It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 325
<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I have no idea, but I know some of the reactions wont be pleasant. I noticed Boris looked very uncomfortable this afternoon almost like somebody is pushing him to this and not his choice. But what do I know?

Hope your brother got his daughter out in time.

I had an ex-military friend who told me many years ago to look to the motorway 'ring roads' around our major cities like the M25. He told me that there are various overhead bridges that have 'detonators' in them and said bridges have marks on them. He said he was part of a team that went round at night putting them in when normal construction was set home at night. I have no idea whether it was tall tales....but the idea is quite plausible.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

COMMENTS

Did the just admit we're not alone???

I'm pretty sure modern astronomy has discarded this idea. There's no evidence Venus' climate was ever remotely Earth-like.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Isn't it extremely rare for a vehicle to "burst into flames" upon impact. I remember reading or watching something that proved it's damn near impossible, unlike in the movies, for this to happen.

But, nevertheless, where to start!?

Yes, that's always been my assumption for any 21st century general public car; especially an Audi.

originally posted by: neomaximus10
Yeah...they pretty much engineer that impossible. On an impact, they have a airbag igniter on the battery, so any impact thats sets airbags, blows the positive cable off the battery, on top of that, audi has a module fir the fuel pump and the airbag module sends a signal to shut it off also. Also i assume its a newer audi, which has direct injection, which uses less fuel, but at a higher pressure, which is run off the camshafts, so when the engine stops, no fuel pressure at the engine.
reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Highly unlikely though not impossible. Anyway, seems most likely this fella was murdered, just because of who he is, er, was.

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Too easy.

Is that an actual photo of the guy's car? An accidental fire seems highly unlikely in the cockpit of a vehicle, most would be in the engine compartment I would think.
edit on 19-12-2020 by TheBadCabbie because: because

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

The Missing Pieces

edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago3609699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

ETMN, re: this link excerpt:

Devon was the co-founder of private equity firm P-Squared Management Enterprises, worked at Bridgewater Associates earlier in his career, and served as a board member of the Dalio Foundation.

P-Squared Management = P2 Management = Propaganda Due management

Propaganda Due

P2 was a Masonic lodge under the Grand Orient of Italy, founded in 1877. Its Masonic charter was withdrawn in 1976, and it transformed into a clandestine, pseudo-Masonic, ultraright organization operating in contravention of Article 18 of the Constitution of Italy that banned secret associations.]Propaganda Due.

In its latter period, during which the lodge was headed by Licio Gelli, P2 was implicated in numerous Italian crimes and mysteries, including the collapse of the Vatican-affiliated Banco Ambrosiano, the murders of journalist Mino Pecorelli and banker Roberto Calvi, and corruption cases within the nationwide bribe scandal Tangentopoli. P2 came to light through the investigations into the collapse of Michele Sindona's financial empire.

Just saying...

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: Observationalist

NO, the Jesuits have carried out what you suggest. So far 2 Priests have spoken about the reason for such a mRNA infection
The intended / pre planned ordeal of the NWO cum RESET 19, has been gradually drifting for over a century.

Also the POTUS was / has been denied all official request via the Justicial sytems, simply because they also know the Facts, But know that if they Dared to vote in Favour of Truth, then Biden would be openly denied the inaugregation process and that would ignite the most Violent incidence America has ever known , all Independence fights / wars considered. One brief way to more understand reality is to Note the said First ever Democratic Election in Egypt. Note who was said to then be the Winner and note how one year later ex Army Officer - ISIS - overthrew the Elected and set up a more acceptable Government. Figure out why he did that. There's a stack of reasons Reasons that are at present storming the USA . God forbid America should break into a massive civil war, for that be the time when Europe follows suit and the Western world would unknowingly be shunted back to apparent Peace by Tow outside Governments. I am saying no more, but dig around and think a bit more carefully. This present problem Could start the said 'Worse war this planet has ever witnessed', that by the way is a quote from a Man back on December 31st 1999. Have a nice weekend now.

Agreed, in that a civil war of any length creates vulnerabilities for our country, and that a vacuum in the power structure will precipitate a rush to fill that void by any number of factions that are waiting eagerly in the wings for just such an event. Most of those factions would not have America's or Americans' interests or safety in mind.

Also, I dug up a link to audio of the Levin show interview with Pompeo, thought you all might like to see it.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

No. Sorry.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Yes! Made me think of the same and it's come before in the past by you, me and Guyfriday.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

COMMENTS

Did the just admit we're not alone???

I just wanted to smart-ass this, but also make you think about it alittle.

Let's say that these Aliens we're chatting about right now are in fact from Venus. The same Venus that is in a run away green house effect (as they like to point out). We really need to ask ourselves, "are these the aliens that we want telling us about how to save our planet?".

Look what they did to Venus! We should kick their butts off this world and tell them to crap somewhere else, and let us control our futures.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyFree72

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: TheBadCabbie
He's supposedly conservative yet has flipped on the cases most important to the preservation of our country, cases about blatant violations of our laws.

Elaboration/evidence/proof please?

He has made statements, documented and some cited in this thread, expressing that he would use his power to prevent Trump from being legally elected.

Elaboration/evidence/proof please?

He's rotten. Are you DEAF AND BLIND?!

I haven't seen anything - other than the comments (taken out of context) about telling people not to vote in the upcoming run-off elections - suggesting anything like what you are accusing him of.

I'm seriously asking for evidence - if you are right, I want to know. I'm not denying anything, just saying I have not seen anything even remotely like what you are accusing him of.

