It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

Thanks for that.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

Big if True

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

So the duck is both aware and afraid of the UN?

Cheers

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: doobydoll

Well that's interesting!
Here is what Wiki explains luciferase as....
Luciferas e - Wikipedia

Ain't no way I'll be having it!

Angry Rainbows
Jane

Yall do realize that the mark of the beast is not something they can give you unless you first SWEAR to the antichrist your devotion right? You have to say his name,And they cannot trick you into it either. They named the Vaccine that because scientist are trolling the relgious people so they go into panic mode over this.

Then you have it.

Let us all know how you feel, say, next year or a couple years or so from now?

Umm No I dont. I do not recall swearing a oath to the Antichrist. I called on jesus to save me years ago now and i try to do right as best as I can.

James 5:12

“But above all things, my bretheren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and your nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation.”

People do not sign a contract that sounds anything like the Illuminati oath. Anything that tries to sound like for the good of the planet,humanity that says your loyalty is theirs.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
All right Qsters this is the week we turn the tide.

Feeling good MSM is coming around. They have to. Evidence is to vast to quash. Truth will prevail.

The frustration is almost to much to bear but I believe by Friday this week we will be redeemed.

Crack on!

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Rel - thx for that info.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I just realized,

Biden gets the boot.

LMFAO

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

They say Military Intelligence is an oxymoron.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

edit on Mon Nov 30 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Well that's interesting!
Here is what Wiki explains luciferase as....
Luciferas e - Wikipedia

Ain't no way I'll be having it!

Angry Rainbows
Jane

Yall do realize that the mark of the beast is not something they can give you unless you first SWEAR to the antichrist your devotion right? You have to say his name,And they cannot trick you into it either. They named the Vaccine that because scientist are trolling the relgious people so they go into panic mode over this.

Symbolism. It is a whole different language and is very powerful.

You can be tricked into following Satan - people can be tricked into performing 'rituals', just call them 'traditions' or whatever else and tell the people it's all about something else.
A bit like this covid jab thing. A 'Lucifer-ase Light' via serpent-bite. Would anyone take it seriously? Would anyone line up for it? Of course not.
But say it's a vaccine to save mankind? Oh yes, where do I line up?

As long as it was your choice, your free-will, it matters not to Satan the reasons you went there, it only matters that you went there by choice.
Lucifer is the master of deceit. lord of lies.

If you learn and feel the language (symbolism) you can't be tricked easily. Or you can laugh and mock and say it's all fantasy stuff. You choose.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
This POTUS tweet, at 09:46:39, gives me the chance to raise a theory I've had for a few weeks:

Moderna now applying for Emergency Vaccine Approval.. @US_FDA MUST ACT QUICKLY!!! “Operation Warp Speed has been a great modern day miracle.”

1) Draft Theory
a) Pharma companies have created many different vaccines so that if one loses FDA approval then deep state can continue their kill operation with the others,

b) You need "smoking gun" evidence to prove an attempted genocide,

c) POTUS is pushing the vaccines to give the cabal confidence to manufacture the huge quantities they need to cull 3/4 of the population,

d) However, POTUS has already determined that Military be used for distribution,

e) Once the Pharma companies have delivered the vaccines to the military, they both have the evidence AND have removed the risk. Because these vaccines won't all be manufactured at the same time, it may be necessary to replace the vaccines with placebos, as an interim measure, until the military has the whole stock,

f) Once they have all the vaccine stock, the military impounds all the pharma manufacturing plants to stop further production,

g) Trusted scientists then prove that the vaccines are deadly and big Pharma are charged with crimes against humanity.

2) Tweet timestamp of 09:46:39 points to posts:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 26e3a8 No.678044 📁
Mar 15 2018 18:31:42 (EST)
Boooom!
BOOM!
Boooooooom!
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes today, Nov 30th.
Gematria for each line gives 75, 45, 120.

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 18740b No.10581232 📁
Sep 9 2020 17:29:25 (EST)
EK9URc8XsAArFex.jpg

What happens when CA is in serious debt and lost priority aid from the FED gov due to sanctuary status (illegal)?
What happens when CA is in serious debt and all attempts to obtain a bailout from [Pelosi inserted and pushed] C19 aid package(s) have failed?
What happens when CA is in serious debt and decides to implement resident overreach by extending statewide shutdowns [incurring massive economic [further] pitfall]?
Average number of fires in CA per year [last 20][June - Dec]?
Average number of fires 2018, 2019, 2020 [June - Dec]?
Outside of standard deviation?
Stated cause(s) of fires?
Heat?
Average temperature(s) of CA per year [last 20][June - Dec]?
Outside of standard deviation?
Power line(s) [source]?
What changed?
What CA programs re: fire prevention [forest - brush] have been severely cut?
What other cuts have impacted fire prevention & safety?
www.cpf.org...📁
How do you obtain FED money?
Declare a State of Emergency and request billions in assistance?
Welcome to CA.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes today, Nov 30th.

