It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 324
<< 321  322  323    325  326  327 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

At what point do we realise this is just an exercise in control, angelchemuel?

I have a niece in London and usually work there... my brother was due to get my niece out just before tier 4 was announced - here's hoping!

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Anybody know if they discussed pwning vehicles in the Vault 7 releases or anything the Shadow Brokers dropped?

As of October 2014 the CIA was also looking at infecting the vehicle control systems used by modern cars and trucks. The purpose of such control is not specified, but it would permit the CIA to engage in nearly undetectable assassinations.

WL

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Maybe we should ask Michael Hastings, or would that be too soon?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: purplemer

Maybe we should ask Michael Hastings, or would that be too soon?

Its brutal how many have fallen in this Silent war and it saddens me that most are unknown for what they have done.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yup. These new luxury cars are ripe to be exploited. This is not the first time we’ve seen something like this.

Michael Hastings immediately comes to mind.

Anybody know if they discussed pwning vehicles in the Vault 7 releases or anything the Shadow Brokers dropped?

No idea, but they can steal a Tesla in 30 seconds. Worst part about it is that you'd never hear it drive away 😂

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming

alphanewsmn.com...

Their is a video on such

Keeping the church in mind
COVID-19 Vaccines: What You Need to Know
Focus on the family, the mainstream Christians resource, has endorsed the covid-19 vaccine. They trust their two medical experts.

They say not to worry about having your DNA altered. And the bit about aborted fetus used in the vaccine is no big deal just an unfortunate part of progress. They provide a list of vaccines that don’t use fetal tissue. So yay, “Christian Vaccines” to go with your “Christian Rock Music”

Dark souls and agendas are in the Protestant church as well.

edit on 19-12-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: angelchemuel

At what point do we realise this is just an exercise in control, angelchemuel?

I have a niece in London and usually work there... my brother was due to get my niece out just before tier 4 was announced - here's hoping!

This picture I made for the 2012 olympics becomes more relevant by the day....

Actually, just looking back at my old pics... from the Olympics... I noticed this one...

Look at the clock... 8:20... or if it is p.m. it's 20:20... and London is flooded.

This video seemed very significant (to me) in 2012... and now, as we're actually in the year it pinpoints... "We'll never be afraid again".
edit on 19-12-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
DID YOU GET YOUR YET time running out

Merry Christmas Anons,

I posted today, that I received this Christmas gift from a Q friend today. It’s a Q coin with .999% pure silver. Amazing quality. Another Anon found it was produced by Intaglio Mint today, see pics. I told my friend that anons were loving the coin.

He told me he looked around everywhere and could only find this rare specimen.

He purchased it from Amazon and it was limited edition and order, he paid $79 for it. Just in case you are interested.

I’m so grateful for all my patriot friends and anons, and what a great gift.

In case anyone wants to get one check it out. Intaglio Mint produced the Q coin and this is what they posted about the coin:

intagliomint.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

NO, the Jesuits have carried out what you suggest. So far 2 Priests have spoken about the reason for such a mRNA infection
The intended / pre planned ordeal of the NWO cum RESET 19, has been gradually drifting for over a century.

Also the POTUS was / has been denied all official request via the Justicial sytems, simply because they also know the Facts, But know that if they Dared to vote in Favour of Truth, then Biden would be openly denied the inaugregation process and that would ignite the most Violent incidence America has ever known , all Independence fights / wars considered. One brief way to more understand reality is to Note the said First ever Democratic Election in Egypt. Note who was said to then be the Winner and note how one year later ex Army Officer - ISIS - overthrew the Elected and set up a more acceptable Government. Figure out why he did that. There's a stack of reasons Reasons that are at present storming the USA . God forbid America should break into a massive civil war, for that be the time when Europe follows suit and the Western world would unknowingly be shunted back to apparent Peace by Tow outside Governments. I am saying no more, but dig around and think a bit more carefully. This present problem Could start the said 'Worse war this planet has ever witnessed', that by the way is a quote from a Man back on December 31st 1999. Have a nice weekend now.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Yes I'm replying to myself since this story came up. What's with Yahoo and the weird stories?

In recent years, the U.S. law enforcement and intelligence communities have identified domestic threats linked to a variety of ideologies and movements, ranging from the “boogaloo bois” to conspiracy theorists. But a recent internal government report obtained by Yahoo News adds what may be the most surprising addition to the list of threats: an obscure satanic cult.

A special analysis report authored by the National Counterterrorism Center, the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security focuses on a neo-Nazi-influenced satanic group called the Order of Nine Angles, which the intelligence community believes is making inroads among white supremacists. Nine Angles “is a largely decentralized group that advocates a violent extremist interpretation of Satanism,” the document says. “Satanism is a religion with multiple variants, most of which are not violent extremist.”

