It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
So have been watching some of the morning “ news “ shows, Washington Journal, Morning Joe and a little Fox and Friends, trying to get a sense of todays talking points. Not that it should surprise anyone, lol, but apparently it’s now Trump who’s a National security risk, because he’s gonna sell us out to foreign nations, seriously !? Same old, same old, accuse Trump of what they actually did !

What really drove home for me that this is todays talking point is when a caller comes onto WJ and starts using these same talking points, I can’t prove this call was not organic, but after several calls supporting Trump, this guy comes on and starts into very well stated talking points that weren’t “ normal “, he was too prepared and well spoken, most callers are somewhat awkward and not used to talking on live TV.

One other interesting talking point this morning, rather than addressing the VERY ODD Anomaly that Biden received more votes than any Presidential candidate in History, enemedia is actually sighting that as some sort of “ Proof “ that Biden won overwhelmingly,” how could all these deplorable fools not clearly see this ! “

edit on 30-11-2020 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: doobydoll

Well that's interesting!
Here is what Wiki explains luciferase as....
Luciferas e - Wikipedia

Ain't no way I'll be having it!

Angry Rainbows
Jane

Me neither.

That LUCIFERASE enzyme needs another enzyme in order to work (or something like that), guess what it's called - LUCIFERIN.

Lucifer-IN.

So the story so far - we need Lucifer-In, so Lucifer-ASE can get to work.

There it is. Can't get more in-your-face than that.

edit on 30-11-2020 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Well that's interesting!
Luciferas e - Wikipedia

Angry Rainbows
Jane

Yall do realize that the mark of the beast is not something they can give you unless you first SWEAR to the antichrist your devotion right? You have to say his name,And they cannot trick you into it either. They named the Vaccine that because scientist are trolling the relgious people so they go into panic mode over this.

Also,God created all manner of creatures that have that in their bodies naturally so if you ate fish,you already had some inside you. Point is this is a over reaction. until the antichrist appears there IS NO MARK. When he appears THEN panic.
edit on 20000000ppam by yuppa because: reasoned thoughts

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Thanks for the concern from you, and other members, ML. The van issue was definitely odd but my response was odder... I felt no fear and just went about a calculated set of moves to test whether the van was focussed on me. I should have realised this would cause concern though and I regret not checking in after my drinking session - though I probably would have posted gibberish after knecking 3 bottles of wine.

Re the two cemetary pictures - they are the same place... it's just that they were taken from a different angle and Biden had taken a few steps past the row of headstones in picture 1.

ETA - We HAVE built some deep connections with our fellow members here - what I find interesting is that, nowadays, I will scrutinise new information with not only my own mindset but with all of yours - "What would cranky, MT, ETMN, Doobydoll, ML, et al make of this?". It's literally like we are becoming a hive mind, Assembled Intelligence rather than Artificial Intelligence.

edit on 30-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I'll just leave this here for your reading pleasure.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Make sure you keyword search for luciferase.
edit on 11/30/2020 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
This immediately made me think of a ceral advert here in the UK back in the early '80's...

Complete link, www.youtube.com...

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Yeah cars of the higher ups never do well on the roads around london, bojo had a bump not long ago also.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Well that's interesting!
Luciferas e - Wikipedia

Angry Rainbows
Jane

Yall do realize that the mark of the beast is not something they can give you unless you first SWEAR to the antichrist your devotion right? You have to say his name,And they cannot trick you into it either. They named the Vaccine that because scientist are trolling the relgious people so they go into panic mode over this.

There is an element of worship to it.

I think the world has to be far, far down and there will be a figure who comes out that has all the answers to all the problems. He'll seem to be too good to be true ... messianic in a way, but he won't push religion. It will all seem secular. This will be the one we need to watch out for -- man solving all man's problems, ushering in Utopia.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Well that's interesting!
Luciferas e - Wikipedia

Angry Rainbows
Jane

Have you got a link to a passage for this? I'm not doubting you, but I never remember reading anything about swearing devotion... but even if so, that could be done in a number of covert ways. Trickster and all that.
I did always presume that you get a choice... but in a material world, they'll make it as hard as possible to not take it... can't buy/sell etc. Appealing to those on the path of least resistance. Anyways, a quote of a passage or link would be great if you have one. Very interested in this, as the 666/Beast connections are so prevalent, some hidden, some overt.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Musk?

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Well that's interesting!
Luciferas e - Wikipedia

Angry Rainbows
Jane

They named the Vaccine that because scientist are trolling the relgious people so they go into panic mode over this.

Seems highly unprofessional and detrimental to the bottom line.
I’m not superstitious or religious but I ain’t putting anything in my body named after any deity ,good or bad.
Why would the scientists want a third of the world questioning their judgement?

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I remember that advert well! What's spooky is that central heating could be read as growing the flame of satanism in children.

Anagram of READY BREK = RED BAKERY

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: summer5
A thought I had, why did Corona (crown) get changed to covid. It also went from a virus to disease in reporting.

In a movie a few years ago (Contagion?), theY named a cold virus “Co” short for corona, “v” for virus, “id” short for identified as. Covid.

Art imitating life imitating art ....

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: summer5
A thought I had, why did Corona (crown) get changed to covid. It also went from a virus to disease in reporting.

SARS-Cov-2 is the virus, COVID-19 is the disease it sometimes supposedly causes - although I don't believe it does, I think what it does do is exacerbate existing health problems, most spefically in those who are insulin resistant and have serious lung problems.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

It just hit me.

Sidney Powell has been General Flynn's attorney this whole time.

General Flynn knows where the bodies are buried.
He could have told her everything he knows over the course of her defending him in court .
.covered under attorney-client privilege.

He knew about the voting shenanigans.
He is guiding her.

-Did you know Sidney received a special security clearance for handling the Flynn case?-

How do you introduce things in court?

Lots of moving parts.
PR.
Optics Control.
Money moving.
Who is funding?

Where is Adm. Rogers?
Where is Hope Hicks?
Where is Jeff Sessions?

ENJOY THE SHOW

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Prior to COVID-19 all the “health” news was about vaping.

Since COVID-19, attacks respiratory, nothing about how vaping/smoking makes you higher risk to COVID.

I find that intriguing.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Well that's interesting!
Luciferas e - Wikipedia

Angry Rainbows
Jane

Then you have it.

Let us all know how you feel, say, next year or a couple years or so from now?

edit on 30-11-2020 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
A different perspective on the GA judge and the servers. He seems to think that the way the judge corrected the suit is brilliant.

link to tweet
link for unroll

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

PSMM, it's actually the opposite! Smoking reduces your covid risk because it reduces the amount of ACE2 receptors - which are what covid binds to.

Here's a News Medical Life Sciences article.

A study conducted by researchers in China has shed light on how certain tobacco compounds might prevent cells from becoming infected with severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), the agent that causes coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).

edit on 30-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I'll just leave this here for no particular reason:

If Castro is not the actual, real father of Justin Trudeau I will eat my hat.

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join