It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 327
<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
POTUS tweeted a great UK example of the stupidity of lock down rules with the new tier 4 rules in London!

We don’t want to have lockdowns. The cure cannot be worse than the problem itself! t.co...

Listening to the video in the tweet:

People must stay at home unless they work in construction or manufacturing....

Individuals can only meet 1 person outside their household, in a public space...

(So grandparents can't see grand kids over Christmas basically)

but then...

"Communal worship can continue to take place in Tier 4 areas"!!!!!

So basically; you can't have grandparents round for Christmas but the whole family can meet up in church...
edit on 19-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm not being funny here, but what about strip clubs? Are those still ok to go to?

I ask because I wonder if the UK has the same double standards as the US. Hey I have to ask this as well, Mosques? Are those under the same restrictions as churches?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Q says FISA = Start.
Both acronyms would be pronounced the same?FISA and FYSA.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

The phrase used in the video in the tweet was "communal worship" so, I guess, the same for protestants, catholics, muslims, hari krishnas etc.

Not sure about the strip clubs but from my experience of them in London there would be a lot more members of pariliament home early if they were shut down!

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SilverRocket

FYSA = For Your Situational Awareness?

Interesting...

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Soma was used to have us fall in line..but the cow shi# will awaken us?

I know it's tough and not a lot of fun but..maybe being sober has some benefits..such as clear thinking?

If you need to eat cow patties to see the light..maybe your just not that bright..

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Dec 19th
0 Posts,
25 POTUS tweets; 6 retweets, 11 video tweets, 0 Deletions/Self-retweets/Typos/Corrections,
Total 25

KU V19.89 20201219 to 4953 incl DECODE tools

Most linked posts in the day's decodes:
11x 23,
10x
9x 1,
8x
7x 4, 6, 8, 9,
6x 46,
5x 11, 14,
4x 7, 10, 15, 20, 50, 53, 59, 98,
3x 3, 12, 18, 63, 64, 74, 81, 89, 134, 139, 153, 204, 1419, 1919

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Interesting post-midnight tweet by POTUS at 00:26:49, as ALL CAPS with 3x!!!

GREATEST ELECTION FRAUD IN THE HISTORY OF OUR COUNTRY!!!

1) Timestamp points to #2649

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 6d1065 No.4617146 📁
Jan 5 2019 19:50:25 (EST)
DuJ04KmWwAAOkF1.jpg

How do you outmaneuver the obstructionists?
How do you expose the obstructionists for what they really are?
'ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE'
They are only now figuring it out.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes tweet date of Dec 20th.
Also a 5by5 MIRROR in timestamp.

2) CAPS only gematria gives: 589, 3534, 3069 (simple, english, jewish)

Equivalents:
The lord gets his best warriors out of the highlands of affliction.
I prefer to stay separate and shine a light rather than be enfolded by the darkness.
Contains the intelligence codes for immune recognition and balance.
My mind extends into the past present and future thnx.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

You can find them on logs, too. Patties are for the desperate(teens). The Jedi go into the woods(adults).
edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago2701699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I'm leaning toward the Scavino post being either a comm to those like us or to those part of the plan to signify it's time to start or both. If true then it's brilliant the way it was done. Plus with Trump recently mispronouncing Pfseizer or however you spell it as fisa. Like how the typos are important then so could be mispronunciations.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: SilverRocket

FYSA = For Your Situational Awareness?

Interesting...

edit on 20-12-2020 by SilverRocket because: (no reason given)

(post by Sabrechucker removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Trump Officials Deliver Plan to Split Up Cyber Command, NSA

An end to the “dual hat” arrangement has been debated for years — but the timing raises questions. The plan requires Milley's certification to move ahead.

Trump administration officials at the Pentagon late this week delivered to the Joint Chiefs of Staff a proposal to split up the leadership of the National Security Agency and U.S. Cyber Command. It is the latest push to dramatically reshape defense policy advanced by a handful of key political officials who were installed in acting roles in the Pentagon after Donald Trump lost his re-election bid.

A U.S. official confirmed on Saturday that Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Mark Milley — who along with Acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller must certify that the move meets certain standards laid out by Congress in 2016 — received the proposal in the last few days.

With Miller expected to sign off on the move, the fate of the proposal ultimately falls to Milley, who told Congress in 2019 that the dual-hat leadership structure was working and should be maintained.

Military officials have watched warily as Miller, his chief of staff Kash Patel, and Acting Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence Ezra Cohen-Watnick — all installed since Election Day — have sought significant policy changes with just over a month remaining in office. Recent outgoing administrations have declined to push through major changes during the transition period.

www.defenseone.com...

a reply to: Sabrechucker
Sobriety isn't a good look for you, if you're sober and typing that.
edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago2101699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   
KILLING JOKE - The Death & The Resurrection Show (2003)
KJ Jaz Coleman are all in some deep magick that even Jimmy Page thinks they're over the top and always been way ahead of the public consciousness.

