It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 333
<< 330  331  332    334  335  336 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I want to point a thing out real quick. When I taught myself how to build PCs (#PCMASTERRACE) I began noticing a cult mentality among Apple/Mac Users. They were always the hipsters with the coffee and stupid sweatshirts. "Whoa man! You like, don't iPhone maaaan?"
They're trash. Every thing about Apple is trash for gaming. These people think they've got the latest tech when they've no idea the whole business strategy of apple is employing cult think, or even what a GPU is yet they think they're superior and smarter than you. I've dealt with it for years and it's extremely annoying. "Maaaaan what's an FPS or a 244Hz monitor...maaaaaan?"

This same exact thing is happening with the media and academic cult reinforcement. The schools teach cult think and the media reinforces it. That's how they've succeeded in getting people to hate Trump.

Decodes and investigation are important, but I think the most important thing about Qthreads across the internet are the effectiveness of keeping people informed about current events.
"You are the news!"
Even if people are silenced on Twitter and Yt these threads are fundamental in keeping people informed. That could and should be number 1 priority, in my opinion.
The power of these threads has hit such levels they have to publicly state martial law isn't going to happen. LMFAO that's how crazy it is. These threads are beating the outlets so badly at their own game they have to post nonsense like this:

I just felt the urge to post that for whatever reason. It may be old news to some but it's new to me and probably many other people. So it's important to connect, I think, to understand it fully.

edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago1408699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

I agree somewhat, but the new Apple M1 chip is an absolute game changer. Going ARM on laptop/desktop computing is really great.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

I agree somewhat, but the new Apple M1 chip is an absolute game changer. Going ARM on laptop/desktop computing is really great.

I edited my post and added Apple is trash for gaming.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
If Jan 5-6 is a "big day", why would there be a million MAGA march scheduled in D.C.? That seems like a bad idea..No?

What if it's meant to be a celebration...rather than just a rally?

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
What Disney Doesn't Want You to Know About Alice in Wonderland | Documentary

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
This is totally disconnected from everything, but it popped in my head before I fell asleep a couple of nights ago...

Numerology has played a part in my research over the last few years, and so I know the numerical value of the numbers almost off by heart at this point...

Anyway, I was thinking about 17 and God.
I was a little amused to realise, that if you add G-O-D together (7) (6) (4)... it equals 17.

Now ain't that a little ol' Quinky-dink.

Right, bed time. Much love to you all.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
I just want to say, regarding martial law... what amazes me, when people are talking about it, is that they haven't seemed to notice that we've been in a subtle state of martial law all year. Like... all you need to add is a few troops on the ground with guns, and it'd be more or less the same.

In reality, the "virus" has replaced the soldier. same psychological difference, but blamed on an external threat, rather than an internal one.

So when you put it into those terms, and we consider this the secret war... then I'm pretty sure operations have been happening all year. Just look at the "earthquakes" which don't appear to be earthquakes. We don't know even a tenth of what is really happening, and yet we have suspected a whole damn lot.

I believe the truth is perhaps so damn awful, that to just openly spit it out would be too much for most. "You can't handle the truth!"

[...]

Today was the first day since a few days after the election that I have felt a little dread. Hearing that a 4.5 hour meeting took place in the Oval Office that seems to have centered on considering all options and that several people in trumps inner circle are talking concession doesn’t exactly scream “there is a plan in place”. I’d be lying if I said that hasn’t made me feel a little yucky today.
edit on Sun Dec 20 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
I want to point a thing out real quick. When I taught myself how to build PCs (#PCMASTERRACE) I began noticing a cult mentality among Apple/Mac Users. They were always the hipsters with the coffee and stupid sweatshirts. "Whoa man! You like, don't iPhone maaaan?"
They're trash. Every thing about Apple is trash for gaming. These people think they've got the latest tech when they've no idea the whole business strategy of apple is employing cult think, or even what a GPU is yet they think they're superior and smarter than you. I've dealt with it for years and it's extremely annoying. "Maaaaan what's an FPS or a 244Hz monitor...maaaaaan?"

