It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 332
<< 329  330  331    333  334  335 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Birx gathered her family for Christmas at her vacation home in Delaware. Another hypocrite.

www.breitbart.com...
edit on 12/20/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: carewemust

That's not good is it?

Rainbows
Jane

Its good that Trump knows of the infiltration.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

DJT: we caught them. We caught them all!

PS... Thread page 331 already. Worst of the series, IMO. So much chit-chat.

edit on 12/20/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: elementalgrove

I like you : )

I echo your sentiment!

Your contributions are always on point, insightful, optimistic and wise.

Cheers Fren

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I just want to say, regarding martial law... what amazes me, when people are talking about it, is that they haven't seemed to notice that we've been in a subtle state of martial law all year. Like... all you need to add is a few troops on the ground with guns, and it'd be more or less the same.

In reality, the "virus" has replaced the soldier. same psychological difference, but blamed on an external threat, rather than an internal one.

So when you put it into those terms, and we consider this the secret war... then I'm pretty sure operations have been happening all year. Just look at the "earthquakes" which don't appear to be earthquakes. We don't know even a tenth of what is really happening, and yet we have suspected a whole damn lot.

I believe the truth is perhaps so damn awful, that to just openly spit it out would be too much for most. "You can't handle the truth!"

Of course, we probably could... and at some point, we might even get to a good percentage of it, but for everyone else, a carefully crafted narrative that makes cohesive sense and doesn't destroy society as a whole is the best option. If they have been working on all this for as long as I think they have, then that narrative will be very well written and water tight.

Trusting in all that though is nerve racking to say the least. But I believe that a person can "feel" the future. That sense of dread just isn't there for me. It doesn't mean I'm not affected by what is going on, and that I'm not furious ashell (especially being in the UK)... but a movie is a rollercoaster, and it is impossible to seperate from the external narrative. This is why they forced face masks on everyone. Ocular invasion. even if all of that is part of the story, I will still rally against it and get frustrated by it, because it is hard to say what level of participation is required to get to the good ending.

Q referred to the movie, and also referred to it as "the game"... thanks for playing...

I find that funny, because in 2001, following the 9/11 attacks, I spent months making a music video called "The Game". I never completed it, but all of the exact same issues that come up now were central to the themes in it. It has always been the big game. But if one of the players has all of the best cards and a full house... (and a Trump card) there can be only one winner. The only important moment is when the hand is played... and you only do that once everyone has put everything they have in the pot. The winner takes it all.

Q the music...

edit on 20-12-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Howdy, Have you Scroledl down gently on RENSE.COM opening page ?

100percentfedup.com...

Or maybe the page above ?

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

C'mon man! I think some are/were trying to fast track to part 33 before ATS goes dark.😆

edit on 20-12-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming

100percentfedup.com...

Something has been puzzling me for years now. The hate for Trump is beyond all reasonable proportion.

What is the cause? That he made the swamp look really bad? That he has been an extremely successful president? What?

It does not make sense that everyone but the average conservative American hates him. He's done a lot for blacks, for Hispanics, for peace, for business. He hasn't done anything bad for us that I'm aware of.

So, what is the problem?

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

He's working against the globalist.

Same as Duterte in the Philippines.

Nationalists are to be slimed to the fullest extent of the globalists media's ability.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

He's working against the globalist.

Same as Duterte in the Philippines.

Nationalists are to be slimed to the fullest extent of the globalists media's ability.

It is incredible to me that this is about raping, robbing, and pillaging the world and consolidating power.

I do fine with a modest pension and a Honda.

They are not only sick. There is no word for them in existence yet. Beyond vile, beyond greedy, beyond corrupt, beyond dishonest.

In daily life we are called upon to tell the truth. They don't know what that is because everything they say is a lie.

When we make the hop to another planet we should be sending them, not astronauts.

link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

C'mon man! I think some are/were trying to fast track to part 33 before ATS goes dark.😆

I see "Q" made a cameo appearance in "Trump, Silent Running"

link   
A great way to start out the new year...

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

100percentfedup.com...

Something has been puzzling me for years now. The hate for Trump is beyond all reasonable proportion.

What is the cause? That he made the swamp look really bad? That he has been an extremely successful president? What?

It does not make sense that everyone but the average conservative American hates him. He's done a lot for blacks, for Hispanics, for peace, for business. He hasn't done anything bad for us that I'm aware of.

So, what is the problem?

I could make it out to be something simple, but sometimes people get religion and the workings of the divine all wrapped around their axles. Let's just say that while not the 'savior' in the biblical sense, he is unknowingly but willfully and directly working against evil in the biblical sense. It's a role that takes a certain mettle and personality and the forces against him are huge. The good news is, he's got lots of support too.

The red dragon of the CCP and its influence is not just a trivial political thing. It's a reflection of things on the 'other side'.

