It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 326
<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Dan Scavino on FB

'For your situational awareness ---President Trump will not be conceding.'

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I've heard it described, recently, as celebrating the victory of Light over Darkness.

Yup. Celebration of a big 'ol miracle. The lamp oil lasted longer than it should have.
www.chabad.org...

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

There’s worse labels than racist. Like communist, for example.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I've no idea but I saved it because it could be important later. I guess we should just be lucky he's not Russian.

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Look at that dude's room behind him. I'll trust any one with a room like that. I bet he paces back and forth chain-smoking cigarettes and mumbling to himself. THEY'RE ALWAYS RIGHT!

edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago1110699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

There’s worse labels than racist. Like communist, for example.

I find this funny since we are dealing with Trotskyists. Don't believe me, just go look at what they are doing and who made those plans famous.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Why are they emphasizing the severe vaccine reactions instead of sweeping them under the rug?

Trust the plan.

Or something.

I guess.

It's a great plan, historic plan, we've got a lot of great people working on this plan. In fact, just the other day I was talking to my friend phage on the phone and he said to me 'you know what, that Q plan is a great plan.' This plan is going to have huge benefits to Black and Latino communities. This plan is, quite frankly, the greatest thing since sliced bread and is going to be huge for America and the rest of the world.

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

No. Sorry.

Ah.

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

originally posted by: doobydoll

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: doobydoll

So this is once again another case of the media getting out over their skis and reporting some sensational bullcrap that turns out to be completely taken out of context? All to make the Trump admin look bad?

What made me stop and think is that Dems haven't ran crying to their mummy-media this time over the shut down of the security briefings for 2 weeks.
Dems have been raging over Trump every God-given day since he was elected, and the press would waste no time in spinning his every word and deed into something evil. Every day. For years. Relentless.

Not today though.

I expected the usual 'Trump admin refuses to brief incoming admin' and 'Biden transition team banished from briefings' or 'Trump admin refuse to co-operate' - etc, etc.

I certainly was unprepared for 'Both sides agree to pause for 2 weeks'.

The media is thoroughly confusing on other fronts, too...

In addition to the fainting nurse vaccination story, there is this one now, too:

www.nbcnews.com... aHP1lKMoVkmTInHoCBWMZ8ItqOqQ

Why are they emphasizing the severe vaccine reactions instead of sweeping them under the rug?

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Is the media really getting and showing the full story? 1 or 2 bad reactions have been released from so many thousand of injections so far. For anyone that does have a bad reaction, it could just be filed under one of those rare events and carry on with the mass vaccination program. What are the actual chances of adverse events? How does this compare the bodies own immune system in dealing with the flu?

From some reports, the second shot is going to be worst for more people.

I think the imperative for most of the world to get a shot presents opportunities for all sorts of nasty monkey business if you're into that sort of thing. Running to market with a legitimate vaccine or a placebo throws a monkey wrench into that monkey business if that is how this is all actually playing out. Naturally the compromised media would resist it, if they're doing their job.

On the other hand, I think there's a reason they test these things for years before bringing them to market. I think anyone lining up for this vaccination should have their head examined. If it were something like Rabies (99%+ mortality in humans) that would be different. This, the benefits don't outweigh the risk at all. Of course, when you factor in the risk of dying from exposure or starvation as an indirect result of being refused services or employment for refusing the vaccine, I suppose that changes the cost benefit analysis a bit.

To answer your question directly bradychick, we don't know what the damage might be. It could be perfectly safe for all, we don't know. It could have a 100% sterility or mortality rate in ten years, we don't know. There's a reason why they study these things for years.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Troy, there are 4 Posts with Situational Awareness in!

May be worth a read... in particular #2381 where an APOSTROPHE has just caught my eye!

Excerpt, as it's a long post:

How do you ensure those prosecuted [non military] would receive an impartial judgement based on the RULE OF LAW?
Think Federal Judge rulings [obstruction] [POTUS’ granted CONSTITUTIONAL authority].
How do you ensure 'appeals' to the U.S. Supreme Court are evaluated impartially > based on the RULE OF LAW?
Think Justice K (5 to 4).
Military Law v Criminal Law
“Enemy Combatant”

Does [POTUS’ granted CONSTITUTIONAL authority] apply to:
a) His authority over the Marines?
b) CONSTITUTIONAL authority that he has given to the Marines re Military Tribunals?

The Apostophe should be interpreted as "his"; giving:

[HIS granted CONSTITUTIONAL authority] which implies the answer is (b)?

This appears to be important in that you would not want the compromised Supreme Court to be able to overturn any Military Tribunal decision?

edit on 19-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Caled has been dark for 12 hours. Caled has been known to go dark when he gets really bored waiting for the party to start.

Although once it starts, I will probably change my mind. LOL.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
Thankyou for those profiles of Jackson, Churchill, and Lincoln. I'm hoping President Trump is about to let the inner U.S. General George Patton rise to the surface too.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Troy, there are 4 Posts with Situational Awareness in!

May be worth a read...

I found this definition of SA quite interesting. There's more to it than I thought.

Situational awareness or situation awareness (SA) is the perception of environmental elements and events with respect to time or space, the comprehension of their meaning, and the projection of their status after some variable has changed, such as time, or some other variable, such as a predetermined event.

It is also a field of study concerned with understanding of the environment critical to decision-makers in complex, dynamic areas from aviation, air traffic control, ship navigation, power plant operations, military command and control, and emergency services such as fire fighting and policing; to more ordinary but nevertheless complex tasks such as driving an automobile or riding a bicycle.

