It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 319
<< 316  317  318    320  321  322 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Why are they emphasizing the severe vaccine reactions instead of sweeping them under the rug?

Is the media really getting and showing the full story? 1 or 2 bad reactions have been released from so many thousand of injections so far. For anyone that does have a bad reaction, it could just be filed under one of those rare events and carry on with the mass vaccination program. What are the actual chances of adverse events? How does this compare the bodies own immune system in dealing with the flu?

From some reports, the second shot is going to be worst for more people.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
This is strange. Gov. Kemp tweeted a photo of himself with his daughter attending the White House Christmas party. Besides the pics looking photoshopped, why does his daughter look so happy. Didn't her boyfriend recently die in a tragic car accident? Where are their masks and why does this article say that the party actually took place six days ago...

I just saw that photo on Twitter and had the exact same thoughts. Glad I read back through this thread before duplicating your post.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
Mouthy Buddha about Terramar project...

For those who havent seen.... should watch!

HERE

Is Sylvia Earle the first old lady that took covid vaccine?

edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago5012699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Subtitle: "On being a better white person".

Oddly, I have many African-American friends and have never needed a book to tell me how they and I should interact.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Looks like the "Complete Jeffrey Epstein Flight Logs" are the old ones transcribes into spreadsheet format - so shouldbe easy to cut&paste and import into excel to allow filters on names and dates!

Reading thru a few names stuck out...

1/5/1997, West Palm Beach, New Jersey, Donald Trump
11/21/1996, Teterboro, NJ, United States, West Palm Beach, FL, United States, David Roth
David Rothman,
A.S.,
Katherina Kotzig,
Chuck Shumi.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I am wondering if it is more like another WikiLeaks type data capture and release. That release of data might be coming soon. I find it interesting that they are still talking the "Russians". Honestly, it could be them this time but the boy who cried "Russians" is wearing thin. We might doubt them greatly thanks to the false Russian narrative over DJT.

I wonder if the Cyber thieves trying to control us at the Tech Giants were hacked for the betterment of mankind to expose the Cabal to more people by releasing the information? A blanket all approach to the hack would take care of that and make it a "National Security Risk" appropriately regardless of the reason for it. That risk would be the "Hey, look a squirrel" moment that kicks the can down the road for some short time until another squirrel can be sent out to us.

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: angelchemuel

I'm telling y'all. This is going to end up as being the biggest hack in the history of our planet. EVERYTHING has been infected/compromised. Whomever these hackers really are, they are sitting on the motherlode of data and information. The leaks/releases/fallout of this is going to be EPIC.

Just spitballing here what if it was Q who hacked it all?

ETA I see someone has the same idea

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
Just a thought on the "cyber attacks". Here is a what if...

What if, the truth of corruption is revealed in dramatic fashion by a foreign power? That the cyber attack is actually on purpose... a set up for the narrative, so that when it all drops, it can be blamed on a foreign power, such as China, but at the same time reveals all the things that would seem hard to trust from an internal organisation.

It would mean that no one has to take responsibility for revelations, but it will have to be addressed. Just a thought.

edit on 19-12-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Dec 18th
0 Posts,
20 POTUS tweets; 9 Retweets including 1 self-retweet, 0 video tweets,
Total 20

Retweets for today/yesterday form FI.

KU V19.88 20201218 to 4953 incl DECODE tools

Most linked posts in the day's decodes:
10x 7,
9x 9,
8x
7x
6x 8,
5x 83,
4x 1, 6,
3x 5, 21, 58, 59, 81

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   
White House Advent Calendar for 19th features an ICE rink in Carter's tenure.

... reminds me of the Eagle on ICE in Dan Scavino's tweet on Dec 14th.

edit on 19-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: IAMTAT

Everything is rigged. All the time.

Imagine being able to officially change citizens' age...all official information...the same way Dominion changes votes.

Or just make people disappear from the official records. Gone like they never existed.

You can write any thing up and make it seem "real" and "truthy" when no one is allowed to challenge it like the faux man made global climate change. No debates allowed just believe it or else. Then send shills to ATS and other places to try to tamp down the truth that could escape into the open for all to see.

This approach to certain things being employed here would be the application of the concepts in the Orwellian classic "1984". There seem to be certain people that are too hard to disappear and those are the ones who stick out like the Arkanicides that happened. Certainly many us suspect that anyway.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   
@PokeyJoe

You made a good point about both Nygard and Brunel being arrested within a close span of time.

Brunel seemed to know he was vulnerable -- Senegal ain't a pleasure spot in which to hide out. That boy was running.

I am a bit hung up on who arrested them, though. The Canadians and the French. To me, that doesn't translate as leverage for the USA. We've gotten an inkling of how corrupt things are in the USA; I can't imagine it is any better in Canada or France, although those two countries may be better at keeping things swept under the rug.

Makes me wonder how much of the "model business" is a CCP (or other country) operation designed to collect blackmail material on Western politicians. That entire "business" has had an odor about it for a long time.

Cheers
edit on 19-12-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
He shot a #ing lizard.
Kyle Odom pleads guilty to gunning down Coeur d’Alene pastor in 2016

Kyle A. Odom, 31, who has a history of mental illness, was charged last year with shooting pastor Tim Remington, who suffered six gunshot wounds after Sunday services on March 6, 2016, in the parking lot of the Altar Church he founded in Coeur d’Alene.

Investigators found that Odom fired 12 times from a .45 caliber handgun. Six hollow-point bullets ripped through Remington’s back and shoulder and shattered his right arm. He suffered a collapsed lung, one bullet pierced his pelvis and another penetrated his skull but missed his brain.

“I really honestly don’t hold anything against him at this point,” Remington said of Odom. “And I won’t. It’s one of those things the Lord has done. I just really want to minister to this guy.”

www.spokesman.com...

His manifesto:
www.scribd.com...

Biochemistry student with straight A's going for his bachelors, has military backround in marines with multiple badges and medals, one of them being pistol sharpshooter badge.
He started practicing meditation for stress and opened his chakras in wrong order. A reptile noticed him and tried to over take his body. He unloads .45 rounds into that pastor and HE FREAKING LIVED! He then goes to DC and throws his manifesto on the White House lawn.

The Mario Movie is a documentary, of course. What the #.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   
"1984" full film in color. George Orwell 1956. Colorized by AI.
Watch a film from the past about the future that’s past but now reflects the present.

"You will own nothing and you WILL be happy!" - World Economic Forum
1984: everyone has to wear their identification number in public places.
2021: everyone has to scan their QR tattoo to enter public places.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

"Are you HAPPY this morning?"

"YES MISTER SCHWAB!!"

Cheers
edit on 19-12-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Interesting snippet from this canadian article

Canada shares more than 5,500 miles of border with the United States

An alternate meaning for 5by5?
edit on 19-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

FF, any idea which timezone the Schumann resonance is measured in?

Looks to me like the intensity may have started at the time of POTUS meeting with SecDef?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
This is strange. Gov. Kemp tweeted a photo of himself with his daughter attending the White House Christmas party. Besides the pics looking photoshopped, why does his daughter look so happy. Didn't her boyfriend recently die in a tragic car accident? Where are their masks and why does this article say that the party actually took place six days ago...

Kemp has 3 daughters... is that the one who’s boyfriend died or a different one? I don’t know much about him but maybe someone reading here that’s from Georgia would know? Anyone?

There’s someone in the background with a mask on so it’s not some weird use of last years photo. I imagine with parties like that there are probably multiple nights - especially during a “pandemic”.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Tomsk time, which is about 12 off from EST

new topics

top topics

<< 316  317  318    320  321  322 >>

join