It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: doobydoll

Well that's interesting!
Here is what Wiki explains luciferase as....
Luciferas e - Wikipedia

Ain't no way I'll be having it!

Angry Rainbows
Jane

Yall do realize that the mark of the beast is not something they can give you unless you first SWEAR to the antichrist your devotion right? You have to say his name,And they cannot trick you into it either. They named the Vaccine that because scientist are trolling the relgious people so they go into panic mode over this.

There is an element of worship to it.

I think the world has to be far, far down and there will be a figure who comes out that has all the answers to all the problems. He'll seem to be too good to be true ... messianic in a way, but he won't push religion. It will all seem secular. This will be the one we need to watch out for -- man solving all man's problems, ushering in Utopia.

Have you listen to Jordan Peterson? His perspective and teaching on God and religion has an appeal to much larger groups, and seems to bridge the gap from the fundamentalists to the curious. I see his kind of messaging as a way to set the framework for what you describe “...He won’t push religion. It will all seem secular”.

So I’m trying to say is Jordan Peterson teaching fits a secular religion narrative.

Almost like he’s a John the Baptist type preparing the way for the.....secular messiah.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Link for the AZ hearing....began with a prayer and the pledge. They are currently doing introductions of the panel

www.facebook.com...

eta sorry missed that it was already shared
edit on 30-11-2020 by bradychick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: Flesh699

That center letter looks similar to the symbol for Saturn we’ve seen recently?images.app.goo.gl...

Great observation. This whole Saturn thing is everywhere.

Someone wrote about Saturn moving from some position to where it is now. I cant find it now.

The myth is that Saturn used to be close like the moon early in our creation. The planet is inhabited by Satanic beings that are intelligent enough to move planets. Who can confidently state what is real and what is ridiculous anymore?
edit on 30-11-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

General McInerney’s Latest Interview: “The President Authorize and Use The Insurrection Act”

link to page

link to tweet

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Nice catch on the rNA Mode = Moderna!

Their symbolism will be their downfall

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

That 3% margin bit is interesting.

From what I recall, at least, it seems like many elections in recent memory have been close -- too close. Almost like no situations in which one candidate was decisively favored. I wonder how many of those elections were doctored to look close and edge a preferred loser onto the winning side of the ledger?

Cheers

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

Well that's interesting!
Luciferas e - Wikipedia

Angry Rainbows
Jane

Yall do realize that the mark of the beast is not something they can give you unless you first SWEAR to the antichrist your devotion right? You have to say his name,And they cannot trick you into it either. They named the Vaccine that because scientist are trolling the relgious people so they go into panic mode over this.

Symbolism. It is a whole different language and is very powerful.

You can be tricked into following Satan - people can be tricked into performing 'rituals', just call them 'traditions' or whatever else and tell the people it's all about something else.
A bit like this covid jab thing. A 'Lucifer-ase Light' via serpent-bite. Would anyone take it seriously? Would anyone line up for it? Of course not.
But say it's a vaccine to save mankind? Oh yes, where do I line up?

As long as it was your choice, your free-will, it matters not to Satan the reasons you went there, it only matters that you went there by choice.
Lucifer is the master of deceit. lord of lies.

If you learn and feel the language (symbolism) you can't be tricked easily. Or you can laugh and mock and say it's all fantasy stuff. You choose.

There’s a big difference between “being tricked” (tempted) into coveting things in such a way that you give into sin and being tricked into taking on the mark of the beast. Sin is forgivable, taking the mark is not. I don’t believe for one second that the standard “slide into sin” trickery that Satan often employs, will work with the mark because the consequences are eternal damnation. The Bible makes it clear that if we take the mark of the beast, we will know what we are doing. Now, I believe some people will take it because their trust and faith in God is not strong enough as opposed to them really being Satan followers - for example, we’ve been told you won’t be able to buy food without it so a person weak in their faith will probably cave after some time because they are hungry, their kids are hungry and they can’t see beyond the temporal - but, again, that is different than being tricked. Those people will take it willingly, choosing short term over long term. Temporal over eternal. Because they are weak, not because they are tricked. Those who have a strong relationship with Christ will choose starvation and death over taking the mark.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I wonder how many people here have ever worn one of those boots, for medical purposes.

Survey says....."(buzzer sound)"

The boots seem pretty common among certain demographics.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

LOL. The Daily Beast ladies and gentlemen. What a worthless website...

Partly owned by Chelsea Clinton.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

A Mode Rna Computer program does exist...

ModeRNA is a program for comparative modeling of RNA 3D structures. It requires a pairwise sequence alignment and a structural template to generate a 3D structural model of the target RNA sequence via either a fully automated or script-based approaches. ModeRNA is capable of handling 115 different nucleotide modifications and bridging gaps using fragments derived from an extensive fragment library.

Apart from that, ModeRNA offers a multitude of functions to examine and modify RNA structure files. ModeRNA can be integrated into other programs via Python scripting.

Nice that it can make use of a Snake too, if needed.

Source

edit to add not sure how old that it..The Python Script Page is old.
edit on 30-11-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metalcrack

Belief is a powerful factor for ALL sides. If you believe in "X", and you live your life by those guidelines i.e. the Ten Commandments or Eleven Satanic Rules, you have effectively affirmed that they "exist". Those deities or demons have been given life through your actions.