3) CAPS only gematria:
a) Base = MEVAUSFDAMUSTACTQUICKLYOWS = 344 (simple), 3313 (Jewish), 2064 (English)

Equivalents:

I am the one who prepares to return and restore holiness and heal the sick.
Considers everything grounds for war.
The sickness you allowed into your hearts.
I, Donald Trump, fire Dr Anthony Fauci.
Causing the suffering of humanity.
The ones that accepted the mark of satan.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
It just hit me.

Sidney Powell has been General Flynn's attorney this whole time.

I pointed this out multiple times over the last month or two...

General Flynn knows where the bodies are buried.
He could have told her everything he knows over the course of her defending him in court .
.covered under attorney-client privilege.

Could have? Do you seriously think there is any question at all? Of course he has. This is part of the plan.

That, or we're screwed, so I have to believe the former.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Do you realize because of Sidney Powell's special security clearance for the Flynn case she would've been allowed to discuss things with him in a SCIF.

Who Is Jeff jensen?

On the same day it was disclosed Flynn had fired his attorneys, Powell sent a letter to Attorney General William Barr requesting the "utmost confidentiality" and argued that Flynn's prosecution was due to "corruption of our beloved government institutions for what appears to be political purposes." Among other things, she requested that Barr appoint an outsider to investigate. Six months later, Barr appointed Jeffrey Jensen to conduct such an investigation.

WHERE IS JEFF JENSEN?

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I was about to come in and explain the very same thing! Thankfully scrolled and saw your reply.
What smoking does, particularly the nicotine in it, it attacks viruses (the nicotine) by shattering the protein capsule around the virus, thus rendering it dead before it gets a chance to attach to the ACE2.
No wonder you see very few smokers getting winter colds/flu's etc....until they stop!
As a Clinical Aromatherapist I even had a look at Nicotine Essential Oil (yes there is such a thing). I also remember way back at the beginning of this 'outbreak' that British American tobacco companies were looking into the nicotine angle. They were even being interviewed on the news. It was all very quickly hushed up.....wonder why?

Rainbows
Jane

PS....I decided now was NOT the time to give up smoking....made me giggle as it reminded me of that scene from Airplane

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Moderna.

Mode-RNA. Written the 'same but different' (if you get what I mean), it sounds and reads like some sort of computer 'running mode' that one can switch to and from. Or someone can.

Another word-trick?

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Belief is a powerful factor for ALL sides. If you believe in "X", and you live your life by those guidelines i.e. the Ten Commandments or Eleven Satanic Rules, you have effectively affirmed that they "exist". Those deities or demons have been given life through your actions.

Even those who do not follow a specific being choose to "worship" something. Big Government, Covid, Climate Change, Abortion, among many others. It can lead to hysteria and irrational thinking as viewed from opponents of those ideologies, and vise-versa.

Many get off on the Seven Deadly sins of pride, greed, wrath, envy, lust, gluttony, and sloth.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: Flesh699

That center letter looks similar to the symbol for Saturn we’ve seen recently?images.app.goo.gl...

Great observation. This whole Saturn thing is everywhere.

Someone wrote about Saturn moving from some position to where it is now. I cant find it now.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Caled

I think it's worth comparing the differences in the two "Biden at Brennan grave" pictures because there seem to be important layers of information:

Picture 1

Picture 2

Is that even the same cemetery in both pics ? Other than the Brennan cross, the other gravestones look different, tree lines look different, weird ??

Very happy you’re safe Sufi, that van following you around and a change in your posting pattern was unnerving, lol, not that you need to tell us your comings and goings, but can’t help to worry when you Love someone.

Someone else may have answered while I catch up this morning but they are the same cemetery and the headstones are the same, just a different angle... the ones on the right side in one picture are on the left side in the other.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Arizona hearing officially begun @ 11:11 AM, (EST).
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

g) Trusted scientists then prove that the vaccines are deadly and big Pharma are charged with crimes against humanity.

Big Pharma has been charged with lots of crimes, fraud is a big one. There have been some big money payouts, but not too many people taking any personal responsibility from what I am aware off.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join