I may be way off base and if I am then I apologize for interjecting but I’ve read the back and forth here and I think you and TBC were talking about Lin Wood but CT thought it was about Justice Roberts? Both topics were being discussed several pages back and I think things got crossed.

I was referring to Wr. Wood. Not sure about CreepThumper, she hasn't replied again to me yet.

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie
I'm still trying to wrap my mind around how Georgians would benefit from not voting in the upcoming runoff, as he suggested...

The full context of those comments was 'without getting rid of the damned Chinese owned machines'... meaning the vote is rigged, as was clearly demonstrated in November.

Perhaps. As I recall he was calling for it as a form of protest which, regardless of ulterior motive or lack thereof in the suggestion, does not help solve the problem that he suggested it as a reaction to in any way at all. I'm not saying it makes him a bad guy, but a bad idea in my opinion regardless of his reasons for suggesting it.

originally posted by: FinallyFree72
I may be way off base and if I am then I apologize for interjecting but I’ve read the back and forth here and I think you and TBC were talking about Lin Wood but CT thought it was about Justice Roberts? Both topics were being discussed several pages back and I think things got crossed.

I didn't read it that way, but going back and reading it again... you could be right. Only one person can clarify that though.

Again - if Lin Wood is a wolf in sheep's clothing, I'd really like to see the evidence.

Agreed, and I'm not married to the idea that he's a bad guy. I thought I remembered some squawking about him behaving poorly earlier in the thread. I don't remember any details of what it was about.

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: tanstaafl
One of the best suits filed this past week was by Lin Wood...to delay the Jan 5th Georgia election until the "Is it safe?" question can be answered. (by someone who isn't corrupt, lol.)

Well that seems pretty good.

I wouldn't mind some more clarification though. If anyone has any 'Wood bad!' info, I wouldn't mind seeing it. I think Wood tends to be grandiose and flamboyant, which was why I said in my original comment that his comments about Roberts were wild, even for him.

I intended that to mean that they seemed a little wild to just be throwing around if they were only a rumor. It suggested to me that perhaps Mr. Wood was privy to some damning information on Mr. Roberts that was not common knowledge, or that perhaps Mr. Wood was prepping his audience for revelations pertaining to Mr. Roberts, or perhaps both.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Scavino at it again...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

We're pretty much out in the open at this point, no?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Yes! Made me think of the same and it's come before in the past by you, me and Guyfriday.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

P2 does seem to have it's Motus Operandi all over what we are seeing. From the Knight's of Malta, the Vatican, all the way to that weirdness in Cremona with it's billboard a few months ago.

Here's a random thought, why did the Free Masons disavow the members in China? They did that to the members of P2 back in the day. Is the events in China connected to the events put forward by P2?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Whoa, that guy's website is off the rails freaky twilight zone conspiracy stuff. Though I was curious on that video showing Da Nang Dick speaking about a Space threat from last year. Reminds me of Rumsfeld trying to figure out who are the enemy. Took him 18 months after we already went to war to ascertain that one.🙃

"Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don't know we don't know."
- Donald Rumsfeld

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

72 SECONDS @55true4u
- this is a very cryptic account
- it is also retweeted often by @P0A_Triot23
- with speculation about LUNAR CALENDAR possibly tied to 11.3 recently
- and posts about Julius Caesar crossing the Rubicon
- JC proposed the Julian Calendar, which took effect in 45 BC

What about GREGORIAN vs JULIAN CALENDAR?
- "For any given event during the years from 1901 to 2099 inclusive, its date according to the Julian calendar is 13 days behind its corresponding Gregorian date."

January 6 = Joint Sessions of Congress meet to count electoral votes
January 6 - 13 days = Christmas Eve
January 7 = Day 1 after vote - 13 days = Merry Christmas

Julian calendar
Pence will depart on Jan. 6 for a trip that will include stops in Bahrain, Israel and Poland, according to a government document obtained by NBC News, and remain abroad through Jan. 11.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Andrew Jackson: As president, Jackson sought to advance the rights of the "common man" against a "corrupt aristocracy" and to preserve the Union.

Winston Churchill: ....with all his idiosyncracies, his indulgences, his occasional childishness, but also his genius, his tenacity and his persistent ability (to be) larger than life, as the greatest ever (occupant of) 10 Downing Street.

Abraham Lincoln: A 2004 study found that scholars in the fields of history and politics ranked Lincoln number one, while legal scholars placed him second after George Washington.

(All quotes from Wikipedia.)

Trump is an amalgamation of all three with a dash of Mufasa!

Our president is drawing strength from those that went before him. He will do what is right for us, the American People and our future. We need to stand with him.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Chiden's new body guard:

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Hanukkah (Dec. 10-18) ended yesterday.
I've heard it described, recently, as celebrating the victory of Light over Darkness.

I wonder if Hanukkah is "Darkness To Light".
Biblical.
edit on 19-12-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Is that guard one of ours, or the CCP?

(yes I know it sounds racists, but give me a friggen break we are dealing with China here)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

That's pretty frightening but not surprising... One would assume that the detonators in the bridges are set off by a frequency signal? How else would you set them off if they're within the concrete. That means that anyone could use the same frequency tools they use to break into a car, to blow up a motorway bridge!

Nothing would surprise me nowadays with civil engineers. I remember a Boxing Day story from my aunt, when my cousin had just finished his civil engineering degree... He was working on building one of the bridges over the M40 and had ordered too little concrete - he rang her up saying "What should I do mum... water down the concrete to build the whole bridge or only build half of it and admit my mistake?" This cousin retired before 50 after being in charge of building one of London's iconic skyscrapers - I hope he learnt from his mistake!

new topics

top topics

<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join