The Order of Nine Angles, which originated in the U.K., came to public attention in the U.S. earlier this year when Ethan Melzer, an Army private, was charged in a violent plot aimed at his own unit. Melzer allegedly shared details of his unit with the Order of Nine Angles.

There is a hyperlink in the story I reposted it here: DOJ

The key parts that got me was that Yahoo used a guy named Mike German who is a former FBI agent, and is a fellow at the Brennan Center for Justice's Liberty and National Security Program.

Yahoo goes on to make a weird statement through their analyst Geoffrey Stone:

“To what extent does there have to be an international connection in order for these agencies to have jurisdiction?” Stone asked, noting that social media makes it easy to see links between international and domestic groups.

“Nazis in the U.S. are an interstate organization, no question about that. The question is whether they’re international,” he added.

So does a satanic cult count as an international terrorist organization?

The Order of Nine Angles was founded in the 1970s in the U.K., according to the counterterrorism center report and other public accounts, and it has been linked to white supremacists and neo-Nazi ideology.

Yet there is little reliable information about the group, and even the authors of the report seemed confused on the extent of its influence. “We lack reliable reporting on the number of O9A adherents, the extent of the group’s international presence, and whether it has a defined leadership structure,” the report says.

So yesterday it was all about "Incel" and to day it's all about the Order of the Nine Angles. What will tomorrow be about, the Galactic Federation? It's interesting that in todays fear blog from Yahoo that both domestic terrorism and brennan pop up (I say brennan with a lower case due to in not being specifically about John Brennan)

I swear tomorrow doesn't look good, again I hope there is no "False Flag" event, since we are seeing some creepy heads up going around.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
BIBLICAL
What a timeline

edit on 12192020 by MetalThunder because: THIS IS JUST A REMINDER ... See avatar and sig ... That's my post

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: carewemust

Barr doesn’t work there anymore.

Last day is December 23rd.
www.cnbc.com...
The 24th and 25th are Federal holidays.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: MetalThunder

Did you know that the engineers from the movie Prometheus could be actually real?

Take a good look at this and decide .. [NASA Cassini mission photograph]

As I think to have discovered is that they use sometimes luminous and cloaked sphered transports.
Those spheres can light up like bright stars but also completely disappear or cloak as you will.

The Engineers from the movie

Much more have I ...

That really wouldn't be surprising. The whole movie had a very weird feel to it.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming

alphanewsmn.com...

Their is a video on such

Thanks for that link. It's like everything we know that we've been born to trust, obey, respect since birth up until the last 3-4 years for some of us, the mild enlightened one's, has been weaponized. From science, cultural, politics, spiritual, religion, moral values & beliefs have been turned upside down & inside out and horribly perverted where the younger generation are being forced into an identity crisis. The Country, the world has become an institutionalized mental prison for which there seems to be no escape or at least that's what they want us to believe. It's like they're attempting to create a world of absolute total control of humanity through severing the human spirit of communication, common sense, and rational thinking while offering a reset of you'll own nothing (including your own body) and you will be happy. Reminds me of the movie "The Giver" where the people live in an artificial world and forced to take an injection everyday that removes all emotions and all memory of the "real" world and everyone is happy...which that word & emotion had been removed.

Weird, I was just thinking of that Escape from NY movie just 2 days ago. I think some of our thoughts here criss-cross in upper realm dimensions of consciousness which have no borders, nor restrictions.

Amazing Polly latest video...excerpt, "is the vaccine a Soma Holiday which will help us to be "happy" about owning nothing while we go through the Great Reset?

Soma is what they used to create their compliant public in the dystopian novel "Brave New World."

soma (n.)
name of an intoxicant used in ancient Vedic ritual, prepared from the juice of some East Indian plant, 1785, from Sanskrit soma, from PIE *seu- "juice," from root *seue- (2) "to take liquid" (see sup (v.2)). In "Brave New World" (1932), the name of a state-dispensed narcotic producing euphoria and hallucination.

Immortal Soma:
"Thou callest forth the out spun thread" - Rig Veda 9-22-7.

The Sacred Mushroom: Key to the Door of Eternity

edit on 19-12-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: 🍄

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

That really wouldn't be surprising. The whole movie had a very weird feel to it.

Which fungus? This one?