Lyrics: www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Donald Trump warned of the "calm before the storm" on October 5, 2017.
Dec 21, 2020 will be 1174 days or 38 months, 17 days.

30 days later = Jan 20, 2021. Done in 30.?

Luke 22:10 (KJV)

And he said unto them, Behold, when ye are entered into the city, there shall a man meet you, bearing a pitcher of water; follow him into the house where he entereth in.

Matthew 28:20 (NIV)

and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

Matthew 12:32 (NIV)

Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.

Matthew 13:39-40

and the enemy who sows them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels. As the weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the age.

Matthew 24:3

As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”

1 Corinthians 2:6-10

We do, however, speak a message of wisdom among the mature, but not the wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. 7 No, we declare God’s wisdom, a mystery that has been hidden and that God destined for our glory before time began. 8 None of the rulers of this age understood it, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. 9 However, as it is written:

“What no eye has seen,
what no ear has heard,
and what no human mind has conceived”—
the things God has prepared for those who love him—

10 these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit.

1 Corinthians 10:11

These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the culmination of the ages has come.

Ephesians 1:21

far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come.

We enter the House of Aquarius on Dec 21, 2020. Where We Go One We Go All. In The Truman Show, the town's motto is "Unus Pro Omnibus, Omnes Pro Uno", which translates to "One for All and All for One".

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Interesting, Many see a 3113 BC natural time start date, IIRC based on 5.200 years cycles ( some say 3114 and also based on Suirus rising for both ), IMO natural time is a huge small facet of our present timelines harminizing.

originally posted by: brewtiger

72 SECONDS @55true4u
- this is a very cryptic account
- it is also retweeted often by @P0A_Triot23
- with speculation about LUNAR CALENDAR possibly tied to 11.3 recently
- and posts about Julius Caesar crossing the Rubicon
- JC proposed the Julian Calendar, which took effect in 45 BC

What about GREGORIAN vs JULIAN CALENDAR?
- "For any given event during the years from 1901 to 2099 inclusive, its date according to the Julian calendar is 13 days behind its corresponding Gregorian date."

January 6 = Joint Sessions of Congress meet to count electoral votes
January 6 - 13 days = Christmas Eve
January 7 = Day 1 after vote - 13 days = Merry Christmas

Julian calendar
Pence will depart on Jan. 6 for a trip that will include stops in Bahrain, Israel and Poland, according to a government document obtained by NBC News, and remain abroad through Jan. 11.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   
A quasi-portentous anniversary coming up on 18 January.

150 years since German unification under Bismarck.

Wonder if they'll be partying in Berlin, heh.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Oh nooooo! That story you shared immediately made me think 'Twin Towers'!!!!!
*Note to self.....careful what you wish/think about Jane*

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
If you look at sci-fi series or movies and and books to discover that many scripts are literally copies from actual intel by presumably Intel people who work closely with Holywood, and when today's officials and pilots Pentagon and more start talking about UFO's and aliens as of angels and demons within the spiritual realms to me that says that there's plenty of evidence that all in some way must be real or connected in some way.

The great awakening has grown and endangers the powers that doesn't want us to know in a real sense as only by the means of fairytales to close our eyes for the things that are actually real from the beginning of mankind. We were specifically used to create a closed minded world economy to fulfill and build an world empire for those that do know everything.

Ask yourself why is there no base on the moon yet or wasn't there a spaceforce already, we could have been on Mars by now with full operational small economy.

I think because its all about losing control over humanity is the biggest fear for them. If we live amongst our solar system its much harder to for them to have control over us. People will separate from each other if a large colony would live on mars or the moon if there isn't a more powerful faction that can control us.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: angelchemuel
If you look at sci-fi series or movies and and books to discover that many scripts are literally copies from actual intel by presumably Intel people who work closely with Holywood, and when today's officials and pilots Pentagon and more start talking about UFO's and aliens as of angels and demons within the spiritual realms to me that says that there's plenty of evidence that all in some way must be real or connected in some way.

The great awakening has grown and endangers the powers that doesn't want us to know in a real sense as only by the means of fairytales to close our eyes for the things that are actually real from the beginning of mankind. We were specifically used to create a closed minded world economy to fulfill and build an world empire for those that do know everything.

Ask yourself why is there no base on the moon yet or wasn't there a spaceforce already, we could have been on Mars by now with full operational small economy.

I think because its all about losing control over humanity is the biggest fear for them. If we live amongst our solar system its much harder to for them to have control over us. People will separate from each other if a large colony would live on mars or the moon if there isn't a more powerful faction that can control us.

I'm inclined to surmise that 1) we already have a base on Mars and have done for decades 2) we already have a Space Force and have done for decades and 3) some other entity already has a base on the Moon and we were 'politely' warned off ! Hence no more missions after Apollo 17.

new topics

top topics

<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join