This same exact thing is happening with the media and academic cult reinforcement. The schools teach cult think and the media reinforces it. That's how they've succeeded in getting people to hate Trump.

[...]

Apple is a great example here. They have their diehards brainwashed and acting very much like a cult mentality. They assume they are above everyone else, they think they are automatically using the best tech in the world and they can't fathom someone would feel different about their products. They are convinced Apple are leaders when they are always the latest to introduce a technology or idea. Take in camera OIS, it took Apple 5 years after Windows Phone and 3 years after Android to finally put it in their cameras. But the media plays like it's a brand new thing when Apple does it and they people eat up like sheep. It's the same tactic they use when it comes to framing the argument between Dems and conservatives and the people drink it up like sheep as expected.

It works in the exact same way. The media brainwashes people into climate change cults, BLM cults, Covid cults, mask cults, etc and then those people look down on and have disdain for those who feel different. They think they are the smarter ones, the high and might ones, when in fact they are the gullible ones that have gotten played and used.
edit on Sun Dec 20 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Merry Christmas from SO...I just noticed it today.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
fwiw:

https:/ /8kun.top/qresearch/res/12107803.html#q12108004

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
If you are Pro-Trump the MSM considers you a QAnon follower. That's fine....whatever.

If the #1 Enemy of the People (the MSM) doesn't like you, that's a good thing!

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
If Jan 5-6 is a "big day", why would there be a million MAGA march scheduled in D.C.? That seems like a bad idea..No?

President Trump is planning a "big day" on January 6th, and invites every Patriot to come to Washington D.C. on that day.

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Nice to know , "Thank You".

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

One plan for keeping President Trump office has a 50% - 75% chance of succeeding.

electionwiz.com...

I assume there are other, more radical plans ready to go too.

Also, CNN is nervous because Sidney Powell was at the White House again tonight...that's two nights in a row.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

What does DS stand for?

2nd line

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

President Trump is planning a "big day" on January 6th, and invites every Patriot to come to Washington D.C. on that day.

The way its worded , it appears to state he will lose on the 6th.

twitter.com...

Peter Navarro releases 36-page report alleging election fraud 'more than sufficient' to swing victory to Trump washex.am... A great report by Peter. Statistically impossible to have lost the 2020 Election. Big protest in D.C. on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!

Why protest if he expects to win it?
edit on 361231America/ChicagoSun, 20 Dec 2020 21:36:03 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Who's to say the "protest" will not be an outpouring of protest against the deep state (DS) who will have been shown to have lost over Christmas week? A further week for people to acclimatise, to what has been revealed to them, would no doubt lead to a strong feeling to want to be with our, now unified in revulsion, fellow victims?

I would expect the atmosphere to be very similar to the gatherings during the french revolution... "Off with their heads!" mentality?

We should be aware that this will also be a dangerous time, as the people may want to "hunt down the collaborators", much like after WWII. Maybe part of our role is to stop this happening by showing that a quarter of a million indictments means that everyone has already been identified?

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

What does DS stand for?

2nd line

Deep State....assumedly

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Who's to say the "protest" will not be an outpouring of protest against the deep state (DS) who will have been shown to have lost over Christmas week?

I suppose we will find out this week if your view is correct.

We should be aware that this will also be a dangerous time, as the people may want to "hunt down the collaborators"

Are you saying trump is encouraging civilians to go and be put on harms way by attending the protest?

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
fwiw:

https:/ /8kun.top/qresearch/res/12107803.html#q12108004

Well, I didn't make it to bed yet. I came here to post this, but you beat me to it.
Kind of intrigued to know if this is true or not, and if it is, what we are going to see/how it will play out.
Did everyone else here read it?

EDIT (Sounds like this is false... a guy named Freddie) Sorry to say...

Also, this popped up in my twitter. I've not seen it posted here, so thought I'd share. Not sure of the veracity of it. But I thought it was interesting... again... if true. Sounds about right though.

....weird, I edited this post and the thread now seems to be broken.
edit on 20-12-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 330  331  332    334  335  336 >>

join