Ophiocordyceps unilateralis is an insect-pathogenic fungus, discovered by the British naturalist Alfred Russel Wallace in 1859, and currently found predominantly in tropical forest ecosystems. O. unilateralis infects ants of the tribe Camponotini, with the full pathogenesis being characterized by alteration of the behavioral patterns of the infected ant. Infected hosts leave their canopy nests and foraging trails for the forest floor, an area with a temperature and humidity suitable for fungal growth; they then use their mandibles to attach themselves to a major vein on the underside of a leaf, where the host remains after its eventual death. The process leading to mortality takes 4–10 days, and includes a reproductive stage where fruiting bodies grow from the ant's head, rupturing to release the fungus's spores. O. unilateralis is, in turn, also susceptible to fungal infection itself, an occurrence that can limit its impact on ant populations, which has otherwise been known to devastate ant colonies.

Ophiocordyceps unilateralis and related species are known to engage in an active secondary metabolism, among other reasons, for the production of substances active as antibacterial agents that protect the fungus-host ecosystem against further pathogenesis during fungal reproduction. Because of this secondary metabolism, an interest in the species has been taken by natural products chemists, with corresponding discovery of small molecule agents (e.g. of the polyketide family) of potential interest for use as human immunomodulatory, anti-infective, and anticancer agents.

Great just when you thought the covid was the worstest thing ever... Zombie Fungus!

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

DAY 4: Oh, what a year it has been! Enjoy this snapshot as we look back at some of our most memorable moments of #2020.

twitter.com...

USNS Comfort to leave NYC harbor soon after assisting in coronavirus relief

The Naval hospital ship USNS Comfort is discharging or transferring its remaining coronavirus patients before leaving New York City's harbor.

The Comfort and its sister ship, the Mercy, were deployed in late March to New York and California, respectively, to support efforts to combat the pandemic.

www.foxnews.com...

[PORTLAND, Ore. — The USNS Mercy sailed into Portland on Tuesday.

The Navy hospital ship is now docked in the Rose City for scheduled maintenance.

The Mercy was recently in Los Angeles providing relief for coronavirus patients. It left in mid-May.

The ship is expected to be docked in Portland for the next several months.

katu.com...

PORTLAND CURIOSITY

Portland OKs "After School Satan" for elementary kids

PORTLAND, Ore. - The Portland chapter of The Satanic Temple has succeeded in its efforts to bring an after-school program called “After School Satan” to a Portland elementary school.

The Oregonian/OregonLive reports the organization has been approved to begin a program on Oct. 19 at Sacramento Elementary School.

Finn Rezz, one of the group’s leaders, says their program focuses “on science and rational thinking,” and it will promote “benevolence and empathy for everybody.”

www.cbsnews.com...

Oregon UFO Sightings
UFO Portland Sightings

edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago0707699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Breaking the Mushroom Code

MYCOLATRY IN MESOAMERICA

Mycolatry: is a term used to describe the study of Mushroom Worship; specifically, worship of the entheogenic mushroom species in proto and prehistory as a means for communicating in grave circumstances with the Almighty Powers (Wasson, 1980 p.XIV).

Wasson, the author of The Wondrous Mushroom: Mycolatry in Mesoamerica (1980), and Soma: Divine Mushroom of Immortality (1968, 1971), proposed the idea that the pursuit of immortality by the ancients, revolved around the covert ingestion of the hallucinogenic Amanita muscaria mushroom. Wasson identified this mushroom as the enigmatic Soma sacrament of the Rig Veda. We do not actually know what plant the original Soma was, but it was the focal point of Vedic religion, and that drinking Soma produces immortality, and that the gods drank Soma to make them immortal. If Wasson's identification of Soma is correct, than there should be evidence for the Amanita muscaria mushroom's religious role in other regions of the world where the migrating Indo-European people settled.

"These unique plants [mushrooms] in fact, may have played a significant role in human evolution, both physically, in offering selective advantages such as strength, endurance, and improved visual acuity, and due to their marked effects on cognition, which probably lent important stimulus to the emergence of the human capacity for abstract reasoning, symbolic thought, and language, as well as stimulating the religious capacities that distinguish our species" (Shamanism: Encyclopedia of World Beliefs, Practices, and Culture, Volume 1edited by Mariko Namba Walter, Eva Jane Neumann Fridman) (Dobkin de Rios 1984; Devereux 1997; McKenna 1992).

mushroomstone.com...

One of those things you just have to experience it to know the truth. Too many people start eating those for breakfast and the lizards are totally screwed. Here we all thought the Mario movie was cinematic trash when it's actually cinematic brilliance.

It's really weird that you brought up Soma and the vaccines and mushrooms. I hadn't read your post and just finished watching the Super Mario Bros. Movie then came on here to post without reading anything. I go through these cycles where I focus on current events then for some reason go back to the more "spiritual" things—don't really understand it.

