It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Guys! Check this out!

I really don’t think it’s been noticed yet and I stumbled on it by trying unsuccessfully to get a meme I made to upload🙄

Click on that pic and then look at the name on the headstone😳🤣🤣

Silly for me to not just post the name since I can’t imbed the pic.

BRENNAN

Whats wrapped around Bidens leg? Looks like he has a knee pad on

That’s odd

His entire pant leg looks shrink wrapped lol
edit on 29-11-2020 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Not to be "THAT GUY", but does anyone else see the Jack-Boot and Depression era German Salute in that picture? It seems very strange that way his left leg is sleeved.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, I took this still from near the beginning of the biden orthopedist exit video (00:01) - it looks nothing like Biden?

edit on 29-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

You arent alone in your thinking on that point. That was one of the first things that ran through my mind. I thought he had the high boot on for a moment until I looked closer. All he was missing was the jodpher riding style pant.

I still dont understand why his legged is wrapped like that. Is there also a knee problem we dont know about? Why would he need 1 knee pad in a cemetery? He going to kneel and pray?

I mean they had to take the time to do whatever it was they were intending to do. Its either that or they need to hire a new person that dresses him before he leaves the basement for the day.

I cant help but think this IS a Comm of sorts.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Bigger:

Francis Brennan, Trump's campaign director of strategic response, slammed Joe Biden for not speaking to the press as he left church

Brennan posted video of Biden waving to reporters after a journalist asks him to come over and talk, with Brennan saying Biden 'just keeps meandering along'

In the video footage Biden is seeing smiling and waving to reporters as he walks

Biden was leaving church services, but was walking through the cemetery where family members are buried, to his waiting SUV

That quickly got interpreted online as Biden visiting the gravesites of family members, with Brennan slammed on Twitter for being insensitive

DailyMail article & video

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

Gematria For "Rigged Election is a very odd mirror of those posted by me on the previous page re: Get well Soon.

The Biden Event
White House
Election Fraud

The mirrors:

Heaven is a realm
Hell exists
Hells real dark
Karma decides bias
Good luck

Seems very odd that both mirror each other. I case that doesn't interest you here are a couple of memes.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
His neck and chest look a bit thicker in your still capture. I agree. Does not look like him at all based on that. Hard to see his ear lobes. That's the kicker.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

cranky, I took this still from near the beginning of the biden orthopedist exit video (00:01) - it looks nothing like Biden?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Guys! Check this out!

I really don’t think it’s been noticed yet and I stumbled on it by trying unsuccessfully to get a meme I made to upload🙄

BRENNAN

That’s odd

Almost like a bad job at photoshopping a leg boot out of the pic......

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I noticed that. And having had all sorts of ankle injuries, one hobbles no matter the age. No crutches, no help, no discernible limp and the 8mm home film quality. If I were to guess, that select means more then we can discern now.

What makes me laugh is the twit is on fire with the boot/dog coms and Joe. So folks rushed here and to their favorite twit to find out what the hell it means - we are both the news and the guides for dumb deep staters and their staff.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Bigger:

Francis Brennan, Trump's campaign director of strategic response, slammed Joe Biden for not speaking to the press as he left church

Brennan posted video of Biden waving to reporters after a journalist asks him to come over and talk, with Brennan saying Biden 'just keeps meandering along'

In the video footage Biden is seeing smiling and waving to reporters as he walks

Biden was leaving church services, but was walking through the cemetery where family members are buried, to his waiting SUV

That quickly got interpreted online as Biden visiting the gravesites of family members, with Brennan slammed on Twitter for being insensitive

I zoomed in on the headstone to the left and it looks like it says

Mary
James
Henry
Gloskey ??????

The link says that he was visiting the cemetery where his son, late wife and daughter are buried.
edit on 29-11-2020 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Now that would be interesting, wouldn't it. Since the first picture was released by the AP, and if it was photo-chopped, then this is explicate evidence that the media is making Biden look like something that he isn't. I mean a lot of us here know that, but this is the kind of evidence that would force other people to rethink the media.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Bigger:

I zoomed in on the headstone to the left and it looks like it says

Mary
James
Henry
Gloskey ??????

Yeh I was wondering about that headstone in front of him. It has weird lighting on it. The sun appears to be behind the stones or Biden walking into it, but that Headstone is lit in the front. I even half azzed wondered if a ghost was passing in front of it. Everyone focused on Brennan maybe it this one we should pay attention to. You got more names out of it than I did. I gotz old eyes though!
Or maybe its all just nothing. Except the pants and knee pad wrapped thing is still bugging me (sigh)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
3 Drops with Trust Wray

I mention this because the fall (literally) of Joe seems to be timed with the statements of the FBI looking into voter fraud.

I know folks are going to rage about Wray being a do nothing deep stater, but why is he still there? DJT fired a bunch of folks, is rearranging and he's still there. Not saying as fact, but it would be hell on earth for the deep staters to realize that Wray wasn't with them at all, and is now actually going after the fraud.

Just worth pondering as the timestamps are coming up on a 3 year delta and match month 11 as well, which, just happens to coincide with our current position AND matches up with the Conjunction/Solstice etc.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Guys! Check this out!

BRENNAN

That’s odd

Looks to me like a urine or colostomy bag. My uncle had one right before he passed, it was a colostomy bag.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Newer picture from November 1.

www.newsweek.com...

Interesting literature he is carrying.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

Guys! Check this out!

BRENNAN

That’s odd

Looks to me like a urine or colostomy bag. My uncle had one right before he passed, it was a colostomy bag.

First thing that stood out to me was it looks like an upside down water bottle/tumbler like thing on his knee. And his torso is too thick. Maybe bullet proof vest?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

That's a totally different day, and picture set. Does Joe go there a lot?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho

originally posted by: NightFlight

Guys! Check this out!

BRENNAN

That’s odd

First thing that stood out to me was it looks like an upside down water bottle/tumbler like thing on his knee. And his torso is too thick. Maybe bullet proof vest?

Yes sir, could very well be a vest. If he is installed, lets hope he continues the legacy he has established in the previous 47 years of not doing a damn thing...

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Are we discussing how Joe is now in a walking boot as reported on FOX?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
@DanScavino with a couple of booms and a flood of water we need to watch.

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join