It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Pine tree

Pino

Giuseppe

Joseph

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

I think it's worth comparing the differences in the two "Biden at Brennan grave" pictures because there seem to be important layers of information:

Picture 1

Picture 2

1) It is a grave situation,

2) BLACK and WHITE security:
a) First wearing black jacket and white trousers, second wearing black jacket and white shirt,
b) First is black, second is white.
c) Both security are wearing black masks, whilst Biden is wearing white.

3) Biden's rolled up paper looks like he's holding a torch in the first but the paper is STIFF as a card in the second,

4) The angles the paper is held form the 2 remaining sides of the pyramid as shown in #299; 1 = right hand side, 2 = base:

5) Note the Brennan grave has a pyramid at it's base - and the cross (church) is its capstone,

6) Biden has a tiffany blue shirt in both pictures but a light blue jacket in the first and darker blue in the second - this appears to be cabal color language indicating a DECREASE in information that Biden has access to:

BLUE = Information
TIFFANY BLUE = SECRET information

7) SUNSHINE in 1st, RAIN in second - "Morning sun brings heat" and rain = deluge of information.

8) The wording on the catholic voting flyer is interesting, especially as the flyer does NOT show up on an image search - therefore it has been created to give us a message:

An authentic faith ... always involves a deep desire to change the world, to transmit values, to leave this earth somehow better than we found it.... If indeed "the just ordering of society and of the state is a central responsibility of politics" the Church, "cannot and must not remain on the sidelines in the fight for justice"

a) Authentic faith = Satanism is real?
b) deep desire = Deep State wishes?
c) To Transmit Values = to change DNA with the Covid vaccine?
d) To leave this earth somehow = Time for the cabal to abandon earth?
e) Just ordering of society = New World Order?
f) the Church, "cannot and must not remain on the sidelines" = time for the satanic cabal to fight in the open?
g) CAPS for last quote is CAM NR OTS IT FF J = calling for MSM coverage of an Internet False Flag?
h) 3 periods and 4 period gives #34 Q clearance patriot
i) 183 points to #183 Captain Green's attempted kidnap of Rothschilds

cranky et al, anything to add or build?

edit on 30-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Marker 9?

Twitter
WWG1WGAFlag of United StatesEagleFrog face
@WWG1WGA__17
·
51m
On the same day we get Biden Dog comms,
@GenFlynn
tweets with capital i with-- thIs

i=9 MARKER [9]

First indictment [unseal] will trigger mass pop awakening.

First arrest will verify action and confirm future direction.

They will fight but you are ready.

Link to Gen Flynn's tweet
edit on 30-11-2020 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

A few points with those machines.

Current info suggests that the algorithms could only handle a 5-7% steal. In most elections this equates to a landslide.

So did Brexit happen because they could not cheat enough? Set it up to silence the opposition once and for all. It back fired badly.

That is what happened in 2016. They were so certain because the fix was in! The Red Wave swept away their cheating and she lost.

And 2020 is a mess because the 7% was no where near enough and hence, every dog, donkey and ass had a go which is why there is a preponderance of evidence of voter fraud.

P

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Well... this picture crossed my twitter stream...

It is a little odd. I imagine that you're probably right. I've not put enough time into what is happening in the UK. The whole thing has felt like a farce for such a long time. Maybe a map of connections would cast some light.

Also.. just to note... all that stuff written on that guys skin is Alestair Crowley stuff... "The Beast 666" "Love is the law, Love under wilL" ...the symbol on the guys hand to the right of the picture is the unicursal hexagram. supposedly that picture was to do with a "play" she was in... but that information on his body isn't pretend satanism/lucifarianism ...it is actual evidence of knowledge of the dark arts.
Again, this all links into Horus... Crowley... 666... and everything going on right now.
edit on 30-11-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I would add as a difference

OK we are passed Brennan and now I am afraid.

Brennan's gone and I'm next?