Situation awareness involves being aware of what is happening in the vicinity to understand how information, events, and one's own actions will impact goals and objectives, both immediately and in the near future. One with an adept sense of situation awareness generally has a high degree of knowledge with respect to inputs and outputs of a system, an innate "feel" for situations, people, and events that play out because of variables the subject can control. Lacking or inadequate situation awareness has been identified as one of the primary factors in accidents attributed to human error.[1] Thus, situation awareness is especially important in work domains where the information flow can be quite high and poor decisions may lead to serious consequences (such as piloting an airplane, functioning as a soldier, or treating critically ill or injured patients).

As outlined below, three facets of SA have been in focus in research, namely SA States, SA Systems, and SA processes. SA States refers to the actual awareness of the situation. SA Systems refers to the distribution of SA in teams and between objects in the environment, and to the exchange of SA between system parts. SA Processes refers to the updating of SA States, and what guides the moment-to-moment change of SA.[2]

Having complete, accurate and up-to-the-minute SA is essential where technological and situational complexity on the human decision-maker are a concern. Situation awareness has been recognized as a critical, yet often elusive, foundation for successful decision-making across a broad range of complex and dynamic systems, including aviation, air traffic control, ship navigation,[3] health care,[4] emergency response and military command and control operations,[5] and offshore oil and nuclear power plant management.[6]
History

Although the term itself is fairly recent, the concept has roots in the history of military theory—it is recognizable in Sun Tzu's The Art of War, for instance. The term itself, can be traced also to World War I, where it was recognized as a crucial component for crews in military aircraft.[7]

.....more here.
edit on 19-12-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Dan Scavino on FB

'For your situational awareness ---President Trump will not be conceding.'

URL not working for me.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

"Going Forward in Order to Look Back." ?

Have a listen to this analysis...💣💥

Chris Miller was key and Trump's man of "courage and wisdom." He saved the republic in total secrecy. And it was the serene Mike Pence--the Religious Terminator--whose strength gave Miller strength to do what was necessary...according to Thomas Wictor.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

QoS, could a number of other mentions of SA in the Post Map therefore actually reference Situational Awareness instead of Saudi Arabia?

298 posts with SA in

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

You're reading my mind. I was just about to search the posts with SA. (I miss QMap.)

ETA - Other sites are just too clunky to use for narrow searches.

edit on 19-12-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Christopher Miller's words to VP Mike Pence (the vidclip) are all over social media today, but the video you shared provides critical CONTEXT. Now I understand why so many people are buzzing over those 42 seconds of off-script statements by Miller. Thank-you ETMN!

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Nice video. I got a kick out of the end.

originally posted by: carewemust
Christopher Miller's words to VP Mike Pence (the vidclip) are all over social media today, but the video you shared provides critical CONTEXT. Now I understand why so many people are buzzing over those 42 seconds of off-script statements by Miller. Thank-you ETMN!

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

Look at that dude's room behind him. I'll trust any one with a room like that. I bet he paces back and forth chain-smoking cigarettes and mumbling to himself. THEY'RE ALWAYS RIGHT!

Yep, I noticed. Those types are seldom understood.

BTW, your GIF, that Nic Cage movie was awesome! (For me anyways) Before his life went to hell and became DVD Cage.

Situational Awareness...

0311Warrior post:

Can you feel it in the Air?

Stating Again:
ALL of Q DROPS for FEB THRU APR must be analyzed.
3047 through 3311 + others will provide clarity.
Situational Awareness is KEY!

DARPA reveals ASTARTE multi-domain ‘common operational’ system

ASTARTE will not only provide a continuously updating, real-time, four-dimensional (space and time) moving picture of the battlespace for friendly forces but will also use its sensor network to detect and map adversary locations, increasing situational awareness within A2/AD environments.

NETSCOUT Cyber Threat Horizon — A global cybersecurity situational awareness platform that provides organizations with highly contextualized visibility into ‘over the horizon’ threat activity on the landscape. Built and operated by the NETSCOUT Threat Intelligence Team.

Q1448

Jun 10 2018 23:27:44 (EST)
FF weather alert (WW).
Stay vigilant and maintain situational awareness.
Q

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled
This "Fight for Trump" video is nice too: twitter.com...

Useful for firing up Patriots ahead of the huge January 6th day of action, the President alludes to here: twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Based on this CTH article, the ESPIONAGE referred to in the video you shared, makes the most sense. Spying doesn't have to involve taking anything...except information.

Why would any foreign actor go through all the trouble to rob a bank and yet take nothing?…

This is the metaphor for U.S. officials noticing the backdoor to our national cyber-network was found wide open, and yet not a single organization attached to the SolarWind’s Orion network points to any negative impact other than the existence itself of the originating malware. It just doesn’t add up.

Keep in mind… this “malware” has been in place since May and only recently identified.

DNI John Ratcliffe announced there was “foreign interference” in the election, and while citing Russia, China and Iran the DNI said the report on election security would be delayed.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo points to Russia as the source of the SolarWinds’ intrusion; but there is no specific evidence outlined.

Today, following a briefing on the issues President Trump noted it could be Russia, but it could also be China.
Source: theconservativetreehouse.com...

If the INFILTRATION of the systems was only to SPY, that explains why General Flynn says there are countries who have intelligence proving the U.S. election was RIGGED for Joe Biden.

new topics

top topics

<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join