It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

8:14:45 PM EST

:13 second clip. (are those the grand kids AGAIN?) Oddly Red.

Kiss of death: These people are sick = get well soon?

Jan 27 2018 20:12:12 (EST)
Q641

Might be the most important tweet ever. Rel, what have you?

Gematria for "Get Well Soon" is fascinating. 1287, 882, 147

Entering Heaven
Banned From Heaven
Picture Heaven

Superior Data
Eight Eight Eight
Accepting Hell Fate
Day Of Reckoning
I Am The Phoenix
Epstein Island

IT IS HAPPENING
WHITE SQUALL

"Magic Square" (For fun, Check my earlier post re: magic squares and ATS)
edit on 29-11-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
lol @ PA LT GOV

mobile.twitter.com...

link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The picture is funny given that Biden is being drowned out by the Red exposure he's getting.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I'm curious if Biden has made ANY comments on MSM regarding the accusations being investigated. I don't watch TV so I have no idea. I think if the rolls were reversed and Trump was being accused of vote tampering he would be screaming from the rooftops of his innocence. Has Biden, or any Dem in office, publicly denied the accusations as absurd?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Guys! Check this out!

I really don’t think it’s been noticed yet and I stumbled on it by trying unsuccessfully to get a meme I made to upload🙄

Click on that pic and then look at the name on the headstone😳🤣🤣

Silly for me to not just post the name since I can’t imbed the pic.

BRENNAN

Interesting....

Zoomed:

What was the date on this one?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

cranky, I think well is the key word.

1) Someone posted a while back about how POTUS had wished a few people well and it ended in their comeuppance.

One example that springs to mind is him saying about Ghislaine Maxwell "I only wish her well".

2) Well with typo making Weli - someone posted this Playing Card link before:

Historically the Weli is first recorded in the early 1850s, when a Bozen card manufacturer inscribed WELLI onto the six of bells. As early as 1855, the Weli was integrated in the Salzburg pattern as the 6 of Bells.[1] The gravestone appearing in many depictions is probably the grave of the Apostle Paul.

In the game of Jaggln, the Six of Bells is usually called the Buggl (Austrian dialect for Buckel, a hump or rounded object, perhaps referring to the shape of the bells).

In the Austrian games of Watten, Bieten, and Perlaggen, the Weli acts as a wild card, something which is illustrated by the depiction of two other suits (Acorns and Hearts) on the card and by its special design (it is the only playing card with a printed name).

"Only playing card with a printed name"... printed name = corporation rather than a physical person.

Didn't someone also reference recently an ACORN that Barack Obama was involved with?

3) Re the redness of the video... red is cabal color language for PUNISH.

4) I'd also note that there is a MIRROR reflection of Biden as he pass through the Glass Door.

5) Lastly, the timestamp 8:14:45 resolves to 22:45... did we conclude that 22 was the trump card?

edit on 29-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
What was the date on this one?

Somewhere around September 6/7, 2020. The news posted it on the 7th, but somehow it was first found in the UK on the 6th.

i.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

How vague a threat. I guess we know why that guy is a LT Governor, and has not ran as Governor. Geeshs, he should look into why PA is having such a mess of the vote more, and watch less of the Sopranos.

Cuomo thought the same about Covid vs Religion.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Vasa, I just noticed that Biden looks like he's just received the BATON in that picture by the Brennan grave. Or is he passing the baton to Brennan?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

From July 2017 but still fascinating.

Dr. Joseph Farrell joins Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt to discuss the fascinating factoids and the pervasive rumors swirling around Antarctica lately, spurred by recent visits to The Ice from high profile figures, including Former Secretary of State John Kerry, Russian Orthodox Patriarch Kirill of Moscow, King Juan Carlos of Spain and Apollo Astronaut Buzz Aldrin.

Farrell reveals a little-known synchronistic connection between Admiral Byrd and the JFK Assassination. Texas Oilman, DH Byrd, a friend of LBJ and owner of the infamous Texas School Book Depository was in fact Admiral Richard Byrd’s cousin. The Admiral even named an Antarctic mountain after him.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

cranky, I think well is the key word.

1) Someone posted a while back about how POTUS had wished a few people well and it ended in their comeuppance.

One example that springs to mind is him saying about Ghislaine Maxwell "I only wish her well".

2) Well with typo making Weli - someone posted this Playing Card link before:

Historically the Weli is first recorded in the early 1850s, when a Bozen card manufacturer inscribed WELLI onto the six of bells. As early as 1855, the Weli was integrated in the Salzburg pattern as the 6 of Bells.[1] The gravestone appearing in many depictions is probably the grave of the Apostle Paul.

