for an hour after the explosion.

He shows a Google map strait line down to Brazil from the bomb location yesterday. A property the US bought a couple years back. He calls it "Brazil Pentagon".

There were other older claims he mentions as well, Mcminnville crash where 3 high ranking officials were killed, and a secret drone program in TN.

It may give you some different avenues to go down. Here's the link. I'm on my phone so I can't put the video here, sorry.

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
While looking and digging through Q drops with Nashville in mind I stumbled upon this excellent article from 2018 regarding how electronic voting can be manipulated. Most of this stuff we already know but interesting to read about it especially since it's referencing how MSM is basically saying then what we are saying now - except MSM no longer is saying it. Randomly stumbled on it - not a direct connection to a Q drop decode or anything.

www.synopsys.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Just interesting info on Nashville I was unaware of and ran across ... Sacred Mysteries of Nashville

Did you know Nashville, TN is the only city in the world with copies of two healing temples from the ancient world? And that these temples not only contain secret messages and symbolism, but their design also incorporates elements of Stonehenge, Egyptian temples and Mount Meru, the portal to Shambhallah and the realm of the gods?

many roads of research

edit on 12262020 by MetalThunder because: Anni 201

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

TAT, just got home but yes... the MAP contains the following 32 corona posts, of which 5 look to be about satellites:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 567809 No.325453 📁
Feb 10 2018 05:30:58 (EST)
Seals are wonderful creatures.
Heard they work fast at capturing their prey.
PRAY.
Silence is golden.
CORONA_OFFLINE_Deac[0000].
Games R FUN!
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Dec 25th.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: bd6786 No.2805130 📁
Aug 30 2018 17:44:36 (EST)

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: bd6786 No.2804887 📁
Aug 30 2018 17:37:25 (EST)
>>2804843
SNOW WHITE 7 NOW OFFLINE.
PACKAGE COMPLETE.
HAVE A NICE DAY.
Q

>>2804887
[DEAC>KILLBOX1AZB]
CORONA 1 NOW OFFLINE.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: bd6786 No.2805156 📁
Aug 30 2018 17:45:30 (EST)

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: bd6786 No.2805130 📁
Aug 30 2018 17:44:36 (EST)
>>2804887
[DEAC>KILLBOX1AZB]
CORONA 1 NOW OFFLINE.
Q

>>2805130
CORONA 4 NOW OFFLINE
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Dec 26th

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: bd6786 No.2805214 📁
Aug 30 2018 17:47:21 (EST)

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: bd6786 No.2805156 📁
Aug 30 2018 17:45:30 (EST)
>>2805130
CORONA 4 NOW OFFLINE
Q

>>2805156
CORONA 8 RE_ROUTE T_83
CORONA 8 NEW CONTROL.
CORONA 8 NOW OFFLINE
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: bd6786 No.2805260 📁
Aug 30 2018 17:48:47 (EST)

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: bd6786 No.2805214 📁
Aug 30 2018 17:47:21 (EST)
>>2805156
CORONA 8 RE_ROUTE T_83
CORONA 8 NEW CONTROL.
CORONA 8 NOW OFFLINE
Q

>>2805214
CORONA 16 TASK ROUTE Z8301
CORONA 16 NOW OFFLINE
Q

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Came across another similar image:

I have a few of these same SSDs. I'm assuming "ESX" is VMware ESXi enterprise-class server, for deploying and serving virtual computers.

Image dimensions are 1478x1109.

Now that I am seeing a second picture that goes along with the first "POL" shot, Im beginning to wonder if what were are seeing were already robbed(?) from were the explosion happened. This is their way of showing the bad guys what they are now in possession of or visa versa.
I suppose we would need to know when the RV actually started playing the warning. It has been reported it was there since are 01:00 am or so yes? Maybe they waited for the street to settle a bit from foot pedestrians, then went and got what they wanted and split leaving the RV behind as a marker of sorts?

Im leaning towards a white hat mission seeing as there was a fair warning to minimize innocent death. Seems while the RV was known to be there since 1am or so, it didnt draw the attention until later in the morning. That would give them a few hours to go in a get whatever their "target" was. I think the "target" is what we are seeing on the table now.

They used POL to get those pics out as they knew would happen as soon as they were posted.

This is where my mind on this is now anyway for speculation.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Did not know all that. The Stargate Park caught my eye.

How about...

7th largest pyramid in the world. The Memphis, TN pyramid existed before the Luxor one and was a basketball arena before a Bass Pro shop... nicknamed the "Tomb of Doom."

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
If China has assets inside the States then we might expect more strikes like these.

We are fighting them on our soil.

They have invaded our country and have set up their own covert infrastructure and networks.

This bombing could be a surgical strike to destroy or remove critical resource for the enemy.

Bunch of covert, double agents, and coded messages going on. it’s like trying to take down SD6.

You all need to watch this episode of Alias to get caught up. You’ll understand what I mean.
Alias - Episode 17 Q and A - Vimeo

We are watching a movie.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Brackets enclose [@] and [scare]. There is a twitter account mobile.twitter.com... from Winnipeg, Manitoba but it doesn't seem to have anything pertinent in the tweets

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Right there with you on your line of thinking on this whole shebang.
It's possible the bomb was a diversion while the mil-ops team slipped inside and retrieved whatever they were after.?

The AT&T Batman building is a 617-foot (to the tippy-top), 33-story skyscraper completed in September 1994.

According to wiki...

AT&T held a 23.5 year lease ending in January 2020, which was renewed for an undisclosed period of time in March 2019.

After completion in 1994, the AT&T Building was purchased by Prefco XIV L.P., a limited partnership of the Pitney Bowes Real Estate Financing Corp, for US$100.8 million. Ownership of the building was transferred to Cerberus Capital Management subsidiary EntreCap Financial in July 2006 after Cerberus acquired Prefco. The building was immediately placed back on the market for resell, and in mid-2007 was sold to MTL Leasing LLC for an undisclosed sum.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

dced.pa.gov...
dced.pa.gov/business-assistance/keystone-opportunity-zones/

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Looking up acronyms for [Scare]. Breaking it up into two yields SC and ARE (Attack Response Exercise). SC has at least ten things computer/security/military-related that fits with it. System Control, Safe Corridor, Switch Control, Stategic Communication are some.

new topics

top topics

<< 374  375  376    378  379  380 >>

join