CHECK THIS OUT:

Super Mario Bros. (also known as Super Mario Bros.: The Movie) is a 1993 adventure comedy film loosely based on the Mario video game series by Nintendo. The film was directed by the husband-and-wife team of Rocky Morton and Annabel Jankel, written by Parker Bennett, Terry Runté and Ed Solomon and distributed by Walt Disney Pictures through Hollywood Pictures. Its story follows the Mario brothers (Bob Hoskins and John Leguizamo) in their quest to rescue Princess Daisy (Samantha Mathis) from a dystopic parallel universe ruled by the ruthless President Koopa (Dennis Hopper).

Given free creative license by Nintendo, the screenwriters envisioned the film as a subversive comedy with a "weird and dark" tone similar to Ghostbusters (1984) and The Wizard of Oz (1939). The setting was primarily inspired by the Nintendo game Super Mario World (1990), with other elements drawn from fairy tales and contemporary American culture. The production innovated and introduced many filmmaking techniques now considered pivotal in the transition from practical to digital visual effects, including the use of Autodesk Flame.
en.wikipedia.org...(film)
edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago0507699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

It's really weird that you brought up Soma and the vaccines and mushrooms. I hadn't read your post and just finished watching the Super Mario Bros. Movie then came on here to post without reading anything. I go through these cycles where I focus on current events then for some reason go back to the more "spiritual" things—don't really understand it.

Tell me about it. 🤔 Strange days, happens now and then. I hadn't read your post either before I posted mine. When I seen that mushroom looking statue; I'm like wut, no way!

Moar...
From the Whitmer castle of lunacy magick mushrooms...

US professor: ‘Psychoactive pill’ should be covertly administered to ensure lockdown compliance

Chemical 'moral enhancement' substances could help people 'reason about what the right thing to do is,' argued Professor Parker Crutchfield.

MICHIGAN, August 13, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) – In an article so shocking it at first reads like satire, an ethics professor at Western Michigan University advocated for the promotion of psychoactive “morality pills” in order to alter the behavior of those skeptical of lockdown regulations, suggesting that such drugs could be made compulsory or administered secretly via the water supply.

Talk about watch the water. Damn!

Supposedly, "Manna" was actually Soma which enabled the Apostles to speak to God. According to some Israeli researchers, Moses was high on soma. Maybe after we all get the vax we'll start interacting with Alien gods like Prometheus or block us completely and become docile obedient sheep, managed like cattle and fed to the lizards.

These bastards are planning their next Op on us all...perhaps the von Braun prophecy/conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Tell me about it. 🤔 Strange days, happens now and then. I hadn't read your post either before I posted mine. When I seen that mushroom looking statue; I'm like wut, no way!

Moar...
From the Whitmer castle of lunacy magick mushrooms...

US professor: ‘Psychoactive pill’ should be covertly administered to ensure lockdown compliance

Chemical 'moral enhancement' substances could help people 'reason about what the right thing to do is,' argued Professor Parker Crutchfield.

MICHIGAN, August 13, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) – In an article so shocking it at first reads like satire, an ethics professor at Western Michigan University advocated for the promotion of psychoactive “morality pills” in order to alter the behavior of those skeptical of lockdown regulations, suggesting that such drugs could be made compulsory or administered secretly via the water supply.

Talk about watch the water. Damn!

Supposedly, "Manna" was actually Soma which enabled the Apostles to speak to God. According to some Israeli researchers, Moses was high on soma. Maybe after we all get the vax we'll start interacting with Alien gods like Prometheus or block us completely and become docile obedient sheep, managed like cattle and fed to the lizards.

These bastards are planning their next Op on us all...perhaps the von Braun prophecy/conspiracy.

suggests that the meat, or flesh, was given first that same evening. The manna (bread) came the following morning. The order of events--or at least the order in which it is stated--tells us that Christ's first coming was the manifestation of the flesh being given to Israel. If He was the Bread from heaven, He was also the Flesh from Heaven. For this reason, in His first coming, He came in human flesh.

godskingdom.org...

Guess what comes up in the morning on cow #? Farmers will feed their cows salt blocks to prevent teenagers from coming in the pasture and disturbing the bovine.

The lizards don't want us to know how easy it is to contact god, hence the draconian laws against it.
edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago2508699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Yeah...they pretty much engineer that impossible. On an impact, they have a airbag igniter on the battery, so any impact thats sets airbags, blows the positive cable off the battery, on top of that, audi has a module fir the fuel pump and the airbag module sends a signal to shut it off also. Also i assume its a newer audi, which has direct injection, which uses less fuel, but at a higher pressure, which is run off the camshafts, so when the engine stops, no fuel pressure at the engine.
reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

new topics

top topics

<< 321  322  323    325  326  327 >>

join