It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Yep.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Barr and wray and durham are all in on the joke apparently.

One side or the other. Neutral is not possible. You serve at the pleasure of the POTUS or you are sabotaging his administration.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Biden doctor Kevin O’Connor says the presidential candidate has hairline fractures in his foot and he will likely require a walking boot for several weeks (Bloomberg).

Tweet link

Wow!!!!!

🤣

Interesting timing

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Joe Biden’s weekend playing with Major..

- stumbled
- sprained ankle
- hairline fractures
- broken leg
- sucking chest wound
- loss of extremities fighting off SpecOps at CIA data center in Germany
- killed in Israeli air strike with Iran scientist

COVID lol

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Joe Biden receives his first Presidential Daily Intelligence Briefing tomorrow morning.

Can it be given in his unsecured basement?

edit on 11/29/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

(post by MindBodySpiritComplex removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Re: Sidney Powell's lawsuit: DISTRICCT / DISTRCOICT

Extra letters = CCO or CC0, where the 'O' is a Zero.

CC0 = Zero / public domain

Besides copyright licenses, Creative Commons also offers CC0, a tool for relinquishing copyright and releasing material into the public domain. CC0 is a legal tool for waiving as many rights as legally possible. Or, when not legally possible, CC0 acts as fallback as public domain equivalent license. Development of CC0 began in 2007 and was released in 2009. A major target of the license was the scientific data community.

Thomas de Mahy, Marquis de Favras’ famous last words

The plan revealed that Favras and the Comte de Provence would collaborate and lead a force of 30,000 soldiers to end the revolution by killing the very popular Finance Minister (Jacques Necker), the mayor of Paris (Jean Sylvain Bailly), and the commander of the city’s new National Guard (the Marquis de LaFayette).

The plan failed, he was arrested, tried, and sentenced to death.

Famous last words and legacy

Ultimately, Favras was charged with organizing troops that were instructed to attack Paris, even though no evidence was found of these troops ever officially forming. On February 18, 1790, Favras was sentenced to be hanged.

Upon reading his death warrant, Favras famously remarked, “I see that you have made three spelling mistakes.” Maybe Favras wasn’t taking the death warrant seriously, but local citizens celebrated his sentence.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Barr and wray and durham are all in on the joke apparently.

One side or the other. Neutral is not possible. You serve at the pleasure of the POTUS or you are sabotaging his administration.

True.Neutral is not possible anymore. Traitor or patriot is all thats left.
edit on 20000000pppm by yuppa because: removed mean comment.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

.. weekend playing with Major

Major Payne that is.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I'm going to say, "Harris with a black eye" next.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Guys! Check this out!

I really don’t think it’s been noticed yet and I stumbled on it by trying unsuccessfully to get a meme I made to upload🙄

Click on that pic and then look at the name on the headstone😳🤣🤣

Silly for me to not just post the name since I can’t imbed the pic.

BRENNAN
edit on 29-11-2020 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I've been looking around way back in part one of the thread to see if there were any clues left that point to the present.

Dashen posted this back on Nov 9 2017 and it sure does contain a lot of topics to ponder in light of events in the now.

I'm not sure how to embed from a previous post.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Are we missing an allegory here regarding Joe Biden's fracture in his foot and his wife's ankle boot?

Think of the film TROY, based on the greek historic epic The Iliad.

In the final scene, Achilles is shot through the ankle with an an arrow fired by Trojan prince Paris, as Troy burns after the deception of the Trojan Horse gained the Greeks entry to the city.

Does this link in to The Last of the Mohicans?

The last members of a dying Native American tribe, the Mohicans -- Uncas, his father Chingachgook, and his adopted half-white brother Hawkeye -- live in peace alongside British colonists. But when the daughters of a British colonel are kidnapped by a traitorous scout, Hawkeye and Uncas must rescue them in the crossfire of a gruesome military conflict of which they wanted no part: the French and Indian War.

Mohicans = dying indigenous tribe who fire arrows!

Paris = Prince of Troy (and heir apparent after the death of Hector) who brought the demi-god and "undefeatable" Achilles to his knees!

Trojans = the dying indigenous tribe being genocided by the Greek forces.

Any film critics or historians like to add their tuppence?

edit on 29-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Praise Kek and his acolytes!

From Dark to Light!

Carry On.

^_^

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

edit on Sun Nov 29 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Man John Kerry is sure getting around and making a lot of whistle stops. Why does he have such an interest in Antarctica? He has been all over the place in just the last couple weeks.

The tweet that got my attention and linked below:

While attention was diverted, it appears John Kerry flew [OY-MSI SN9032] fm Cape Verde to Falkland Islands to Antarctica on 27Nov. Was he there for a mtg w Soros's son? Why is Kerry in Antarctica so frequently?

Link to TWEET

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

- stumbled
- sprained ankle
- hairline fractures
- broken leg
- sucking chest wound

So are you saying the Joe came down with the "covid"? Because that sounds like covid to me.

I'm betting if nothing changes Joe will step down the day after he is sworn in. Unless something massive happens I can't see Harris being given the OK to remove Joe from the President seat. Though the way things seem to be going anything can happen, hell at this point I won't be too surprised if a UFO/UAP comes down and tells members of the DNC that they are chosen to inhabit another world due to their honesty.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

- stumbled
- sprained ankle
- hairline fractures
- broken leg
- sucking chest wound

So are you saying the Joe came down with the "covid"? Because that sounds like covid to me.

I'm betting if nothing changes Joe will step down the day after he is sworn in. Unless something massive happens I can't see Harris being given the OK to remove Joe from the President seat. Though the way things seem to be going anything can happen, hell at this point I won't be too surprised if a UFO/UAP comes down and tells members of the DNC that they are chosen to inhabit another world due to their honesty.

What would be funny is if they left a book behind,how to serve men who are dishonest.(joke)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
lol @ PA LT GOV

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

How vague a threat. I guess we know why that guy is a LT Governor, and has not ran as Governor. Geeshs, he should look into why PA is having such a mess of the vote more, and watch less of the Sopranos.

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join