It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 322
<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FinallyFree72

Timing is everything. I have to remind myself of this day after tedious day when it feels like we're being pulled straight into the abyss. The tension that's mounting is an important component to all of this. It's building up to a major release
edit on 19-12-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Ka-BOOOMing

JUST IN - Sidney Powell was reportedly in the Oval Office last night as President Trump discussed making her Special Counsel for election fraud (NYT).

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
DJT

The Cyber Hack is far greater in the Fake News Media than in actuality. I have been fully briefed and everything is well under control. Russia, Russia, Russia is the priority chant when anything happens because Lamestream is, for mostly financial reasons, petrified of....

discussing the possibility that it may be China (it may!). There could also have been a hit on our ridiculous voting machines during the election, which is now obvious that I won big, making it an even more corrupted embarrassment for the USA

Is DJT contradicting Pompeo's statement that it was Russian hackers?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Have to say found Pompeo's announcement today completely unexpected given he did a 15 minute one just a week ago all about the Chinese! Very contradictory!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
And then there is US-Cert. Twitter about the hack.

twitter.com...

"Trust Kansas" (Mike Pompeo)

www.state.gov...

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Since they seem to have an uncanny knack of predicting dystopian futures, it looks like Susan is giving us a preview of their next plan for us:

Susan Rice warns COVID-19 'is not the big one,' future pandemic could be worse

Former United Nations ambassador Susan Rice, slated to become the Domestic Policy Council chief if Joe Biden assumes the White House next month, is warning that COVID-19 outbreak “is not the big one” and that a future pandemic could be worse.

And by the way, I hate to be a downer here, but this is not the big one, either. This, sorry, but, you know, this would be the big one if it had the kind of mortality rates that you can get with a virulent avian flu. We have a mortality rate of, you know, 2 to 3%, roughly, now for COVID, which is — and you see how deadly that is when it's not under control. Imagine if it were that much higher,” she added.

justthenews

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Virginia - when Brit's first arrived and eventually constructed a castle - was surrounded by Swamps / swampland.
Just a thought.

The BBC World News, was a handy device for sending out Coded message to distant Intelligence Agents. It was more acceptable than the present time to time 5 number style messages used. Hence the reason why Amateur Radio users - such as I - are not allowed to send out a Vocal or Morse message that contains 5 numbers.
Have a nice weekend Now.

edit on 19-12-2020 by steaming because: To further the words

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
What about a Search history reset, internet forgiveness: Anyone have any internet searches they might have trouble justifying in front of a global committee. Or have some naughty searches that you don’t want your family to see that they could use as leverage. Are they not already able to put one on terror list based on our search history.

What if they have a way to track all your internet search history and activities even though you deleted it, but some how they can track it from all your devices. They already can listen to conversations and turn in cameras and stuff. What if they can bring all of it up for a judge or panel to assess your relevance to the new world order.

One would have to account for all your searches and activities good and bad In their eyes. But if you did not want anything expose or brought up for you be accountable for you could get a get out of jail option. You have an option to just ask forgiveness and have your search history and digital existence reset and you are in a way “born again”. You would get a New Digital ID. This ID works like The Mark of the beast that shows your alliance with the beast system. Opening options for you to take prosperity funds and more government hand outs.

In order to get forgiveness you have to make a contract with this Technocrat God. This could be like a technocrat god version of jubilee. Maybe it will give new meaning that coveted Blue Check Mark.

Blue check mark / Blue Pill.... Go back to believing whatever you want to believe.

Imagine they have a an Internet file on you, something like this.
“As you can see we have had our eye on your for some time now Mr. Anderson”

edit on 19-12-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-12-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie
I'm still trying to wrap my mind around how Georgians would benefit from not voting in the upcoming runoff, as he suggested...

