It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

It seems so. He also went 2 days later on election day. He is usually carrying a copy of "The Dialog" newsletter out with him.

thedialog.org...

This is where Beau is buried; St Joseph on the Brandywine Cemetery.

edit on 11/29/2020 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Caled

That's a totally different day, and picture set. Does Joe go there a lot?

Possibly based on family death dates.

Joe Biden Family History

He may visit again on Dec 18.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
apple.news...

Sorry that I’m so far behind, but this looks like serious dog commands here:

apple.news...

“ Joe Biden fractures foot after slipping while playing with dog
President-elect will probably have to wear a boot after after accident while playing with German shepherd Major”

Any chance he got an ankle monitor???

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Coincidence? or cover up? I think its eliminating evidence myself,

Venenzuela fire: Thousands of voting machines burned - BBC News

The electoral council in Venezuela says a fire in its main warehouse near the capital, Caracas, has destroyed most of the voting machines held there.

Almost 50,000 voting machines and 582 computers used in the country's elections went up in flames, electoral council chief Tibisay Lucena said

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

The electoral council in Venezuela says a fire in its main warehouse near the capital, Caracas, has destroyed most of the voting machines held there.

Almost 50,000 voting machines and 582 computers used in the country's elections went up in flames, electoral council chief Tibisay Lucena said

I have had the feeling that by Christmas there won't be 1 voting machine left in existence.

#votingmachinesdidntkillthemselves.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Anomalies in Vote Counts and Their Effects on Election 2020

A Quantitative Analysis of Decisive Vote Updates in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Georgia on and after Election Night.

Conclusion:

This report studies 8,954 individual updates to the vote totals in all 50 states and finds that four individual updates — two of which were widely noticed on the internet, including by the President — are profoundly anomalous; they deviate from a pattern which is otherwise found in the vast majority of the remaining 8,950 vote updates. The findings presented by this report [28]suggest that four vote count updates — which collectively were decisive in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Georgia, and thus decisive of a critical forty-two electoral votes — are especially anomalous and merit further investigation.

We further find that if these updates were only more extreme than 99% of all updates nationally in terms of their deviation from this generally-observed pattern, that, holding all else equal, Joe Biden may very well have lost the states of Michigan, Wisconsin, and Georgia, and that he would have 42 fewer Electoral votes — putting Biden below the number required to win the Presidency. Either way, it is indisputable that his margin of victory in these three states relies on four most anomalous vote updates identified by the metric developed in this report.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho

I have had the feeling that by Christmas there won't be 1 voting machine left in existence.

I'm hearing the fire still isnt contained, and may spread to warehouses in PA, GA, AZ, NV, MI, & WI.
edit on 29-11-2020 by CoramDeo because: TTT-[ ]

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Bigger:

Francis Brennan, Trump's campaign director of strategic response, slammed Joe Biden for not speaking to the press as he left church

Brennan posted video of Biden waving to reporters after a journalist asks him to come over and talk, with Brennan saying Biden 'just keeps meandering along'

In the video footage Biden is seeing smiling and waving to reporters as he walks

Biden was leaving church services, but was walking through the cemetery where family members are buried, to his waiting SUV

That quickly got interpreted online as Biden visiting the gravesites of family members, with Brennan slammed on Twitter for being insensitive

DailyMail article & video

I zoomed in on the headstone to the left and it looks like it says

Mary
James
Henry
Gloskey ??????

The link says that he was visiting the cemetery where his son, late wife and daughter are buried.

Why is this so weird?

Edit: I found this www.newadvent.org...

