It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 373
<< 370  371  372    374  375  376 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hi Rel / IAMTAT,

A few more thoughts on Nashville:

(1) CodeMonkey & others mention AT&T / Emergency Broadcast Message.
(2) WH Posted 17 second "Merry Christmas" at 9:33.
(3) 22 posts tie to "933" including these:

- FEAR IS REAL. Something BIG is coming.
- Heed the warnings of state & local officials.
- Ben Garrison Cartoon with POTUS about to press Emergency Button.
- [00:00]

@GrrrGraphics

@realDonaldTrump

Few more from @CodeMonkeyZ

A FEW TO ADD ON THE PHOTO:
(1) DELL Computer only showing the "DE" = (e = 5th letter) = D5
(2) GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS... ESPECIALLY OUR SNIPERS bottle opener
(some heard gunfire before Nashville bomb went off ???)
(3) Domino is 11.6 (KU15 = Huma Indicted)
edit on 26-12-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Saw this about the BLM, Detroit is being sued by protestors and they are counter suing.

Detoit sues Black Lives Matter

The City of Detroit’s top attorney said he was “pleased to hear” that injured protesters filed a federal lawsuit against city officials and police on Monday because now the city plans to sue demonstrators.

“The litigation will provide the City an opportunity to counter with our own suit — to stop further violations of law and to hopefully reduce the assaults on police officers,” Lawrence Garcia, the City’s corporation counsel, said in a statement.

The Mayor and Liberal media in Detroit are slamming the messenger here too. I can't imagine they would do the right thing. They will stick to the playbook and pretend the BLM was legit and the Lead Council is out of step with the citizens on this. Idiot Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich chimed in also. Oh the liberal tears.

It’s an unusual claim because a vast majority of the protesters have been peaceful, and even Mayor Mike Duggan and police Chief James Craig have blamed “outside agitators” on the rare cases of violence against police.

Garcia made another unfounded claim, saying protesters are “not about raising awareness around legitimate racial justice concerns.”

Detroits lead Attorney replied

“Wearing a bullet-proof vest to a protest shows a certain desire and intent,” Garcia said in a statement. “What is going on nowadays is more about provocation and public nuisance than bringing power to the people.”

It deserves a thread Care...
edit on 26-12-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
E claims that encryption keys were the objective of the Nashville bombing. FWIW.

I didn't see any mention of encryption keys, just the fact that SunGard was asked to power down their emergency backup gennys so the place was dumb and blind allowing potential physical access.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

What are “they” trying to hide?

@UncoverDC

@EpochTimes

@gatewaypundit
& other voices for the voiceless, stand for @SidneyPowell1
she is on target. Foreign interference is real & we must not allow our rights to be stolen. The world is watching.

@LLinWood

@realDonaldTrump

FlynnTwit

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

From E's parler page (again FWIW):

Server Side Encryption Keys generally rotate automatically, but bits of data are stored by the Key Management System in order to decrypt future keys.
These are stored in a small log file that, if improperly accessed, could compromise any future key based off of the data chain.
So, if someone were to say, steal a small set of key logs from a central server location where they were housed, one could feasibly gain access to private networks and data housed across a much larger spectrum.

Possible or not? Dunno.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Information on the AT&T Data Center - 333 Commerce St.

The data center offers colocation through secure cabinets and customized cage space. The data center is regularly audited in accordance with SSAE 16 type II and ISO 27001 standards, and provides clients assistance in complying with government regulation such as HIPAA, PCI, Sarbanes-Oxley, Base II, and Gramm Leach Bliley. The data center provides state of the art security, including 24x7x365 closed circuit video surveillance, customer door alarms, security breach alarms, biometric palm scan and personal access code, and electronic card key access to floor. The data center is equipped with state of the art VESDA active laser air sampling system, and uses pre action dry pipe fire suppression system for extinguishing any fire spark. The facility has conventional smoke and heat sensors located above the ceiling and below the raised floor.

edit on 12262020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Yes it is actually the Egyptian hieroglyphics for Kek. Crazy, right?