Now back to secular musings.
edit on 20-12-2020 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

100percentfedup.com...

So, what is the problem?

Virtue signalling. The media have spent decades becoming the trusted source of information. They weaponised it, because the threat to them was existential. Despite the cost, they had no choice... and when you think that all the 24hour News channels etc are a CIA operation (and whoever the CIA connects to), and they are the targets of the threat, then you can understand why.

The trusted mainstream media in unison told the world that Trump was a racist and a sexual predator. True or not, the unison of all mainstream media saying this caused the virtue signal society to not stray from that, lest they be branded a racist or worse themselves. You can still see it in people who should no better on twitter. I see it come from many in the UFO field, who are truth seekers, but are so preoccupied with that singular subject, that everything else they perceive as reality still comes from the TV and mainstream. It's really sad.
But on the same account, they also seem to think that "disclosure" from the government is really important, when they haven't made the connection that proof of "other" is a personal experience, and the only one you can trust. They (the others) have been disclosing for years. But belief in the authority get's in their way.

Virtue signalling all the way. Blinded by psychology.
edit on 20-12-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Biden is a pedophile, demented, and has a 47-year record of doing Jack squat.

If that's what it is, the blindness is worse than I thought.

It amazes me that people don't see through it, the virtue-signalling.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Programming. Remember, they have spent a long time keeping people so busy that most are in a survival state of mind. The long form of discourse was slowly and carefully changed to "sound bites" and scanning headlines. No one has time to actually read the words, or look into it for themselves. That was on purpose.

On top of that, they have found a million ways to help people "escape" reality... drugs... games... sex... narcissism... consumerism... threats... science... information overload... ....enough to make people switch off and stop caring.

All of this on purpose. I'll be honest, I don't blame people for it either. We've all been in a very deep psychological operation for generations!! It's only gotten worse with the digital age. The ability to steer the narrative by creating echo chambers, dividing people, diverting conversations away from the real issues and culprits.

It's actually a shock to me that we've come as far as we have from a truth point of view. I honestly thought all was lost.
Thankfully, there were some driven folks who were aware and in a position to actually do something about it.
As elementalgrove pointed out, the insight to weaponise 4chan and their culture to the ends of good was a genius stroke.

But don't be too hard on the general public... they are all victims, and most don't even realise... they still think they are doing the right thing. Their crime is not paying attention, and that too was by design. It's why red pilling and waking people up has been so important.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What is known about Pat Cippolone?

A gentleman who was in the Big White House meeting last night claims he is a leaker.

mobile.twitter.com...

Wonder what he'd leak ?

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

The President made 1 single mistake and that was to openly state in public his - 'Anti Establishment Feelings'- . Imagine for a moment that we were way back in time.back perhaps to the day's of original Cavemen. One small group of thinker personnel, well they gradually learned how to draw a straight line in the soil, imagined how shapes could be created , Something that eventually allowed such a small group to figure out the 3,4,5, thesis ref; a guaranteed square. They noted the stars and the moon , how round they were etc. well they not only became a Private club of whiz kids, but should they require Food etc. all they had to do was wait for a storm. When that started they could visit a person who had stacks of Food etc. Raise their arms at just the right moment and repeat such a few seconds later. They would have convinced the person visited that it was they who had the power to cause Thunder and lightening. Rather than be by hit such, the person would give whatever the said Masters required....

Nowadays that club of knowledge plus the Money to act Big. That is the Establishment and to speak out in public against such .......well that becomes an open invitation to end argument. Just a brief opinion, for the President could have thought more carefully and maybe made a more acceptable joke or two. To throw a Glove is the well known habit of many losers. Why not draw a line in the sand and invite supporters to cross such. ?????

edit on 20-12-2020 by steaming because: spelling mistake as usual.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Just to add to my point... I see things like the following every day... (UK based)

Even those that are kind of switched on, seemingly awake(ish), are still thinking that there isn't an agenda at play... even after everything that has happened this year, they are expecting normal, sensible things to happen. It drives me batty!

People are scared of floating into conspiracy territory, because years of psychological programming has made it socially dangerous to do so. It is a survivalist mentality. I mean, maybe inside they want to go further, but publicly, they still play the stupid game that they have been told to play, when in reality, they're still doing as they are told, even in their descent... responding in the way they are told lest they wander into woo woo land.

If for no other reason, i honestly hope that strange truths and agendas are revealed in coming weeks, so that all these people are given permission to cross the line and really question everything they know. It will be immensely freeing for so many stuck on programmed reality. I'm really excited to see people on mass open their eyes.

I might even cry a little.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
If Jan 5-6 is a "big day", why would there be a million MAGA march scheduled in D.C.? That seems like a bad idea..No?

new topics

top topics

<< 329  330  331    333  334  335 >>

join