It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Ivanka 2024!

Beat them at their own game.

Candace Owen should be the 2024 POTUS if I had a way to make it happen. She gets it and she will destroy the race baiters. She is smart and beautiful too. Why is it the Conservative women are seem so lovely for us Conservative men? Have you noticed who is shilling for the left?. Of course you have. But she is really a nice person who could get the vote out for a Black Female POTUS.

Even Dave Chappell will vote for her and he think she is shilling for Nazi's. I would predict he will be forced to by his own Political Correctness.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Sorry, I'm no expert about catheters. I was mostly talking about the leg bag, not so much the rest. Just pulled a random image from google.
edit on 30-11-2020 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
(AP) Delaware. Biden family dog, Major, bites Joe Biden. Out of concerns for safety of the family, Joe is being put down. Major recovering nicely.

You can't fool the wildlife.

There was a story floating around that is unprovable but it is funny.

A man pulled over for speeding by a LEO is watching as the Officer walks up a couple of green flies are bothering him. The man about to get a ticket chuckles as he gets his ticket handed to him. The Officers asks what's so funny? To which the speeder says, " Those are poop eating flies. It looks like you can't fool those flies can you?"

edit on 30-11-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Dog Comms reminder... All seeing eye refresh...
I may endeavour to make a better version of this and go at it in full... all the connections are there.
p.s. It isn'y clear enough on here... but...

BIDEN GOT HURT PLAYING WITH DOG (Canis Major "The Dog Star" constellation) "MAJOR" (Playing with Sirius... the all seeing Eye)

(Full size)

EDIT: I've updated this to make clearer links to the Biden Dog Accident story... and a little regarding FOX and 666
edit on 30-11-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Sorry, I'm no expert about catheters. I was mostly talking about the leg bag, not so much the rest. Just pulled a random image from google.

I guess if his prostate was enlarged to the point of obstruction he could have an in dwelling catheter or Supra public placed in and then he would walk around with a bag on his leg. Otherwise, I’m sure he would just wear an adult brief.
I doubt we would know about him having such a minor procedure.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Barr and wray and durham are all in on the joke apparently.

One side or the other. Neutral is not possible. You serve at the pleasure of the POTUS or you are sabotaging his administration.

True.Neutral is not possible anymore. Traitor or patriot is all thats left.

I will respectfully disagree. I think many neutrals are trying to see where it all falls out, I am sure. Certainly the people of the US can't tell who to believe since so many things are going on now. This isn't over and the Fat lady had to sit back down for a few weeks more. There are some real scumbags however, and those should be removed.

But, if the FBI can't do it the Military may have to do so as we are saying Treason or Patriot. The stench of a treasonous coup is so strong the political vultures are still circling now thinking they got away with it.

They are likely going to find out that there is life left in us here that can send them packing for good.

edit on 30-11-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1
I think an 80 year old with Dementia, a catheter w/leg bag, and a boot, is likely to really hurt himself, via trip-and-fall. Sooner rather than later.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Anybody else taking notice of Scotland's push for independence suddenly becoming news again.

The Scots seem to have seen sense and want to distance themselves from whitehall, I'm wondering if its because of disagreements over covid and all the shenanigans that are becoming clear regarding it.

I've also just heard nicola sturgeon on sky news UK, say that her parents will qualify for the vaccine before she will..... is this how its going to be rolled out..... given to elderly and those they deem 'high risk' first. I'll assume the care home travesties havent been successful enough for them.

Picture is becoming more clearer everyday.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I would say judging by Scavino's tweets yesterday, this week we are going to see some floods of information coming out and some BOOMS.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I just chucked this together, so thought I'd share. Evergreen may have more than one use as a term regarding greater plans... but in terms of the "Great Awakening"... I believe it refers to this.

The "Pine" symbolism can be found in many pop culture films etc...

One & Two Pine Mall in Back to the future for instance.

Our shared belief can defeat any enemy, and make all things possible.

EDIT: Another note.. the CHRISTmas tree.. the Pine. Christ consciousness.
Because we all have this power, and it has been used against us by the dark forces (kept in materialism and lower thoughts) they have used our combined power through the screens (telling us what reality is.. removing our thinking). This is why thinking for yourself is the primary, most important thing you can do. Take that power back. Create your own reality. Through God, we are led to the truth. #freewill

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

Anybody else taking notice of Scotland's push for independence suddenly becoming news again.