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

D5 = Multiple Meanings (E = 5th letter)
DE = Delaware (2-letter state abbreviation)

KU SEARCH "D5" = 17 Posts & DELAWARE = 1 Post

DELAWARE tie-ins:

1) 10 Facts about Washington's Crossing of the Delaware River
What is the Rubicon and Why is it Important?
- Continental Army's famously crossed the Delaware River on December 25-26, 1776
- crossing was made worse by the arrival of a strong storm
- read this post & replace D5 with DELAWARE

2) BIDEN = Senator from Delaware
- Links Steve Scully profile on George Washington University

3) Why Are the Majority of U.S. Companies Incorporated in Delaware?
- more than 50% of publicly traded companies in the U.S.
- more than 60% of Fortune 500 companies—are incorporated in Delaware
- Delaware’s courts, tax system, laws, & policies attractive since early 1900s
- it offers a "loophole" opportunity to game the system & do it legally.
- attracts illegal businesses to easily establish shell companies & launder money.
- Delaware Court of Chancery (established in 1792)
- allows companies to resolve disputes quickly with a judge rather than a jury.
- draws on 100s of years of legal precedent, & only hears business-related cases
- foreign companies set up in US by registering in Delaware
edit on 26-12-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: pheonix358

Yes it is actually the Egyptian hieroglyphics for Kek. Crazy, right?

Compelled to mention... ....
Not everything walks like an Egyptian

KEK Key Encryption-Key

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
This would be a near impossible feat. Warning everyone to leave, perpetrators not being able to be inside the blast radius. Knowing where the keys are physically, which would require an insider. Which at that point you could just have them steal the keys a million times easier. This sounds like disinformation. I mean, if you went all movie plot on it and had some expert hackers (and I mean expert) dressed up as first responders. Maybe you could pull it off. I still think AT&T outage was the target.

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: tanstaafl

From E's parler page (again FWIW):

Server Side Encryption Keys generally rotate automatically, but bits of data are stored by the Key Management System in order to decrypt future keys.
These are stored in a small log file that, if improperly accessed, could compromise any future key based off of the data chain.
So, if someone were to say, steal a small set of key logs from a central server location where they were housed, one could feasibly gain access to private networks and data housed across a much larger spectrum.

Possible or not? Dunno.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Re: D5, 5:5

Alea iacta est

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast") is a variation of a Latin phrase (iacta alea est [ˈjakta ˈaːlɛ.a ˈɛst]) attributed by Suetonius to Julius Caesar on January 10, 49 BC, as he led his army across the Rubicon river in Northern Italy.

en.wikipedia.org...
(BOLD MINE)

ih0.redbubble.net...

edit on 26-12-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-12-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Hopefully I’m not repeating, but my thoughts on the picture.

It looks like something I would do. The top of the bottle isn’t shown because it is still capped. Wouldn’t risk spilling on the server. The person working on that computer is already two beers in. There is a bottle of CLP gun cleaner in the upper right. I’ve never used that working on computers, but if I was setting up a makeshift analysis spot on my desk at home it might be lying around. Although in the COVID world that could be a legit work area these days. Everything in the picture is very clean. Very staged.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
This image has been a source of intrigue all day. It was posted on /pol about 24 hrs ago.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Its the warning that is confusing me, I cant understand the idea of it, certainly feels like an intentional way to throw any ideas away of who it may be, and i think that's all it is.

Doesnt make sense, was it a white hat operation?........ or a black hat operation made to look like a white hat operation..... was it to silence Nashville, stopping information getting in or out or none of the above.

I'm sure the weeks ahead will reveal more details and they'll be crazier than weve imagined here.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
National Security Action Memoranda [NSAM]: NSAM 57, Responsibility for Paramilitary Operations
www.jfklibrary.org...

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
This image has been a source of intrigue all day. It was posted on /pol about 24 hrs ago.

1 Minute left on the timer.

1 bottle (unseen) has been drunk, one left for you.