The full context of those comments was 'without getting rid of the damned Chinese owned machines'... meaning the vote is rigged, as was clearly demonstrated in November.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

You may have seen past Documentaries ref; the said Titanic. Programme that explain how Titanic had 2 sister ships 'Olympia, in Doc for repair after a non insured collision with a Royal Navy Ship plus the other sister ship Britannic. Britannic was also sunk 1916. - WOULD HAVE SENT THIS BUT - IT IS BBC SO SENT A MESSAGE, AND NO THIS NOT MEANT TO DIVERT PRESENT FORUM...........

Post sent.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium
Can President Trump name a Special Counsel, or does it fall on Barr? Can't take long.. hurry hurry hurry!

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl
One of the best suits filed this past week was by Lin Wood...to delay the Jan 5th Georgia election until the "Is it safe?" question can be answered. (by someone who isn't corrupt, lol.)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
g00gle Chrome hacked 3/2020
CISA was aware
Where the Russian narrative started -> Attributed to ‘Predator the thief’

Hackers Trick Thousands Into Downloading Dangerous ‘Google Chrome Update’ (Mar 26, 2020)

Researchers from the Russian 'Doctor Web' virus laboratory have issued a warning after discovering thousands of victims have been tricked into downloading a dangerous backdoor that is disguised as an update to Google Chrome.

Updates and upgrades have been in the news a lot this last week, with Microsoft confirming unprecedented changes to Windows 10 updates and WhatsApp users being warned about an upgrade warning that isn't what it seems.

U.S. Government: Update Chrome 80 Now! Multiple Security Concerns Confirmed (April 2, 2020)

The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has advised users to update Google Chrome as new high-rated security vulnerabilities have been found. Here’s what you need to know.

If you use Chrome you were already 'Chromed' 9 months ago. Bye-by.

Predator the Thief

Predator the Thief is a sophisticated malicious stealer which has been on the scene for around one and a half years. What started as coding experiments in malware development later evolved into a full-fledged menace to be reckoned with. Current versions of Predator use various anti-debugging and anti-analysis techniques to complicate analysis on the part of researchers while still smoothly performing data stealing.

In this article we provide a retrospective analysis of the evolution process for Predator the Thief, journey into the Darknet and its malware sales, take peeks at the data left behind by the malware authors, and describe the malware itself.

Predator the Thief updated again and focused on government agencies around the world - Jan 2020!

A hacking campaign that infects victims with username and password-stealing malware has been updated with new tricks as cyber criminals look to make their attacks more efficient, stealthier and more lucrative.

Predator the Thief malware first emerged in July 2018 and is capable of stealing usernames, passwords, browser data and the contents of cryptocurrency wallets, as well as taking photos using the infected victim's webcam.

M$FT has pushed out a number of ritual .NET updates the past few months.

Just to be safe I changed my Wind0ze passw0rd today to saladfinger123. Kek!

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

[ trump-russia-hack-china ]

www.rt.com...

plus

Tass and what they said ref; the Cyberattack

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

What struck me from that list is I wonder if any of those Unique IDs match any Q drop stringers directly or cryptically.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Barr doesn’t work there anymore.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyFree72
I may be way off base and if I am then I apologize for interjecting but I’ve read the back and forth here and I think you and TBC were talking about Lin Wood but CT thought it was about Justice Roberts? Both topics were being discussed several pages back and I think things got crossed.

I didn't read it that way, but going back and reading it again... you could be right. Only one person can clarify that though.

Again - if Lin Wood is a wolf in sheep's clothing, I'd really like to see the evidence.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: tanstaafl
One of the best suits filed this past week was by Lin Wood...to delay the Jan 5th Georgia election until the "Is it safe?" question can be answered. (by someone who isn't corrupt, lol.)

Exactly - so I guess maybe I misunderstood the target...

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It's a safe bet! Though I've changed all my passwords to password. : )

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
I just wonder if this system could detect the election ballot fraud and information going to Frankfurt Germany and then back again. There would be definite proof of fraud with data dispatched one way and returned adjusted.searchsecurity.techtarget.com...

One of the retired colonels in one of the hearings claimed that they had monitored all of the traffic.

Maybe they were utilizing this hack - maybe even along with other foreign interests under terms of some kind of agreement?

new topics

top topics

<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join