It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 329
<< 326  327  328    330  331  332 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

F699, your post just gave me a light bulb moment:

Alternate white hat meanings in the Post MAP for [Y], [R], "P", "W":

MilleR = R
MilleY = Y
Kashap Patel = P
Ezra Cohen-Watnick = W

edit on 20-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Highly, highly highly unlikely that Trump is going to declare Martial Law.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

WTF? Does Biden seriously have a Chinese guy dragging him around like Kim Jong Un?

That's what I'm saying! His corporate PR people are either completely stupid or he's CCP. They really think people are blind to China. It's proof positive his whole campaign is corporate controlled. IT MAKES NO SENSE. Even if the dude is American it looks terrible.

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
He's going to have a big rally on Jan 6th just like he has over the last few weeks. He will say he is not conceding the election as he knows he won but that he has no choice but to step aside and let Biden take over. That is it. That is all that will happen. Once that happens we will be told that was part of the plan and he is waiting 4 more years to begin doing what he could have been doing the last 4 years. Sorry guys, this is getting absurd.

In the meantime the suffering we will all endure will make 2020 looks like a freedom party and he is the one who will have ended up allowing it. He is the one who will have ended up at best, not stopping it, and at worst, literally herding us directly toward it. Lin Wood, Powell, their Twitter accounts, their statements, that's the movie we are watching. They are saying things no professional attorneys would come out and say if they ever wanted to practice law again. But like the dumb sheep we are who only care about being entertained, they are keeping us distracted and docile by giving us the entertainment we need. Welcome to the end of our lives.

I am begging and praying to be proven wrong.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Posted this too soon as it's already been covered. Have left it because some additional info!

Interesting tweet found by /qresearch anons... not sure if it's been photo shopped?

Bigger

At time of posting, on /qresearch, there were no tinyeye results! The photo is from the Army/Navy game.

Notice how there are 5 "white hats" between the red beret guy and Milley's flag tip... Eyes On.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Oooh! Thank you for that! Interesting!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

When did she change her name?

Then again, the source is Wikipedia, which is unreliable because it can be edited by anyone.
edit on 12/20/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

There are no Marines in that picture.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Yeah, I'd guess they are midshipmen from the Naval Academy.

Cheers

(post by Creep Thumper removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Thanks for the correction... I've amended "Marines" to "White Hats".

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

If Biden and crew get in, I doubt there will be elections in 2024 that mean much of anything.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
DJT just retweeted another Digital Patriot (CJTRUTH). I highlighted the important points for sharing. Link to source post down below.

Twitter

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Guimontag

I hope CJTruth is not about to be suspended from Twitter, just because President Trump re-tweeted him today. (That has too often been the pattern when it comes to election-related retweets) CJTruth is one Twitter person I have on URL speed-dial, for frequent visiting.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Now we're getting somewhere!

originally posted by: Guimontag
DJT just retweeted another Digital Patriot (CJTRUTH). I highlighted the important points for sharing. Link to source post down below.

Twitter

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah I hope he dodges traitor Jack bans too. I have him and a lot more Digital Patriots on a list I keep on tweetdeck. That way I don't miss anything if Twitter pulls a post down.
AND
He was just retweeted again by DJT

Twitter

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
Ancient Nuclear War--Every Person Needs to Read This If You Haven't Already

But wait, there's more.............................

I have never been one to jump on board of a single author, but in this case, that article could have been authored, by myself... Except, I'm no author...

"Q" would undoubtedly be aware of the information in that link, and even maybe... well ,that for another time.

Another possible reason why ancient timelines may be skewed is because of our linkage to how time is recorded, the planet's rotation time. How many times our sun comes up and down. If, our planetary rotation speed was adjusted, sped up, or slowed down, would directly effect how many years have passed. Especially, if there were no seasons...

Our planetary oxygen content used to be +- 30%, tree's were very large as well as animal life. How did it get there to the present 18%-21%? The introduction of "Seasons" and the yearly die off, or dormancy of oxygen producing tree's. Life would live much longer in a higher oxygen content.

A faster rotation would give you more years given the same amount of time. Instead of a 24 hour day, you have a 18 hour day.. This alone would be enough to confuse "Aging" any item, not even considering excess radioactivity that is present..

Has the Earths rotation, angle, been artificially adjusted? There is evidence that suggests its possibility...

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
OOOOP
BREAKING - Rocket attack on the Green Zone in #Baghdad, C-RAM engaging multiple targets.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

BBcode for thumbnail link in post:

direct URL of image:
files.abovetopsecret.com...
Winston Churchill's famous speech quote "Never Let A Good Crisis Go To Waste." He was looking at a serious situation ,darkest hour and trying to turn dark to light.
Rahm Emanual "You Never Want A Serious Crisis To Go To Waste." A chance to do things that were impossible to do before but now seize the opportunity. This is turning light to dark.
Mirror opposites.
Thank you Resident Lurker! Lol My first uploaded picture.
edit on 20-12-2020 by Thoughtful1 because: Clean up

new topics

top topics

<< 326  327  328    330  331  332 >>

join