We have the intel. 11 of one type, 4 of another and two of the last = 17

Domino 11/4. 11 over 4. Hmm Dominion 4th November.

The date is likely date of Op that grabbed the intel.

Pepe has a secret box.

Bottle opener is a rat / you have been ratted.

So ... message to the other side. Other side would know more about it.

P

Sierra Nevada / Celebration = Gold Rush /Jubilee
Break Cleaner with a rag on top in the back looks like a Improvised Explosive
LaRue Tactical is the name on the bottle opener. Website
Domino is 11/6. Which obviously is 17 or November 6

Kek and Q in the middle of it all

edit on 26-12-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

The bottle caps give me the whole "as above, so below" vibe. Or a reflection. "Think mirror".

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
It’s an odd situation for sure. It feels white hat because of the warning. Whoever drove it was probably dressed as local law enforcement, hopped out, and started warning people. That would be the most effective way to do it.

My bet is that it was military, they needed federal law enforcement out of the way for a while, and we will never find out the truth.

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire

Its the warning that is confusing me, I cant understand the idea of it, certainly feels like an intentional way to throw any ideas away of who it may be, and i think that's all it is.

Doesnt make sense, was it a white hat operation?........ or a black hat operation made to look like a white hat operation..... was it to silence Nashville, stopping information getting in or out or none of the above.

I'm sure the weeks ahead will reveal more details and they'll be crazier than weve imagined here.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

brewtiger, building on your informative post with some updates on today's POTUS tweets:

1) 17 tweets today, so far... and 3 have already been deleted, after 22, 58 and 44 minutes respectively! At least one of deletions has a TYPO.

2) First tweet was at 07:19:12, pointing to #719 and #1912:

Our $740 defense bill is a gift to China, Russia & Big Tech. It fails to terminate the internationally dangerous Section 230, won’t allow us to bring our troops back home (where they belong), renames & destroys our forts & National Monuments, & makes 5G almost impossible! t.co...

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: d5f1d4 No.337117 📁
Feb 11 2018 11:53:17 (EST)

>>337108
What picture was posted?
Cages full.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes today, Dec 26th.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.164 📁
Aug 16 2018 13:10:00 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Line 4
Email (gmail)12.9.16
"……………untethered to department standards……………concerned dedicated resources in-place are not adequate to shelter against the PDB in which several agencies contribute…………"
Will you stand tall or cower?
Resist OP will not provide enough public support for cover.
Smile for the camera.

Patriots in control.
Q

2) Here is a screenshot of the spreadsheet showing this mornings tweets - I have highlighted in yellow key MARKERs and TIMESTAMPs; which you will have to interpret yourselves as I need to go out for 5 hours... but note lots of 5by5s and 17 multiples.

Bigger

3) One of the deleted retweets if of @ali. Another tweet on @ali's feed says that the Nashville building was owned by the same company that owned Dominion... Cerebus!

This might just be a strange coincidence...but

The ATT building in Nashville that was blown up today was owned by Cerebus Capital. Owners of Dominion Voting Systems,(the company many people are accusing of voter fraud) are former executives from Cerebus.

Thinking face

#FelizNavidad

4) This 07:58:50 tweet has a TYPO of missing T in "want"... giving T-0 = LAUNCH

I simply wan to get our great people $2000, rather than $600. Also, Congress should cut the “pork”. t.co...

5) Above tweet was replaced by this tweet, which ALSO has a TYPO of OUT should be OUR:

I simply want to get out great people $2000, rather than the measly $600 that is now in the bill. Also, stop the billions of dollars in “pork”.

This was then corrected itself at 09:10:42

LOOKS TO ME LIKE OPERATION IS ABOUT TO BECOME PUBLIC!

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

I think it was to minimize the injury or death from anybody in the area. I don’t think this person wanted to kill anybody. It was either to make a statement of some kind, or related to the AT&T building or some other sort of theft and/or distraction.
edit on 26-12-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Tennessee governor requests POTUS declare emergency in TN.

edit on 12/26/2020 by Caled because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 370  371  372    374  375  376 >>

join