P

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE: FAITHLESS ELECTORS
- NCSL updated their page on 11/11/2020
- Faithless Elector = EC member that does not vote for their party's nominee
- no federal law or constitutional requiring this, but very rare
- Of 23,000 EV cast, only 180 were faithless (10 in last election)
- A third of the 180 cast in 1872 (Greeley (D) died just after Election Day)
- 32 states + DC have laws or require an elector to sign a pledge
- 2 cases wanting to overturn state Faithless Elector laws heard by SC in 2020
- Supreme Court unanimously rejected two challenges (WA 9-0; CO 8-0)
- Justice Kagan referenced the TV show VEEP in her opinion
- Justice Thomas filed separate opinion (agrees with decision, but not reason)
- some comments from the SC rulings here:

Sources:
NCSL - The Electoral College
Opinion analysis: Court upholds “faithless elector” laws
States Can Enforce Laws Punishing Presidential Electors Who Break Pledge, Justices Say
‘Faithless Electors’ Lose High Court Battle Over 2016 Votes
Supreme Court Seems Ready to Curb ‘Faithless Electors’

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, some thoughts on this one of Dan Scavino's video tweets yesterday ANOTHER ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT ON POTUS?:

1) Note the Em-dash after the date = Marine 1 DASH,

2) Music is "chase" music,

3) Starts passing the Lincoln Memorial - Lincoln was assassinated, and ends safely back at the White House.

4) Video is 40 seconds long - 40 seconds (IMdB):

40 Seconds begins with Katie who returns home and meets the mysterious yet charming Max, a man with a secret curse, disguised as a gift, wrapped around his wrist. This gift sees 40 seconds into the future, revealing your fate, with sometimes very funny and sometimes very tragic consequences.

5) Timestamp of 13:22:56 points to posts:

Q !4pRcUA0lBE No.70 📁
May 8 2018 18:47:17 (EST)
TRIP confirmed.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.283 📁
Sep 21 2018 16:37:24 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Patriot -
Reminder: Prior to each Rally 'threats' are called into local & federal authorities re: 'Qanon'
Panic!
Q

Panic!= rush to avoid incoming missile?

Did good guys get a 40 second warning of attempt at assassination so rushed POTUS back to White House in Marine 1?

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Nov 29th
0 Posts,
16 POTUS tweets; 4 retweets, 8 video tweets,
Total 16

KU V19.70 20201129 to 4952 incl DECODE tools

Most linked posts in the day's decodes:
7 23,
6 11,
5 20, 22,
4 2, 13, 21,
3 1, 3, 4, 8, 9, 12, 35, 38, 77, 80, 129, 1124, 1624, 2324, 2824

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I actually think brexit was in the works for when Killary was in power, it was well known she planned to 'get' Russia. Brexit was just a way of the UK separating themselves from Europe for when Russia rolled over it due to her actions.

Now shes well and truly out of the picture, brexit doesnt seem as urgent as it was.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   
File under "Could be something, could be nothing" on POTUS' "Get Well Soon" to Joe Biden (and John McCain etc.):

Using CAPS, GWS stands for:

Gun Weapon System
Great War Society (UK)
Guided Weapon System
Game Winning Shot (hockey)
General War Subsystem
Gunfire Weapons System

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Back to Biden and the foot. Maybe someone has realized that Biden, with his deminising mental condition, needs some serious help to get to the finish line, which is the inauguration. Today, Monday, he is supposed to start receiving security briefings.We have all seen how he is really struggling and it is doubtful that he could retain the information or communicate the information to his staff. He needs to be managed and propped up.
What could they do to avoid the obvious? How about placing a recording or listening device within the boot.
Browsing through internet options there seem to be lots of ways to disguise a device and no doubt it is much more advanced than what we are aware of.
Remember Biden was someone who had to have a teleprompter to say his speeches. He could not remember the speech and veered off track.
We could also question who is listening at the other end. Hopefully he is not being briefed on super important issues.
Maybe they could make up issues and send them off on a tangent.
.www.esotericltd.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Daily Beast has a pet psychic talk to Joe's dogs.