A monogram of the name of Jesus Christ. From the third century the names of our Saviour are sometimes shortened, particularly in Christian inscriptions (IH and XP, for Jesus and Christus). In the next century the "sigla" (chi-rho) occurs not only as an abbreviation but also as a symbol. From the beginning, however, in Christian inscriptions the nomina sacra, or names of Jesus Christ, were shortened by contraction, thus IC and XC or IHS and XPS for Iesous Christos. These Greek monograms continued to be used in Latin during the Middle Ages. Eventually the right meaning was lost, and erroneous interpretation of IHS led to the faulty orthography "Jhesus". In Latin the learned abbreviation IHC rarely occurs after the Carlovingian era. The monogram became more popular after the twelfth century when St. Bernard insisted much on devotion to the Holy Name of Jesus, and the fourteenth, when the founder of the Jesuati, Blessed John Colombini (d. 1367), usually wore it on his breast. Towards the close of the Middle Ages IHS became a symbol, quite like the chi-rho in the Constantinian period. Sometimes above the H appears a cross and underneath three nails, while the whole figure is surrounded by rays. IHS became the accepted iconographical characteristic of St. Vincent Ferrer (d. 1419) and of St. Bernardine of Siena (d. 1444). The latter holy missionary, at the end of his sermons, was wont to exhibit this monogram devoutly to his audience, for which some blamed him; he was even called before Martin V. St. Ignatius of Loyola adopted the monogram in his seal as general of the Society of Jesus (1541), and thus it became the emblem of his institute. IHS was sometimes wrongly understood as "Jesus Hominum (or Hierosolymae) Salvator", i.e. Jesus, the Saviour of men (or of Jerusalem=Hierosolyma).

en.wikipedia.org...

A Christogram (Latin Monogramma Christi) is a monogram or combination of letters that forms an abbreviation for the name of Jesus Christ, traditionally used as a religious symbol within the Christian Church.

One of the oldest Christograms is the Chi-Rho (☧). It consists of the superimposed Greek letters chi (Χ) and rho (Ρ), which are the first two letters of Greek χριστός "Christ". It was displayed on the labarum military standard used by Constantine I in AD 312. The IX monogram (Christliche Symbolik (Menzel) I 193 4.jpg) is a similar form, using the initials of the name Ἰησοῦς (ὁ) Χριστός "Jesus (the) Christ", as is the ΙΗ monogram (IH Monogram with iota and eta superimposed.jpg), using the first two letters of the name ΙΗΣΟΥΣ "JESUS" in uppercase.

There were a very considerable number of variants of "Christograms" or monograms of Christ in use during the medieval period, with the boundary between specific monograms and mere scribal abbreviations somewhat fluid.

The name Jesus, spelt "ΙΗΣΟΥΣ" in Greek capitals, has the abbreviations IHS (also written JHS, IHC, or ΙΗΣ), the name Christus , spelt "ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ", has XP (and inflectional variants such as IX, XPO, XPS, XPI, XPM). In Eastern Christian tradition, the monogram ΙϹΧϹ (with Overline indicating scribal abbreviation) is used for Ἰησοῦς Χριστός in both Greek and Cyrillic tradition.

A Middle Latin term for abbreviations of the name of Christ is chrisimus. Similarly, Middle Latin crismon, chrismon refers to the Chi Rho monogram specifically.

edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago2711699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

That center letter looks similar to the symbol for Saturn we’ve seen recently?images.app.goo.gl...
edit on 29-11-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

That center letter looks similar to the symbol for Saturn we’ve seen recently?

This one?

God damn lizards! They're #ing every where!

solarsystem.nasa.gov...
edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago3611699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

originally posted by: awhispersecho

I'm hearing the fire still isnt contained, and may spread to warehouses in PA, GA, AZ, NV, MI, & WI.
edit on 29-11-2020 by CoramDeo because: TTT-[ ]

Selective fire syndrome. Surely brought on by man made global warming and cow farts.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Hopefully Sidney Powell gets first pick for ongoing investigations. If it does not work out that way or what ever is left, what ever. The Dominion brand is burnt.
edit on 30-11-2020 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

France Paris Rothschild Bank Burning

edit on 30-11-2020 by FlyingFox because: It could be nothing...

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Also that’s the same S/5 from smartmatic. Even has the same ‘hood’ in the same place.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Spies, Lies, and Algorithms

Why U.S. Intelligence Agencies Must Adapt or Fail.

Smartmatic CEO...

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Vive la France! They been going at it since Nov 17, 2018 that started with the Yellow vests. Unreal!

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Hmmm. Yeah. I see a catheter leg bag. Does Biden have bladder problems?

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Those pouches are usually for Foley catheters. Condom caths don’t really make sense if you’re walking. Just wear a brief. But maybe.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

The danger here is that at this point in time, no one on either side will have any faith in the electoral process which may have been the intended outcome all along.

If that is the case, then the process will get that long awaited total makeover. What we appear to have witnessed here is why you can't ignore voting laws and identification.

The Dem's would allow half of China to move here and vote Communist. Only I think that half would vote Conservative.

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join