In the game of Jaggln, the Six of Bells is usually called the Buggl (Austrian dialect for Buckel, a hump or rounded object, perhaps referring to the shape of the bells).

In the Austrian games of Watten, Bieten, and Perlaggen, the Weli acts as a wild card, something which is illustrated by the depiction of two other suits (Acorns and Hearts) on the card and by its special design (it is the only playing card with a printed name).

"Only playing card with a printed name"... printed name = corporation rather than a physical person.

Didn't someone also reference recently an ACORN that Barack Obama was involved with?

3) Re the redness of the video... red is cabal color language for PUNISH.

I added the appropriate Qdrop to my post above, which fits with your "Achilles Heel" points perfectly. Joe was the weak point it would seem. Well, we all knew that here.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

The three men look like Orion's belt "The three kings" with her standing in the position of Rigel.

Orion is the Hunter (wink-wink) and is son of Poseidon. I believe Poseidon was discussed recently. This also leans towards connections of watch the water and kraken.

Rigel is a blue star (Dem reference) and the name means Left Leg. Her cast/boot is on her left leg.

If Biden is to wear a boot on his right foot, does that make him the right leg of Orion? Is all this new boot/dog comms showing Hunter Biden is about to resurface?

The "right leg" of Orion is Saiph which is Arabic for sword of the giant. In the 17th century (there's that 17 again) it was catalogued as Genu Dextrum Gigantis "right knee of the giant".
edit on 29-11-2020 by SilentWindofDoom because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2020 by SilentWindofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Guys! Check this out!

I really don’t think it’s been noticed yet and I stumbled on it by trying unsuccessfully to get a meme I made to upload🙄

Click on that pic and then look at the name on the headstone😳🤣🤣

Silly for me to not just post the name since I can’t imbed the pic.

BRENNAN

Whats wrapped around Bidens leg? Looks like he has a knee pad on

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I just posted above you about Biden connection to The Right Knee of the Giant. More synchronicity.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
It does make operational sense to turn election security (as well as other things) over to Military & SpecOps.

- no faith in Wray/FBI
- DOJ has hands full with ObamaGate

1) explains Q’s repeated messages about Military the only way.
2) DOD securing servers in Germany (CIA or not).
3) Why FBI/DOJ are not balls deep in 2020 election.
4) Esper gone.
5) Krebs gone.
6) Wray on the clock.
7) Gina on the clock.

Q drops that support..,

Counterinsurgency may be defined as ‘comprehensive civilian and MILitary efforts taken to simultaneously defeat and contain insurgency and address its root causes’.
Q

#4688 (BEFORE the election) -> 80m ???
8. Create non_digital pathway to rig 2020 Presidential election _engage 80 MILlion mail-in-ballot distribution [coordinated as early as April/May] to sidestep election night defeat [no 'concede'] attempt ballot harvest media push 'we don't know how many ballots are left undelivered by postal service' re: legal challenge battleground states _stall_challenge_push division/chaos _CLAS1-99

#4604 -> judge?
Batten down the hatches.
Q

When does MIL INTEL have jurisdiction?
What vested powers does POTUS have re: MIL INTEL vs. ABC agencies re: matters of NAT SEC (HOMELAND)?
Think 'umbrella surv'.
Q

If you know your opponents move, what advantages that does present?
If you have the TRUTH on your side, what advantages does that present?
If you have full control of the US MIL, what advantages does that present?
Q

NAT SEC had to be included for reasons I'm sure you can understand.
Think Green/Red Castle.
Think MIL.
Happy Holidays!
Q

MIL INTEL
FISA
THE WORLD IS WATCHING.
Q

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Nice join on the Achilles Heel point to #641, cranky!

Heel also appears in #3838

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 12fc95 No.8057450 📁
Feb 7 2020 00:04:23 (EST)
Control over the media has kept people in the dark.
Control over the media has kept people at heel (behind).
Control over the media has kept people focused on falsehoods.
Control over the media has kept people in a constant state of fear.
Control over the media has divided our Republic into segments:
>Race
>Religion
>Class
>Political Affiliation
>Gender
[weaponized]
When a citizenry is divided they have no 'collective' power.
When a citizenry has no 'collective' power they can no longer control the levers that govern them [levers of control].
[illusion of democracy]
Q

There are also 8 posts containing WHEEL:

I noticed that WHEELS UP could be read, phonetically, as W HEALS UP.

edit on 29-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join