It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 330
<< 327  328  329    331  332  333 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
A Pandemic of ‘Russian Hacking’

The hyperbolic, evidence-free media reports on the “fresh outbreak” of the Russian-hacking disease seems an obvious attempt by intelligence to handcuff President-elect Joe Biden into a strong anti-Russian posture as he prepares to enter the White House.

Biden might well need to be inoculated against the Russophobe fever.

The Military-Industrial-Congressional-Intelligence-MEDIA-Academia-Think-Tank complex (MICIMATT, for short) needs credible “enemies” to justify unprecedentedly huge expenditures for arms — the more so at a time when it is clearer than ever, that that the money would be far better spent at home. (MEDIA is in all caps because it is the sine-qua-non, the cornerstone to making the MICIMATT enterprise work.)

Catchy new acronym I've never heard.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
To be honest, I think things are currently on hold while they process all these singing birds. While Q says no deals, you just know they have to be wheelin' and dealin' in the back room because there are a lot of powerful people who want to save their skins. I bet they even sent messages to all the players giving them a choice, no chance they would stop with the ex-presidents at the funeral. I bet Trump has them on a clock, and when they don't make the deadline, its curtains.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: awhispersecho

I am begging and praying to be proven wrong.

#metoo

its all in the air and the dice are about to tumble back down again

edit on 20-12-2020 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I can see that. That also implies a few things; arrests have already happened, POTUS has the upper hand, and the “powerful people” know that nothing can stop what is coming.

originally posted by: CAPT PROTON
To be honest, I think things are currently on hold while they process all these singing birds. While Q says no deals, you just know they have to be wheelin' and dealin' in the back room because there are a lot of powerful people who want to save their skins. I bet they even sent messages to all the players giving them a choice, no chance they would stop with the ex-presidents at the funeral. I bet Trump has them on a clock, and when they don't make the deadline, its curtains.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Check out this awesome FORD patriot!

twitter.com...

Just when you thought life would never be kind to you again, the best news ever arrives...Negative for COVID!

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Darkest Hour by SMG4. Following along Churchill's speech about the Darkest hour, I found this and look it features the Mario Brothers and the Punisher. Interesting that we see the same theme across so many different genres.
We are being warned and much of it is centered around Winston Churchill and what he went through before and during the second world war. He tried to warn people about the Storm Clouds Gathering and the threat of the nazis. Trump is doing the same, warning we are in serious danger.
www.google.com... cwvLSlNSlXAkFIozyzJUMipLMpMLj7FCDEp2cLAKMPUsAzGh5kMlzctyo7PSreA8dMyqnKr8oxN4eqTc4rKK7IKfzEKuqDbt4hVMNjX3UQBJuEBlLjFJsmgNbWKq-_l0VM_T1-U1_Q-Wnvtx9T8ugm TYwELomQt3wAAAA&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi7i5Oho93tAhXbW80KHVibCsQQxA0wCnoECA4QCA&biw=1261&bih=852

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CAPT PROTON
I hope you are right and that does make sense. They need to get confessions and information from all the different levels of involvement. It isn't just the big players, the smaller people involved as well. They may have been forced to cooperate because of threats to their families or themselves and hopefully there will be some compassion towards them.

edit on Sun Dec 20 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: tag issue

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
I can see that. That also implies a few things; arrests have already happened, POTUS has the upper hand, and the “powerful people” know that nothing can stop what is coming.

I wish I had your faith that justice is coming. I think that coward, John Roberts, has proven it isn't.

A former judge from Wisconsin has said that the courts have been intimidated by the left. Lawyers, judges, and witnesses have been threatened and harassed, some with death. Some of their families have also been threatened.

There have been refusals by lawyers to represent based not on lack of merit, but due to the attitude of "cancel culture".

It has been suggested that if they take cases related to Trump's challenge of the election results they will pay the price for it. There has even been a suggestion that those involved in litigation related to the election fraud be charged with treason.

The left is destroying what remains of our country. They are surrendering their stones to the rest of the planet for the benefit of everyone but everyday Americans at the expense of everyday Americans. They will resume enriching themselves on our backs when that buffoon takes over.

In my view, within a year they will economically, ideologically, and spiritually destroy us. As I said somewhere in this thread or another, I think our founding documents need to be moved to a safe place NOW.

clarion.causeaction.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Heirophant
Sure we have , probably run by the globalized incorporated secret agencies.
I mean for the real tax paying people of Earth, not that small bunch of elite sponsored controllable outfits that keep us in the dark until the end of times..

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Don’t feel bad. Keeping the faith is hard. Everyone I know thinks I am crazy. Which is ironic; these people are all acknowledging the level of fraud and abuse, and that if Biden or Harris enters the Whitehouse (which they won’t) we will never have an honest election again. And they accept that. That’s what is actually crazy.

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Caled

I wish I had your faith that justice is coming. I think that coward, John Roberts, has proven it isn't.

A former judge from Wisconsin has said that the courts have been intimidated by the left. Lawyers, judges, and witnesses have been threatened and harassed, some with death. Some of their families have also been threatened.