There are rumblings across Europe at the moment because of the EU stance on COVID policy and other issues.

Italy and France are seeing discussions of exit from the EU again, and Poland and Hungary have practically reached cold fury with the meddling of the ideologues in the EU executive.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

The Scots seem to have seen sense and want to distance themselves from whitehall, I'm wondering if its because of disagreements over covid and all the shenanigans that are becoming clear regarding it.

I wonder what Election machines were used for the Referendum you had?

Same question for Brexit?

P

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I'm north east UK, so not quite Scottish but interference in Brexit wouldn't surprise me one bit.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

France, Italy Poland and Hungary can be dealt with and pacified when necessary. On the other hand, Russia are keeping their cards held close..... they've yet to emerge from the cave ...... but I believe they will.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I've got a theory on Brexit... that it was one of the first moves in this bigger game.
Remember Black Mirror and the PM doing "things" with a pig? And then the story about David Cameron and the pig?
Think blackmail.

Cameron and the Oxford Pig scandal ...Piggate

Why on Earth (and this was always confusing) did Cameron call for a referendum on Europe? He was pro Europe. It was very odd. Did he have no choice? Was he threatened with total exposure? The pig thing being a taste of what information they had and would expose. And then... we won Brexit.
How did we win Brexit if it is all fixed (as in, all UK votes have been a lie since forever). But then we find out dominion has been used in the UK. Now, I don't know in what context the UK uses Dominion, but the scytl website says the UK does use it... so...
Maybe, just maybe... in the same way as Trump was elected, the UK managed a vote and win on Brexit. No one here likes the EU and all of their directives. Most only like the Euro thing because of free movement. The rest of it has been madness and a deconstruction of UK power... moving it further away, so therefore less accountable.

I'd be very interested to find out how Dominion is used in the UK. Maybe the votes are scanned into it afterwards, rather than actually voting on it. Someone out there must know.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   
“Powering the Universe?” –Relic Light of the Big Bang Reveals an Exotic Unknown Force 

Cosmologists speculate based on hints of twisted light that offer clues to an exotic substance called “quintessence”that could be the  unknown force accelerating the expansion of the universe, with implications not only for cosmology, but also for fundamental physics — the standard model of particle physics does not predict its existence.  This hypothetical form of dark energy –a relative of the Higgs Field that permeates the cosmos– could be an exotic unknown form of dark energy distinct  from any form of or normal matter, radiation, or even dark matter. 

A Fifth Force–Quintessence Field?”

They suggest,” reports Davide Castelvecchi in Nature, “that the twisting of light, which they identified in data on the cosmic microwave background (CMB) the glow of “relic radiation” collected by the Planck space telescope, and the acceleration of the Universe could be produced by a cosmic ‘quintessence’, an exotic substance that pervades the cosmos — “a quintessence field, after the fifth element, or ether — the name that ancient Greek philosophers gave to an invisible material thought to fill all the empty space in the universe– a ‘fifth’ force beyond the four already known – gravitational, electromagnetic, and the strong and weak nuclear forces. However, researchers think this fifth force may be ‘screened’ or ‘hidden’ for large objects like planets or weights on Earth, making it difficult to detect.”

source

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I think Brexit was part of another plan ..... one that didnt play out or come to fruition and that's why it's being left dangling on it's own web of intrigue.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Welp, time to wrap it up, boys and girls.

The dogs have comm'd . . . and how. No sense in barking about a Biden presidency anymore.

from The Daily Beast: "Joe Biden's Dogs Have Told This Pet Psychic a Lot About Their Beloved Master, and His Future."

The subhead says: "Pet psychic Beth Lee-Crowther says Joe Biden's dogs, Major and Champ, told her they are excited to live in the White House. They also say their master will be 'a great president.'"

Cheers

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456
I asked this question in thread #31. But my questioning was more to do with the Cummings walk out which was just after the US election.
It was the way Cummings walked out of #10 with his 'box'. He had an arrogance in his stride. Not surprising for Cummings.
However, he also had a connection back to Cambridge Analytica which caused a storm at the time. My postulation is given the timing with the US elections is that Cummings knew there was fraud in US elections, had it out with Boris and Carrie and Carrie (it is alleged) that told Boris to get rid of Cummings. Maybe we need to look into Carrie?

Rainbows
Jane

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join