Even those who do not follow a specific being choose to "worship" something. Big Government, Covid, Climate Change, Abortion, among many others. It can lead to hysteria and irrational thinking as viewed from opponents of those ideologies, and vise-versa.

Many get off on the Seven Deadly sins of pride, greed, wrath, envy, lust, gluttony, and sloth.

Absolutely. 'Belief', Faith, changes things. It literally changes everything.

One's reality is what you believe it to be.

God or Satan.

The one that has the power/influence in your life is the one you believe in, have Faith in.
I know God/Light/Truth exist. I know Satan/darkness/lies also exist. Satan is powerless in my life because I don't believe his lies. But I know he exists and is out there. Waiting. Prowling. Hiding.

Look at the Dem voters, almost all of them have no idea whatsoever there's an investigation into election fraud. They literally have no clue. They Truly believe the courts have thrown the lot out due to lack of evidence and that's the end of that. They are sincere when they say it. I know the media is responsible for the best part of the deceit, but people do have a choice to look for other information from other sources just like literally everyone on these threads have done for years - but they don't want to do that. That's on them. They choose not to know.
They're happy with the lies. They've created their 'reality' themselves.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: summer5
A thought I had, why did Corona (crown) get changed to covid. It also went from a virus to disease in reporting.

Good observation. This was mentioned in the spring. Wuhan Flu > Corona > Covid is on purpose and not because something something racist.

The reason is the collective adapts to changes rather quickly, far faster then people realize. This effort is about tricking people, not about the reality. Folks adapted to the sniffles of WuFlu in a few weeks, so the changed the channel. That worked for a few more weeks, then they changed the channel again. The reason why it sat for only weeks on "Corona" is too many people realized it was just the common cold, so they separated it out.

It was nothing more the rebranding to get more buyers.

At this point the collective adapted to the sniffles long ago, now it is a hoax.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon
The Scytl server info from Frankfurt will be the blockbuster.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: MountainLaurel

ETA - We HAVE built some deep connections with our fellow members here - what I find interesting is that, nowadays, I will scrutinise new information with not only my own mindset but with all of yours - "What would cranky, MT, ETMN, Doobydoll, ML, et al make of this?". It's literally like we are becoming a hive mind, Assembled Intelligence rather than Artificial Intelligence.

THIS ^^^

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

What's with the red lights this week? Yesterday it was Joe Biden coming out of the Doctors office under RED lights. Today, the Arizona hearing is bathed in RED light.

See the livestream in this post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

What did "Rig for Red" mean when Q spoke that phrase?

BTW..They move fast, but some of comments at the YouTube page are interesting: www.youtube.com...

edit on 11/30/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: dashen

So the duck is both aware and afraid of the UN?

Cheers

WOW was that subtle.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Well that's interesting!
Luciferas e - Wikipedia

Angry Rainbows
Jane

They named the Vaccine that because scientist are trolling the relgious people so they go into panic mode over this.

Seems highly unprofessional and detrimental to the bottom line.
I’m not superstitious or religious but I ain’t putting anything in my body named after any deity ,good or bad.
Why would the scientists want a third of the world questioning their judgement?

Add in other religions aside from Christianity and you're over half of the world's population. It makes no sense that they would be trolling anyone. Vatican has its own scientific team for research and all of that. Most of them believe science and religion go hand in hand. This entire conversation about science vs religion is stupid.
edit on 11/30/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Moderna.

Mode-RNA. Written the 'same but different' (if you get what I mean), it sounds and reads like some sort of computer 'running mode' that one can switch to and from. Or someone can.

Another word-trick?

Modernize or modify RNA.

I've said this before, some of us are old enough to remember Chickenpox parties. If one kid got the pox, or mumps we all got sent over to get it over with. A few days home from school with soup and books or whatever and done. Now, I sneeze and failing to "modify my RNA" with a jab containing dead baby parts and heavy metals is a crime against humanity.

We've become stupid and are now we're stuck on stupid.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Moderna.

Mode-RNA. Written the 'same but different' (if you get what I mean), it sounds and reads like some sort of computer 'running mode' that one can switch to and from. Or someone can.

Another word-trick?

Modernize or modify RNA.

I've said this before, some of us are old enough to remember Chickenpox parties. If one kid got the pox, or mumps we all got sent over to get it over with. A few days home from school with soup and books or whatever and done. Now, I sneeze and failing to "modify my RNA" with a jab containing dead baby parts and heavy metals is a crime against humanity.

We've become stupid and are now we're stuck on stupid.

I mean, to be fair, chickenpox parties weren't exactly a smart thing to do lol. I understand it because the likelihood of death from chickenpox is so low, but still thats pretty risky. Its not like covid where everyone is asymptomatic and all that, chickenpox symptoms suck ass, and people purposefully doing that to their kids is kinda.. mean. This day and age you'd get nailed for child endangerment, child abuse, and they'd probably throw neglect in there too.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Ok, I think the GITMO punishment gets tossed around too easily by us Q followers. However, the more I’m reading, hearing, and seeing about this election.... any public official that agrees with certification in a state that now is clearly in doubt.... GITMO.

PA/WI/MI/GA/AZ -> others likely.

“Knowingly” is going to bite hard.

edit on 30-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join