There have been refusals by lawyers to represent based not on lack of merit, but due to the attitude of "cancel culture".

It has been suggested that if they take cases related to Trump's challenge of the election results they will pay the price for it. There has even been a suggestion that those involved in litigation related to the election fraud be charged with treason.

The left is destroying what remains of our country. They are surrendering their stones to the rest of the planet for the benefit of everyone but everyday Americans at the expense of everyday Americans. They will resume enriching themselves on our backs when that buffoon takes over.

In my view, within a year they will economically, ideologically, and spiritually destroy us. As I said somewhere in this thread or another, I think our founding documents need to be moved to a safe place NOW.

clarion.causeaction.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: awhispersecho

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hi Rel & SilverRocket,

WHEN DID SPY GATE REALLY BEGIN?

- POTUSJun 4, 2018: Wow, PS & Page have texts dating back to Dec 2015.
- Catherine Herridge - new details on PS text messages
- PS denies knowing Russia at heart of Steele Dossier before first FISA 2016

POTUS: Only House Intelligence Committee can give conclusive answers
Rep Eric Swalwell = member of the House Intelligence Committee

KU POSTS IN LONDON
- KU784 - 1423 - 3645 : Photos of 6 crossing street / Big Ben in background
- KU1455: London pics. Year determined? [street/surroundings updates]

TATTERSHALL CASTLE
-KU3645: Look closely at the walkway / boat with white, red & blue funnel
Tattershall Castle is a floating bar & restaurant (just across from the Eye).

On May 18, 2015, Hospitality & Catering News reports renovations complete.
TC pub was closed on 1st January ahead of a journey for repairs
Article says it just returned to dock across from the London Eye in Apr 2015.
Walkway added LED lights & funnel painted red, yellow & blue (new colors).
Some yelp reviews confirm the new opening & new paint job.

Hyde Park Winter Wonderland Dates:
2014 - 21 November to 4th January 2015 (old boat colors)
2015 - 20 November to 3rd January 2016 (new boat colors)

If all London photos from the same trip, does this move photos to 2014?
"SpyGate in Full Force" Dec 2015 could mean planning trips to London earlier?

KU1743 : Was the Truth revealed re: FISA/Dossier?
KU1745 : No, the truth was not revealed (yet). FISA didn't have much impact to be honest or there is something missing to it, which reveals the whole truth.

Sources:
@realDonaldTrump
HYDE PARK WINTER WONDERLAND 2014
Hyde Park Winter Wonderland 2015 – 20th Nov 2015 to 3rd Jan 2016
PS Tattershall Castle
Full steam ahead for Tattershall Castle
‘Trump Was Right’: Explosive New FBI Texts Detail Internal Furor Over Handling Of ‘Crossfire Hurricane’ Investigation
QMAP
edit on 20-12-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

The insane things that are going on make me literally question if this is reality.

* Charge people with treason because they want to pursue justice?
* Drug the water supply to make people comply with governmental mandates?
* White Christians are a national security threat?
* Throw open the borders?
* Give our money to everyone but us?
* Redefine partisan disagreement as sedition?
* Statehood for DC making Republicans a permanent minority?
* Widespread, proven election fraud accepted under the guise of the rest of us being delusional?
* Label conservatives as seditious/treasonous?
* Forced vaccinations with a vaccine that many people are negatively reacting to?
* Elderly whites should not get the vaccine because they're racist?
* Suppression of voter ID laws?
* Defund the police?
* Defund ICE?
* Release violent inmates?
* No arrests for school violence (other than shootings)?
* Slavery reparations?
* Amend the Constitution to override the First Amendment with respect to political speech?
* Amnesty for illegals?
* REINSTATE THE IRAN DEAL?
* Institute "green" policies, killing the oil industry, which we still heavily rely on for plastics?
* Stop building the border wall?

This is just a sample of what I remember. I've been briefing a friend daily on the outrageous headlines coming from the left. This is a small fraction of what has been discussed and suggested over the last year.

Those people are out of their f'ing minds.

Yes, I'm questioning reality.
edit on 12/20/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Meanwhile in Antarctica.. Where the Nazis had there best troops fighting in tunnels..

Why is Antarctica shaking like crazy? More than 50,000 earthquakes in 3 months baffle scientists

While enigmatic deep space signals are hitting the surface of the continent, more than 50,000 tremors have rocked Antarctica since the end of August. Such an impressive spike in seismic activity has never been witnessed by scientists.

strangesounds.org... w7Vlv-10

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Isn't it there that a monstrous iceberg is heading for South Georgia?
Oh yes....so it is!

Iceberg

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Yetis bro.
Nazi yetis

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Is this not called: The triangle of death?

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Is this not called: The triangle of death?

Observer, no idea what that means. 🤔

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Breaking on FoxNewbs

Trump campaign takes fight over Penn. election, ballot laws to Supreme Court

Think its gonna happen finally? Maybe...maybe...not?

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
What is known about Pat Cippolone?

A gentleman who was in the Big White House meeting last night claims he is a leaker.

mobile.twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 327  328  329    331  332  333 >>

join