She says they want to help him be a great president ... even as they work to break his legs.

I posted this because some of you might find something interesting in her musings like the repeated assertions that Trump won't go away.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   
We have now completed 17 days since KU's last post.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

I'm unsure about that. I'd urge you read this article... a transcript of an interview with Trump when he was in the UK, I think post Brexit. It is a very interesting read in retrospect. It was before the US 2016 election too.

LINK

QUESTION: Back to — back to the Brexit thing. You said that David Cameron maybe misread the mood of his country. Given that President Obama came over here and tried to encourage people to vote remain, and Hillary Clinton has made it clear she preferred they vote remain, what do you think this says about how Hillary Clinton maybe has misread the world, and since she's a former secretary of state, what does that say about her campaign?

TRUMP: Well, she has always misread everything.

(LAUGHTER)

I mean — no, if you think. She has misread this. And I was surprised that she was so bold and to say — well, the only reason she did it is because Obama wanted it. You know, if Obama wanted it the other way, if he said leave, she would have said leave.

She does whatever he wants her to. Now, you know why, but that's okay, we don't have to get into that. But — but I actually was actually very surprised that President Obama would have come here and he would have been so bold as to tell the people over here what to do, and I think that a lot of people don't like him and a lot of people voted — I think if he had — if he had not said it, I think your result might have been different.

But when he said it, people were not happy about it, and I thought it was totally inappropriate. And when I said what I said, I told people, I said, don't do I'm saying necessarily, do whatever you think, but this was just my opinion.

He came in and really tried to convince people to stay. And I thought it was inappropriate, and then she doubled down and she did the same thing. And obviously, for the 219th time, they were wrong. They're always wrong. And that's the problem with them.

I also find it interesting his comments regarding Hillary. "She's always misread everything"...
Makes me think of "They never thought she'd lose".
edit on 30-11-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Dog sends Joe Biden to the doctor.

www.wsls.com...

Every dog has his day, lol.

Care did you read the last sentence in this article? His Dr. claims that Biden is in good health and in fact vigorous?
Where did they find this Dr? Vigorous??? What did we see throughout the entire campaign but an elderly man, hiding in his basement and appearing very frail. What about his mental capabilities? Or does that not matter.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
We have now completed 17 days since KU's last post.

Rel, I'm beginning to wonder if we're actually seeing Q out in public at this point. The main players are saying Q stuff so often (I mean Sydneys twitter profile pic ...it's a storm!) and all that, I'm wondering if it has now graduated into the mainstream. It's possible the drops might get in the way at this point.
Also, I still think that we're yet to see many of the drops actually play out. They were cleverly written, so that they were current when posted, but also pointing to the future "future proves past". So, maybe the beginning posts are more relevant now than they were at the start when posted.
Not that I think there won't be any more posts... I just think that the majority of information is already there, and the players are now appearing in public view. Sydney, Ezra, Flynn, Lin etc.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Voting is a state problem. If you’re SOS/GOV allowed the mail in voting corruption, time to replace them.

Hell, COVID restrictions, riots, and now election fraud will cost a lot of mayors, governors, AGs, and Sec of States their jobs.

While I agree with you, there is absolutely room for a Federal set of laws and regulations prescribing some minimal safety and security requirements for any State system used for any federal election.

For example, disallow the use of any electronic system that is not federally certified as being wholly manufactured and owned by US based companies, using fully open source software (to forensics auditors and security professionals willing to sign an NDA with strict penalties for violating it), and that have fully non-hackable permanent electronic logs (can be wiped, but only after some pre-defined time period well after any election has been certified and any contestation has been completed), along with a paper trail that can be used to fully audit any election and prove the integrity thereof.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

First off Way to go Dashen , this thread is into hyperdrive !

Rel....

GWS

Or maybe George W. Scherff

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join