It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456
SF the Resident Lurker has been very concerned with what has been going on over there. He has lots of family there so takes a keen interest. He has been looking at this in an even broader context. We never really could understand why countries in Europe would give up their identity to join into the EU. I remember the argument at the time of a larger trading block, more effective use of resources etc but it does leave one wondering what if there was voter fraud occurring back then. What if the voting public did not agree to this at all but the globalists had a bigger agenda and were determined to destroy any last vestige of identity by infiltrating with refugees. Trojan Horses now secured in all of these countries that are part of the EU.
The fraud would not be as sophisticated as what we have experienced but maybe there was massive ballot fraud using conventional means.
Now with what we are seeing this brings up all kinds of questions about any leader that has recently been elected and the country used any of the computer voting technology such as Dominion.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Variation on a meme.

Cheers

(post by Catch_a_Fire removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

That is so dumb. Like dude, if you non injured leg is tired, you don’t put the boot on that leg - you would just not wear any boot at all. Did anybody actually buy that bull crap back then?

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Perhaps that bulge is a catheter bag?

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Caled

I think it's worth comparing the differences in the two "Biden at Brennan grave" pictures because there seem to be important layers of information:

Picture 1

Picture 2

Is that even the same cemetery in both pics ? Other than the Brennan cross, the other gravestones look different, tree lines look different, weird ??

Very happy you’re safe Sufi, that van following you around and a change in your posting pattern was unnerving, lol, not that you need to tell us your comings and goings, but can’t help to worry when you Love someone.

edit on 30-11-2020 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Variation on a meme.

Cheers

Golden lol!

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Go with Satan

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Biden gets a boot.

Update: Joe Biden Has “Hairline Fractures” in his Mid-Foot and Will “Likely Require Walking Boot For Several Weeks”

www.thegatewaypundit.com...
edit on 30-11-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

Look at his pic in this article. He looks like a demon
edit on 30-11-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

LOL. The Daily Beast ladies and gentlemen. What a worthless website...

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

A few points with those machines.

Current info suggests that the algorithms could only handle a 5-7% steal. In most elections this equates to a landslide.

So did Brexit happen because they could not cheat enough? Set it up to silence the opposition once and for all. It back fired badly.

That is what happened in 2016. They were so certain because the fix was in! The Red Wave swept away their cheating and she lost.

And 2020 is a mess because the 7% was no where near enough and hence, every dog, donkey and ass had a go which is why there is a preponderance of evidence of voter fraud.

P

I like your thinking!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

The "Pine" symbolism can be found in many pop culture films etc...

One & Two Pine Mall in Back to the future for instance.

SMARTMATIC & DOMINION--PINE Lodge (Masonic Lodge) PINE Rd., Barbados:

Both Smartmatic and Dominion had offshore companies in Barbados Flag of Barbados

That’s weird if you don’t know each other to both have that same clever idea...

The close proximity...

Like you take the front and we take the back close...

THREAD:
twitter.com...
edit on 30-11-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
We have now completed 17 days since KU's last post.

Rel, I'm beginning to wonder if we're actually seeing Q out in public at this point. The main players are saying Q stuff so often (I mean Sydneys twitter profile pic ...it's a storm!) and all that, I'm wondering if it has now graduated into the mainstream. It's possible the drops might get in the way at this point.
Also, I still think that we're yet to see many of the drops actually play out. They were cleverly written, so that they were current when posted, but also pointing to the future "future proves past". So, maybe the beginning posts are more relevant now than they were at the start when posted.
Not that I think there won't be any more posts... I just think that the majority of information is already there, and the players are now appearing in public view. Sydney, Ezra, Flynn, Lin etc.

I believe Q confirmed your thinking two years ago

we-go-all.net...

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

c) To Transmit Values = to change DNA with the Covid vaccine?

A Light-producing enzyme is in the covid vax and it's called LUCIFERASE. When I first read that word I saw it as 'Lucifer-ASE'. ASE = All Seeing Eye.
I don't accept Lucifer as All Seeing Eye, and I don't want Lucifer's fake-Light put in my body via vaccination nor any other means.
And it's interesting to me that it's being considered to deliver this vaccine via microneedle patches, which actually look like rows of tiny snake-fangs on a small band-aid thing that deliver the venom/vax just by sticking it on the skin. Choosing to take Lucifer/fake-Light into your body, receiving it via a ritual serpent bite. Blatant symbology.
It's like willingly presenting your own neck to Dracula.
Nope. Not for me.

The ones that came up with this LUCIFERASE and covid-jab stuff say it's named after the Latin translation for Lucifer, 'Light-bearer', or 'Light-bringer' -that's all. All totally innocent folks. It's no more than that.

Well I don't need their explanations. I know exactly what Lucifer means and I know what it represents and symbolises - and all of it is very baaaad indeed.

Remember peeps, we have to 'choose' this vaccination/Lucifer of our own free-Will - we cannot be forced. But he can 'trick' us into choosing his fake-Light. Don't be tricked into replacing/trading your Eternal God-given soul, your Light, for this fake-Light. It reminds me of the first reports of 'side-effects' that trial-volunteers allegedly reported - ''I can't feel God anymore'' and ''They've killed God'', and another one ''My soul feels dead''.
Keep that stuff well away from me thank you very much , I've already made my free-Will choice - God.

Also - does anyone else see/read the word 'covid' as Cov-ID, or Covert-ID?

Nothing feels right about this covid lark for me since day 1. Everything about it feels bad and deceitful and fake and lies.

Changing the subject a little - with regard to the number 113 that keeps appearing - today is 11/30. 113.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

I had an actual WTAF moment when Obama came here. Isn't that when The Beast aka his car got stuck on one of our speed bumps? We call them Sleeping Policemen
When the Beast got stuck you could hear the laughter all through the country!

Rainbows
Jane
edit on Mon Nov 30 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Another homemade variation

Biden leaving rally

Thanks all

edit on 30-11-2020 by RTbigTOE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
A thought I had, why did Corona (crown) get changed to covid. It also went from a virus to disease in reporting.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Well that's interesting!
Here is what Wiki explains luciferase as....
Luciferas e - Wikipedia

Ain't no way I'll be having it!

Angry Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Could be saladfingers!

I guess I'm expecting a sequence whereby the final posts as described in #596, happen before the EBS broadcasts of TRUTH videos and that the latter need to preempt the public military roundup of perps.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Ooh, that's an interesting alternative for GWS... George W Scherff!

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join