It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 316
<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I believe that you are correct. The way it is worded does make it seen like a Trump loss on this matter, however it is a win of 6 to 3.

This was a very good ruling for US citizens.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Creep Thumper

CT, isn't it the other way round? Wasn't it good for them to throw out a suit trying to STOP Trump from excluding illegal aliens?

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
3:15 again.

Bigger

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
wrong board
edit on 18-12-2020 by Alchemst7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Maybe the Russians were right! You should not drink alcohol up to 6 weeks after getting the COVID vaccine!

Moscow Times

Recipients should then abstain from alcohol for “42 days after the first injection,” Popova added. “Immunity is being formed and one needs to take care.”

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: bradychick

Do you have to implement martial law to seize voting machines? That seems a bit overboard.

The machines do need to be seized however.

Especially after Arizona election officials today refused to comply with subpoenas to turn the machines over to auditors.

You do when state officials are corrupt and that is definitely what we have seen so far. Corrupt and arrogant state officials have to be slammed down by serious federal power. I support that.

Even though the Legislatures have the most authority, some seem to be "wimpy". Maybe when President Trump met with Republican legislators from PA and MI earlier, it was to get their approval for Federal intervention. (He may have met with key WI, AZ, GA , legislators privately too.)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

CT, isn't it the other way round? Wasn't it good for them to throw out a suit trying to STOP Trump from excluding illegal aliens?

Illegal aliens are not citizens. They should NOT be counted, especially since the number of people in a district determines representation in the House.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
A.G. Barr has ruled out CIA (John Brennan) involvement in ObamaGate spying on Trump, Family, and Associates.

Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

I guess Bill Barr has decided to go out as a lamb, instead of a lion?

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Alchemst7

Joking aside, back in my military school days we were given a number of vax cocktails and directly afterward they would make us run a 3 mile sprint. None of us ever got sick (that I know of) and any excuses for sub-standard performance was DENIED.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Well, I was strongly persuaded into taking the vaccine just yesterday, and I have drank in every off time since.

If you want a weaker vaccine effect, hopefully, that could help

Personally, I wanted the 'paperwork' and 'documentation' more than the actual vaccine; so, if I can lessen its effects, the more the better!

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

WOW! General Flynn says that other countries had their intelligence agencies monitoring our election and are “more than willing” to share the intel directly with POTUS. HUGE!

mobile.twitter.com...

Guys we're in it! LMFAO. THIS IS SO AWESOME.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

CT, that's exactly what the ruling is doing... it's telling someone that they will not be allowed to get in the way of Trump excluding illegal aliens!

At least, that's how I read it.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Has Patrick Byrne or Gen. Flynn ever indicated that they know each other or if they're working together? In both their recent interviews, it looks like they're in front of the same curtain but Byrne is interviewed by CDMedia and G. Flynn is interviewed by Newsmax. Just thought that was interesting

B yrne's interview

G. Flynn's interview

I assumed you were speaking metaphorically until I watched alittle of both interviews. Hmmm, that is an interesting observation. AFAIK, they do not know each other nor ever worked together. The only possible though unlikely connection they may have is with that Russian arms dealer Bond girl, Maria Butina. Also, both CDMEDIA and Newsmax is a youtube only news network so that may explain the common curtain.

They both know and are working with Powell? I guess I’ve assumed Flynn was helping her... Byrne has confirmed he is working with Powell using the same team of hackers and data analysts he used when going after the financial world in 2007ish.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
LOOK AT THIS. FREAKING A WHOLE FLEET!

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Pelosi is in trouble... jeez!

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

That is weird. Lots of atmospheric gas and weather balloons

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Sky Event

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Almost time pick a side

twitter.com...

Would you support POTUS

@realDonaldTrump

if he crosses the proverbial Rubicon?

link   
Happened an hour ago
Blue Beam kicking in

mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 18-12-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: Flesh699

That is weird. Lots of atmospheric gas and weather balloons

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
We took our cocktails before basic training and I was sick as a dog at one point. I had to wrap myself in those scratchy green blankets to sweat it out.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Joking aside, back in my military school days we were given a number of vax cocktails and directly afterward they would make us run a 3 mile sprint. None of us ever got sick (that I know of) and any excuses for sub-standard performance was DENIED.

new topics

top topics

<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join